If We Were Liars

By hhayatiii_a

" if I said I still hate you, would you believe me?". "Only If we were liar... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 11

20 2 4
By hhayatiii_a

"Are we drinking tonight?".

"Kaden you have a drinking problem".

I couldn't help but feel on alert as Cameron massaged the dye through my hair. "I think your natural colour is going to suit you jay".

"I haven't seen it in a while so I hope so". I smiled as Kaden wiped away the black dye from her forehead.

"This shit is going to stain, Cameron makes sure not to get it on her face".

"I'm not dumb".

I felt the hairs on my tech stand as he ran his hands through my dye-covered hair, trying to get every stop.

I kept looking in the mirror, seeing Cameron concentrating was interesting.

I knew why he was being nice.

He felt bad that I went nuts at home. It didn't stop me from enjoying the calm and light environment.

I knew Cindy would be talking to my dad. He would go crazy at me. I knew he would buy a new tv and death though.

"All done!".

He ripped off the gloves and threw them in the bin. I stood up and pulled off the stained towel.

I quickly glanced at his hands and he placed them on my shoulders, admiring his work.

"Thanks".

He chuckled. "Did Jayden just say thank you?".

Kaden quickly shot him a look and he raised his hands in defence.

"I know what a shock, don't get used to it Cameron" I laughed.

Kaden visibly relaxed and smiled. I noticed her giving Cameron a strange look.

She looked away, smugly.

"Are you staying the night?".

"Yeah if that's okay, it's not right to go home right now".

"Okay! We can paint or play Mario cart!".

I chuckled at her childishness. We walked into her room and she ran straight to her desk, pulling out paint and canvases.

"Cammy, paint with us please".

Cameron looked at me, seeing if I'd freak out if he stayed. I shrugged my shoulders and he smiled.

"Okay".

She handed both of us a canvas and pulled out a plastic mat, covered in dried paint.

We sat down and Kaden started painting straight away. I stared at the paint. Anxious to touch them.

I haven't painted since dad made me leave mom. We used to spend hours after NA painting.

She'd so relaxed after her meetings. It was some of the best moments I had with her.

"What are you going to paint?".

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked over at Cameron.

"I have no idea". I gave him a weak smile. Which he returned by handing me a brush.

"Just throw random colours on there, it's therapeutic".

I nodded and took the brush, His hand brushing over mine. I could feel my stomach do a flip.

I must be getting sick. Maybe from the stress of today.

I dipped the brush in the purple paint.

I painted thick borders around the canvas, followed by red, pink and then orange.

It was a weird type of ombré. It was pretty.

I think we were painting for around 45 minutes before Kaden sighed loudly.

"I painted a tree". She showed me the canvas.

It was really good. The different shades of green were also blended out on her leg.

"It's really good, I wish I could paint like that".

She grinned, glancing at mine.

"That's cool Jay, like a four-sided ombré. With that Cameron leaned over to look at mine.

He took it out of my hand and stared at it. "Yeah it is cool, have you painted before".

I took back the painting. "I and my mum used to".

"That sounds so nice, I wish mom would do that with us. Right Cameron?".

"Your mom sounds great".

I nodded and out of Boredom, blended the Colours more.

"Are we drinking tonight?".

"Kaden you have a drinking problem".

I smiled at Cameron's accusation. "I do not!".

"Only a bit Kaden, you were barely functioning with your hangover last time".

"I'm not going to school tomorrow".

I raised an eyebrow. "Why?".

"It's her birthday". I looked over at Cameron.

"Oh happy birthday, how old?".

"Lovely 17".

She stood up and placed her canvas against the window.

"Yes! Fuck yes!".

I and Kaden turned to Cameron, now standing with his phone in his hand. I could see the joy written all over his face, while a pit formed in my stomach.

"What Cammy?".

He looked up at Kaden, eyes lit up. " you know that girl from our study group?".

Her eyebrows furrowed together, glancing at me. "Lilyan?".

"No, Abigail".

She took a step forward, hands on her hips. "What about her Cameron?".

"She likes me back!".

I can't describe the feeling that hit me, unknown yet deadly. I felt as if my stomach was in self-destruct mode.

I bit my lip and turned my focus on my horrid painting. I don't know why I suddenly felt so Ill as if my heart was eating itself.

"Oh. That's nice". I could hear the fake joy in her voice. Cameron walked out of the room. Yelling as if he won a war.

I stumbled to my feet and ran to the toilet, letting all my pain out with the sick. Instantly I heard Kaden run over as I emptied my already hollow stomach.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry jay".

I looked up at her, wiping the sick with a tissue. "What are you sorry about?".

I could see the pain in her eyes, the pity and a bit of anger. "He's a fucking ass".

"I just feel sick that's all".

I knew there was something other than me being sick. It was a coincidence I felt dead when he cheered in Victory about a girl.

because I was sick, no it had to be a stomach bug. Something I ate, or drank. It had to be that.

I watched as Kaden sat down and pulled in for a hug. I didn't push her away, I need this so fucking bad.

"What's going on with me?". I let myself cry, the second time just without the destruction.

"Sometimes you need to let your heart cry, even if you don't understand it. Just cry".

I leaned into the hug and started to sob. Ignoring the black hair dye we were getting all over our faces.

"Cameron isn't worth it".

"It's not about Cameron, it can't be".

She didn't say anything And let me cry it out.

We sat there for 20 minutes, right before Cameron came into the room.

"Hey, can Lilyan come over? Oh shit what's wrong?".

Kaden lost it. "Get the fuck out Cameron, keep that bitch out of this house!".

He looked pissed. "What the fuck Kaden?! She's coming over".

Kaden stood up and got in his face. "She comes over and I swear I will make her leave I'm a body cast!".

With that, she pushed him away.

"Just let her come over Kaden, I'm done crying anyway". I tried to laugh to fix the tension.

"You're stopping her from coming over just because this bitch is mentally unstable?!".

I let another tear fall, hundreds following it. "You fucking dick! How dare you to talk like that to her?!".

Kaden pushed me again. "She's crazy! The cops were called because she's loony!".

Kaden punched him to the ground. "If she comes over, I will fuck her up! You need to get out of my fucking room!".

Cameron looked at me, with the coldest eyes I've ever seen.

He scoffed and left the room. "She's coming over, or I'll tell mom your smoking".

"Tell mom! She's not coming over!".

Kaden slammed her door and ran back to me.

"I'm sorry, can we wash my hair so I can go home?".

Kaden put her hands on my shoulders. " no stay, please. Stay for as long as you like, I wouldn't want you to go somewhere where you don't feel happy".

I sighed and she pulled me in for another hug. "I just think I might start my period, and the shit that happen today didn't help with the hormones".

I chuckled and she smiled sweetly. "Let's get the dye out of our hair".

--
I sat as she blow-dried my now jet-black hair. It made me look pale and my dark eyes even darker. I loved it.

I looked at my red, puffy eyes in my reflection, and Kaden's long black hair straighten.

I looked at her ears, covered in jewels and one with an industrial.

She was a character.

"All done, your hair looks nice with your skin tone".

I looked at my tan skin, now looking paler.

"I look white".

She laughed. "Black hair makes you lighter, whitewashes you".

"I know right".

We both looked out the bathroom door when we heard a girl's voice.

"Fucking bitch, come on".

She grabbed my arm and lead me out of her room, standing at the top of the staircase. There was a beautiful red-headed girl in Cameron's arms.

I stared jealousy at her sparking green eyes and her warm brown freckles. She was stunning.

"Cameron!".

I looked at the now pissed Kaden. Cameron looked up at as and glared.

Kaden ran down the steps. She stood in front of Cameron. "She needs to go, or I'll make her leave in a body cast".

Cameron rolled his eyes.

"Excuse me? Who do you think you are?".

Kaden slowly turned to the now pissed girl. "A person who's about to beat you senseless".

The girl got up in Kaden's face, making Kaden push her away. "Get out!".

"I was invited by Cameron".

"And I'm telling you to get the fuck out of my house!".

Cameron pulled back Kaden. "Stop it! Why are you doing this?!".

Kaden got up in his face. "Because you're a fucking bent dick!".

I walked down a step which made Cameron look at me, with the same cold eyes.

"If Lilyan leaves, so do that bitch!".

"Fuck off!".

Kaden slapped him across the face, which made the girl push Kaden.

"Oh so now you're ready to get your ass beat, okay!".

Kaden pushed her to the floor. And started to kick out the girl while being held back by Cameron.

"Let me go, Cameron!".

The girl quickly stood up and ran out the door. Cameron let Kaden go and ran up the stairs.

"Why the fuck are you like this?!".

He got up in my face. "What?".

"Why are you so crazy that you don't like other people?!".

I took a step back, tripping on the last step. "I had no problem with her!".

"I'm the one who didn't want her here Cameron! Fuck off from jay!".

Kaden pulled me up and lead me to her room. I stopped as Cameron held my arm.

"You fucking bitch, that's why your boyfriend became gay! He was so repulsed by your existence! Everyone hated you and now I see why".

I stood there silently, letting the tears fall. How could someone be so cruel yet so kind? So evil yet so caring.

"That's not fair....".

"You existing isn't fair for humanity! Go fix that problem and die!".

One moment he was telling me everyone would be destroyed if I died. And now he was telling me to die.

Kaden pulled me into the room and locked the door. She straight away hugged me.

"Don't die, please your so worth it. I wouldn't know what to do without you, and so would everyone you know".

I stood there silently, wrapped in her arms. I didn't know why I felt like this. It was too much for me to process.

There was only one logical reason for all this to make sense.

I was in falling love with Cameron Drew. The asshole who threw me off a chair.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249K 7.4K 30
I WILL EDIT THIS WHEN THE BOOK IS DONE!!!! Hey, My names Summer, Summer styles. I live in Los Angeles with my brother. Yes my brother. My father...
517 47 21
Book 1 of the 𝙾𝙽𝙻𝚈 series 𝗕𝗹𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗦𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗵𝗲𝘇: The past is what made him change due to lies and uncertainty. He lost the only girl he care...
151 16 14
Book 1; We Should've stayed friends Book 2; Why are you back? Book 3; Time to say goodbye A rather a typical love story with one big twist and an inf...
2.4M 38.7K 68
[ 𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐃𝐔𝐄𝐓 #𝟏 ] _ In which four guys with a dangerous reputation happening to find interest in innocent girls. _ 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀 �...