Rooming with Chase

By book_bitch07

I run out of the shower and crash into somebody making us both fall to the floor. What is it with me and cras... More

~PREFACE~
~CHARACTER AESTHETICS~
~PROLOGUE~
~CHAPTER 1~
~CHAPTER 2~
~CHAPTER 3~
~CHAPTER 4~
~CHAPTER 5~
~CHAPTER 6~
~CHAPTER 7~
~CHAPTER 8~
~CHAPTER 9~
~CHAPTER 10~
~CHAPTER 11~
~CHAPTER 12~
~CHAPTER 13~
~CHAPTER 14~
~CHAPTER 15~
~CHAPTER 16~
~CHAPTER 17~
~CHAPTER 18~
~CHAPTER 19~
~CHAPTER 20~
~CHAPTER 21~
~CHAPTER 22~
~CHAPTER 23~
~CHAPTER 24~
~CHAPTER 25~
~CHAPTER 26~
~CHAPTER 27~
~CHAPTER 28~
~CHAPTER 29~
~CHAPTER 30~
~CHAPTER 31~
~CHAPTER 32~
~CHAPTER 33~
~CHAPTER 34~
~CHAPTER 35~
~CHAPTER 36~
~CHAPTER 37~
~CHAPTER 38~
~CHAPTER 39~
~CHAPTER 40~
~CHAPTER 42~
~CHAPTER 43~
~CHAPTER 44~
~CHAPTER 45~
~CHAPTER 46~
~CHAPTER 47~
~CHAPTER 48~
~CHAPTER 49~
~CHAPTER 50~
~CHAPTER 51~
~CHAPTER 52~
~CHAPTER 53~
~CHAPTER 54~
~CHAPTER 55~
~CHAPTER 56~
~CHAPTER 57~
~CHAPTER 58~
~CHAPTER 59~
~CHAPTER 60~
~EPILOGUE~
Next Book!!

~CHAPTER 41~

4.1K 124 32
By book_bitch07

*•*•*•Just like a Teddy bear•*•*•*
——————————————————————————

Status: Not Edited

"Ahh finally home sweet home." I say as we enter the gates of Henderson.

We had left early yesterday morning. It's currently 6:00 p.m. on a Saturday. After everything that happened Thursday, I think I can say that this thanks giving was the most... eventful. I just wanted to get home as soon as possible. Home being Henderson. I really don't know when I started calling Henderson home, but I honestly have to say that it is home.

Almost everybody was asleep, only Cole and I are awake. We had been conversing about life when he asks about Chase. I'm confused and everything that happened during thanks giving just made my brain all the more confused which is not good.

"Are you going to tell him that you like him?" Cole asks and I look at him as if he grew two more heads in the time it took to get from the gates of Henderson to the parking lot.

"What drugs are you on?" I slide into my parking, turning off the car. I turn to him and he looks at me with a serious face.

"I'm serious Madds, he needs to know."

"Why?"

"I can't tell you. But he should know."

"What do you know tall man?"

"A little bit of everything."

"No..." I whine and he chuckles. "Don't be vague."

"Sorry but being vague is my best quality."

"I'm not telling him." I say and get out of the car. I open the door next to the diver's door and wake Lizzie up. "Liz we're home."

"Where's Lucas?" She asks looking around for him.

"He's waiting for us at the dining hall." I say and look up seeing Cole waking up May. They both get out of the car and we all start getting our stuff from the trunk. I get my suitcase and once everybody has their stuff I close the car hitting the lock button. I hear it beep and we start walking towards the dining hall. When we're leaving the parking lot I see Chase's car and a smile overtakes my face.

"That's why you should tell him. He makes you happy Madds. All he had to do was be in the same hundred mile radius as you and an instant smile overtook your face."

"He doesn't like me that way." I whisper so softly that it was almost inaudible.

"How are you sure if you don't tell him?"

"I don't know."

"Exactly." He says as we enter the dining hall. Lucas sees us and stands up walking towards Lizzie picking her up and kissing her cheek.

"Hello handsome."

"Hello gorgeous." He puts her down and hugs the rest of us. We all sit down at the table where Lucas was and we all ask Lucas about his thanksgiving and he asks us about ours. We talk for about two hours before I start looking around. Lucas sees me looking around and speaks. "He's at the dorms, he doesn't know you guys get here today. He's bored out of his mind."

"You never told him that we got here today?"

"No I thought you did."

"I didn't. I should go say hello to him." They all look at me with knowing smiles and I shake my head looking away from them before they see me blush. "I'll see you guys tomorrow." I grab my suitcase and they all say goodnight before I head out.

I walk straight to Fredrickson and see that the elevator is fixed. Oh thank the lord. I get on and for some reason I start to get nervous like sweaty palm, dry throat, nauseous, kind of nervous. What is happening I see him every day, I talk with him every two hours, this shouldn't be happening. The elevator dings and I look up to see that the elevator had reached my floor. I slowly walk out and start making my way towards mine and Chase's room. I get my key and unlock the door. When I open it, I see a shirtless Chase on his bed using his phone.

"Lucas I told you twice already I don't want to play with your-." He looks up and sees me. He smiles his dimply smile that makes me smile too. He puts his phone down and runs over to me picking me up and hugging me. I squeal, smiling when he lifted me in the air. I hug him back and I can't help but notice that this is how Lucas had picked Lizzie up at the dining hall. Is this how all guys hug girls or is it something you do when you like someone?

Javi always picked me up, up that was just the way we had been since we were kids. He would run over to me and pick me up spinning me around and hugging me tightly. I always thought that, that's just the way he expressed his friendliness towards me, but now... should I think something else since this isn't Javi? Should I think something else because this is Chase? My roommate of three months?

"I missed- we missed all of you." He puts me down and grabs my jaw pointing my head to look at his, he bends down and kisses my forehead like he always does, letting me know that everything that I thought was happening was all in my head. I smile at him and walk inside.

"I missed you guys too." I say and he grabs my suitcase and shuts the door. I look at his side of the room and see that he changed everything. "You bought new stuff."

His side of the room looks exactly like when I first got to Henderson. His sheets where dark grey, so where his pillow cases. I look around and see that he got some new stuff too. Almost everything is black of dark grey.

"Yeah, pink isn't really my color." He says making me smile. I walk over to his side of the room and look at his bed.

"Is it comfortable?"

"It's the same bed, just different sheets and comforters." I nod with a serious expression on and look at him. He smiles and nods most probably already knowing what was going through my mind.

I drop my purse and take off my shoes, jumping on his bed, landing flat on my stomach. I smile and turn over seeing him walking over and sitting at the edge of my bed. It's the same bed and everything but I had never sat on his bed, he was always the one in my bed. Nightmares he got in my bed. Deep talks he got in my bed. Anything else he got in my bed.

"Your bed is more comfortable than mine." I say and lay flat on my back. His smell instantly took over all my senses. He always smelled nice. He always smelled manly with a hint of i. It may sound weird but that's how he always smelled to me.

"No it's not." He says smiling at my shocked face.

"Yeah it is. It feels so..." Safe. Warm. It feels like Chase. "Unexplainable."

"I didn't know a bed could feel unexplainable."

It's explainable, I just can't explain it to you or it would be weird.

"Yours does." I look to the side and he's smiling. "Why are you smiling?"

"No reason." I smile too and sit up turning my body to fully face him. "How was your Thanks Giving?"

"Better than other years."

"What do you mean?"

"My father wasn't hating towards me." He chuckles and I frown.

"Does your father... hate you?"

"I wouldn't say hate because he does love me, but I'm not his favorite person."

"Why?"

"Cause even though he was the man that raised me and put a roof over my head for fourteen year, he is not my father." He says and I look up at him.

"What?"

"I'm not his-" He says but I cut him off.

"No, I uderstood that part, I'm just a bit shocked."

"So was I when I found out."

"How old where you?"

"When I found out?" I nod and he continues. "I was thirteen."

"How did you find out?"

"I was walking past the kitchen when I heard my mom and dad arguing." He gets comfortable in my bed and continues. "My mom was yelling at my dad because he had promised to come to my soccer game but didn't, that's when I heard my dad yell that he wasn't my father. I rushed up to what was mine and Chars room at the moment. I told her what I had heard and she couldn't believe it so she went rushing down the stairs and asked my mom if what I heard was true and that's when mom told us the truth."

"Did you ever meet your real father?" he looks my way and I felt like I stepped over a line. "That's a very personal question I'm sorry. You don't have to answer."

"I did meet him. He never wanted anything to do with us." He nods looking forward again. "After my mom had told us that our father wasn't our father, Char and I looked him up and we asked Oakley to drive us there. We told her that she was driving us to a friend's house. We knocked on the door and a woman with a baby in her hand opened the door. She looked at us and gasped I mean we're the spitting images of our biological father. Our sperm donor came out while his wife stayed in the kitchen looking at us. She didn't look shocked she looks more hurt that anything. As if he'd done this before. Not the having a baby with another woman part, more the having sex with someone who isn't her part."

"Mom came to pick us up and nothing was said. She didn't punish us because I think she understood our curiosity." He looks at me to see if I'm still listening. "That's kind of the reason why my dad decided to send me to Henderson, after I found out I started acting like a complete asshole, I started stealing shit, I was actually arrested three times. I mean you've met me."

"Hey stop that, yes you were a bit of an asshole at the beginning but you're a sweetheart now. A teddy bear if you would."

"Stop right there. I'm not a teddy bear."

"Okay whatever you say." I chuckle and he shakes his head. He sits up when I stand up and as I start walking over to my suitcase. I start walking over to my suitcase when he grabs me by the waist and I fall on top of him. This is not going to be good for my little heart.

"What are you doing?" I chuckle and turn to look at him so that we're face to face.

"Hugging you." He says and I lean back a little.

"Okay." I say and we fully lean back, we were laying on my bed now, me on top of him. I look into his eyes and I see something different. A different emotion behind them? I lay my head on his chest and his arms go tighter around my waist. "Chase?"

"Yeah?"

"What are we doing?" I ask and we stay quiet for a while, before I lift my head to look at him. He looks deeply into my eyes and for a second my heart skipped a beat.

"I don't know." He says shaking his head.

"Okay." I say and lay my head back down on his chest. We stay like that for a long while. Me hugging him close to me, him drawing circles on my back while I sigh every now and then because apparently a human can forget how to breathe when they're in the presence on the guy they like.

I don't know for how long we stayed like that. I just know that with all the drawing of shapes happening on my back I fell asleep. It must have been the mixture of his heartbeat, his steady breathing and just being with him the way we were.

...

I wake up when I hear hushed voices talking. They sound so close yet so far. I want to keep sleeping, I know Chase is still under me because I can smell him. I want just want to keep sleeping on top of Chase. Yeah that's it.

"Can you guys lower your voices? She's sleeping for god's sake." I hear Chase say from under me.

"How did she end up sleeping on top of you anyways?" I hear May say with an all knowing tone. I feel Chase move and I adjust myself on him. He stays still scared that he woke me up but I just stay with my eyes closed pretending to be asleep.

"I don't know?" he half asks half states, mindlessly drawing different shapes on my back just like he was doing last night.

"So you went to sleep on her bed, and she magically appeared on top of you?" Lizzie asks and I hear someone chuckle.

"You know what I think that's what must've happened." Chase says and I can feel him nodding.

"Sure..." Lucas says and I start moving around like one does in the movies to pretend as if I were just waking up. I look up and squint my eyes taking a minute to adjust to the light. I look up and see Chase looking down at me.

"Mornin'." I say and he smiles.

"Hey princess. Sleep well?" he asks and I nod.

"Just like a teddy bear." I say and he rolls his eyes playfully making me chuckle. I look around and see that everybody was here. "Morning everyone."

"Good morning, darling." Lizzie says and I start getting up. They all look at me for a while and I know why but I'm not going to grace them with an answer they already know.

"What?"

"Just wondering how you ended on top of Chase." May shrugs and I look at my bed to see Chase sitting up.

"I was on top of him?" I asks acting all clueless and chuckle. "I didn't even notice."

"Okay..." Cole says and I look at him to see him chuckling. He knows something. I'm going to get it out of him.

"Breakfast anybody?" there was a collective murmur of yes'. "Cool."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE

MY LOVELIESSSSSSS. I know it's only been a week but I missed all of you. How are you guys? What's been happening in the past week? What did you do last weekend? Another chapter guys. How have we come this far? 40 CHAPTER MY LOVES. That's wow. Like Luis Tomlinson once said 'None of these shows would be possible without all of you' you know just replace shows with chapters. They slept in the same bed again. Hehehe. My sister says that I should just get it over with and make them kiss, because everybody loves a slow burn but not a 40 chapter long slow burn. So my lovelies I have made the decision that soon I will make them kiss.

Y'all I kind of love this chapter because she has so many feelings up in the air and is so confused, so if you loved this chapter like I did. In the words of Princess Tiana's best friend 'Please, please, pleaseeeeeee.' Comment, Vote and Share my loves.

Sadly here is where it all ends. But no need to fear I will be here a few more years. I will most probably try to finish writing this book by the end of the year because I have a few more surprises for you guys. Anywhore, I will be seeing all of you next Friday hopefully. I love all of you so much and like always I send my love to all of you virtually. Byeee.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 182 25
Arranged marriages are not always a forced one or a contract one. Sometimes arranged marriages can be good too. Choi Y/n, a CEO of a company, promis...
614K 17.3K 46
#𝟏 • 𝐀 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥'𝐬 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐞. ❝But there's him. He wants to know who I am. He wants to know my past. He wants to know my secret. He isn't d...
1.4K 334 46
Senior year takes a wild turn for Kristine when she re encounters Luka, her childhood best friend after eight long years. It would be hard for both o...
40.4K 1.3K 59
Emmie and Ethan are from two different parts of society. He's the hot bad boy that everyone is intimidated by, but yet the guy that every girl gets a...