Only His

Por Shawty_melodies

𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ★★★ "Stop moving and stay still." "Then tell me where we ar... Más

A/N
Cнаpтёя Ѳпё | ✎
Cнаpтёя TШѳ|✎
Cнаpтёя Tняёё|✎
Cнаpтёя Fѳця|✎
Cнаpтёя Fїѵё| ✎
Cнаpтёя $їж|✎
Cнаpтёя $ёѵёп|✎
Cнаpтёя Єїgнт|✎
Cнаpтёя Йїпё|✎
Cнаpтёя Tёп|✎
Cнаpтёя Єгёѵёп|✎
Cнаpтёя Tщёгѵё|✎
Cнаpтёя Tнїятёёп|✎
Cнаpтёя Fѳцятёёп|✎
Cнаpтёя Fїfтёёп| ✎
Cнаpтёя $їжтёёп| ✎
Cнаpтёя $ёѵёптёёп
Cнаpтёя Єїgнтёёп
Cнаpтёя Йїпётёёп
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-Ѳпё
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-Tщѳ
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-Tняёё
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-Fѳця
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-Fїѵё
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-$їж
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-$ёѵёп
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-Єїgнт
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-Йїпё
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-Ѳпё
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-Tщѳ
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-Tняёё
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-Fѳця
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-Fїѵё
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-$їж
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-$ёѵёп
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-Єїgнт
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-Йїпё
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-Ѳпё
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-Tщѳ
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-Tняёё
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-Fїѵё
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-$їж
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-$ёѵёп
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-Єїgнт
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-Йїпё
Cнаpтёя Fїfтч
Cнаpтёя Fїfтч-Ѳпё
Cнаpтёя Fїfтч-Tщѳ
Cнаpтёя Fїfтч-Tняёё
Cнаpтёя Fїfтч-Fѳця
Cнаpтёя Fїfтч-Fїѵё
Єpїгѳgцё

Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-Fѳця

2.4K 96 116
Por Shawty_melodies

Kazimir

Four days later

Aliyah sat in the living room getting dressed up by Anastasia. She looked tired and wanted to fall into a deep sleep. She was much more tired lately and I assume it was from the time change from being here.

Anastasia was dressing her up in many gowns trying to find a dress for her to wear on Friday. Malachi hosted a large ball every year to celebrate his birthday.

The man was in his seventies now and was still celebrating his birthday. I guess partying and drinking will never get old for him. I haven't seen him the day I kicked him out.

I told mother that I didn't even want to take Aliyah to the ball, but I had to. I had priorities that I had to fill. I was dragging out a situation with Aliyah, because I was worried she would leave.

Now I wasn't sure if she wanted to leave or stay. When we get back to America and I don't know what I was going to do. I was most definitely not going to let her sister live.

I waited for that call and it never came. I only guessed it meant war. I had another shipment out that comes in on Friday as well.

Aliyah had said that we allow Leo to go and pick it up. She doesn't trust him, but still send him? It was test to see if he was loyal or not.

"Anastasia, you are still trying to force her into more gowns? How much money have you spent now," mother mutters.

Andrei walks in with his hands in his pocket. His hair was messy and his designer suit that was always crispy clean was ruined. He dropped onto the couch and tugged off his tie. I would have missed, but a hickey was on his neck.

He was disappearing a lot most days and come back randomly. He wouldn't say where he went, but he would say he was doing a job. I see it was more than a job.

"Those motherfuckers in Ryazansky are getting on my nerves," he complains.

"Causing too much trouble for you?"

"Only problems over territory and something else," he informs.

"Isn't that the district with one of my brothels?" Mother asked.

"Yes."

"I heard a rumor that they were using underage girls, but I don't believe it. Vlad knows how mother feel about using unwilling girls in her brothels," Anastasia chimes in.

"What?" Aliyah snaps.

Her head turns towards them and she moves the gown with her, almost knocking over Anastasia. Anastasia yells and curses at her in Russian for her to stay still.

"Kaz, can you make sure that isn't true," she voiced.

"I will," I nod.

"If it is true can I?" She ask.

I watched as Anastasia wrapped a measuring around her waist again. I knew what she was asking me, could she kill Vlad? I would allow her to kill him.

It could remind her of her past and I didn't want anything of the sort to be apart of the brotherhood. We may be lowlifes, gangsters, thugs, and killers but taking advantage of little girls were a no.

When I had taken over I made sure that was burned to the ground and everyone was killed for it. I only saw my sister when I thought of these brothels that thought it was okay.

Now, I didn't only see Anastasia, I see her. I see Aliyah the small little girl she was experiencing something no child should endure. Malachi may have been okay with it, but not me.

He almost damned wanted to snatch back the the title of king, when he saw the changes I was making. I simply threatened him and he shut the fuck up.

"You can, if it makes you happy," I said.

"Can she what?" Andrei asked.

"Kill Vlad," I responded.

"You really aren't going to allow her to kill Vlad are you?"

"That is only if he uses little girls for the brothels," I explained.

"We're backk," Sasha shouts.

She comes in with three bags on each hand and Alexei with four in his hand. What are these girls even doing with all these garments. Anastasia jumps up taking the bag from them.

She looks at Sasha and big smile plasters on her face. Anastasia started to chatter on about clothing, but I watched my lioness.

Her brown skin glowed and her skin reminded me of rich expensive soil. Soil that takes time to fertilize so it's just perfect to help grow the seed perfectly.

Her hair was in cornrows, because she didn't want the hassle with all the clothings. I liked her like that, because I could play with it even though she hated it. I knew if I was pull her hair she would feel it.

Her smile could really brighten a whole room. Small dimples appeared on her cheeks. Her soft brown eyes were glowing just like her skin. She laughs at something mother says.

I move from her face and down to those perfect lush breast. The dress pushing them up and  almost damn near having them fall out. I wanted to rip the fabric to shreds and suck on her nipples. I wanted to tease each nipple until she was begging me to fuck her.

I was going to fuck her breast tonight. That would be the focus of my attention tonight. Her breast.

"Kazimir," Anastasia shouts.

I snapped out of my daze and pulled my gaze away from Aliyah. I looked at Anastasia.

"One, your phone is ringing. Two take your dirty thoughts elsewhere, you are not having her until it's past bedtime," She snaps.

My phone was in fact ringing and I pulled it out my pocket. It had no caller ID. I told everyone to shut the fuck up and answered the phone.

"Who is this?"

"You picked up, it's nice to speak to you lion," A voice sneered.

I didn't recognize this voice, but it had a Spanish accent to it. I put the phone on speaker since Aliyah would be able to translate if they spoke Spanish at any time.

"Am I supposed to know who this is?" I asked.

"Of course, you requested that we come up with a deal," the man says.

"Jorge, I didn't think you would call."

"I have been busy cleaning up a mess created by your pet."

"My pet? Oh, I hate to say I don't know what you're talking about," I admit.

"Imani should be able to answer that one for you," he says.

A female voice starts to talk and they start talking in Spanish. Aliyah was no longer smiling and started to pull the dress off of her. She seemed like she couldn't breathe. Anastasia helped her take off the dress.

She watched the phone and didn't peel her eyes off the phone not once. She seemed to be stuck in a daze.

"Sister, I know you can hear me. I have to say pretending to be me was very smart, but here's the thing you forgot. I have a bigger advantage," She says.

There was the sounds of a child screaming and muffling. My heart dropped at the sound. No. Our eyes landed on each other. She shakes her head softly. She walks over to me and tried to take the phone, but I didn't let her.

"Mommy, I want my mommy. Mommy. Let me go I want my mommy," Azura cries.

Terror falls over face and she stills. Her hands started to shake and she covers her mouth. Tears fill her eyes and they fall down her face. I wanted to tell her not to cry, but Azura's life was on the hand.

"You're mommy is on the phone."

"Alya, if you fucking hurt her," Aliyah threatens.

"No, you don't make any sort of demands Imani. That's not how it works."

"Mommy, come and get me please," she cries.

"If you harm a single hair on Azura's head. I will kill you both," I grit.

"Mister? Is that you? Please, he-."

Her voice disappears replaced by more crying and yelling. My heart hurt knowing she was depending on me to help her as well. I grind my teeth together.

"They wouldn't. Juan wouldn't let them touch her at all. He wouldn't put her in a situation like that," she quivered.

"I thought Juan was dead?" I question.

"She didn't tell you that he was alive?" Alya taunts.

"Alya, If hurt my daughter. I will kill your little boys and make you watch," she seethes.

She snatched the phone out of my hand and starts talking in Spanish. I couldn't understand her a single bit, but I was confused as everyone else in the room.

I take the phone back and a different voice appears on the phone. I know this voice, he was the man for Miami. I watched as she paced back and forth.

"Mi amor, I would take off your bets on me protecting her after this," he says.

Aliyah's voice comes through the phone for a few seconds, then came my voice. It was the bear we had gotten for her. My heart slammed against my chest as I gripped the phone in my hand.

I let it go on for to long, I should have dealt with them when I met Azura. Azura's life now depended on it and for the sake of god. Mexico better say their prayers tonight for they had caused a war.

I may have met the little girl once, but Aliyah cared so much about her. She had meant something to me as well.

"Why? She's our daughter for fuck sake," she yells.

"Our daughter? You brought that dirty Russian to my mothers house and let him get close to my daughter. I thought we had a chance after we fucked that night I saw you, but I was wrong."

"It's not an excuse for you to use her against me. I don't care if we could have fucked ten times that night, you shouldn't have gotten in over your head," she fumed.

He started to speak in Spanish angrily, but I went tone death at that point. What does he mean fucked that night? The only time she could have possibly seen him was that night in the casino. When she went on her long ass walk, she was getting fucked by her ex. She takes a deep breath and starts to massage her head.

"What do you want?" She asked.

"I want you back mi amor. Come back to me and I can guarantee you our daughters safety. We can raise her together like we was supposed to," he offers.

"What if I don't want to come back?" She hesitated.

"We kill her," Alya said.

"Imani, make the right choice. I'm giving you two weeks my love," he says.

"I'm not waiting two weeks," she snaps.

"You are, two weeks and that's it."

"Bye sister, I hope your Russian is listening. Maybe he will finally see you for the type of person you are," Alya gloated.

Before she could even say anything the line disconnected. I looked at my Home Screen on my phone and watched as it slowly dimmed and went black. I gripped the phone in my hand and I threw it towards the wall. I heard it fall and sounds of cracking.

"Kaz, please let me just explain," she stammers.

I was mad about two fucking things. The fact they had brought an innocent child into this all because of a stupid fucking bear. The fact she cheated on me.

"Kaz, can you chance to explain myself? I was going to tell you," she stammers.

"Tell me? When were you going to tell me? After I said fucking I love you, so you know I wouldn't be mad?"

"Can we not do it here," she pleads.

"I think we just need to calm down and take a breather," Sasha interjected.

"I have I not been there for you for the last few weeks?" I yell.

"Kazimir, you need to calm down," Anastasia .

Hearing my sisters words angered me more. Anastasia was lucky she was my sister, I would have put a bullet in her head. She wanted me to calm down? Calm down and no react to what I just heard.

"Get the fuck out," I roar.

"Kazimir, you need to calm down honey," mother says.

Her voice was calm and she was trying to soothe my anger. Nothing could soothe the rage I felt inside of me.

"Kazimir I think you should listen to your mother," Alexei spoke.

"Go," I shout.

"It's not a good idea for you to be around her right now," Alexei reasons.

"Go the fuck away now."

My mother and Alexei backed off and I turned my attention back to Aliyah. Everyone started to leave the living room and I took deep breath trying calm myself. Anger was flowing through me and I have only felt so much hate in my heart. When my father fucking died.

I flipped the table over making it crash and letting everything on the table smash. Anastasia's hard work on altering the dress was destroyed. I started to smash everything that was near me, but it didn't help.

"Kaz, I didn't feel anything for him. Fuck, I admit what I did was wrong, but I didn't enjoy a second of it."

I chuckle and grip my hair wanting to tear it out. She had fucked him, while I was patiently waiting for her to come back. Much as I wanted to go and follow her, I didn't. She had lied to my face so many times.

I would have died for her, I would have caused a whole war just now. Just so she could get back her daughter and be at ease. I would have done anything for her. I had fallen in love with her.

"You think that makes it any better? You're a liar," I seethe.

I step closer to her and whatever love I felt replaced with hurt, anger, betrayal and disloyalty. She knew how I felt about her and still went fucked him behind my back.

I wouldn't be as mad right now if she had told me on the the spot. I would still be mad, but not mad enough where I wanted to kill her. I had sympathized for her.

"I tried and what do I get in return? A fucking whore, who just can't seem to close her legs," I insult.

The muscles in my face twitched and I hovered over her. Her eyes filled with tears and I didn't mean the next words that came out my mouth. I just wanted hurt to feel pain, the amount of rage I felt.

"I'm starting to understand why your daddy beat you now."

My head turns to the side and my face stings. The blood going to that area where she had slapped. The only person who dared to even slap me was my mother. Anastasia is she was close to even lucky.

"Fuck you Kazimir, don't you ever fucking bring my father up," she spat.

I grabbed her wrist and pushed her against the wall. I tightened my fingers around her wrist hard to make sure, I know she wouldn't be able to move them. My face still stung a little, but I was fine.

"Don't ever lay your fucking hands on me again and I could careless what you think."

"Let me go damn it," she grits.

"What was the reason?"

"Nothing, I just did it. It was an accident," she mumbles.

She stops struggling against me and she looks down. I listened to her cry and it didn't help at all. It was an accident? She accidentally slept with him?

"Did his dick just fall inside of you?"

"Kazimir, it wasn't like that. It was nothing. I didn't feel shit for him," she cries.

"You just don't accidentally end up having sex with someone," I snarl.

"It was a mistake. I made a mistake and a mistake that I feel fucking guilty about. It should have never happened, but it did."

"It did and you lied to me."

"I didn't want to," she shouts.

"Lower your fucking tone. You did end up lying to me though, so what's the difference."

"I was scared. I was scared of you," she admits.

"Good, you should be scared of me. I don't want to hear anything from you from now on. You sleep somewhere else, you don't even talk to my men not like they would."

"Kaz, baby don't do this please. I can't do this right now. Please, I'm sorry. I didn't want you to find out like this," she pleads.

"How did you want me to find out huh?"

"I'm not sure, but not like this," she answers.

"It doesn't matter," I sigh.

I let go of her and she reaches her hands to touch me, but I move away from her. I walked away from her and I head upstairs to the bedroom. Maybe if I was to go to the strip club and decide to drink enjoy some time with strippers I would be fine.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.4M 49.4K 67
Kinda meant to be cliche and corny "I never said that this life was going to be all sunshine and rainbows, baby." "I never expected that, baby" I mo...
438K 13.2K 30
My life was simple and easy. A bit lonely but I liked it. It wasn't until I literally crashed into the one who would change my life forever. My world...
15.3K 4K 18
" Well shoot " he looked shocked by my request. " You're not afraid to die?" I scoffed at his dumb question, isn't my request enough answer? " listen...
51.7K 1K 45
College? No, this was paradise. Three years filled with partying, not so secret underground drug-deals, and hot-headed men sliding into beds like sn...