The Hero of the Green: MidoRy...

By GiovanniPolder

Born with a powerful quirk, that changes him into a dragon Izuku quickly finds out that people hate villainou... More

The start
A Brand New Start
Meeting the friends
Living Peacefully
Something new
a final destination
Dragon's rest.
Working
The others
an addition and lack of training?
Beginning of the entrance exam
Taken the Exam
Will he be allowed in?
Going over the class
School started
The outfit that makes the hero
All Mights training
the rest of the Training
Picking the Class Representative
The USJ
USJ 2
The USJ aftermath
healing
Working out before the sports festival
Normal life
start of the sports festival
First part of the Obstacle Race
The second part of the race
Start of the second event.
The end of the second event
The First Four Fights
The second part of the First round.
Who will pass to the final 4
The Semi-Finals
The final fight.
How did they do?
The naming of the next generation.
Feelings emerging.
The dinner
The Internships
The Internship of Izuku and Nana
Interning with heroes
Interning with heroes 2
Internships of the girls
A stain on hero society
Cleaning the Stains of society.
Hosu's attack
A red Stain in a dark alley
Aftermath of Hosu
End of the Internships
Back at school
Fastest to the goal?
Finally confessions
Dealing with feelings
Is the clock running out?
STUDENTS AGAINST WHO?!?
the students first exams
More exams
A run down and more fights
Two more fights.
Izuku's exam
who passed
Shopping
On their way to camp.
Hiking or Fighting to camp?
Eating your fill
Learning more and more
Randomness training
Pixie-bobs ''training''
Together they are strong
Turning pussies into Tigers
training
Camping with friends
The Roar heard around the world
The raid on the camp is in full swing
Heroes in trouble
The villain of the Green: Midoryuu.
Learning more then ever before
meeting old friends as new enemies
A look at the other side
The death of an icon?
True colors revealed
The fight
Is it over
it's over.
How does the class take it
First real day back
The class vs dragon
A new challenge?
Training for the Hero license exam
Fan the flames.
Completed training Of the UA monsters
Start the exam.
Teamwork makes the dreams work.
Trying to pass the exam
Two more teams
Manly fighting
Two more try to pass
Izuku's group fight
First part of the second event
Second part of the PHLE
The final stretch of the PHLE
Dinner and dates
Who is Mirio and what can he do?
Mirio schooling the class

Unresolved issues

3.2K 87 254
By GiovanniPolder

Izuku moved to class quickly, He seemingly had a plan for today. so getting back to class, being one of the first ones, and sat down in his chair where he waited. '' Now to wait and read behavior.'' Which was what he did, He needed to see how they reacted to him. But he was glad, his asshole self could leave. he didnt enjoy being one. His group of course reacted like normal. They smiled and waved at him. It was normal. But he was interested in the behavior of others.

Most either ignored his presence or glared at him., Again to be expected, Then to his surprise, there was also a group that didnt glare or anything. They all just walked in and sat down. which made it easier for Izuku. Finally, Nejire walked in and gave him a smile. But now Izuku had to deal with the most difficult problem. While the students disliked him for mostly learned hate. But they could have dealt with Dragon quirks and held a hatred for a reason, Which made it harder, but not impossible. First, it was their second Homeroom teacher Vlad King.

As Vlad walked in, Izuku could see the irritation on his face, At first, Izuku wasn't sure if it was anger toward him or the fact he was a teacher and this was his style.'' I am not here to be your friend, I am just here to get you in hero shape.'' as he said this he looked right at Izuku. That would be needing to change, Vlad disliked him. Vlad explained a little bit about how his class would run. And he was not one for nonsense. But with that, he walked out allowing the next teacher to show up in their own time.

Which was Present Mic. Who had a big smile on his face.'' YO YO YO KIDDOS, ITS THE REALEST TEACHER IN THE BUILDING.'' Present Mic said with a toon.'' Izuku liked Present Mic. Present Mic didnt hate him, He smiled the entire way in the class.'' Yo, I am gonna be teaching your grammar and shiiiii, Cause you know I got them bars, Call me a dictionary because I know it all.'' His energy did lift the room up after the slightly grumpy Vlad King.'' Now I am more than happy to chill like we took a pill, But we still gotta rep UA ''

Present Mic walked out allowing the next teachers to show up. It was around 50/50 for hate and love. Until The last one. Izuku could hear him showing up. with a rush of speed and power the door was opened and in ran All Might, The wind rushing in the room and pushing back the hair of the students.'' HAHAHA, I AM HERE AS YOUR HEROICS TEACHER.'' All Might said as most of the students smiled back with excitement. His untouchable smile nearly faltered for a millisecond as his eyes ran over Izuku.

'' OH MY GOD, ALL MIGHT IS OUR TEACHER.'' Kaminari cheered. one of the excited students. For most this was one of the biggest things in the world. All Might is one of the most loved and powerful heroes in Japan. He had been a hero since they were younger and still at the top of his game.'' HELLO YOUNG STUDENTS.'' All Might said with a smile, his loud tone silencing down mostly everyone, even irritating the hearing of those close to him and those with improved hearing. But he lowered his tone as he continued to talk.

'' I will be teaching, you all what it takes to be a hero.'' Izuku had to scuff at that. something All Might picked up and planned to squeeze right away.'' Something enjoyable Mister Midoriya.'' Not really, Just weird you teach Heroics. You dont really follow the law, you follow the Media.'' All might leaned forward.'' And what does someone like YOU know about heroics.'' I know a hero should save everyone equally, I know fighting should be the last means instead of the first try.'' All Might grumbled a bit before shaking his head.'' Which is what I am about, But no matter for now, ''

'' You will fight thru your first year, Most heroes are in fact needed to fight, No matter what our dragon Pacifist said. Villians fight, They kill, And if you dont fight back, They will kill you if given a chance.'' All Might said mostly directed purely at Izuku.'' But more of that tomorrow, As we will have our first lesson together, But that is for later, For now, You can have the rest of the day off.'' All Might dashed out of the room. Leaving the students alone, with most picking their stuff up. Izuku however was stopped by Nana glaring at him.

'' Hello.'' Shut it, we are gonna fight right now.'' All Right altho let's do it out of UA, that way you can't get punished for those actions'' Izuku said as he kept filling his backpack.'' You are not allowed, Violence against other students is not permitted.'' On school grounds, we are students, During school, when we get off school grounds we aren't anymore. So still wanting to fight.'' Ey you.'' Rumi, It's fine. I can handle it.'' The girls didnt want to stand on the sidelines, They loved Izuku, and when he fight they would stand beside him.

Izuku walked with his hands in his pockets following Nana.'' You are aware I am going to crash you into the floor until you drop out from UA.'' Izuku hummed as he kept walking till they reached an alleyway near UA. Most of the students followed the two of them, all except Ida, Bakugo, Monoma, and Todoroki. They just went home.'' Ryuko Can you hold my bag and blazer, I Don't want to get them dirty.'' Ryuko nodded her head as she happily took it.'' All Right Bring it, Yagi.'' Izuku said without raising his hands.

Nana instantly swung at Izuku, Smacking him right on the chin. Izuku stumbled a little back, Before just standing up and straight at Nana. She started punching. Raining down fist on Izuku, Who just took them. After a hard punch right on the chest, Izuku made his one and only moved. He stepped in and grabbed her by the throat. His body was right next to her, making it hard for Nana to fight back.'' We done.'' Izuku said, He had a bloody nose, busted lip, and a bruise showing up on his cheek. His grip was tight, Not hurting Nana, But making known it was over.

'' TSS, You are not even worth it.'' She knocked off Izuku's hand, Only after Izuku weakened his grip. He turned to the group, Bleeding slightly.'' Any more takers.'' Izuku said toward the students, More than ready for them to just beat some rage out of him. He stared them down. But the group just split apart.'' IDIOT.'' Mina screamed angrily as they were alone. The beat Izuku laughed. as he grabbed his stuff from Ryuko.'' Ochaco grabbed his head'' We need to put some ice on this, and your nose might be broken.'' She said worried for Izuku

''Let's just walk toward the subway,'' As they stepped out of the alleyway Aizawa was waiting for them.'' Here.'' He was waiting with an icepack.'' What happened Izuku.'' Nothing, It was just some classroom bonding.'' Izuku said placing the icepack on his left side of the face, right on the bruise. Aizawa chuckled as he patted Izuku's head.'' Good kid.'' Aizawa walked back into UA. Going past All Might back into his class where Nezu, Gran Torino, and Recovery Girl were waiting.'' Sir?'' He fought did he not?'' I am not sure what you mean sir.'' Aizawa really had no idea.

Gran Torino spoke,'' What happened to him Shota, We all knew your kid was gonna get into a fight sooner or later, So who was it and how did it turn out?'' Aizawa sat down, a smirk on his face.'' He fought Nana Yagi And calling it a fight is a bit much, He stood there getting his face beaten in. He broke his nose, busted his lip, and bruised his cheek.'' Oh boy, and what did he do Nana?'' Nothing, He did absolutely nothing, Nana walked off with not even a mark on her body, Her clothing wasn't even dirty.''

'' So the little runt lost.'' Aizawa shook his head.'' Dont think so, He acted like the biggerman.'' Aizawa was proud of his actions. He was well aware of how Izuku could have just brute forced Nana into the floor, and broken her entire body if he wanted.'' Smart, If he beat her ass, that anger would just grow, '' Aizawa laughed as he got back up.'' I am gonna head out sir,'' Aizawa wanted to head home, get ready for his heroing job. Heading home. All Might had just ran away from the door, he had acted less than heroic by listening in

He sprinted back home, Planning to go home and scolding Nana for her actions. He wasn't mad she beat Izuku, That didnt matter, It mattered she attacked as a UA student that could have ruined her image, Ruin her chance of being a hero. He waited 20 minutes before Nana walked in. She instantly went for the freezer, grabbing a bag of peas and covering it with her fist.'' Nana, HAVE YOU COMPLETELY LOST YOUR MIND.'' All Might yelled as he walked into the kitchen.'' w-what you mean.'' You attacked that dragon boy didnt you.''

''U-uhm,'' You could have lost your place at UA, you never attack another student. It doesn't matter if you hate that dragon scum, YOU DON'T LET ONE OF THEM RUIN YOUR LIFE.'' All might screamed angrily. He was pissed she could have ruined her chances.'' It's fine. it doesn't matter anymore,'' Nana said irritated as she moved to her room, She threw herself on her bed. Tears running down her face.'' WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY.'' She angrily screamed into her bed. It didnt matter how strong she was, How many reps of barbell curls she did.

'' I did my best, I hit as hard as I could and he still went on, I FUCKING FELT IT, THAT MONSTER,'' Nana yelled with tears, She, however, wasn't the only one in tears. Inko was told what had happened to Izuku by Aizawa on the phone. She waited out with the other moms. And the second Mika heard them coming, Inko sprinted forward, Grabbing Izuku into a bearhug, She crunched Izuku's back and lifted him up.'' I AM SO WORRIED FOR YOU, I HEARD YOU GOT BEAT UP.'' By a girl nonetheless. Dragon Boy got his butt kicked by a girl.'' Hitoshi laughed.

''It's fine, Mom, I just need my head cooled,'' Izuku said finally being released by Inko and going to the fridge, grabbing a sack of peas and placing the cool pack they bought in a store inside.'' Lucky she was pissed.'' He assumed she had trained, But her rage just overpowered her skill. Still packed a mighty punch, Now if she punched him in the chest or ribs, no problem, But He didnt really have muscles on his face, None that could be trained to take punches, That and no quirk used or well he would have been unmarked. But he laid back resting for tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.6K 2.1K 10
Izuku was a strange child, when he was a kid he found out he had a quirk but the doctors had no idea what it was or how it worked. Because of this he...
106K 2.1K 22
In this story Izuku was just your ordinary kid who loved heroes so what happens when the one who you admired so much tells you its impossible to beco...
261K 5K 48
Izuku discovers he has a quirk, but it was kept secret from him do to it's nature. Now it has awakened and is far more powerful thanks to One For All...
322K 7.1K 38
Izuku was a average 4 year old boy always dreaming of becoming a great hero like his grandma was and older brother is. On the day he goes to see what...