Eyes on You

By love-shade

Vegas pete (*˘︶˘*).。.:*♡ Start-Aug 13th 2022 End - May 24th 2023 More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 9
Chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
A quick query
Epilogue♥
Gratitude!!

chapter 8

5.4K 198 12
By love-shade

Vegas just dragged pete all the way to his room. Their hands still being interwined with each other.Pete was still just staring at their hands which were clenched with each other.

"Let's get in" Vegas deep voice penetrated in Pete's mind which was enough to bring him out of his trance.

"Huh?" Was the only thing came out of his mouth.

Vegas just looked at him for a few seconds and then started to come closer to him and pete just started step back. He took a few steps. After a few more steps he was in between the wall and his khun.

He eyes widened in realization that there is no way to escape and Vegas just smirked still leaning close to him.

He traped pete in between his arms and just moved his face closer to his.

"Where are you trying to escape?" He mumbled in his face.

"Kh-khun ve-vegath y-you are so close" pete let out in a hushed tone.

"So?" Vegas just rose his left eyebrow ,his smirk still evident on his god-like face.

And pete just couldn't bring himself to answer his khun. His heart was just beating like drums, he was scared that his khun will hear it as they were just so close.

And suddenly Vegas just started to laugh out loud looking at the said bodyguard's face which looked too pale to his liking.

" How could they hire you to protect themselves , you are such a baby" Vegas let out still laughing.

Though pete was offended by his khun he couldn't bring himself to say a single word, all he could do was stare in pure astonishment,as it was his first time to see Vegas laughing. He suddenly felt an urge to keep looking at him , at his this cute laughing face just for forever. To make him happy and smile like this.

He was just so quiet ,admiring the view infront of him.

After a while ,when Vegas laughter died down ,he suddenly realized and just started to fix his clothes and put a blank face,but was interrupted by pete.

"Khun Vegath ,you look so endearing while laughing like that" pete said it out in his trance.

And his khun was just too shocked to answer back. As he registered the bodyguard's words , he immediately ducked his head down.

"Kh-" and he was cut off by "let's just go and have dinner"

Pete eyebrows furrowed in confusion "khun Vegath didn't you have your dinner yet?"

"Eh- about that no, I didn't ,I wasn't hungry then ." He said still looking here and there but not exactly at the bodyguard.

"Khun Vegath how can you not eat in time ?Do you even know how important dinner is, that too especially for a person like you ,who is just working day and night. You don't even care about eating dinner. Do you? Look how thin you are-" he was about to continue but...

"Wait a sec did you just call me thin??""

"Yes ,I did. "

"Hey, this is not called thin ,this is a well built one" states vegas looking down at his body.

"Well built ?? You call this well built" pete said looking at Vegas from up to down.

" Not only me, everyone knows this is well built, except you" Vegas then said rolling his eyes.

" If you are well built then iam too but my grand maa says iam so thin" he said in a low voice.

"Of course you are thin, you should eat more and more. Grandma is right" this time Vegas was the one who was checking pete out.

" Eat what?All you keep is pasta and sandwich?" Pete this time was glaring at Vegas totally forgetting of the fact that he is his khun.

And vegas just rose his eyebrow"you should have told me about what you want to eat ,why did you eat it if you don't like it ?"

And at this one pete eyes lighten up with happiness " will you really make the food I say?"

"I would do that But I don't know how to cook" Vegas said with a small smile.

"Oh I s-" he suddenly stopped as his mind recollected all the talk from the start, the way he complemented, the way he argued and the way he scolded his khun about the food. At this comprehension his face just lost all the colors, his eyes were just showing terror.

Which made Vegas anxious "hey ,wha-" he was cut off by pete. As he started to bow to him, continuously mumbling apologies.

And Vegas was just so confused , one second he was happy and another second he just started to bow???

"Stop it" he demanded and the sub ordinate immediately stopped and stood there with his head hung low.

"What's wrong?" Vegas voice surprisingly came out gentle and calm.

"Khun Vegath ,iam sorry. I shouldn't have crossed my line. I heartily apologize to you , I just didn't realize what I was saying . I-"

"You are apologising for showing your concern? Are you sorry about that?" Vegas sounded disappointed.

"No. Of course not khun Vegath. Iam not sorry for caring about you."

"You care about me?" Vegas asked while looking at pete with his Honey brown eyes. Pete was just in loss of his words.

" Yes. I do , ah -no , I mean yes. I mean it's my duty and responsibility to care and protect you khun Vegath" pete answered slightly shuttering.

"Hmm" Vegas just hummed in response with a contagious smile.

" We should really go now " with this being said he entered his room. Pete followed his khun.

As they entered, pete was just fascinated by the room. Though the room gave him a few chills and vibes like his khun. But the head bodyguard was just so into the admiring that he ignored it.

The room:

The fact that the room was just in black was even more thrilling.

"Did you like it?" Vegas questioned.

"Yes khun Vegath its just so beautiful"

"So, do you like it more than the room I shown you other day?"

And pete face fell as he heard the room being shown the other day. How could he forget that the man infront of him, was the admirer of his best friend,how could he so easily forget the reason behind his sadness was just that room. He just wished that he wasn't the one to see the room first.

So, for pete each and every room no matter , they are clean or just filled with mud and dust is better than that classy room.

"Yes ,far better than that khun Vegath."

"That's great, now come let's eat"

They both sat on the couches near the window , though pete first sat on the ground , Vegas ordered him to sit on the other couch. Pete just have to follow his khun 's orders.

Soon they were served their food, which were noddles.

Pete eyes filled with joy and happiness looking at the noodles..he hurriedly took the bowl from the servant , thanking her and just dived into his food., Finally sighing in satisfaction and in the pure happiness.

And Vegas was just looking at him with a soft smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 5.1K 25
Three years together, Arm and Pete are the real definision of 'made in heaven' as a couple. They are the icon of healthy relationship and they're rea...
222K 7.8K 34
What if Pete was never locked down by Vegas? What if instead Khun Kinn sent him in mission to seduce Vegas so he could: pull Vegas away from Porsche...
12.8K 445 16
Feelings can be develop in any kind of situation and with any types of individual. Just Vegas and Pete and nothing 🖤💙
10.6K 639 13
|| Vegaspete || A Love tale of a human (Vegas) and his mysterious cat (Pete) who got the power of shapeshifting when its owner turned 23. ◎fluff ◎ Mp...