Sophia Swan

By Swimming_111

What if Bella Swan had a younger twin sister who wasn't like the cold ones? What is she also a little that... More

summary
Cast
Graphic Gallery
chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 Part 1
Chapter 4 Part 2
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Sophia Swan's Castle part 1
Sohpia's swan's castle part two
chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
Author's note
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
The End

Chapter 20

733 11 5
By Swimming_111

(A/N: Time skip to the day after the wedding event, Sophia's outfit is up above. Sophia's POV)

" You look beautiful." Stefan says as I walk out of the bathroom ready for our date.

I blushed as I did a little twirl around, like a princess. I felt like one thanks to the hairstyle I did.

I hear Stefan chuckle, soon before I can give him a compliment on his outfit. I felt his lips on mine.

I kiss him back, then Stefan pulls away. He smiled as I kissed his cheek and grabbed my purse.

Stefan grabbed my hand and we walked out of the hotel room. As Stefan locks the door I hear another door open.

I turned to the sound and saw Bella walking out of her room, when Bella locked her door she looked up.

Our eyes connected and I saw anger rose in her brown eyes. Bella unlocked her door and walked back into her room.

I sighed out feeling like shit now. Bella and I are on no-speaking terms at the moment.

Ever since I asked Bella about her possibly going into depression if Edward ever left her. We first gave the silent treatment towards each other.

Then after two weeks Bella and I got into a screaming match in the woods about basically everything we don't talk about. Even the topic about the depression.

In the end Bella angrily walked away well I was left, in mixed emotion.

A part of me wanted to cry and the other part of me wanted to rip everything around me.

I ended up damaging so many trees by screaming out in frustration.

Stefan came not long after that and I just cried in his arms, Bella said somethings that day that was uncalled for. Even for her.

Since then my mates have been trying to keep Bella and I apart. We would usually end up fighting over something.

It would mostly be how selfish I'm being to her, like I didn't ask to have a coping mechanism.

I didn't ask to go through literal hell or the fact that I was born into the supernatural world.
I can only accept it.

Fighting it would get me no were, Bella however. It's this kind of drug to her.

She goes on about wanting to be changed to a vampire soon then we planned. My mates and I told her to give us 6 really good reasons why.

She could only name three. All of which would mostly include Edward or at least one that has me in it.

I don't understand why she desperately wants to become one, it's not going to change the way you feel about yourself or make your confidence level grow.

Bella needs to realize the confidence she wants, she already has in her human self. She just needs to work on it just like another human does. There is no big secret to that.

" She'll come around." I hear Stefan say as I'm pulled out of my thoughts.

Hummed in response as we walked to the elevator and we headed out to a mysterious place for our date.

( A/N: Small time skip )

" Mr Salvatore, where are you taking me?" I asked Stefan as I began to see less and less houses and more crop areas. We are definitely in the Country part of Italy.

Stefan doesn't answer me and only gives me a smirk that tells me he is up to something.

Stefan pulls the car over by another road only it has red roses all over it? What did Stefan do?

Better question would be, did I forget an anniversary? Oh god! I hope not.

Wait, is he going to pull an 1800's theme as a date with a modern twist?! Please let it be that one!!

Ever since I've finished Pride and Prejudice I've been trying to find ways to create a date that's 1800's themed only with modern items and clothes of course.

When the car Ignition was off Stefan got out of the car and vamped-speed over to my side. Stefan opened my door for me, such a gentleman this man. Maybe Edward could learn a thing or two from Stefan.

" Ms Swan, shall you be impatient?" Stefan asked with a cheeky smile that I couldn't help but smile back at him.

Stefan held out his hand to help me get out of the car.

After I'm full out of the car as I stood beside the car, Stefan closed the car door then looked at me. I custard in front which I had to hold in my laughter.

I can't believe women did this on a daily basis back then. I don't think I would be able to do that all day in heels. Much less walk around all day. I'm glad women's footwear has improved over the years.

Stefan bowed at the same time as I custard, he then held out his arm out for me to take. Which I did.

In the corner of my eye I saw Stefan smirking at me, I didn't answer his question from earlier.

Honestly it slipped my mind while I was holding in my laughter.

Stefan and I began to walk on the road with the red rose, as Stefan led me down the road.

I turned my head ever so slightly to my right and saw a huge big tree with hundreds of small metal lanterns that had real light candles inside.

All hanging on the tree brands in a very safe way, as we walked closer I began to see a small throw pillow leaning up against the tree with blankets laid out on the grass.

" Stefan, this is beautiful." I said to him as I looked around the area, soon Stefan stood in front of me.

I pulled him into a kiss, he kissed me back instantly, I put my arms around his neck. Soon I broke the kiss.

" You know we should do this more often." Stefan says as I giggle. He pulls me back into another kiss.

We kissed a few more times, then got started with our date. I sat down by the throw pillows as my back led up against the huge tree while the softness from the blankets touched my leg.

Honestly this is so comfy, I could easily spend many hours out here.

Stefan set up a little food station, god I love getting spoiled!! Is it bad that I'm kind of waiting for the moment to be ruined?

Everything is so perfect that I'm just waiting for a '' Happy Anniversary'' speech from Stefan.

Which would lead him to give me something, then I'm the stupid one who forgot!! Maybe I overthink this way too much?

I took a few grapes from the tray of food. Whoa,those are really good.

" How did you do all this?' I asked him to take in the moment to really appreciate the well thought out area.

" When you were at the wedding with Jeremy yesterday. I remember you wanted to do a 1800's date, so what better way than to have one in Italy. Do you like it?" Stefan asked nervously.

" I love it, thank you so much." I say to him with a smile on my face.

I felt relief wash over Stefan, truly I'm so lucky to have such beautiful souls in my life.

Stefan came over and sat beside me. I climbed over to him and laid in his arms as I watched the night sky above.

Stefan started to tell me stories about when he was human back then before Ms Katherine Pierce came into the picture.

I listened Intently to his words as he moved his left hand up and down my arm, while his right hand held me in place.

As the time passed we talked about random things we enjoyed even books, silence fell over us for a bit.

I suddenly got up a from his embrace and turn my body to look at him.

" Mr Salvatore, would you like to accompany me for a dance?" I asked him, with a smile.

" Well I can't say no to a beautiful woman no. Can I, Ms Swan? " Stefan asked as he rose to his feet and whooshed us to the small dance floor area.

I giggled as he placed his right hand on my waist and held his left head in mine as I put my right hand on his left shoulder.

We started to move back and forth to a slow jazz song playing on the small radio that was in the picnic basket.

I looked loving in Stefan's first green eyes, I don't want this moment to end. I felt so normal, like an ordinary human girl on vacation with a handsome man. Who I get the privilege to call my boyfriend.

" I love you Stefan Antonio Salvatore." I say as our lips are inches away from touching, yet we kept our eyes locked on each other.

" I love you Sophia Luna Swan." Stefan says as we slowly lead in and shard the most romantic kiss ever!!!

We broke the kiss and continued to dance to the jazz music.

( A/N: Small time skip)

Stefan and I cuddled up to one another as we laid under the tree naked with a blanket covering us after our amazing love making. I felt him play with my hair as I watched the night sky and I fell asleep.

" Goodnight my princess." Stefan says as blackness fell over me.

A/N: Thank you for reading this chapter. I hope you all have an amazing day.

- R

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 5.3K 41
Jordyn Hastings has the chance of a lifetime to move in with her uncle. Jordyn moves to Forks and sees Bella Swan her cousin/best friend. When the tw...
896K 27.5K 48
B O O K O N E ; Christina Swan was the older sister to the infamous Bella Swan. The twenty-one year old was the reason that the two sisters were mov...
21.7K 386 24
This story is about a 22 years old girl that is Isabella's older sister she's in college and about it graduate. Her name is Vanessa Swan and she ge...
247K 7K 44
Sophia Swan has lead a seemingly normal life in Forks, Washington with her father Charlie. The two of them were happy together, and nothing ever chan...