Little Munson ( Steve Harring...

By spicyromancechelseab

Alora Munson is the daughter of Wayne Munson only a few years younger than her Cousin Eddie Munson. Eddie and... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2

Introduction

31 2 0
By spicyromancechelseab

Alora Munson is the daughter of Wayne Munson only a few years younger than her Cousin Eddie Munson. Eddie and Alora have always been close as when he moved in with her and his uncle when she was 6 and he was 7. Her best friend is Robin Buckly and they have been best friends since they met in middle school. Robin and Alora are both in the school band and Robin plays the trumpet while Alora plays clarinet, and Guitar at home. Alora is not popular and hides in the shadows although she is very smart she never really speaks in class. Alora has powers but has never told anyone other than Eddie. Her powers are Electrokinesis (Lightning Manipulation) and Umbrakinesis (shadow manipulation). Alora did live in the lab until she was 4 and escaped she was then found by Wayne Munson who gladly took the little girl in and explained to his family she was a result of a one-night stand and her mother didn't want her. After living with Wayne for three years Eddie moved in with them and they became like brother and sister trusting each other with everything.

Alora Munson

SEASON 2 

YEAR: 1984

AGE: 

16 but is in her Junior (11th grade) year as she skipped a grade in middle school

POWERS: 

Electrokinesis (Lightning Manipulation) and Umbrakinesis (shadow manipulation) Telakinis but she can't read minds she can only see memories and make them believe that there seeing something that isn't there

FAMILY:

Eddie Munson = Adopted sibling/Cousin

NUMBER: 006

Steve Harrington

SEASON 2

YEAR: 1984

AGE: 18 and is in his senior year (12th grade)

Eddie Munson

SEASON 2

YEAR: 1984

AGE: 18 and is in his senior year for the first time (12th grade)

FAMILY:

Alora Munson = Adopted sibling/Cousin

Wayne Munson

SEASON 2

YEAR: 1984

FAMILY:

Eddie Munson = Nephew

Alora Munson = Adopted daughter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 10.6K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
918K 56.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
604K 21.8K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
424K 28.8K 43
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...