𝐄𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 ᵐᵃᵗᵗ ˢᵗᵘ...

By meglantix

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ where two bestfriends have always been in denial about their feelings but will it come to the light? More

𝖤𝖵𝖠𝖭𝖦𝖤𝖫𝖨𝖭𝖤
𝖯𝖫𝖠𝖸𝖫𝖨𝖲𝖳
(01), you're so weird
(02), my favorite white boy
(03), on my way
(04), babies matt
(05), fuck off dude
(06), be nice
(07), you have to earn it
(08), what the fuck is up with you?
(09), timeout now
(10), getting red in the face
(11), stop teasing me
(12), i am not your property
(13), kensly's never been mad at me
(14), lilacs, your favorite
(15), thank you matt
(16), big word for matt
(17), mines
(18), trip to la
(19), this isn't hairspray kens
(20), and say moo
(21), hurt by him
(22), boys are dicks
(24), i like her a lot
(25), you'll know what to do
(26), hate this day
(27), fights and feelings
(28), one month later
(29), locked in a room
(30), nineteen wishes
(31), matt it's raining
(32), i would love to be
(33), first love

(23), fuck you for that matt

2.6K 73 53
By meglantix

chapter twenty three; fuck you for that matt
[ 𝘴𝘰𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘢, 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 ]
🪷🕯🍃

🪷🕯🍃
[ 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 ]

the only one who wasn't aware of what was going on was chris. nobody told him yet, so he went to where kensly was to ask her what was going on.

"kens?" he called her name to which she responded with a hum as he walked to the door of the bathroom. "hey."

"hey." she was washing her hands. "what's up chris?"

"ok im not stupid so is there something going on with you and matt?" he asked. kensly sighed as she led him to the bed where they both sat down at.

"you know how yesterday i was ready to go at the party?" she asked, he nodded. "long story short, joseph almost raped me, and when i found matt to help calm me down, he insulted me calling me a naive whore and then he kissed a girl in front of me. he was drunk."

chris blinked, his eyebrows raised and his eyes grew wide. "what, the fuck. wow. kens, im so sorry. what? how? wait, how are you doing with it?"

she shrugged, her shoulders falling. "im upset entirely. it hurts you know, matt was my bestfriend and hearing him call me that just hit hard."

chris pulled her in for a hug. "im sorry kens. matt is a complete dickhead. are you gonna talk to him? you know to just confront him?"

"i don't know. i don't think i can without crying." she honestly responded.

"but wait . . . joseph, almost raped you?" chris questioned. kensly nodded as she was hugged tighter by the boy.

"what the fuck." matt whispered. he was outside of the room, listening in, he was gonna go in before he heard what joseph did to kensly.

matt was angry, he was getting heated as his jaw clenched and his fists balled up. he walked down the hallway to the elevator of the hotel. and when he got off, he stormed outside quickly. he pulled out his phone and opened up the maps app where joseph's address was at.

clicking on it he got into the car, without putting his seatbelt on as he turned it on and drove off.

🪷🕯🍃
[ 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 ]

matt arrived. getting out of the car, he slammed the car door shut as he walked up to the door. knocking, he stood there, pacing back and forth before joseph opened the door.

"what the fuck are you doing here?" joseph laughed. his laugh was cut off with matt pushing him back. "the fuck man?"

"what did you do with kens at the party?" matt questioned as joseph got to his feet. "answer me!"

"we just talked nothing more." joseph rolled his eyes, taking it as a joke.

"don't bullshit me!" matt yelled. "just tell me what you did."

"it's none of your business." joseph pushed him back. "why are you so worried?"

"just tell me dude." matt sighed, pinching his forehead.

"fine. i tried to get her to have sex with me." joseph admitted, tilting his head. "happy—." matt punched him, his fist had collided with joseph's jaw.

"you bitch! you tried to rape her!" he growled, punching him again in the nose. "you're fucked up dude. she should've dropped you a long time ago."

"too bad." joseph wiped his nose. "we've both been dropped by her. don't you remember?" matt punched him again. "ouch, fuck!"

"now for the rest of our time here, don't touch her nor contact her nor see her. and don't come in boston either. it'll be worse."

"is that a threat."

"it's a promise."

🪷🕯🍃
[ 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 ]

matt returned to the hotel room, seeing kensly sitting up on the bed on her phone. "hey." he spoke, but she didn't respond. he still received the cold shoulder.

his lips went to the side as he sat down on the other bed. he listened to what sounded like princess and the frog. that was her comfort movie, where she would watch it when she was sad or when she just wanted to.

but her watching it this time was different. he knew he messed things up with her and this was one of the ways she was coping with it.

"where are tienna and my brothers?" he asked her, expecting at least an answer, but all he got was a shrug. "well, if they're gone then why didn't you go with them?" she was silent again, with no response in her movements at all.

getting up, he walked over to her bed, sitting down in front of her. "what's up? how are you? need anything? can you talk to me?"

kensly rolled her eyes, turning her phone off and looking up at him as she crossed her arms. "i got you to look at me?" he smiled lightly.

"what do you want?" she questioned, looking at him with a blank stare.

"i want you to talk to me." he pleaded. "what did i do wrong?"

"everything." she answered. "you're such a dick."

"woah." he scoffed. "how am i the dick?"

"did you not remember what you said to me the other night?" kensly raised her voice.

"i was drunk!" matt yelled, getting up from the bed and standing up. "ok? i was drunk kens."

"don't . . . call me that." kensly uttered, standing up too as she walked towards him. "ok? i don't want to talk to you matt. you made it clear that you don't want anything to do with me, so im out."

heading for the door, matt tugged on her arm to turn her around. "no. we're talking this out. im sorry kens—."

"stop calling me that!" kensly now screamed to the top of her lungs. "you don't understand how you fucked me over matt."

"kensly i apologized! what else is there to do?" he asked her. the two went back and forth at full volume, reaching to an argument.

"an apology doesn't cover what you said to me matt." she said, tearing up. "i needed you in that moment and you weren't there. so fuck you for that matt."

"oh my gosh." matt sighed, rubbing his face.

"just leave me alone matt."

"no." he stopped her again. "no i won't, i want to fix my mistakes. gosh kensly, can't you see how important you are to me."

"im not important to you. you've made that very clear matt."

"what?"

"naive whore. ring a bell?" kensly raised a brow, seeing him speechless she turned around and walked out the room with her phone and purse in hand.

🪷🕯🍃
[ 𝘴𝘰𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘢 ]

kenyoustfu

liked by agenttcarter, thegaytriplet, chrisnothere and 245 more

kenyoustfu how could you ever deceive me?

comments off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.6K 1.7K 31
🌸 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 ⎯ ex lovers, matt sturniolo and hope dalton, who couldn't quite make it work the first time round d...
17.4K 230 18
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧. 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 ᴀ ʙᴜɴᴄʜ ᴏғ ғᴜɴɴʏ sɪᴄᴋғɪᴄs ᴀɴᴅ ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛs ᴡʀɪᴛᴛ...
149K 3.3K 15
"𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘯𝘴 𝘵𝘪𝘭 𝘪𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘯'." ੈ✩‧₊˚ ── (🎐) 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛, 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗮𝗻 returns back to...
74.3K 889 31
"your love is scaring me no one has ever cared for me as much" WHERE two best friends fall for each other but one is sca...