Commissionkoji

By Quin-X

Ayanokoji Kiyotaka accepts any work as long as its for the right price. You name it stalking, information, su... More

Chapter 1: Introductions Failed
Chapter 2: The First Task
Chapter 3: A Sudden Commission
Chapter 4: A Horrible Person
Chapter 5: Swimming In Points
Chapter 6: Part Time Instructor
Chapter 7: Accumulating Points
Chapter 8: Ayanokoji Vs Ayane
Chapter 9: May
Chapter 10: Millionare
Chapter 11: Date w/ Ayane Senpai
Chapter 12: Helping For Free?
Chapter 13: Tutoring? / The Deal
Chapter 14: Special Promo Service/ A Personal Request
Chapter 15: Chaos In Class-D
Chapter 17: Midterms / Horikita
Chapter 18: Midterm Results
Chapter 19: We Have A Millionaire
Chapter 20: Deal
Chapter 21: That Night.
Chapter 22: Azuma Sana/First Day In The Business
Chapter 23: Ayane-senpai's Commission
Chapter 24: The Sudden Visitor/'s
Chapter 25: Mr. Krabs
Chapter 26: My Richest Customer Yet
Chapter 27: Kiryuin's Commission
Chapter 28: Formation Of The Cult / Trouble In The Swimming Club

Chapter 16: Class-D State / The Three Weirdos

6.6K 354 146
By Quin-X

"What if i say.....no?"

The tense atmosphere rise higher as i said it, both of us staring at each other, Hirata glaring at me with full hatred while i just look at him with an uninterested look.

Hirata is in the verge of outburst anytime now, he started taking a deep breath to calm himself a bit.

".....I believe in Sudo-kun and Ike-kun, they should already be aware of the consequences about it and i believe they wouldn't do something like..that, your actions rather... will end up for the class to... "

He couldn't complete his sentence,

I wonder why he was like this?, what push him to become an ally of eveyone?, and it wasn't fake i could tell.

This was just Hirata Yosuke, an ally of everyone,

Chabashira-sensei didn't interrupt as throughout the conversation, she was just listening like a bystander, the others were just staring at us, uncomfortable.

Unfortunately for them, this would last for a bit longer.

"Then what about if i asked you about Yamauchi?,Before the incident happen, do you believe that he is incapable of doing a crime?, specially if he commits an.....attempted rape?"

.
.
.

My statements were becoming heavier, each and everyone of them was wide-eyed, specially girls were much more uncomfortable.

Eventhough Chabashira-sensei only drop some vague terms about the case, some might already have an idea what Yamauchi did, ' an accomplice for a crime' 'a victim was a girl of their age'.

I felt sorry for Sakura for bringing up the topic again well....slightly, she was clearly uncomfortable and panicking, she might have been reminded of what happened but i wasn't that cruel of revealing her identity as the victim.

Even Koenji wasn't that carefree when i brought up the topic, eventhough he was still staring at his mirror, he wasn't checking out himself, he was just staring on it.

"D-did he really did....that?" a girl from the class questioned me, shivering, the girls are obviously frightened specially if the suspect was one of their classmates.

Who knows what would happen and probably they would be the next victim if he wasn't expelled.

"C-Chabashira-sensei, can i..change seats?" Hasebe who was seated beside the former seat of Yamauchi, raised her hand.

"You would need to pay atleast 10,000 points for that" Hasebe reluctantly lowered her hand after it, despite Yamauchi being expelled, she was still near Ike who was friends with Yamauchi.

"Thankfully, he got expelled, who knows what he could've done to others!"

"I know right, i felt sorry for the girl, disgusting perverts!"

"We still couldn't relax, most of the boys here are perverts too!"

"Hey!, we didn't do anything like that!"

"W-we were just forced to vote that time!"

The class turned hostile.

Two sides were against each other, the girls blaming and accusing the other side, the boys trying to defend themselves from it.

Unity?, Cohesion?, Solidarity?

Those wouldn't exist in Class-D, the class that was full of defects.

They believed me and they started to blame each other even without showing any legitimate proof.

I could feel my seatmate was looking at them with disgust, did she thought that this class was really out of salvation?

I wonder how Mii-chan's commission of breaking up a relationship turned to be thoroughly destroy the unity that Class-D acquired during these past month if there is one.

Despite Kushida trying to stop everyone from accusing each other, it was no use.

Actually her actions felt force or rather unnatural, its like she just wanted us to see her that she was stopping them, purposely going in the middle of the quarrel like a saint.

Bam!

A loud bang echoed, interrupting the two factions from clashing against each other.

It was from Hirata, he just slammed his fist into his own table startling everyone.

"Stop it!, stop it now!" he shouted,

It was a different Hirata that showed up, someone opposite to what he always show at everyone. You could compare him to Sudo who was always irritated and probably would use violence if he couldn't solve a problem.

A deafening silence followed while the others were like a stiffened rabbits as Hirata glared at them.

So this is the weakness of the famous Hirata Yosuke.

Not only he is naive in certain aspects but also he cracks under pressure.

"H-Hirata-kun...are you okay?" Karuizawa who looks bewildered as she ask her boyfriend but got ignored when he slump into his seat. This might be her first time seeing him in this state.

She glared at me as Chabashira sensei started the lessons as if nothing happened.

A very awkward atmosphere that was started by none other than myself. All of them were listening and pretending to listen, sometimes they glance at Hirata and sometimes me.

I could even count how many times Horikita glance in my direction.

.
...
.

It was lunchtime, when some of the girls tried to invite Hirata, probably to cheer him up and talk to him while they send their glares onto me since i made their prince charming fall into despair.

However i noticed that some of the girls hanging around him before was frightened about his behaviour.

Well....i got Maya here with me atleast.

We were in the cafeteria eating each other-i mean with each other. We're not cannibals.

I was waiting for Maya to start a conversation but she was just eating silently with a pale face, she wasn't avoiding me as she started to pick up another piece of omelet.

We were eating our packed lunch, Maya sat beside me, the weirdo trio started learning to cook and today was Yui's turn to made a meal for the four of us.

It's salty!

There was too much salt in this omelet!

Is this her way of revenge from that training?, no, then Maya's omelet would have tasted better but from her reaction it wasn't, did she even tasted it before packing?

I saw Maya with a disgust expression looking at her lunch and the trashcan far away, but she decided to endure it and bought some juice, probably to subdue the taste.

What a good friend you are Maya, but i'm not like you, i don't want to die yet, so i ordered only the meat portion without rice and shared it with Maya who looks pale.

It was out of character from me i admit, even Maya couldn't believe that i actually shared something with her without demanding her for any payment.

But it can't be helped.

I just don't want to die from Yui's cooking. I don't think ordering the free vegetable meal was enough for me so i started buying the cheapest meals instead.

I thought i was going to saved up but it seems like i would die from their meals.

"Thank you for standing up for me Maya, i really appreciate it, i wonder how could i make it up to you?" Maya stood up for me eventhough it was unnecessary i could deal with someone like Karuizawa.

"A-ah!, you don't have to worry about that Kiyotaka-kun, Karuizawa-san was in the wrong for accusing you without proof."

Fortunately she didn't ask for any points or else i would rank her the lowest into our group. Also I already offered her some meat and prevented her from eventually dying from Yui's meal.

"Still, are you sure you want to eat lunch with me?, you're other friends might start to avoid you, you know"

If one found out that his or her friend was hanging out with his or her enemy, then he or she would start to think of ending their friendship.

Just like the saying goes, the friend of my enemy is my enemy.

I was that enemy from their eyes, with Maya hanging out with me, she might leave her out from the group.

"Actually...i've been hanging out less and less with the girls in our class, also i find it more comfortable staying with our group, the girls group in the class were kind of...toxic if that was the right word?, also...i like spending time with you " she said her last words in a whisper but i was able to hear it.

"I also like spending time with you Maya" ruffling her hair as i said that, there were no lies i really like spending time with her and the other two weirdos from the group.

I noticed someone's presence, she might have thought i didn't notice her eavesdropping into our conversation.

Anyways I acquired a good information from Maya as i probe her to tell me further more.

According to her, when she first met Karuizawa, she acts headstrong and somewhat spoiled, their group has been irresponsible in saving private points buying clothes and accessories

She was especially an expert in fashion and fancy things which made many of the girls admire her for this.

She said i caught Karuizawa's attention at first and they made a poll between me and Hirata, but since i was deemed as a weirdo in the class due to my introductions, Hirata won the poll, but despite it i was able to gather 5 votes from the class.

When Karuizawa announced that she was dating Hirata, her position as the
girl's leader of the Class-D was cemented and she started to act more brazen.

Cutting in the line and talking behind their backs has become common around them, Sato who was spending lesser time with them since she joined the swimming club sometimes becomes the subject of their topics and the girls started spreading rumors about her dating me, which made her...happy i think.

Karuizawa would latch to Hirata whenever they were together showing everyone that she is the Hirata Yosuke's girlfriend.

It was really odd that when i heard it, i didn't think her of a monkey that clings to Hirata but rather it actually makes me think of her as a parasite.

Karuizawa's action has become bolder when she finally become Hirata Yosuke's girlfriend.

It was like a warrior in a battlefield, a warrior could be braver when he acquires a shield or an armor, something that could help to defend from enemies and reducing the chance of getting defeated.

Hirata was Karuizawa's shield is what i conclude.

Sigh.

Mii-chan.....it seems like there was never a relationship to destroy to begin with.

A sudden tap from my back interrupts our conversation, it was the source why i spend points for my lunch today, almost indirectly killing me, and also a high risk of getting a stomach cancer.

"Yo!, did my food finally made it into your heart, Oni-sensei? ~" it was Yui who asked this in a cute tone along with her fingers forming a heart shape.

"Yes it made, i thought i thought i was gonna fall with your cooking" fall into despair. Your food made it to my heart that it was now fighting for its life.

Yui who heard this squealed, as she went to her seat.

She was with Ryoko-nee who tackled me with a hug as i got almost suffocated with her breast, then she started sniffing my hair.

She's a combination of a dog and a monkey.

Now that i think about it i got used to calling her with a -nee at the end.

I wonder if her family was rich, i might actually accept to be her brother in law.

"You ordered some meat Maya?" Ryoko-nee asked in suspicion, as she sat at the opposite side along with Yui whose in a high-spirited mood.

"Y-yes the portion was a bit smaller than i thought, so i ordered some meat and share it with Kiyotaka-kun" Maya responded, although she stuttered at first,lying through her teeth. She must have thought the girls wouldn't believe that  i bought something and shared with others without payment.

"I see, i see, since you like my cooking  i'll make it into a bigger portion next time"

Please don't.

"Itadakimasu" they muttered in unison.

It couldn't be only me and Maya who needs to suffer, we are all in this together.

I look at Maya at her her eyes as if saying 'Don' t warn them, let them suffer with us',  she chuckled as we waited for their reactions.

Yui was also waiting for Ryoko-nee's reaction with a smug look preparing to receive a compliment from her.

"Bleegh!"

Contrary to her expectations Ryoko-nee suddenly spits out the omelet from her mouth and immediately grab a bottle of water downing it.

Yui was confused about her reaction, she looks at me in suspicion but i adopt a stone wall face, preventing her from seeing any reaction from my face.

Yui then tried her own cooking as she pick up her chopstick and grab a piece of her omelet.

"Who cook this sh*t?!" she quickly spits out and drank some water, not satisfied with it, she bought a chocolate milk and quickly drink it until it was empty

"I'm going to curse whoever cooks that!"

"It was you idiot!"

"You told me to put salt on it"

"I didn't mean to put it all"

"Oni-Kiyo you liar!"

We made a commotion in the cafeteria, while Yui pulled my cheeks without restraint.

Maya and Ryoko-nee's laughter was in the background while i was suffering from Yui's attacks.

Thinking back I didn't think that accepting that commission would lead me into meeting them.

At first i found them to be a bother, an annoyance, i mean who wouldn't?

They would always latch onto me, kissing me all of the sudden,putting me on headlock, sneaking and sleeping in the same bed with me at night.

They were really troublesome, this three.

However as time goes by, i felt that they were becoming precious to me,

our banters, the swimming sessions, tutoring sessions, dinner, lunch and even breakfast, i honestly enjoyed their company i genuinely smiled and laughed with them.

The moments as we spend time in this school was something i would treasure and reminisced when i finally come back.

I wonder...will they be someone important for me in the future?

However the most important things are the most fragile too.

If there are pros there would be cons.

And that is something i must prevent to protect myself.

"Ahahaha, Kiyo looks cute when his cheeks were getting pulled!"

"Let me pull the other one!"

"I'll go for his nose then!"

So let's pray, pray that in the future i would treasure them, that their value would be greater in the future.

However if somewhere down the road that the ending would affect me in an unfavorable way.

That would only lead to one finale.

In the future.......this group would sadly need to disband.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

804K 22K 78
Status. Expectations. Peacefulness. All of these three were things Ayanokouji Kiyotaka was trying to keep constant. He aimed to temper them and keep...
60.4K 1.6K 38
Name: Ayanokouji Kiyone Class: 1-B Student ID: S01T004651 Club affiliations: none Date of birth: October 20th. Evaluation: Academic Ability: A+ Intel...
27.5K 628 10
As the name says, this fic only contains oneshots. In this fic, I'll write the oneshots completely based on readers' requests. You guys name it in th...
143K 4.4K 24
This is a Classroom Of The Elite Fanfic. Disclaimer: I don't own the original story, it belongs to Shōgo Kinugasa. This is just a fanfic based on the...