dc superhero girls one-shots

By shogunrazor143

another one-shot book let's gooo! More

rules
y/n's non sexual encounters part 1
kara x fem reader camping trip part 1
kara x fem reader part 2
small update
tucker vs jessica cruz

tucker vs hal

41 0 1
By shogunrazor143

Tommy: cmon man let my friend on the ride!

Hal: sorry I can't do that?

Tucker walked up to Tommy.

Tucker: no no, let him be.

Hal: okay short stock your not tall enough to get on the ride.

Tucker: says the one who's not even tall enough to get on the ride either.

Hal: HEY, it's not my fault,my parents are short.

Tucker: oh so you got your parents short genes, did they also give you a useless gene?

Hal: WHAT!

Tucker: cause you have to be useless if you ended up getting a job letting kids on a ride.

Hal: oh yeah, well at least I got free nachos.

Tucker: yeah I can tell by the disgusting nacho smell you have on you, definitely doesn't help you with the ladies.

Hal: okay listen up you little shit, don't think I won't hesitate to pummel you to the ground.

Tucker: do it then, pussy.

Hal then reached and grabbed Tuckers hat.

Hal: HA! I got your hat.

Tucker face grew into a face of rage.

Tucker: you piece of SHI-

Tucker beat the absolute crap our of Hal until he was covered with bruises and scars.

Tucker:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

451K 30.7K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
246K 7.2K 81
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
439K 10.9K 60
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐫...
1.1M 19.3K 132
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...