Solo Leveling: ReNix

By Aurea_Rubrum

Floating at an endless void in the valley of the dead, tears slowly floating away from her face. She had sacr... More

Re:Nix
Ultimate Discovery!
Snap back to reality
First three servants.
The warmth of hugging friendly wolves
Vacation!/4th SRVNT
The crisis of cleaning the room
"Love Life Advice For Kazuya"
Daily life of the grade two elementary Sovereign (1)
Daily life of the grade two elementary Sovereign (2)
The Toyohashi Dungeon Gate Raid [1]
The Toyohashi Dungeon Gate Raid [2]
Year 9 Of Regression: Everyday Elementary.... Shameful
Year 9 of Regression: Everyday Elementary... Shameful

A couple billion yen wasted

83 8 0
By Aurea_Rubrum

I back away from the windows after I had cleaned them spotless, as I stumble and land on my bed. "Woah!" I exclaimed as my back hit the soft feeling of rest.

My thoughts slowly faded from my mind as it was left blank. I turned my head towards the right as I saw faint light seep through the windows, feeling nostalgic.

I stood up slowly and approached the window beside my desk where a pc was set upon, seating upon the chair, I relaxed and blankly stared at the rain rhythmically tapping to the window.

Reminiscing the old times, or should I say the future? The times where I was busy, but always had the time to spend it with him. The times that we sang together. The times where I would laugh at the very terrible jokes, slow humour, and very dark shadows. "But well, there's nothing left of what was once, or will be in the future."

Before, I hadn't had enough power to save what I held dear to me, even more so than him... My home is the key to my heart, and nothing is as close to me than it.

But, somehow, I had chosen his choice over my Home, the consequences was devastating, I shouldn't have trusted anyone. Well, I should have stopped him from going to that place.

And then he died, hahhh... uncle, I will try to convince you this a time. How bleu. "Enough with my sulking, how about I surf the internet to cheer up...?" I muttered slowly.

I straightened up as I turned on the pc, to which the lock screen quickly appeared after. I entered in the password as I opened... Firefox, nah, explorer, nah! Chrome, yeah, chrome.

Now, for a source of entertainment. How about scrolling down my social account, nice idea, I guess. And so, I did as I willed, book-faced or gram-instar? "Ugh random pick."

Gram-instar it is. I opened my account as I met with a barrage of notifications. "Man, so many notifications." I complained to myself as I marked all of them for read later.

There were only a couple thousand, nothing less. But now, how about we jump straight into delving into my historical pictures? I scrolled down to the literal bottom.

I was met with a picture of me taking a selfie with Yoru beside me, and a giant Naga one or three meters behind me, the shot was epic to say the least. Oh? What's the description again?

"Another day beating a dungeon till nothing remains, though I left a trophy for the A-rank dungeon." Yeah, I remember now, I put this up about a year ago where I started my daily updates. Back when I was five and my parents decided to grace me a phone. Lol, I still think it was a bad decision, although I made good use of on various things like making actual money.

...Don't ask for my methods, they include breaking several laws just to establish groundwork and documents needed for my big brain plan. "Well, not really breaking the law if the authorities themselves see nothing wrong, isn't it?"

I smiled to myself as I scrolled up, seeing my second oldest post. Another picture of me with my trophy at the back, this time, it was Shiro who was beside me, and a dead orc chieftain behind.

"Second day! I cleared the dungeons in the ports of Yokohama, glad I made it in time." Was what I put in as description, is it lame, yes, it is very lame, but hey, people liked it at least.

Speaking of people liking my posts, I first had thought of posting these kind of stuff online is to raise my popularity, very important if I wanted my plan to succeed back then. My power and popularity would be very needlingly high if I wanted to be important enough that the local government were to give me special privileges and such.

Good thing my power, had made me popular enough that not only locally, but internationally, I was famous! With me clearing all the gates I possibly could in my scheduled time, the government would basically slowly trust and depend on me for clearing gates, and by that, I receive privileges!

And with that said privilege, I was slowly but methodologically taking over the government of Japan, by creating a nationwide guild, oh man, was it really on the national scale.

The guild was named "Day-Break" by yours truly, and since the guild first opened, a lot of people wanted to join, but I had set clear specifications for recruitment.

Still that, there were still a lot of people I needed to filter, to which I had succeeded in doing with the system.

The system offers an appraisal option, to which I would gladly extort the s**t out of and managed to get myself quite the many talented personal from the base support of the guild.

And since I had a lot of money that I had saved up ever since I started my dungeon raiding life, I was able to run the guild at optimal condition, it first started just in Tokyo only.

But then, one of the talents I had specifically chosen managed to grow into a reliable manager and administrator, and we managed to expand our influence. Not only him, but soon, the talents I had picked bloomed and now follow their own daily dungeon schedules like the ones I have. It was worth the investment, I if would say.

And since I am not the only one solving the crisis of gates nationwide, my time has expanded quantitatively good. I will have to thank him later for being such a good vice guild master.

*Ring* Oh, "Talk of the Devil, and he's presently at your elbow." I spoke as I picked up the call. "Grand guild master." A very tired but happy voice sounded from the other side.

"I have completed all the preparations such as creating guild branches all over Japan and appointing those who among you had already picked to manage the said branches."

"Since the guild is what mostly handles all the dungeons all across the isles of Japan, the people will slowly lean over us and give us more favour than ever, with the current government losing vitality."

"Among our plans is to also innovate the current technological advancements of our country to further improve our chance of completely taking over the nation with the help of the country's own citizens."

"The only thing left to do is give a few more years and we will grow out the government, and slowly take over the whole of Japan. Slowly, but surely, we will replace the government."

"How many years do you think the transition will take?" I spoke, clearly aware of the answer. "It depends on your popularity, Grand guild master. And that of the guild. If you or the guild becomes too big, that it completely overshadows the government, we could silently take over not from shadows, but in broad daylight even."

"Your popularity is still in the rise, and the favour you receive from the people all across Japan is astronomical due to the fact that you have power, influence, and all-knowing empathy to all people."

"If it would continue at this rate, I would say... about a total of ten years, including you performing something big and shocking, enough to cause a global sensation."

"Good job," I spoke as I turned around the chair to the left, meeting the raindrops softly tapping at my window. "Kazuya." I heard a soft chuckle as Kazuya answered. "Thank you."

"Anything for the Empress's will." He chanted the guild's oath as I felt the urge to just, just hang up on him. "Stop it, why did you chant the guild's oath? It cringey as hell."

"Well, I am a founding member of the guild so I must abide by its laws and rules, its oaths." Kazuya answered. So smooth, "But you didn't need to literally chant the oath right now."

"Haha." Haha, you idiot! Ehem, just never mind, forget all. "But anyways, how is your love life going?" I asked him. "Still as **** as ever, some of your advice helped though. How do you even know these things?"

"...I won't answer that question, just focus on how to solve your tragic love life. You can't solve everything with just a **** ton amount of money, you know?" I replied.

"Oh, well, well, well, I can. Temporarily in fact." He's planning to... "Rent-a-girlfriend, huh?" Kazuya gasped with false shock, such a dolt. "How did you know?" He asked me.

"Don't you know that the money you use is mine? I can trace where it goes, you know. And I think that you are head over heels with the girl you rented. I think she likes you back too."

"S-... stop it." Bang, bang, boom! Target down. "Ayaya, Kazuya, when will you confess to her and give me a nephew?" I spoke in a very coy voice. "W-what are you talking about?!"

"With the amount of money, you spent on her, you might as well be investing on a future with her. And as I said, the money that you use is mine and that you are in debt to me, what was the guild's oath again?"

"Okay, okay! Stop, I know, just stop already." Haha, look who's bullying who now? "I won't stop until you'll tell me when you are going to tell me~" He sighed and answered. "Soon."

"All I could say is soon, also, if you're going to want a nephew from me, I demand more funds to support such development." Ah, you sneaky... person. "Alright, I'll give you more allowance from the onyx card."

"Just make sure you have a happy life with the one you truly love." I spoke as I let out a soft smile. "Uhuh? Hearing this from a six-year-old is killing me." He replied.

"Just hang up already, make sure to get her. You've been renting her for what, half a year?" "Yeah," He answered, to which I immediately hung up. "Man, where did he bring her or gift her that it costs a couple dozen billion yen?"

-<->-<->-<->-<->-<->-<->-<->-<->-<->-<->-

A/n: Akuatagawa Kira, six-year-old multi-billionare grand guild master of a nationwide Japanese guild called "Day-Break" with pretty good asian parents who have excellent genes to be able to produce such a legendary product and a person who likes to support her friends, in times of their grief because of love, maybe 'cause of past experience. Or should I say... future experience?

Man, I am back-! -from the hellish experience called "F2F School" and I am proud that I survived such a disaster that befell upon me because I adequately prepared myself and is not an introvert! I even made friends of majority of the class. Bruh, why am I sharing this again? Must be vainglory influencing me.... Anyways! Creation is hard, cheer me up! Your comments will spark and feed the fire inside me to keep writing. Also, do you like my fanfic? Please add to library then!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 1.9K 15
This book isnt the best! It was the second book I've ever written so the grammar isn't too good and it's not written the best. It's also mostly shiga...
1.1K 69 25
Disclaimer. A solo leveling x female OP protagonist/oc x MHA, JJK na bit HK. Sorry if there are some grammatical mistakes in this story, cause englis...
338 29 6
She wanted to die. She survived countless deaths, and nothing changed. No matter how many deaths she'd faced, she would always find herself regressin...
1.4K 45 3
In the year 2081, every studio and industry came together to create a game of every franchise to appease the most people imaginable. They called it W...