π™π„π‘πŽ πŽπ€π’π’π’ | graphic...

By VANiVOO

𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐒𝐍𝐆𝐒, we are pleased to hear that you've decided to visit the π™π„π‘πŽ πŽπ€π’π’π’. [graphic por... More

1 . ENTRANCE
2 . WISHING TREE (CLOSED!)
― april 2021 exhibit.
― may & june 2021 exhibit.
3 . THOUGHT STATION
― may 2021 contest entries.
― graphic dump + graphic-related rants.
⁠― graphic dump + questions.
⁠― another graphic dump + future plans.
― graphic shop concept ideas!
― font lists!
- template ideas!
― more graphic shop concept ideas!
- more template ideas + icon giveaway!
4 . MELODY SPACE
― weeekly calendar + debut album review.
5 . HALL OF HOPE
― collab w/ otophile.
― collab w/ foundjk.
― collab w/ annagfx.
― collab w/ kozapple.
― collab w/ kiwithv
― contest 1. (closed)
― contest 1 results.
― contest 2. (closed)
― contest 2 results.
NEW GRAPHICS BOOK!

― collab w/ eggyeuls

444 39 32
By VANiVOO

I collaborated with eggyeuls !

Which was such a huge, incredible honor! Laura is one of the most talented editors I know, you should definitely check out her graphics if you haven't already. Her work is so worth it!

Absolutely incredibleee!! I love the mushroom characters and the whole creepy atmosphere. I've also always admired Laura's attention to detail: the highlights against the characters and the walls, the orange liquid dribbling down the middle character's leg and onto the floor, etc! It's so amazingly intricate, I love how well put-together Laura's work always is. She transformed my base like a magician!

I spent about eight hours finishing Laura's base, mostly because I had so many ideas and I didn't know which ones to include. Her base gave so much room for creative freedom so my imagination really went wild! I decided to go for an intense, powerful, heroic look, like a character in the midst of war who casts a magical spell and unlocks a spiritual realm to help save the kingdom. Something along those lines. I had a lot of fun creating the intense lighting and throwing in the flying birds and rocks. Laura's base was so fun to work with!

Thank you Laura for collaborating with me!
I was going to ask you first but you beat me to it lmao

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 81 30
↔Min-ah : Nam Joohyuk? He's the worst guy I had ever met.. He's loud and annoying. Why must I always bump into him? Some people said that's our fate...
5.1K 201 35
A place where you can promote your story/stories. For aspiring writers to advance writers. For readers who need more stories to read. A place wher...
172K 3.9K 53
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc