When They Came [Under editing]

By rosetulip05

Started : April, 2022 Completed : September, 2022 _________________________________ Boring, lonely and simple... More

Chapter 1- Alone
Chapter 2- Kidnapped
Chapter 3- They don't love me
Chapter 4- Joke
Chapter 5- Shopping
Chapter 6- Escape
Chapter 7- Lost
Chapter 8- Torture
Chapter 9- Nothing
Chapter 10- Accepted
Chapter 11- Celine
Chapter 12- French fries
Chapter 13- Back to School
Chapter 14- Bank robbery
Chapter 15- Star gazing
Chapter 16- Surprise
Chapter 17- Dylan and Hailey
Chapter 18- Ruth
Chapter 19- Love just happens
Chapter 20-Welcome back, Celine
Chapter 21- Ignorance
Chapter 22- Broken Bracelet
Chapter 23- The news
Chapter 24- Arguement
Chapter 25- Bye Charlotte
Chapter 26- Pregnant
Chapter 27- Promise
Chapter 28- I am back
Chapter 29- Snow
Chapter 30- Happy Birthday
Chapter 31- Amusement Park
Chapter 32- The truth
Chapter 33- Parents
Chapter 34- Dad's mafia
Chapter 35- Wool
Chapter 36- Sorry
Chapter 37- Be my girlfriend
Chapter 38- Be careful
Chapter 39- 14 Days
Chapter 40- Nightmare
Chapter 41- Kidnapped again
Chapter 42- Doom
Chapter 43- Dark room
Chapter 44- Casper
Chapter 46- Forgive me
Chapter 47- Cruel and Heartless
Chapter 48- Terrible
Chapter 49- Broken promises
Chapter 50- Goodbye Casper
Chapter 51- Back home
Chapter 52- Funeral
Chapter 53- Love you enough to let you go
Chapter 54- The End
Bonus Chapter- Forever his
Another bonus chapter

Chapter 45- Farther away

1.2K 51 12
By rosetulip05

Charlotte's POV:

"Jennifer's phone is switched off so it's hard for us to track her but the kidnappers would have probably gotten rid of it by now so there's no point in trying to track it." Ben informed us.

It's been 4 days and we haven't got a single clue which could lead us to her. We are all worried but two people are taking it the worst - Max and Zack.

While Max is getting more and more frustrated by each passing second, Zack is just becoming more and more numb.

He looks just so powerless and lost.

"Dad!" Tristan came running inside the room. He completely ignored all of us and just went straight upto Ben.

"Through the CCTV, we got the number plate of the van in which they had taken Jennifer and tracked the owner and found out that it belongs to one of the members of the 'Evil Skulls' mafia!" Tristan clenched his jaw.

"WHAT?!" Max yelled. "Isn't that.. Isn't that the mafia for which we used to work?! They had taken Celine!"

"You're right!" Damien clenched his fists.

"First me and now Jennifer? What do they want from us?!" Celine frowned.

"You should be knowing that." I harshly muttered.

"What do you mean, Char?" Liam asked.

"The only person who would want to ruin Jennifer's life is you! Don't even try to deny it Celine because you know how many times you have threatened the both of us to snatch everything from us!" I yelled at Celine who had plastered the most innocent look in the world possible.

"What crap are you going on about, Charlotte?!" Damien started walking in my direction but Liam stood in front of me.

"Your girlfriend knows what crap I am going on about!" I yelled again.

"Watch your mouth, Charlotte otherwise I-"

"Otherwise you what?!" Liam yelled, pushing Damien away from us. "Otherwise you what, Damien?!"

"WHY THE HELL WOULD CELINE TRY TO RUIN JENNIFER'S LIFE?! SHE'S LITERALLY THE REASON CELINE IS HERE WITH US!" Damien argued, his green eyes glaring heavily.

"You don't know anything, Damien. It was Celine who had called the police on Char! And Jennifer did tell me about Celine's threats!"

"Yes! Jennifer had told about that to me too." Max agreed with Liam.

Zack was just staring at Celine in shock and disappointment. He looked so hurt.

"But Tristan just told us that the mafia kidnapped her!" Celine screamed.

Everyone went silent. She had a strong point there. 

"Cut this out!" Tristan yelled, his fists clenched.

He glared at Celine and then took out his phone. "I am calling that sorry excuse of a human, Marcus." He dialled a number and put the phone on speaker.

"Who's Marcus?" I asked.

"The leader of Evil Skulls, our ex boss." Liam answered my confusion.

"Why does Tristan have his number?" I asked again.

"I didn't have it of course." Tristan rolled his eyes. "I hacked my way into getting his number."

"You know how to hack?!" I asked him with wide eyes.

"Yeah. I do." He replied as if it was a very normal thing.

The phone was finally picked up after eternal ringing.

"Hello?" A deep voice answered. "Marc-"

"You shitting piece of shit! What have you done to my sister?! I swear if you have even laid your ugly eyes on her, I'll pull them out of your dirty eye sockets and stab them and put them back into your sockets only to stab them again!" Max interrupted Tristan and snatched the phone from him.

The man laughed. "It's nice to hear your weird talks again, Maxy."

"Don't you dare call me that, you ugly piece of donkey shit!" Max yelled.

"Marcus! tell me where Jennifer is?!" Zack snatched the phone from Max.

"Hey! Zack, my boy! It's been so long since I met you." Marcus chuckled.

"Shut the fuck up, Marcus! Just tell me where Jennifer is?!" Zack yelled, his fists clenched.

"She's.. Fine, I guess. I didn't check up on her." Marcus answered nonchalantly.

Well. This was enough. My best friend is in danger and it's not a stupid joke.

"Hey you! Whoever you are, I don't give a shit. Just fucking tell me where you've kept my best friend!" I snatched the phone from Zack.

"Oh. You're someone new. And you sound fiesty, I like fiesty."

"What the fuck?!" Liam snatched the phone from me. "You maniac! You better return Jennifer safe and sound back to us otherwise I swear, Marcus, You'll regret even thinking about doing something to Jennifer!"

"Nice to talk to you too, Liam. Well, just like Celine, Jennifer is a piece of work too-"

"You dare not even mention Celine, you fucking piece of psycho shit!" Damien snatched the phone from Liam. "Where the hell is Jennifer?!"

"Well, Damien, she's fine... For now. But I can't say for sure for how long she's gonna be alright." Marcus yawned.

"What do you want from us, Marcus?! What do you want in exchange of Jennifer?! I'll give you anything for my sister!" The phone was snatched by Max again.

"Well.. Let me think."

"You had asked 10 million for Celine, how much do you want for Jennifer? I'll give it to you, just give me my sister back!" Max seemed to be on the verge of tears.

"That's the thing, Kyle. I don't want money in exchange of Jennifer."

"What do you want then?!" Zack asked, lookimg impatient.

"Everything. The company, the properties, the mafia. Everything that is Andrew's." Marcus said and hung up.

"WAIT! MARCUS!" Max yelled and started shaking the phone.

"He hung up!" Zack gritted out.

Jennifer's POV:

"Jennifer? Jennifer wake up." Someone was shaking me. I jerked up and tried to make out the face of the person.

"Zack?!" I asked. Desperately hoping that's it's him.

"Uh no. It's me, Casper." I stared into a pair of green eyes. They weren't the light brown I love.

"Oh. It's you."

"Damn. I didn't think you'd be that disappointed." He teased and I gave him a lazy smile.

"I got you food and water." He was holding a plate with two slices of pizza and a bottle of water.

"Thank you so much!" I snatched the bottle of water first. "I was so thirsty."

"How did they allow you to give me pizza?!" I was genuinely shocked.

Casper gave out a small laugh and shook his head. "They didn't allow me to give you any food but I manged to sneak these pieces of pizza."

"Why'd you risk that for me?" I asked while chewing a piece of the pizza he brought me. It was so delicious. But then again, I would have even considered brocolli delicious considering how hungry I was.

"I.. Don't know? Anyways, there's something else I wanted to tell you."

"What is it?"

"They're taking you to the other side of the country."

"What?! Why?!" I stopped chewing so that I could concentrate on his answer.

"Your brother called our boss today-"

"MAX?!" I couldn't stop the cheeky smile spreading on my face. I quickly chewed the food and swallowed it.

"Yeah.. I mean, he had initially called but many other people also started yelling so.. " Casper shrugged.

"My family." I quietly whispered. My eyes were tearing up again.

"They know who has kidnapped you so it wouldn't take them much time to find you which is why, we're taking you to a different place. Far away from this city."

I remained silent. I just ate the two pieces of pizza and finished the rest of the water from the bottle too. Casper just sat there staring away from me. When I was finished, he took the plate and empty water bottle from me and left the room.

A few hours later I was being carried away, still in chains by two big guys with a tape shutting my mouth. They threw me in a car and sat on either side of me. Casper joined us in the car too, sitting in the passenger seat.

Seeing him gave me a sense of relief and hope.

They started the car and we drove away, separating me farther away from my family.

*****

Two hours into the drive and I had slept. It would take us three days to drive across the country. This is pure torture. They all stopped the car several times to pee and eat food and use toilets but weren't allowing me to leave the car.

I smacked the guy sitting on my right with my tied hands.

Casper snorted.

The guy jerked up from his sleep and looked around, looking scared. I nudged him with my elbow to tell him that it was me.

He ripped the tape off of my face. "What?!" He glared at me.

"Stop snoring. My ears are gonna bleed." I rolled my eyes.

"I don't snore." The guy defended himself.

"Oh please! Your snores are strong enough to break the windows of this ancient car!" I gave him a blank look.

Casper chuckled.

"What do you want?!" The guy finally came to the point.

"I really need to use the toilet." I quietly said.

"Well, you can't leave this car. Control it."

"What the fish?! Why don't you try to control your pee?! You have literally made us stop this car a million times because you-"

"Fine. Just shut up." He covered my mouth.

"Ew! Keep your gross hands away from my face!" I scrunched up my nose in disgust.

"I had washed my hands."

"You had also picked your nose sometime back, after which, you didn't wash your hands." I shivered.

"Why the hell were you looking at me when I was picking my nose?!" The two of us were staring at each other incredulously.

"Toilet. I need toilet." I said, finally breaking the staring battle.

"There's a petrol station a few minutes away. Control till we reach there. You already stink as it is, we don't need more grossness."

"Says the guy who probably hasn't showered since last season. You stink so much more than me, nose picking guy."

He didn't say anything. Just tapped my mouth again.

Casper looked at me through the rear view mirror of the car and smiled. I wiggled my eyebrows at him since my mouth was taped and he couldn't see my smile.

*****

"I can go alone-"

"Don't even try. You seem to have that much brain to understand that we're not gonna send you alone. So, I am coming with you." Nose picking guy said.

We had reached the petrol station five minutes ago but this moron was arguing to come with me.

"If you want to use the toilet just say it. Why are you taking me as an excuse-"

"I don't wanna use the toilet! Is this girl crazy?!" He asked the guy who was sitting on my left.

"Just shut the fuck up and let me sleep. And you better not wake me up before we reach there." He gave the deadliest look to us and closed his eyes and leaned his head on the window.

"You are not coming with me."

"Yes, I am."

"No. You're not."

"Yes I-"

"I'll go with her." Casper finally interrupted and got out of the car.

"Much better." I mumbled and stuck my tongue out at nose picking guy.

He just rolled his eyes and got out of the car.

"I'll see something to eat. Arguing with this girl made me hungry."

"This girl has a name, nose picking guy!"

"Stop calling me that!"

"How about n-"

"Jennifer." Casper gave me a blank look.

"Fine." I said and followed him.

*****

"How much more time till we reach there? Though I know that place is gonna be much worse than sitting in this car." I looked at Casper through the rear view mirror.

"We'll reach there by 8, tomorrow morning." He gave me a sympathetic smile.

"I can't sleep, Casper." I said after a few minutes of silence.

The driver had put headphones on and was listening to some loud rock music so that he doesn't fall asleep while the two guys sitting on either side of me, had blissfully drifted off into the land of dreams.

"Me too." He sighed.

"This guy is literally snoring like a bear." I said while glaring at a sleeping nose picking guy.

"Have you heard a bear snore before?" Casper amused.

"No... "

He chuckled and then asked the driver to stop the car. Casper woke up the nose picking guy who gave him the meanest look ever but still switched places with him.

"You could have done this before." I mumbled before resting my head on his shoulder.

"I could have." He whispered before resting his head on mine.

"I want to get out of here, Casper. I want to go back to my family and Zack."

Casper didn't say anything.

"I'll get you out of here, Jennifer." Was the last thing I heard before sleep engulfed me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 32.2K 55
"Go, I don't want to make you hate me for what I did." he says softly as a tear of drop dipped from his eyes. "What are you talking about?" I approac...
138K 4.5K 46
#3 of the Devilman series. Could be read as a stand alone. He came to our school as a new student from Romania this year and I didn't put much thoug...
3.6M 89.7K 54
"I don't like him." I murmur against his lips. "It's only ever been you, Noah." He continues to kiss me, his hand now caressing my cheek gently. "H...