- Y/n Tsugikuni -

By ren_nobu

Be aware that this story contains alot of spoilers from the official manga. A story of how Yoriichi's unborn... More

~Y/n's Character~
Chapter 0 - The Beginning -
Chapter 1 - Hinokami Kagura -
Chapter 2 - Weakest Hashira -
Chapter 3 - Upper Moon 7!? -
Chapter 4 - Flame Breathing -
Chapter 5 - Brain Splattered -
Chapter 6 - Pass Down the Legacy -
Chapter 8 - Sun Breathing -
Chapter 9 - We Doin' What Now? -
Chapter 10 - Man in Disguise -
Chapter 11 - Improve to Prove -
Chapter 12 - Borrowed Time -
Chapter 13 - Where tf is he? -
Chapter 14 - There He Is! -
Chapter 15 - Talking to Women -
Chapter 16 - Most Prized Posession -
Chapter 17 - Solar Dragon -
Chapter 18 - Halo Dance -
Chapter 19 - What Was That For? -
Chapter 20 - Don't Play in My Room -
Chapter 21 - I Don't Make Mistakes -
Chapter 22 - A Climactic Showdown -
Chapter 23 - The Chosen One -
Chapter 24 - Past Noon -
Chapter 25 - I'm Adorable -
Chapter 26 - A Dramatic Irony -
Chapter 27 - Matter Over Mind -
Chapter 28 - Be Gentle With Me -
Chapter 29 - Infinity Castle -
Chapter 30 - But Nobody Came -
Y/n

Chapter 7 - Seething Rage -

2.2K 50 6
By ren_nobu

*A few years back*

The scene transitions to Y/n's demon corps uniform, as it was looking at a mark on his chest where his heart rated of over 300 beats in just a single minute. the mark grows in length, reaching up to the bottom of his left cheek. then we see the sun pillar himself. slashing at high speeds while sending a raging flurry of slashes that covers a wide area.

two minutes earlier, Tsugi saw a horned demon eating human guts infront him. this angered him to the point of releasing explosive rage. and dashes at the creature.

before the demon would notice, it could feel an insane pressure of pain on its cheek, before flying and crashing to a nearby tree. Y/n saw the stunned demon and turned his head to a child. he knew that she have seen all of it.

He grits his teeth and grips his sword, remembering the sight having your families get eaten alive infront of you...

.

.

.

The screen then transitions to Y/n hurling large rocks, sickles, and anything he finds sharp. the demon's flesh is everywhere.

After throwing another sickle at the demon's inappropriate area, he steps on its back and slash the creature's abdomen to pieces to the point that it won't regenerate anymore due to the fiery feeling of being burned alive.

a flame-like mark grows in length reaching up to his left cheek, as he goes all out to a low level demon. his blade turned crimson, his heart rate went up to 300 beats in a minute and his hair also rise up to a flame-like shape.

"Remember that seething rage!" He heared a voice, going faster as the demon's blood splatter around the forest as it was trying to regenerate.

Hi No Kokyu
Yokatotsu Giri

Y/n throws a single flaming thrust attack to the demon's flesh. a revamped version of Sunflower Lance. the creature burns to its single atom. he sighs, he then walks up to the girl hiding in the house. she had a pale face and shrieks a bit before she could see his face.

"Don't cry. now is not the time for that.. I know you're devastated." The pillar kneeled down. 'Your family was massacred, and you just lost everything. If only i'd have gotten here a half-day sooner, your family might not have ended up dead to a being that should not be allowed to exist.' He then escorts her to a trainer.

*Present*

"Your heart rate is reported between 250 and 500 beats per minute every day. what's happening? did you feel anything? do you feel anything now? Is that markings bothering you?" Ubayashiki worried, having the sun pillar sitting infront of him.

"I feel.. erm, weaker than usual. everything around me feels so fast. I hate it." Y/n looked really pale. the flame markings on his chest to his left cheek seems to really bothering him up. "This is bad news, Tsugi-san..." Ubayashiki explains everything that he needs to know.

Y/n grins. "I see now. maybe it is just my fate to be so. "I bid my thanks to you, Kagaya-sama." Tsugi bows and walks away. as the master watches in worry.

At the butterfly mansion, Y/n sees Tanjiro using the:
"Hinokami Kagura: Flame Dance" while training, the pillar then watched him as he continues his next move to;

"Hinokami Kagura: Clear Blue Sky" but failed miserably.
Y/n gave a quick "Aww...", dissapointed. then walks up to the boy.

"You're gonna need alot to master those moves. You don't need it rush it, Tanjiro." The sun pillar said. "Ehh?!" When Tanjiro sees his face, he startled. seeing marks on his neck to his left cheek.

"Please. just don't ask. think of it as a wound similar to yours." Y/n tapped Tanjiro's forehead. "You were hurt? gonna tell Shinobu-san!" Tanjiro speeds off. while Y/n screams in frustration.

Seems like Shinobu has given everyone in the mansion a promise that if they see the sun pillar hurt, you gotta call the insect pillar or you'll be the one who get hurt. it's... more of a blackmail, really.

"Tanjiro-kun.. You betrayed me." Tsugi crumbles down to the ground, before letting out a stressed and loud sigh. the screen transitions to the medical room.

"Lately, we have not been teaming up on missions quite frequently, right?" Shinobu is seen, sitting on a bed where Y/n lays on. "Hey, hey, Tsugi-kun, can you please answer me?" Y/n, dissapointed, didn't answer and was pouting.

"Are you perhaps still angry that I put you down here, in this room?" Shinobu kept on, trying to understand him.

"Shut up or a kitten will snuggle you in your sleep.." He said, not wanting to accept the situation.

"You finally opened your mouth, and that's the first thing you say..?" Shinobu giggled.

"Come on, Tsugi-san. Come on.." Shinobu, holding a spoon of medicine on her right hand while poking him with her other hand on the chest.

"Tsun, tsun... tsun, tsun..!" She continues poking the sun pillar on the chest. " Shinobu.. what are you doing?" Tsugi was completely dumbfounded. "Did you know, Tsugi-kun? It's a technique to get attention from someone with a prick." She said, which made Y/n lose more of his brain cells.

"Tsun... Tsun..?" Y/n pokes Shinobu's (face) cheeks. Yes! exactly!! Tsun, tsun!" Shinobu nods, poking Y/n's (FACE) cheeks twice more.
"That's.. fun."

At last, the two pillar kept playing 'tsun-tsun' till dawn. poking each others (APPROPRIATE ONLY) body. It was fun, until it became a little ticklish and Aoi finds it... weird. though, finally, Shinobu gets a spoon of medicine and tries feeding it to Y/n, he takes it and drinks the medicine.

"Ah, it only took a little to convince you, didn't it?" Shinobu pats his head, though she has to tip-toe yet again to do so.

"T-that was a little? no way... I guess only Shinobu-san can take care of him" Aoi, concerned yet happy that
Y/n is on Shinobu's hand.

After Y/n swallowed the medicine, his face became pale because of the medicine tasted bitter. this brings his mood down yet again.

"Aww, you're sad again. I have an idea! how about we take a picture? that way you can see my face on the image. that'll help you, right?" Shinobu questions. Y/n didn't answer, but had a pout face anyway. "Alright, alright, here it goes!" Shinobu sets up the camera and a shriek was heard.

"Here. Just for you." She gave the photo to Y/n. she then takes his hand and escorts him to his room. "Here we are, Tsugi-san!" Shinobu tries to let go of her hand, but Y/n keeps her hand in.

"Ara~ so you do want attention too. right, right!" Y/n lays down on the bed, while the insect pillar was sitting next to his bed and having her hand still on Y/n's.

"Now rest, would you? don't worry. I'll be here the entire time as long as you have my hand." She said with a familiar yet different tone. Tsugi was clearly touched and slept either way. Shinobu giggles, as she rests her head on the bed too.

Then, morning came in. Y/n woke up and sees Shinobu still sit-sleeping beside his bed whilst still has her hand on his. It's weird to see Shinobu sleep in the morning. she often wake up early and continue experimenting with her poison stuffs.

Though, Y/n was grateful with her presence beside him. the boy sees the picture that he and Shinobu took earlier.
"...I have you."

Tsugi holds her hand tight. The view of the window them was shown. it was opened the entire time as a butterfly came in. and landed on the previous picture they both took.

-___-___-___-___-

Taisho Secret :

• The girl that Y/n saved in the flashback was actually Silvy.

• Shinobu experiments on a lot of stuff! especially new kinds of inventions, wisteria, and sometimes... a cure to turn Muzan into a human or effectively weaken him...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.3K 1.5K 33
Y/N is one of the last dragon breather that can use each of the five elements in each form. During his journey he meets tanjiro along with zenitsu an...
7.9K 332 19
Y/N never expected this. She never thought she'd be fighting demons. No one thought she'd know the sun breather. Now here she is, sitting in the d...
8.1K 190 23
Tanjiro is a slayer of brightness, his family was murdered by non other than the Demon King, seeking out revenge Tanjiro goes upon a journey to cure...
157K 2.1K 34
In this au tanjiro has been trained by his father tanjuro to use sun breathing. Tanjiro can use sun breathing 12 forms without any backlash, he does...