Reincarnated as Horror Sans

By Cosmicstars08

What happens if Someone from our world was reincarnated as Horror Sans? Would they be able to survive or die... More

Awakening
Meeting the king
Heading home
No one's fall
Undertale
The revolution
Spread the word
The crual queen
Advancing the story
The purple soul
The visit
The plan
Something is wrong
The conversation
Prepping for it all
It's done
The next in the story

The aftermath and a possible new... something

1.8K 89 50
By Cosmicstars08

Two years later

I paced back and forth nervously. Aliza and Torial watched, Aliza was understanding in my nervousness as Torial had to stop her from messing where her new prostic arm meets her old flesh one.  Torial sighed before she spoke in a motherly voice "Comic Sans Serif Wingdings, calm down, Papyrus won't die.  He survived the famine just fine, he survived your magic out-lash with just a few burns and scratches, he'll survive dental surgery."  I looked at Torial who tensed before shaking it off and speaking again "You know that these are the best dental surgeons left in the underground.  Now.  Sans stop flaring your magic!  It's scaring everyone!"  I looked around the other people at the dentist either flinched or tried and failed to ignore me.  Am I really that scary? 

I tossed my hands up and pulled my hood over my eyes so the glow wasn't as noticeable and tried to calm my magic to dull my eye and redirect my remaining magic towards fluffing my hood fluff.  I think it kinda worked?  About an hour passed before the doctor walked in and several nurses helping Papyrus walk who still seemed to be partially under anneistics and was still not properly coordinated.  I quickly walked over and helped Papyrus steady himself. Just by looking at him I could see the improvement, even though his mouth was wired shut. I quickly lead Papyrus to a chair. At that point my phone rung, I pulled it out and saw a weird looking unknown number. Spam. I put my phone back into my pocket turned towards Torial and signed *It was just a spam call* Torial nodded in understanding.

One mouth time skip

I smiled as the scent of my brother's cooking hit my nose hole. I honestly pretty much rely on his cooking to survive as cooking has never been my strong suit, this life or my old one. I could barely make instant ramen without burning the house down, that and the fact I somehow managed to set water on fire... twice, in one attempt at cooking session. What is it with me and burning everything I cook? Not sure but at least Papyrus doesn't have any problems cooking anymore. I started kicking my feet as Papyrus brought out the food. The second he put down the plates of food I jumped up grabbing my own plate. I quickly piled on the rice, beef tips and gravy in heaping portions in a single pile before sitting back down and digging in.

Papyrus looked down at the remaining food his glasses nearly falling off his face but the type held before he turned back to me and spoke "Brother, I get understand you love my food, everyone does but I don't recommend you eating so much since you're LV and head injury keeps your magic from completely relaxing and it might flare again." I looked up at Papyrus and stomped my feet [I'm getting magic control therapy and I can rest it for up too a minute now!]. Papyrus somehow managed to roll his eyes before he spoke again "A minute will barely matter if your magic uncontrollably flares again." I than got up and took off running upstairs. Papyrus called after me when I was about half way up the stairs "Just don't get seconds!" I won't... for now.

Five mouth time skip

I headed over towards the barrier I had already gone through the throne room. As I looked at the barrier I wondered why I've been attracted to this spot for the past few weeks. I froze as I heard something open. I shot around and... saw a portal? What the? I watched my magic flaring up as something or well two someone's walked out of the portal. One wore a teal blue and yellow princey outfit which went well with his golden eyes and happy expression. He was bouncing up and down his yellow boots making a clicking sound kinda like Gaster's shoes did. I miss him, but I can't morn right now! I need to focus!

The other one was definitely far more dangerous. He was a taller figure with weird spots on his bones, some where gray and others where black. Some of the dark spots had something dripping from them. He had mismatched eye lights with one being a shade of purple in his left eye and the other was a dark cyan. His clothes where honestly nothing like Goldie's he wore a pair of black pants with black tennis shoes. His hoodie was a much darker shade of purple than his purple eye, the only real pop of color was his golden star necklace. Now that I look at them closely I noticed two more things. 1. Both of them look a freaky lot like me. 2. They had matching golden star necklaces. The dangerous one approached and I took a step back.

He let out a sigh before he spoke "Hello, I'm Mr. Nightmare, you are Sans Wingdings correct?" I looked at Mr. Nightmare and spoke "Yes, I am. What do you want?" Mr. Nightmare smiled before he answered my question than asked another "You have a past life? Rowen Kidd, a cat lover who owned three cats Cristy, June and Grandpa Wiskers." How!? I took another step back before Nightmare spoke again "Based upon your reaction I'd say I'm correct, you're old soul shards still show." I quickly signed a single question *Why are you here and bringing that up?*.

Mr. Nightmare smiled before he spoke "I want to start a group of reincarnated people, like you... and me. I do allow you to bring friends and family, if I didn't I'd be a hypocrite as Dream, my twin isn't a reincarnated soul." *Who where you?* Mr. Nightmare smiled before he spoke "Chris Carrdel. I had a pet ball python I named Hiss. I had to give him up a few years before I died. I also died in a freak scuba diving accident so yeah." I took a double take when he mentioned that he died in a freak scuba diving accident. *What the fuck happened?*. "I think there was something wrong with the pressure release thing in my oxygen tank and it exploded, I died instantly. What about you?"

*Bad car crash, pretty sure I died from internal bleeding, head trauma and being crushed by my car or something.*. Mr. Nightmare despite having a worse death looked mildly disturbed. "Are you okay Rowen?" I shrugged my shoulders before I signed *I have a massive hole and my head, can barely control my magic, what do you think?* "Sarcasm noted, anyways do you wanna join? I'm willing to also have your brother at the castle." I nodded my head and Nightmare smiled before he spoke "I'll teleport all of us too you're house so I can introduce my brother to yours, I'd think that they get along." I nodded my head and suddenly my nonexistent stomach flip flopped and my body tickled at the familiar feeling of teleportation. 

Time skip

I looked at my bother as we where being lead to our new rooms here.  I haven't really seen much of the castle yet as apparently that's later. So far all that I have seen is the living room and possibly the kitchen as there was a window into a place with counters and a few visible pots. Finally we reached the rooms, Mr. Nightmare opened a door and showed my brother in. I looked around in his new room and was surprised to see that it honestly really fit him. Literally, the room itself was high enough that he could comfortably jump up and down standing up fully. I smiled seeing that he would be comfortable with his hight, along with a majority of the castle. Once my brother had put his bags down Mr. Nightmare spoke "You're rooms are next to each other." Mr. Nightmare closed the door and walked ten feet down the hall to the next door and opened it.

I grasped when three pairs of eyes met mine. Three very familiar cats looked at me, at first they where scared until the calico cat, Cristy jumped off of the bed and slowly walked over. At that point Nightmare spoke "I decided to try and see if I could retrieve things from where we used to live. And those three are somehow immortal now I think. It's been ten years and they haven't aged a bit." I nodded my head as Cristy sniffed me and immediately let down her guard recognizing me. I than picked her up and began to stroke her back. Within seconds Cristy was purring as I sat on my bed. Gramps was sitting next to me looking grumpy, but he always did as hairless cats tend to look grumpy. June was purring as I was petting her too.

A few more minutes passed before Mr. Nightmare opened the door again and spoke "Horror, I'm going to try and get another member, their names Cross." I nodded before I signed *Why did you call me Horror?* Mr. Nightmare looked surprised before he spoke "Well your from Horrortale and you need a nick name as out of the six other reincarnated souls including yourself five are other Sans's with one Papyrus." I nodded my head before replying *Well, is there anyway you can explain?*. Mr. Nightmare nodded his head "Yeah, my journal." Mr. Nightmare walked out of the room and than a few minutes passed and he threw the journal at me and teleported away.

———

Okay so first book in the reincarnated as bad Sanses book is done! Cross is next as he was voted in the mystery pole a few chapters ago.  This book is now done and I'll show you guys the cover!  ITS OUT THOUGH IN THE COVER CROSS IS HOLDING A KNIFE.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.2K 1.5K 14
Someone dies and are reborn as a Shadow Papyrus. Let's see how thet deal with it shall we?
58.5K 2.8K 39
Error was just enjoying a day out with himself. Nobody bugging him or fighting for the rights of the universe. And he did not even need to do anyth...
87.9K 3.8K 31
Aliza has created another reset only this time she isn't facing the horror house alone. He older sister has joined her, however her older sister does...
96K 3.5K 28
While hiking with your family at Mt.Ebott, you end up falling down a hole in another world where you encounter monsters who want to kill you. Will yo...