๐—œ๐——๐—™๐—–, matt sturniolo. ( โœ“...

By louis-core

i'm only a ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—น for you, and maybe you're too good for me. โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—›. . . for all of... More

๐ˆ๐ƒ๐…๐‚
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. ( stop being sus, man )
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. ( what do you mean you're in jail? )
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘. ( auroras cameron lockeheart obsession )
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’. ( just take the roll )
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“. ( matt's funeral )
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”. ( enemy's doorstep )
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•. ( rory the shapeshifter )
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–. ( wtf is a business class for )
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—. ( stupid fucking jacket )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ( i appreciate it )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ( death glares don't actually kill )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ( i'm here now )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. ( you physically pain me )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ( actually fucking annoying )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. ( no extra caramel? )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ( i'm sorry )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. ( sort your shit out )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. ( i don't fucking care )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. ( the ick )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ( you do care )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ( staring problem )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ( mine )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. ( what the fuck? )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ( better kisser )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. ( top secret )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ( just stay )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. ( a lil smoochie )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. ( in the dark )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. ( shut up for once )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ. ( unexplainable )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ. ( playing cupid )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ. ( just you )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. ( teddies in blankets )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’. ( ok )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“. ( thin line )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”. ( 'rora )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•. ( never gonna happen, remember? )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–. ( pinkie )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—. ( team jacob )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ. ( done. )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ. ( a fool )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘. ( i want to kiss his bald head )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’. ( a spark )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“. ( game over: you lost )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”. ( not in love )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•. ( stop calling me that )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–. ( priorities, man, priorities )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ—. ( on your own )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ. ( he'll be here )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ. ( how you get the girl )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ. ( you deserve to cry )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‘. ( be with me )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ’. ( if only she had known )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“. ( yours )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ”. ( definitely in love )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ•. ( he's crossed it )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ–. ( you're weak )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ—. ( he's supposed to be here )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐ŸŽ. ( even if it's fake )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ. ( like dogs )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ. ( it'll always be worth it )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ‘. ( i should've been there )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ’. ( the literal fucking stuffed animal )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ“. ( you mean every thing to me )
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ. ( who the fuck? )

47.1K 1.1K 9.8K
By louis-core

CHAPTER FOURTY !
[ real life ]

❝ WHO THE FUCK? ❞

📂﹖﹕𓂃𐩐💻

ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡⁱᶠᵉ

aurora and elijah are currently sat in the living room together. she's waiting for kingston to get here so they can go to the lacrosse game together and they've currently been watching the triplets recent vlogs since they're in a few.

so right now elijah is sitting with his mouth agape.

"i still can't believe this," he exclaims, aurora just sighing. "your friend has a.. crush on me? what the fuck you didn't even tell me he was gay!"

"eli, there's no way you didn't know he was gay," she deadpans.

"i didn't!" he emphasizes.

"i can not be blamed for that, you fucking idiot!" she responds, throwing her head back further onto the couch cushion behind her.

"i don't care," he rolls his eyes. "why didn't you tell me he liked me, what the fuck?"

"because i'm no snitch? duh?" aurora says obviously.

"rory," he just blinks with a sigh. "you are so-"

he gets cuts off by auroras phone getting called, instantly making her stand from her seat. she looks at the contact and then back to elijah with a grin. "well, look at that. it's my time to go!"

he just blinks, unimpressed as aurora picks up the call.

"yo, we're outside," kingstons voice comes through the speaker once she raises the device to her ear.

"alright," she responds, not thinking anything of it. "i'm coming."

she sends an actual farewell to elijah and begins making her way out of her house. once she approaches the car, she notices makayla in the passenger seat. oh, that's why he said 'we're' she thinks, heading for the back door instead.

she's taken aback however, when she opens the door and sees someone else sitting in the back on the other side.

"what's up, rory?"

"oh?" auroras eyebrows raise, recognizing him from the night she went to a party with kingston but not being able to identify him fully. she glances over at kingston in the drivers seat with a look, wondering why she didn't tell him this guy was coming, but he just makes an awkward face and shakes his head. ultimately, she sighs and climbs in the car.

"hi..." she trails off for a moment as she turns to the guy next to her, unable to recall his name. "god, i'm gonna sound like a bitch but i met you when i was wasted so i can't really remember-"

"ross," he cuts her off, knowing where's she going with it. "i'm ross."

"ohhh," aurora says, the name sounding familiar now that she thinks on it. she closes the door behind her as she talks, "yeah, that seems right."

"yeah uh," kingston speaks up, sharing a glance with his girlfriend for a second before turning back to aurora. "i didn't know ross was coming until like ten minutes ago when he randomly texted so.. my bad."

"oh, it's fine," aurora shrugs.

it is not fine! kingston thinks. matt is going to beat his ass.

see, he just needs to make sure ross stays away from aurora and that matt doesn't find out that this guy is ross. it really shouldn't be that hard!... right?

"alright," he just sighs. "nick is already there so we should just be able to find him."

"okay," aurora responds, sitting back in her seat. "they better have actual good shit in the concessions because i'm so fucking hungry," she speaks up with a groan.

"no fucking way," ross says, turning to her as she raises her eyebrows at him. "i was just saying that to kingston."

"really?" she questions, glancing over to kingston for the answer.

"yup," he answers dryly, holding back another sigh. listen, ross is a great friend of his but right now he's just thinking about how much trouble he's gonna be in and how lovely it would've been if the guy just stayed home.

"oh," she says, noticing an off tone to his voice. "damn."

"yeah," ross speaks, her turning back to him. "we'll have to check the concessions together when we get there."

oh...

"yeah," she sends him a smile to be polite. "sure."

god, kingston is so dead.

"you're really choosing twizzlers out of everything here?"

aurora turns to narrow her eyes at ross, the two in front of the concessions line. "the fuck is wrong with twizzlers?"

"nothing, nothing," he instantly responds, laughing a tad at her immediate defensive state as she just rolls her eyes. "nothings wrong with them, i just don't get why you'd choose them with so many other options."

"well," she sighs as the person behind the booth comes back with her twizzlers. she gives them a small thanks and a smile before turning back to him. "i did so you can cry about it, bud."

bud, bud, buddy, bud! haha!

ross isn't taken aback by the small nickname and rolls his eyes. "alright, alright," he says, glancing at her once more before turning back around to the stand. "can i get twizzlers as well?"

auroras jaw immediately drops and once the worker nods and turns around to grab the candy, she exclaims, "what the fuck!"

he just shrugs, sending her a lazy grin as she stands there in shock. "just trusting your judgment."

aurora just crosses her arms and sighs, "you wanna be me so bad."

"mhm," he hums, rolling his eyes before turning his head to the front of the stand as the person comes back with the candy. he takes it from them with a thanks before stepping out of the line and over to her. "these better be better than i remember."

she rolls her eyes as they begin to walk over and down the steps of the risers. "they've always been good so you probably remembered wrong in the first place."

"sure," he responds shortly, amused. they walk to the bottom of the student section where nick is already sitting at with kingston and makayla. nick had claimed the spots for them since he got here earlier. kingston, makayla, ross, and aurora just got here ten minutes ago but ross suggested they went to the concessions like they talked about in the car. they did exactly that, much to kingstons weird dismay. god, has that guy been acting weird today.

when they come back to their seats, kingston is the first to notice. "here, rory, come sit over here by mak," he tells her, gesturing to the other side of him in between nick and makayla.

aurora just furrows her eyebrows as nick scoffs. "okay fuck you kingston, i'm trying to talk with mak."

kingston just sighs and makayla turns her head from next to him. "what?" she furrows her eyebrows at his weird behavior.

"nothing," he just sighs, trying not to stress about how matt is going to beat his ass. he glances over at ross and aurora who are both still standing and mutters, "just sit down, i guess."

"okay..." aurora says questioningly, taking the empty spot next to him as ross does the same on the other side of her.

kingston holds back a groan at this. seriously, all he needed to do was make sure they did not sit next to each other.

makayla turns to her boyfriend. "what's up?" she questions.

"nothing," kingston immediately responds before receiving a look from her and changing his answer with a sigh, "matt's gonna kill me."

"huh?" her eyebrows are furrowed again.

kingston rolls his eyes and nudges his head to gesture at aurora and ross next to him. her eyes follow that direction, her face one of confusion before it suddenly clicks and she looks back to him. "oh," she says. "he's not gonna kill you," he probably will. "i'm sure you'll be fine."

"yeah," he just sighs, not convinced.

makayla raises her eyebrows, it surely can't be that bad. she's only heard about how matt hated him when he first met him because he thought he was into aurora, she didn't get to see the hatred live in person. "look," she changes the subject, nudging her head in front of them at the field. "the games starting."

the games been going on for ten minutes and it's got auroras full attention. matt's the goalie but she hasn't gotten a chance to see him defend the goal yet because the private school kids haven't even been able to get that close to the goal. her eyes are still on him though, they have been since he first walked out. he found her in the stands five seconds after he walked onto the field and she was sure to send him a grin and a wave. he returned the grin before walking over to his position to start the game.

he also hadn't noticed the guy sitting next to her, too focused on taking that bright grin of hers as his good luck charm.

she's still focused on the game until she hears the sound of a wrapper from next to her. she turns her head to find ross opening his twizzlers. "you're just now opening that?" she raises her eyebrows.

"yes," he answers, finally getting the package open and glancing over at her. "i was trying to focus on the game."

"you can eat and still focus on the game, dumb fuck," she tells him, picking up a twizzler from her already opened package and taking a bite of it. "that's what i've been doing."

"hm," he says, glancing down at his candy and picking up a piece. aurora watches as he does so and he looks over to her. "time to find out if this still tastes like shit, i guess."

she rolls her eyes. "well, go on then."

"alright," he shrugs. he takes a bite of the candy, his face staying the same as he chews it and only changing after he's swallowed it. "yup, still tastes like artificial rubber."

her jaw immediately drops in offense. "what the fuck is wrong with you?"

he immediately begins to laugh as aurora just sits there. once it dies down, he turns to her with a grin. "i'm just joking, rory."

auroras lips part again. "oh."

"yeah, you dumbass," he says, grinning as he takes another bite of a twizzler. "it's pretty good, i guess."

auroras eyebrows raise and she tilts her head at him just slightly. "you guess?"

he swallows the piece of candy in his mouth and shakes his head amusedly before sighing, "alright," he gives in. "they're actually good."

"there you go." aurora grins.

matt is feeling pretty great.

he's got aurora here watching him and he just defended a goal, what would've been the first point for the other team.

he instantly turns and glances over the crowd, looking to find aurora in the place he found her in earlier.

when he finds her face again, her eyes aren't on him. her face isn't even in the direction of the field. her face is an amused one though and there's a grin on her lips.

the grin isn't because of matt, it's because of this random guy next to her.

he instantly looks to the random blonde guy sitting next to her and who the fuck?

he's grinning as he says something to her and his face is the type of accomplished one you only ever make when you make the girl you like smile. the face matt makes when he makes aurora smile.

what the fuck is this? matt glances over at aurora and finds her still engaged in conversation as she says something back to the guy. why is her attention on this random guy instead of matt, the one on the field, the one she's supposed to be here for?

matt takes in a sharp breath. he's not focused on the game anymore. he's instead, completely focused on the random guy who's making his girl laugh in the stands and yes,his fucking girl.

who even is this guy? he's never seen him before in his life. why does he think-

"MATTHEW."

matt's instantly snapped out of his trance and turns his attention back to the field, his eyes landing on his coach on the sidelines. he looks displeased and matt furrows his eyebrows, searching around for a second and-

fuck. the other team scored while he was distracted.

he needs to fucking snap out of it. he glances over at where auroras sat and great, of course when she's actually watching him, it's when he lets the other team score.

he takes in a breath, looking away and turning back to the field in front of him.

just you, just you, just you.

he thinks of auroras words on repeat in his head and just like that, he's blocking shots again.

and now, when he turns to find aurora in the crowd, she's not looking at the random guy. she's looking at him and the grin on her face is ten times more brighter than any of the ones she gave the other guy.

they win the game by a longshot and makayla, aurora, kingston, nick, and ross are some of the first to make it to the field to the players.

aurora is beaming as they make it down there. matt defended like 85% of the shots they tried and she couldn't be more proud of the boy. he also looked very good on the field doing it too so that's a plus.

she got sidetracked during the beginning of the game as she was talking to ross but after seeing him defend a shot for the first time, she made sure to focus on him. ross noticed and didn't attempt any other conversation with her either it seems.

she's the first one to find him on the field, noticing him quite the distance away with his helmet off as he talks to chris and a couple other players.

she instantly grins and begins making her way over to him. when she's halfway there, he turns his head to glance around the area. he's searching around and his face immediately lights up when he finds aurora already making her way over to him.

when she reaches him, just like in all the other cliche high school movies where the characters are in love, he reaches his arms around her waist and lifts her up as her arms hook around the back of his neck. the two grin brightly at each other and aurora looks down at him as she exclaims, "you did so good, holy fuck."

"of course i did," he says a tad smugly, her rolling her eyes amusedly as he sets her down. "couldn't fuck it up since i had you watching."

"mhm," she just hums, her grin ever so present as he wraps an arm around her shoulder and pulls her to his side.

it's funny because she's hated hugs for as long as she can remember but it seems she just doesn't mind when it comes to matt.

the rest of the group approach them and they all talk about how good they did with enthusiastic grins. matt notices though, that the guy aurora was talking to isn't grinning as widely as the others. his eyes keep glancing over at where aurora is under matt's arm and matt can't help it when his grin turns into a slight smirk. good, he thinks, he can cry about it.

"yeah and get this shit," chris says enthusiastically, beginning to laugh. "the private school kids were so cocky that they preplanned a fucking party in advance too."

"no fucking way," makaylas jaw drops. "they're such losers, oh my god."

"exactly," chris agrees easily, crossing his arms together as he grins at the group. "and you know what that means..."

the group goes silent for a moment before kingston suddenly laughs, knowing where this is going. "oh shit," he speaks up. "we're fucking crashing it, aren't we?"

"yup," chris instantly responds with a grin. "whole fucking school."

"oh my god," nick exclaims. "this is gonna be so fucking fun."

"oh yeah," matt agrees, aurora glancing up at him as he talks. "apparently it's at this huge fucking house, literally got a hot tub and all that fancy shit too."

"damn," makayla says, leaning into her boyfriend next to her with a grin. "we better grab our fucking swimsuits then."

"oh yeah," kingston agrees easily.

"yup," the guy that was talking to aurora earlier suddenly speaks, the attention turning to him. "i'm so in."

none of the group really questions it but matt. matt's tongue rolls across the inside of his bottom lip and he glances over the group. "sorry," he speaks up. "who's this again?"

"oh," aurora says from next to him. "that's-"

"ross," the boy himself cuts her off. "i'm ross."

and just like that, matt's lips are set into a thin line.

"ross?" he repeats, raising his eyebrows.

"yup," ross answers. "that's it."

matt goes silent for a moment before speaking a simple, "alright."

conversation resumes between the group but matt isn't partaking in it, instead thinking back to the last time he heard that name.

"she's not yours until you make her yours, bro," kingston shrugs, watching as matt's face scrunches up. "and i've gotta friend who's into her so..."

"are you trying to make me mad again?" matt narrows his eyes at him, thinking back to when he looked like a fool because kingston pretended to like aurora.

"no. ross is a great guy," kingston says honestly. "he'd treat her right and wouldn't back down just because you glare at him a couple times."

matt takes in a short breath, his jaw beginning to clench at the thought of having to put up with this guy for the entire fucking night.

he glances over to kingston and he's already looking at him with an apologetic shake of his head. i'm so sorry, bro, he mouths.

ten minutes later, the group has decided they'll make a few stops to grab swimsuits and then head for the party. they're making their way to the car and matt's determined not to let this 'ross' guy get to him even though the sound of his breathing is pissing him off.

matt is walking in the middle of the group. aurora, chris, and nick are in front of him and ross, makayla, and kingston behind him when of course, of fucking course, ross suddenly comes up next to him.

"hey," he says, matt already holding in a groan. "can i ask you something?"

sure, let's hope it's you asking to be taken home.

"go for it," he answers shortly.

"you and rory aren't dating, right?"

matt's face immediately scrunches up.

first of all, rory? matt doesn't care that much when people call her that anymore but in this case he does care, he cares a lot.

second of all, the audacity of him to come to him privately and ask that question is going to send matt over the edge.

matt takes in a breath and turns to the boy. instead of answering, he looks him up and down with a face of mere despise, walks forward to catch up with aurora, and wraps his arm around her once he reaches her. she glances over to him and grins, him instantly grinning back. once she turns back to chris and continues their previous conversation, matt glances back at ross behind them and flips him off.

who the fuck does this guy think he is asking that? he must just be blind.

matt turns his head away from him and takes in a breath, instead turning to aurora.

there's no way this ross kid is going to ruin his night.

💌

rossy wossy 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

this party is gonna be so fun!!!
fun for me! not sure about u guys tho ❤️

also just to let u guys know, ross is ross lynch 😊😊😊😊😊

<3
jaden

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 19.7K 43
๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™, a boy gets severely injured and loses his memory playing lacrosse, winding up completely unaware that the girl he used to hate, is a...
608K 9.4K 44
๐ŸŒธ ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› โŽฏ chris sturniolo winds up messaging a stranger without realising his mistake and somehow ...
123K 2.2K 32
โœงโโœงโœฟโœงโโœง ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐š๐ฒ๐ฅ๐š has been burnt by love for the last time. she's moved to boston for college, and she's decided that she's never getting a boyf...
101K 1.8K 46
โ˜† "โฑแต—'หข แต’โฟหกสธ แต‰แต›แต‰สณ แต‡แต‰แต‰โฟ สธแต’แต˜. โฑแต—'หกหก แตƒหกสทแตƒสธหข แต‡แต‰ สธแต’แต˜." เผปโœฉโ˜ผโ˜ฝโœฉเผบ ๐›๐ซ๐ฒ๐ง๐ฅ๐ž๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐š๐ฆ๐ฌ and ๐œ๐ก๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ฅ๐จ have been be...