Only His

By Shawty_melodies

๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ž๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ โ˜…โ˜…โ˜… "Stop moving and stay still." "Then tell me where we ar... More

A/N
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั ัฒะฟั‘ | โœŽ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tะจัณ|โœŽ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tะฝัั‘ั‘|โœŽ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fัณั†ั|โœŽ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fั—ัตั‘| โœŽ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั $ั—ะถ|โœŽ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั $ั‘ัตั‘ะฟ|โœŽ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั ะ„ั—gะฝั‚|โœŽ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั ะ™ั—ะฟั‘|โœŽ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tั‘ะฟ|โœŽ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั ะ„ะณั‘ัตั‘ะฟ|โœŽ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tั‰ั‘ะณัตั‘|โœŽ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tะฝั—ัั‚ั‘ั‘ะฟ|โœŽ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fัณั†ัั‚ั‘ั‘ะฟ|โœŽ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fั—fั‚ั‘ั‘ะฟ| โœŽ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั $ั—ะถั‚ั‘ั‘ะฟ| โœŽ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั $ั‘ัตั‘ะฟั‚ั‘ั‘ะฟ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั ะ„ั—gะฝั‚ั‘ั‘ะฟ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั ะ™ั—ะฟั‘ั‚ั‘ั‘ะฟ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tั‰ั‘ะฟั‚ั‡
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tั‰ั‘ะฟั‚ั‡-ัฒะฟั‘
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tั‰ั‘ะฟั‚ั‡-Tั‰ัณ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tั‰ั‘ะฟั‚ั‡-Tะฝัั‘ั‘
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tั‰ั‘ะฟั‚ั‡-Fัณั†ั
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tั‰ั‘ะฟั‚ั‡-Fั—ัตั‘
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tั‰ั‘ะฟั‚ั‡-$ั—ะถ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tั‰ั‘ะฟั‚ั‡-$ั‘ัตั‘ะฟ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tั‰ั‘ะฟั‚ั‡-ะ„ั—gะฝั‚
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tั‰ั‘ะฟั‚ั‡-ะ™ั—ะฟั‘
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tะฝั—ัั‚ั‡
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tะฝั—ัั‚ั‡-ัฒะฟั‘
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tะฝั—ัั‚ั‡-Tั‰ัณ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tะฝั—ัั‚ั‡-Tะฝัั‘ั‘
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tะฝั—ัั‚ั‡-Fัณั†ั
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tะฝั—ัั‚ั‡-Fั—ัตั‘
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tะฝั—ัั‚ั‡-$ั—ะถ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tะฝั—ัั‚ั‡-$ั‘ัตั‘ะฟ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tะฝั—ัั‚ั‡-ะ„ั—gะฝั‚
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tะฝั—ัั‚ั‡-ะ™ั—ะฟั‘
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fัณัั‚ั‡
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fัณัั‚ั‡-ัฒะฟั‘
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fัณัั‚ั‡-Tั‰ัณ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fัณัั‚ั‡-Tะฝัั‘ั‘
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fัณัั‚ั‡-Fัณั†ั
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fัณัั‚ั‡-Fั—ัตั‘
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fัณัั‚ั‡-$ั—ะถ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fัณัั‚ั‡-$ั‘ัตั‘ะฟ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fัณัั‚ั‡-ะ™ั—ะฟั‘
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fั—fั‚ั‡
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fั—fั‚ั‡-ัฒะฟั‘
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fั—fั‚ั‡-Tั‰ัณ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fั—fั‚ั‡-Tะฝัั‘ั‘
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fั—fั‚ั‡-Fัณั†ั
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fั—fั‚ั‡-Fั—ัตั‘
ะ„pั—ะณัณgั†ั‘

Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fัณัั‚ั‡-ะ„ั—gะฝั‚

2.3K 96 25
By Shawty_melodies

Aliyah

I walked down the stairs and had my bonnet over my head, because Kazimir fucking ruined my hair. Anastasia was yelling and I heard her more clearly.

"Why the fuck is there a cum stain on the couch," she screeches.

I was so tired and I didn't even open my mouth. Anastasia was going to have to play guess who, I was not exposing myself like that. I went to the kitchen and searched for the tablets. I tried my best to stay out of the maids way.

"Can I help you ma'am?" The maid asked.

"Yeah, can I some painkillers and whatever food you guys can make?"

"Of course miss, give me a few minutes," she says.

The lady had her hair back in a small bun and streaks of gray hair deep into her hair. I moved to the side to stay out of the way. She gives me the painkillers first and I take them with a glass of orange juice.

I go into the living room where Anastasia was complaining. She had maids cleaning it up and she turned towards me.

"Aliyah, you're awake," she says.

"Yes, I am awake," I nod.

"How are you feeling? I know after yesterday," she starts.

"I'm fine, I'm okay now," I said.

I told Kaz about the phone call with Vince. I still wanted to leave, but I couldn't get out of Russia so easily. I can't wait a two weeks to get my daughter back.

I sat down at the single chair and I sunk into the soft cushions. I couldn't wait for these painkillers to hit me. I closed my eyes and soon I heard loud footsteps.

"Kazimir, which maid did you fuck on the couch last night?" Anastasia snaps.

"Look at your chest and neck, cover up before she sees you," she says.

I opened my eyes again and looked at Kazimir. He was sweating and I can only guess that he had come from the gym. A few of his men walked into the kitchen and disappeared around the house. I look at his chest and neck.

It looked like he had been attacked by a feral animal. Large and small patches of skin was a mix of red, pink and a mix of purple.

"Is there not a day where you don't cause hell. Please go back to your own penthouse and stop shouting."

"Excuse me? I no longer know the status of your relationship, but have some decency and don't flaunt the fact you're already sleeping around again," she argues.

"I know she cheated, but what good is it doing you or her?"

He simply waves his hands in the air only making Anastasia angry. Her face was becoming red and if humans could breathe out smoke she sure was. He walked over to me and planted a soft kiss on my lips. That had caught me by surprise.

I thought we were only speaking because of sex, nothing else. I wasn't sure how he felt towards me, since it was just endless hours of sex. I thought he was still upset, but he was more softer then second time around.

"Have you eaten?" He asked.

"I'm waiting for some food now," I answer.

"You look exhausted, go upstairs I will have them bring you food."

"I don't want to be alone, I will only think of her," I said.

"I'm going to be busy today and I cannot bring you along," he says.

"So it was you two making all the fucking noises last night. You do realize that there are other people here," Anastasia complains.

"You have two mansions, four penthouses in Russia. Why are you complaining inside of my house about what times I choose to fuck my woman," He retorted.

"Because I miss my older brother. You have been gone for so long and your bring someone home. I got too excited."

"Get unexcited," he says.

"Kaz, leave her alone. It's true, we aren't the only ones here," I interjected.

The maid from earlier comes with a plate of avocado toast. There was salt and black pepper on the top. A sunny side up egg lay on the side of the plate as well. Kiwi, strawberry and green apples as my fruits.

"Bring her more food," Kazimir orders.

"I don't need anymore food. This is good enough for me," I refuse.

The maid looks at Kazimir and back at me. She didn't know who to listen to at this point.

"Bring her more food, you haven't been eating much. That's why you have been so tired."

"Just get her the food, he's only going to create an argument," Anastasia sighs.

She screws her face at the couch and sits as far away from the now cleaned up stain. I started to eat my food and I ate the fruits first. The strawberries were normal temperature and were just the right amount of sweetness yet that crunch was still there.

I thought of strawberries and chocolate. Nutella. I wanted some right now, but I was already eating this. Kazimir sat down on the same couch as Anastasia. He watched me eat and it made me uncomfortable.

"Why are you staring at me like that?"

"I'm making sure you eat and I'm having them serve you three meals a day," he answers.

"I don't need to be babied, Kaz," I sighed.

"I'm just taking care of your health. You have passed out enough."

He was right. This headaches were really taking a toll on me. I was eating less food and only eating here and there. I could barely stomach any food lately.

I think it was my nerves. I was worried about what was to come and I know that this trip to Russia had now changed my relationship with Kazimir. Especially since he knew about Juan.

I took a bite of the egg and I didn't like the texture of it and took it off the toast. I ate the avocado and toast. One of Kazimir's men came in with a box in their hand. There was blood leaking from the box.

My heart dropped for a second, but I immediately calmed down and remembered my conversation with Vincenzo. I get of my seat and put the plate down on the table.

"Boss this just arrived," he said.

I walk up to the man and snatch the box from his hands. I put it on the table covering the expensive table in blood. I opened up the box and I pulled out the head.

"Aliyah, what are you doing?"

I looked at the head and it had been frozen to slow down the decaying process. This was not Leo's head nor was is Knox's head? So who's head was it?

My phone starts to ring and I pull it out of my bra and answer it.

"You got the head?" Enzo's voice answered.

"Who's fucking head is this?" I wondered.

"What do you mean it is that boy that we was supposed to kill," he responded.

"Who are you talking to?"

I ignore him and stare at the head in my hands. I twirled the head around. Kazimir takes the phone from my hands and puts it on speakerphone.

"This is the wrong person," I said.

"How is that possible? That was the man taking Kazimir's shipment."

"Someone obviously tipped of Leo, I assume it was his brother. Send me a photo of Knox's dead body."

"I will send it to you soon," he says.

"Good, and any news on where they have her?"

"No, we have nothing yet. Luigi is doing his best he can to locate her," he answers.

"Thank you," I sigh.

He says goodbye and hangs the phone up. I look at the head and I looked at the blood that had seeped out and soaking the box. I wanted to kill someone.

I dropped the head back into the box and went to wash my hands off from the dead man I had touched. I was silent and didn't say anything. If only it was blood that I was washing off my hands.

I still didn't have anything to wear tomorrow night. I thought of red and I liked the idea that was coming to my head. I dried my hands off and the box was no longer on the table.

The blood being cleaned up and Kazimir talked to his one of his men. I sat back down and finished off my breakfast.

"What was the head for?" Anastasia ask.

"There was a traitor and I had figured out it was Leo. One of Kaz's men when we came back from Italy. Vincenzo had his brother and we found out someone was working with my sister. It all lined up to him," I explained.

"Malyshka, I have to go. Anastasia is going to take you out today. Don't wait up for me tonight," he announces.

I stand up and he wraps his arms around my waist. I didn't want him to leave me. Why couldn't I go with him? I could handle myself perfectly fine. He kisses me on the lips and I moaned softly against his lips.

"I love you, l'vitsa," he whispers.

"I love you too, lev."

"I like it when you say lion in Russian, I want to take you upstairs to our bedroom now."

"Okay, stop with PDA. Do you two not get tired of  fucking?" Anastasia scowls.

We pull apart from each other and if I was to answer her. No, I don't. I loved when we fucked, because that's how we connected in a way. Our emotions sometimes flowed better when we fucked, instead of talking. I sighed and shook my head.

Kaz left in thirty minutes and I was just sad without out him. At least I would get to know his sister more. His mother had gone home, so it was just us to. I had no idea where Sasha was either, she just disappeared.

***
I had put on a wavy black wig that came down to my chest. It wasn't to long or too short. I was not going to try and style my natural hair in this extreme cold weather.

I had on a black cropped puffer jacket on and wrapped Kazimir's scarf around me as a hat. It also cover parts of my face which I liked. I smelled so much like him.

I wore the black Dior boots and white body suit. I liked the way the bodysuit looked on me. It worked really well these boots as well, which made my life easy.

Anastasia took this opportunity to doll me up and I didn't mine a bit. I could use the bit of pampering after all of this. Although Anastasia had distracted me, I still thought about Azura.

Juan wouldn't hurt her because she was his daughter. Well, I can't say that my father wouldn't hurt me. I was unsure if he would allow them to hurt her. They could be starving her and have her in a rat infested cell.

I have no clue and my stomach churns. I feel that uneasy wave of nausea hit me. Anything could be happening to my baby and I wouldn't be able to help her. Vincenzo had his information right, because Knox was in fact dead.

What about Leo? Where was he? Was he alive or dead? Had he told them about the fact he almost got set up by me and the Italians? Would they harm her then? I wasn't sure and that's what made me worried.

I wasn't sure how she was doing or how she was. I had no way of knowing anything. I just had to wait until they either called me or Vince finds them first.

We were the only ones in the nail salon and had ten men guarding us. I was sure there was more hiding blending in with the crowd. I could guess that Kazimir had at least twenty watching us.

"We still need to go buy you a dress for tomorrow," Anastasia mentions.

"I want a red dress," I said.

"Oh, that won't do. My father is a strange man you see. His first wife loved the color red and she was the only one allowed to wear it, when it came to parties he hosted. Even now nobody wears red out of respect for her," She says.

"Well Anastasia, good thing I don't know your father and now that you say that I am going get a red dress."

"No, no, no," she shakes.

"Do you want to start problems with him?" Anastasia asks.

"Last time I checked your father was not very welcoming towards me or my relationship with Kaz. I don't care for his opinion nor will I try to get his liking," I stated.

"I see why my brother loves you. You have a different type of energy to you," she says.

"He's said the same thing to me," I smile.

"That you are different from the rest?"

"Yes, I take it as compliment for you."

"Good, I hope we can be friends Aliyah."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 27.5K 87
Jasmine Petrova I downed a shot of tequila, allowing the burning liquid to slide down my throat and settle in my stomach. I deserved to have some fun...
421K 9.1K 98
{18+ Matured Content, It involves heavy sex, bondage, violence, rape, BDSM, age gap, enslavement, and crime} โ€ขโ€ขโ€ข "Look at me, Balia," I commanded. S...
2.3M 46.5K 52
I sit down on my bike looking around the school parking lot. Listening to music, I stand up begin to walk through the student-less parking lot. Hones...
188K 5.7K 37
One look at her and he was obsessed with her from the childhood. He was 10 when he met her, she was just a newborn baby. She was his father's best...