[ π™³πš’πšœπšŒπš˜πš—πš—πšŽπšŒπšπšŽπš ]...

By Niru_xer

--------------- Status :- discontinued in exchange for my other book. You are the only child of the most suc... More

Chapter-1 (also info about y/n)
Chapter-2
Future chapter plans and new book plans
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Do you want this new book to be published?
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
A/N (updated)
future chapter plans 2 and bonus chapter
Chapter-9.5
I AM SO SORRY
Reasons and exchange

Chapter-3

1.2K 26 11
By Niru_xer

Spoilers from ep.6

—————————————

-at the entrance ceremony-
3rd pov:

"You are all the chosen ones!
Through your own efforts,and those
If you par-"

"This is boring....." you said lazily as you pushed your back a bit.
"The ceremony just started! Don't be lazy!" Your mother said.
"Wahh.. fine..." You said backing up.

"I congratulate you all on joining us!
The whole Eden academy's community
Warmly welcomes you all!"

"Next, we will now announce the class placement and the homeroom teachers.
Please come forward when I say your name"

"Class-1, the Spectre hall"
"William Howard"
"Theodore Russel"
"Grace Fa-"

"I wonder when will my name will be called" you said to you parent.
"Soon enough, just focus on when your name is being called and try to avoid getting tonitrus bolt" your father said while you nodded at him.

"Class-3 Cecil hall"
"Alice Paulet"
"Edward Berkshire"
"Damain Desmond"
"Jesse Capel"

"Anya Forger"

"Y/N L/N"

"ahh.... Finally! Oh my heaven" you said as you stood up.

"Becky Blackbell"

"So she also passed,hmm....." You thought in your mind.

-y/n pov-

I saw the same girl from the interview day. As I was about to speak to her, Becky started to speak.
"It's nice to meet you!" Becky said while the pink haired girl turned to look at her smiling face.

-loid pov- (yes it's him)

"Hm? That kid....
She's the daughter of the CEO of the major military company,Blackbell!!" I thought and Then I started to look behind her.

"Behind her is the child of the CEO of the top technology company! L/n"I thought

"And behind her is the the daughter of the vice chairman of the parliament!!"
"And there's the son of the VIP of the security services among the boys too!"
"Her classmates are a gold mine of Intel! You gotta get along with them!" I though as I clenched my fist
Then Yor chuckled at me for my action beside me.

-Y/n pov-

"What's your name? I'm Becky!" Becky said.
Then she... Suddenly turned around facing front!!??
"Huh?!" Becky said.

"The homeroom teacher will be
Mr.henderson, now please follow your
Homeroom teachers, as they give you a tour
On the school, and head to your respective
Classroom... As for the parents, please Wait in the ward C's lounge... and have a pleasant talk With each other's."

We started to follow our homeroom teacher.
As we were walking the pink haired girl suddenly... Saluted towards someone?
"You there stay in line!" The homeroom teacher said.
"Huh!"
Becky giggled at that.

-tour of school-

"This is cafeteria, our first-class chefs serve elegent food here everyday"
"And behind this door... Is another cafeteria exclusive to the imperial scholars."
"Anyone can become a scholar, as long as you do elegantly in class, and recieve 8 Stella stars. You will do your best to be diligent now". The teacher said.
"Yes! Sir"

"in the contrast, there are also punishments.... And explosions depending on the amount of tonitrus bolts you have, so bear that in mind"
He said looking at me and Anya

"I bet you'll be a scholar in no time! Master damain!"
"Obviously" damain said. "Of course"
"I'm the son of the chairman of the national unity party, you see"
"Huh really?"
"Wow!"
"My papa said that Desmond group has been a great help to our f-!"
"Hey enough with the chit-chat!" The teacher said. I honestly wanted Damian to shut up tho

"That's just ridiculous" Becky said.
"I am used to it, making people his minions if they are low then him" I said as I was in the right right of Anya while Becky was at the left side. (You guys shared name when you guys were walking together in the hallway.)

Then Damian walked up to us.

"What about you? What does your dad do? Depending on the job level, I might consider adding you to my friend list." He said looking at Anya. "A sp-splendid doctor with splendid heart." Anya said to him... But she seemed to tell another thing at first

"So he's not a big shot, huh. And Y/N-san what are you doing beside her? I bet this sortie is not even this rich, bad taste you got there, Y/N-san" he said. I seriously wanted to punch him but I remember father telling me to avoid getting tonitrus bolt. If I punch him there is no doubt that I will get that... Bolt. Total of atleast 2-3 of it.

"Anya wants to go to your house to play." Anya suddenly said. That took me by surprise since he never allowed anyone in his house except his close friends.

"How dare you! Know your place, pig!" One of his minion said to him.
"What a brazen commoner we have here" he sid again.
"I'll catch your commoner germs, so get!" Another on of Damian minion said as he pushed Anya. So, they are already influenced by Damian?

"Your do pathetic" Becky said as she looked at Anya who was looking down at the ground.
"At least something back to them." I said to her also looking down. Wait... I just realised that she is small to be a 6-yrs old child?

"Heh,Anya Dosent mind a bit." Anya said suddenly said while rising up.
"Huh?" Damian said as he backed up a bit

"Heh"

"As expected, she is a mature girl with kind heart, I thought she was just like any other kid who are spoiled, like Damian, if I was her I would have punched him a while ago, the audacity to insult us." I though (you have eye filter as Damian 💀😭)

"Mature" she said looking at both of us with Sparks around her, she then turned with the same smile on her face to look at Damian.

Anger started to rise in him as he said.
"Don't get carried away, you pig!! You pig, pig, pig!"
"Master damian, please do mind your vocabulary"

"What? Sure, she's as ugly as a pig compared to me, but you don't have to got that far, do you?" Becky said as Anya looked at her shocked. "That was a preety harsh of you, Becky" I said.
"Shut up!" Damian said.

"You there! How many times do I have to tell you!? You want a bolt already on your first day?!"the teacher said as Anya and Damian stand in full attention position. We continue to follow our teacher afterwards.

-at while later-
Y/N pov:

As we walked through the hallway someone threw a rolled paper at Anya as she looked behind her and saw Damian and his minion walking through the hallway as he was wistling while his minions were giggling at the back

"Heh"
"Cut it out already, or I'll report you!" Becky said.
"You got proof that we did it?"damain said.
"Right right!"
"Out of the way" he said.

"Hey, smirking pig." He said leaning towards Anya and pointing at her. "I'm going to bully you to my heart content from now. And I'm also going to rip off that smirk out of your face that you can't use it again." Damain said

"Even if she starts crying, her heart doctor papa will cure her!" "Wow!, Now that's amazing!" "Good for you" they said as they laughed "enough with this conversation now let's-"

Suddenly, Anya punched him hard in the face without letting me finish. That much of impact of the punch and the way he got thrown at the trash bin will surely get her more then 3 tonitrus bolts on her first day.

Damian started crying as the teacher said running towards us. "What's going on here ?!" The teacher said
"Sir! This girl just hit master damian!"

"I was just stretching out of hand and he happens to be in front of me" Anya said. Well Anya, no one would believe it because of the way you punched him is shown clearly at his cheek.
"Liar! Why are you trying to fool him?!"
"Wait, you were actually checking if teacher was watching us earlier, right??"

"You got proof I did it?" Well Anya, the punch in the face is preety harsh so yea,
"Isn't this enough proof of your big, heavy punch?"

"I would be ashamed myself if I testified pergury, Anya Forger." The teacher said.
"You got it wrong sir! She's been holding back the whole time, but these guys..." Becky suddenly said.
"So it's true that you did hit him." The teacher said.
Anya looked very terrified then said. "He stepped... On her foot earlier... So Anya for mad... I'm sorry.." Anya said looking down.

Becky started to have Sparks around her.
"Thank you anya-chan! I'm touched!!" Becky said as she started to throw tanturm while hugging Anya.

-after the ofientation-
Y/N pov:

"Attention please! The students have finished with their orientation, so please gather at the courtyard. We'll be doing a group photo shoot there!!" A man said while I saw my family with Becky's family as Becky runs as I walked towards our parents.

-at the photo shoot-
3rd pov:

"All right! I'm taking picture now! You three on the far right! Come on, smile more!" You were right beside forgers as you glanced at them. (If you are choosing female reader then ignore the fact there is a boy"

"Cheese!!"

**The end of chapter-3**

----------------------------------
A/N:-
· MY HANDS AND BRAIN OMG ITS HURTING
· had to watch ep 6 again and omg I didn't thought it was that long
· 75% of it is the original plot while 25% is only of y/N 💀
· published this at 6:51pm Here
· feel free to spot any mistakes and tell in the comment

Words:- 1605

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266K 9.5K 33
π—¦π—Ÿπ—˜π—˜π—£π—¬ male child reader !! 𝗢𝗻 π˜„π—΅π—Άπ—°π—΅ a spy on a mission finds himself adopting an odd pair of twins and a wife with a dou...
5K 128 32
The story of these two rivals and lovers become good friends. A pink girl who has telepathy or she can read her mind's the daughter of Loid Forger a...
150 0 40
Hi Everyone this is my first attempt at writing a Spy X Family story, I suggest getting your popcorn ready because this is going to be quite a ride!
2.7K 51 20
"You're so ugly, first time that I saw you, I had to rush out the doors." "Damn, the mirror worked too well i guess." πƒπšπ¦π’πšπ§ πƒπžπ¬π¦π¨π§π - t...