โ War Claw โž ~ [๐•ƒ๐”ผ๐”พ๐•† ๐•„๏ฟฝ...

Od Bbearicca

โ—This book is temporarily PAUSED and UNDER EDITINGโ— " ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐–๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐‰๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ... Viac

[ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„ ]
[๐Ÿ.] ๐’๐ญ๐ž๐ฉ ๐๐š๐œ๐ค! ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐Š๐ฎ๐ง๐  ๐…๐ฎ!
[๐Ÿ.] ๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐š ๐“๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐’๐ฎ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ๐ž?
[๐Ÿ‘.] ๐’๐ž๐ž๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š ๐‹๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐“๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ
[๐Ÿ’.] ๐‚๐š๐ง ๐ˆ ๐š๐ฌ๐ค ๐…๐จ๐ซ ๐š ๐‚๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐› ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‹๐จ๐ซ๐ž? ๐๐จ? ๐Ž๐ค๐š๐ฒ.
[๐Ÿ“.] ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐’๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ƒ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐‡๐ž ๐ƒ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ญ
[๐Ÿ”.] ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐–๐š๐ฌ ๐Ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ˆ๐ง ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
โ—UNDER EDITINGโ—
๐Ÿ–Œ๏ธโ€ข๊•ฅ โ€ข โ”โ”โ”>>> ๐‘จ๐’“๐’• ๐‘ช๐’๐’“๐’๐’†๐’“
๐Ÿ–Œ๏ธโ€ข๊•ฅ โ€ข โ”โ”โ”>>> ๐‘จ๐’“๐’• ๐‘ช๐’๐’“๐’๐’†๐’“. ๐ผ๐ผ
๐Ÿ–Œ๏ธโ€ข๊•ฅ โ€ข โ”โ”โ”>>> ๐‘จ๐’“๐’• ๐‘ช๐’๐’“๐’๐’†๐’“. ๐ผ๐ผ๐ผ
๐Ÿ–Œ๏ธโ€ข๊•ฅ โ€ข โ”โ”โ”>>> ๐‘จ๐’“๐’• ๐‘ช๐’๐’“๐’๐’†๐’“. ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฝ
๐Ÿ–Œ๏ธโ€ข๊•ฅ โ€ข โ”โ”โ”>>> ๐‘จ๐’“๐’• ๐‘ช๐’๐’“๐’๐’†๐’“. ๐‘ฝ

[๐Ÿ•.] ๐€ ๐Œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐’๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ฎ๐๐ž

256 19 3
Od Bbearicca

_______ 🐯 _______

Despite achieving victory over the demons, shadows always lurked beneath the surface. This time, General Baihu struck back, his fiery determination unyielding as he effortlessly defeated the demons.
His devotion and service to the mortal realm never wavered; with each war he faced, he bested his enemies with a single slash of his sword.

Another century passed, and he remained steadfast.
Unwavering, he watched from above the rubble as his men charged forward, weapons and swords raised, piercing through the enemy front lines.
As always, victory was assured.

He eventually awoke from his deep slumber, his eyes fluttering open as he groaned. Glancing around, he realized he had slept in quite late—it was already noon. The plane hangar was as quiet as ever, with minimal disturbance from MK. Stretching his muscles, he stood up to retrieve a snack from his mini fridge.

After grabbing a quick bite, Zhangzhao began aimlessly walking around the hangar.
His ears picked up the faint, distant sounds of machinery working a few meters away in the manufacturer building.
The rhythmic clanking and whirring of the machines were oddly soothing, filling the otherwise quiet space.

As he continued his walk, his eyes fell upon a hunched figure. It was MK, sitting on the ground, his head bobbing in and out as he struggled to stay awake.
Zhangzhao looked puzzled, given he was certain the teen would have left out of boredom by now.

"What am I going to do with you, kiddo?"

Sighing to himself, he placed his snack on a nearby tray cart and walked over to MK. Gently, he lifted the sleepy teen and carried him to a nearby bench, laying him down carefully.
He then removed his jacket and draped it over MK like a blanket.
With a final, tender glance, Zhangzhao retreated to a nearby corner, seeking a moment of solitude.

____________________________

‼️This chapter has been rewritten for the sole purpose of renewing the plot of this story.

I would like to advise readers, -who had been reading this book for a few months-, to reread the newer version of this book.
As always, thank you for reading this book and making it this far to witness its progress.

There'll be more to come during the next updates (⁠~⁠ ̄⁠³⁠ ̄⁠)⁠~

Pokraฤovaลฅ v ฤรญtanรญ

You'll Also Like

2.3K 146 17
insert reader (Lego Monkie Kid FanFic) (cursing) (memes)(serious moments)(Lore) [Background] A drunken fool, outlived the people he known throughout...
4.8K 151 7
โ˜พ โ‹†*๏ฝฅ๏พŸ History speaks of the evil mischievous Huli Jings, born from immense unstable power from demons. Can you ever truly trust a fox? Follow Kit's...
116K 2.6K 38
[Discontinued.] yah so the tittle explain, more info in the Book. Also this book take a whole story from the movie and episode themselves, and that m...