❞ Mr. Class President. ❞ γ€Œ Vo...

By uwuuki

heheheheh....this fanfic is based of the series 'all of us are dead' but with vtubers πŸ€”πŸ€”. I will be basing... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
15
16
Fanarts πŸ›
17
18
help ☠.
19
20
New book!
Another book.

14

1.2K 47 98
By uwuuki

A/n: go out with me /hj. 🙈

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Continuation.

'Do I seriously have to be squashed in the middle...' Shoto groaned to himself.

"Oh? It's not like you could do any better" Luca rolled his eyes.

"Well for your information I could!" Elira scowled.

Enna sweatdropped.

"Its cold.." Ike sighed.

Kyouka and Kyo were keeping each other warm.

"Did you want my jacket?" Luca asked.

"Huh- oh..um, no thank you-" Ike mumbled.

"Shouldve taken the chance" Enna mumbled nudging him.

"Sh!" Ike said nudging her back.

"So they really dont care about this school.." Mysta sighed.

"In some countries, adults mourn adults more then children or well, kids" Elira shrugged.

"Do you think were one of those countries?" Enna asked.

"Possibly" Elira sighed.

"Are you warm President?" Vox asked.

"Huh? Oh, yeah.." Shoto nodded.

"You know" Minase said.

"Its kinda nice being around a campfire with you all" Minase smiled.

"Yeah! Who knew this would happen" Luca laughed.

"I do have to admit" Shoto munbled.

"This is rather nice sitting around here with yous all..." Shoto mumbled turning away in embarrassment.

"I never thought we'd all get close enough to do this" Mysta said.

"And in a crisis like this" Ike joked.

"I wonder if theres any other survivors.." Kyo mumbled.

"Well, even so, maybe we'll be able to meet them" Minase shrugged.

Luca sighed as he leaned back a little and rested his knees up.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Aster pushed the doors opened and lined up a shot to shoot the zombies, Sykkuno went and rolled down and shot them from below. Aster and Sykkuno quickly reloaded their weapons and ran.

"So where are we heading?" Rosemi asked.

"I dont know..I just want to try and find my brother" Aster said attaching to the wall.

He peeked and noticed the zombies all scattered on the field, not a lot of zombies were on the front of the schools entrance so Aster, Sykkuno and Rosemi quickly and quietly ran to the front entrance of the school, making sure to not attract the zombies.

Rosemi tried opening the door quietly, but the glass that was already halfly broken on the door but when she tried, the glass shattered down on the floor startling the 3.

"Go!" Sykkuno whispered urging them.

Rosemi quickly dashed into the school followed by Aster and Sykkuno held the door down before piercing an arrow through 2 zombies at once.

Sykkuno quickly dashed inside following behind the other 2, Aster was shooting 2 arrows at once hitting 2 or 3 zombies at once.

"Go to the roof!" Aster said pushing a zombie off him using his bow.

"What‐?!" Sykkuno asked.

"Dont think I'm sacrificing myself, I can just hold them off for yous!" Aster said shooting another 2 zombies.

Sykkuno then nodded and took Rosemi hand in hand and they both ran up the stairs leaving Aster behind but Aster was handling everything quite well, he shot another 2 arrows before running up the stairs aswell.

He made it onto the 3rd floor before getting pushed over by a zombie startling him, he was struggling to push the zombie off, so he grabbed an arrow and stabbed it through its head killing it.

Aster quickly pushed the zombie off before brushing himself off, he had zombie blood all over his face but it didnt bother him, he carried on up the stairs.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Aoi sighed and looked back over at the bag she threw on the ground, she thought to herself before finally coming to a decision. She stood back up and picked up the bag again.

She pushed all the food back in before grabbing a few more drinks she gulped before zipping the bag up and walked towards the door and slowly put her hand up to the door.

She slowly turned it and popped her head out the door, she saw it was clear and went and stepped out, she was about to run out the room before she ran into Haruki making her step back.

"Aoi..right?" Haruki asked.

Aoi gulped and slowly nodded, Haruki looked down at the bag full of food that he could smell.

"You hungry?" Haruki asked.

Aoi also looked down at the bag before looking back up at Haruki and slowly nodded.

"Oh..well what a coincidence, I am too" Haruki said inching closer.

Aoi stepped away but Haruki fully dashed in and went and bit her neck and held her up slightly lifting her off the ground, she screamed slightly and tried pushing him off.

She dropped the food as she tried her hardest to push him off, no luck. She stopped struggling and stopped moving in general.

Haruki pulled back and carelessly dropped her on the floor before walking away.

'Now the roof' Haruki grinned.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Shoto narrowed his eyes as he heard screaming, he couldn't quite tell who it was tho he couldn't tell what gender it was anyways.

He ended up shrugging it off and looked around at the others. Ike had fallen asleep on Luca's shoulder and Elira and Enna was leaning against the wall on the edge just chatting with each other.

Kyo and Minase were happily talking away and well, Shoto was still squashed between Uki and Vox, unfortunately tho none of them knew what the time was but they gathered it was getting quite late.

Shoto swung his head over to the edge of the roof, he could hear climbing, feet slipping and grunting and he knew who the voice was.

He quickly stood up startling Vox and Uki.

"Hey, President? You okay?" Vox asked also standing up.

Uki also decided to stand up and looked at Shoto confused. Shoto ran towards Elira and Enna and quickly covered them confusing them all.

But they all realized what he was doing when Haruki tried and grabbed one of them but Shoto had kicked his arm away and moved away with the 2 girls making Haruki fully come up onto the roof.

"Hey" Luca said shaking Ike.

Ike only groaned in response.

"Hey!" Luca said trying to shake Ike awake.

Haruki looked around the group and noticed Shu and Vox, he then turned his attention to Luca who was know carrying Ike.

He then looked over to Kyouka and Kyo who were currently being covered by Uki.

"Ahh...so you're all here" Haruki nodded.

"You're all free to go, expect Shu" Haruki said throwing his knife up and down.

"Otherwise..you'll also have the same fatal death he'll have" Haruki grinned.

They all didnt listen nor move.

"Oh, I see" Haruki grinned and stopped throwing his knife.

He dashed towards Shu and Shu went in for a punch but Haruki went and swung at his wrist till Vox bowled into him making him fall onto the ground.

Vox quickly steadied himself and Haruki also pulled himself up and went for Vox but Kyouka, Elira and Mysta grabbed a hold of Haruki and tried pushing him to the edge of the roof.

Haruki on the other end fully punched and pushed them all out, Enna quickly went and catched Elira so she wouldn't smash into the wall.

Vox went and punched Haruki and kicked him in the stomach, it didnt faze Haruki at all, Haruki turned and looked at him and punched and pushed Vox down and was about to go and attack him again.

Shoto kicked him down, Shotos appearance around his eyes again his veins turned red but this time it was a darker red then when he tried biting Vox.

Haruki stood up and pulled Shoto by his hair making Vox pissed, Shoto went and scratched Harukis hand trying to make him let go but that made Haruki more pissed off.

He made Haruki and him have direct eye contact before putting Shoto near his neck.

"Were on the same side remember?" Haruki asked.

"Sniff me, dont I smell delicious?" Haruki grinned.

Shoto just growled.

"Fuck off." Shoto scowled before fully pushing Haruki to the ground.

Haruki growled before standing back up but Mysta went and bowled him but Haruki fully turned the sides and held Mysta by his neck on the edge of the wall.

Shoto quickly dashed to Haruki and threw him off and he watched as Haruki fell and hit the ground.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A/n: uh, I really have no clue what the first A/n was for but ignore it LMAO ☠.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 721 25
"I've been a skillful sniper since I was six. Yeah that's a mouthful, I know, but it's the truth. For many people, it's either kill or be killed. I c...
111K 2.7K 31
Tw: blood and gore, obsession (vox isn't going to be a yandere) and swearing (rare) Also if one of the streamers are uncomfy about fanfictions like t...
20.8K 412 23
How do you know that you get a soulmate? You'll get mark of course..... Ships: Vox X Shoto Luca X Mysta Shu X Ike ⚠️ Warning⚠️ Bad Language 18+ Actio...
7.5K 198 12
Inspired by "If I Can" By Cheese_Voxto. Mentioned NSFW ships for shits nad giggles -Voxto -LuShu -Psyborg(Uki Violeta Γ— Fulgur Ovid) -Ikesta -MY AU (...