7. Yu-Gi-Oh ARC-V A New Story...

By HungjuiChiu

After Yuzu is taken by Yugo to the Synchro Dimension, the Lancers arrive and they're going to face a lot of c... More

Chapter 1 The Synchro Dimension - "City"
Chapter 2 Mermaids and Dragons
Chapter 3 Synchro Sector
Chapter 4 Super Duelists
Chapter 6 Visit to Security
Chapter 7 Dueling's Most Wanted
Chapter 8 No Cards, No Pardon
Chapter 9 The Man who Threw Away his Draws
Chapter 10 Plans and Surprises
Chapter 11 Siblings vs. Siblings
Chapter 12 The Great Escape
Chapter 13 Duel King - Jack Atlas
Chapter 14 The Light and Darkness of the City
Chapter 15 The Black Rose Witch
Chapter 16 Ghost Force vs. Infernity
Chapter 17 An Out-Of-Reach Shout
Chapter 18 Duel Consequences
Chapter 19 Slaying the Dragon! Yugo vs Sawatari
Chapter 20 Earthbound Pendulum God Ccapac Apu
Chapter 21 Revival of Burno
Chapter 22 Mask of a Clown
Chapter 23 King's Gambit
Chapter 24 The Beauty of Destruction
Chapter 25 Storm of Revolution
Chapter 26 Tech Genius Save
Chapter 27 Our Respective Battlefields
Chapter 28 A Matter of Trust
Chapter 29 Hatred Caused by Sorrow
Chapter 30 A Battle of Trust
Chapter 31 Vivian vs. Reisho
Chapter 32 Roget's Request
Chapter 33 Determination Duel
Chapter 34 A Plan and a Promise
Chapter 35 Unyielding Resolve
Chapter 36 The Memories of the Beast
Chapter 37 Academia Attacks
Chapter 38 The True Beginning
Chapter 39 Mark of the Monkey
Chapter 40 Flower Vs. Dragons
Chapter 41 Companion's Feelings
Chapter 42 Truth and Consequences
Chapter 43 Sibling Battle: Manibus
Chapter 44 The Sinister Bell's Chime
Chapter 45 Resentment of Tops
Chapter 46 A Mother and Daughter Duel
Chapter 47 Signs of Doom Part 1
Chapter 48 Signs of Doom Part 2
Chapter 49 Academia Conclusion
Chapter 50 Road Rage
Chapter 51 Friendship Finale Part 1
Chapter 52 Friendship Finale Part 2
Chapter 53 A Vicious Cycle

Chapter 5 Dark Synchro

200 3 0
By HungjuiChiu

Inside of a place, 6 people are sitting together in a dimly lit room, illuminated only by a candlestick. The one who sits in the middle says, "So the Lancers have arrived in this dimension..."

"And it must be fate to have all 5 of them at the same place." The one with the orange cloak says.

Then the 7 people show their marks, and there are Vulture, Hummingbird, Giant, Flower, Monkey, and Lizard. The one with the Vulture says, "Still, we still have yet to find the true owner of the Whale and the Spider... and the Hands didn't come to us."

"So what should we do?" The one with the Giant Mark asks.

"Let's start to find the true owners...starting with the Spider." Then some spiders start to crawl out of the room.

After the 4 of the people leave, the one with the Hummingbird says, "What if we really face them? Are we able to do it?"

The man with the Vulture sighs, "I don't know...but we had to do this, for our family and for the ones we had lost to Academia..."

That night, Yuya feels that his arm is hurting, then he sees his Dragon head mark on his arm.

"The Signer Dragon's mark? Why is it glowing now?" Yuya says in confusion.

Zarc says, "It is strange, I feel like something is going to happen."

Yuya then gets off the bed and wears his jacket and goggles.

"Can't sleep?" Yuya turns and sees Jean, who just rubs her eyes, and Crow Hogan, who is yawning. "We didn't see you sleeping on the bed, so we come to check on you."

"I don't know why, but my mark is shining." Yuya says as he looks at his arm. Crow and Jean then notice the Glowing Dragon Mark on his arm.

"What is that mark for?" Crow asks, and Yuya is surprised, but it can't help that this is a different Crow, not the one who had the Dragon Tail Mark.

"Well..." Before Yuya can explain, a cold breeze suddenly gives Yuya shivers, then he looks outside the window and sees a cloaked man with a glowing purple birthmark.

"No way..." Yuya says as he quickly grabs his Duel Disk and rushes out of the room, much to Crow and Jean's surprise.

"Wait, Yuya! Where are you going?" Jean says as she and Crow follow him.

As Yuya quickly chases the man, he says, "Zarc, you see it, right?"

"Yeah, that is a Purple Spider mark." Zarc says. "The same one as the Dark Signers held before."

"Does that mean the Dark Signers are back?" Yuya asks. "That is why the mark is hurting?"

"I don't know." Zarc says as they arrive at the parking lot.

"Who are you?" Yuya asks the cloaked man. "What do you want?"

"The Darkness knows all." The cloaked man says as he activates his Duel Disk.

"Duel of Darkness? Fine, then. I'll have to drag all the info out of you!" Yuya says as he prepares his duel disk. "Duel!" (Yuya:4000)(Unknown:4000)

Just then, the two duelists are surrounded by a circular wall of purple light, Yuya gasps, "This is..."

"We are the sacrifices offered up on the altar of darkness. This is no more escape." The man says.

"What are you saying?" Yuya demands.

"I summon Blizzard Lizard in Defense Position." (ATK:600/DEF:1200 LV:3)

A blue lizard appears on the field and then the man says, "I set one card and end my turn."

In Ruka's house, Yuni and Katrina are awake, they see their wing mark and foot mark are glowing.

"What is this feeling?" Katrina says. "It hurts...why does the mark do that?"

"I have no idea. But I have a feeling that something bad is happening right now." Yuni says.

Just then, Reisho opens the door as he and Ruka get in.

"Yuni, Katrina, you feel them, right?" Reisho asks as they show their arms. The Tail mark and the Hand mark are also glowing.

"We did, wait, Ruka, you're a signer, too?" Yuni asks, she can't believe that Ruka is the Signer just like she were back in the Original Dimension.

"Signer? What is that?" Ruka asks. "Is it about the dragons in my dreams?"

"Dragons? You mean the fight with Zarc and Zarine?" Katrina asks.

"No, about 5 dragons fighting some creepy monsters. The monsters are big and terrifying. I can see one of them look like a spider and one of them look like a vulture..." Ruka says.

"What? Spider and Vulture? Don't tell me it is the Earthbound Gods..." Yuni gasps. "Then Brother must have felt it as well..."

Reisho says, "And I can feel that maybe he is fighting someone with a Dark Signer mark or someone being brainwashed by the spiders made by the Dark Signer."

Yuni flinches and then she says, "If that's the case, we need to go find him."

As they head outside the building, they see a man blocking their path. Ruka says, "Isn't he Tetsu Ushio from the Sector Security?"

"But he looks weird." Reisho says.

Suddenly, Yuni notices his arm, the spider mark is glowing, she says, "He is being controlled by the Dark Signers."

"What? Are you serious?" Reisho says, then he notices the mark.

"That is the Dark Singer mark?" Katrina asks, also noticing the mark.

"I am a Dark Signer. I have come for you from the bowels of the underworld, thanks to the split of the four dimensions, we have come back to rob the light!" Ushio says.

"What do you mean by that?" Katrina asks.

"We can explain that later, we need to free him from the control." Yuni says as she activates the duel disk, then Ushio does the same. "Duel!" (Yuni:4000)(Ushio:4000)

The Duel begins and the purple wall of light surrounds the players. Katrina and the three back off as Ruka asks, "What happened? Where did the flame come from?"

"The shadow game has begun..." Reisho says while sweat drops.

At the same time, Jean and Crow arrive, and they are surprised to see Yuya and a dark-cloaked man being surrounded by the purple flames.

"Yuya, what is going on?" Jean asks, but she steps back as she feels the heat of the fire.

"Well, I am not actually sure, but I guess right now I am in a Shadow Duel." Yuya says.

"Shadow Duels? I thought that it is a myth." Crow says in shock.

"I don't know it, either." Jean says.

Yuya says, "My turn, with Scale 2 Entermate Odd-Eyes Synchron and Scale 8 Timegazer Magician, I set the Pendulum Scale!"

As the two monsters appear on the field, with two and nine below them. "With this, I can summon monsters from 3 to 8! Swing, pendulum of souls! Draw an arc of light across the ether! Pendulum Summon! Come forth! Harmonizing Magician. (ATK:0/DEF:0 LV:4 PS:8) When I summon Harmonizing Magician from hand, I can summon a monster from the deck with its effect negated! Come! Timebreaker Magician (ATK:1400/DEF:0 LV:3 PS:2)"

As two monsters appear on the field, Crow asks Jean, "Pendulum Summon? What is that?"

"It is a new summon method made by him and his sister." Jean says.

"Really?" Crow says in shock. "He could make a Summoning method?"

"Now I tune the Level 3 Timebreaker Magician with Level 4 Harmonizing Magician. The magician that wields the power of the stars, forms a new light that glows around the path! Synchro Summon! Come forth! Stardust Path Magician!" (ATK:2400/DEF:2000 LV:7)

A magician that wears yellow and white robes with the appearance like Stargazer appears on the field. Yuya says, "Battle! I attack the Blizzard Lizard with Stardust Path! Star a New Light!"

"Blizzard Tail!" The man says as Yuya raises an eyebrow. A yellow beam shoots the Blizzard Lizard, causing it to be destroyed.

"I use Blizzard Lizard's effect. When this card is destroyed, it inflicts 300 damage to my opponent." The man says. A coldness then hits Yuya, causing him to fall on one knee. (Yuya:4000–3700)

"Yuya!" Jean and Crow yell.

"What is this, is this the power of a Dark Signer..." Yuya thinks as he felt real pain, and the pain is nothing like the one he had endured before. "Don't tell me...my attacks are delivering impact shocks to my opponent as well, are they? Is this duel itself being controlled by a special power?"

The man just laughs, and Yuya says, "I set a card and end my turn."

The man says, "My turn! I use Continuous Trap: Call of the Haunted. By selecting one monster from my Graveyard, I can Special Summon it in ATK mode. I summon back my Blizzard Lizard!"

As the lizard is back, he says, "Next, I activate Magic Card: Ice Mirror from my hand! I can select a WATER monster with Level 3 or lower on my side of the field, and summon the same monster from my deck!"

After the second Blizzard Lizard is summoned, he goes for another Ice Mirror, having the third Blizzard Lizard on the field. Jean says, "Now he has three same monsters."

Crow says, "What is he trying to do?"

The man says, "I release two Blizzard Lizards to Advance summon the Level 8 Dark Tuner Catastrogue." (ATK:0/DEF:0 LV:8)

A spooky monster appears as Crow asks, "Dark Tuner?! I have never heard of that before."

Yuya explains, "Dark Tuners are used for Dark Synchros...A Dark Synchro Summoning can summon a Synchro Monster with the Level equal to the level of a Dark Tuner Monster subtracted from the Level of a non-Tuner Monster."

Jean says, "No! That can't be! If you subtract a Level 8 from a Level 3..."

The man says, "Oh, but, there IS a level Negative 5 monster in our world of darkness! I Dark tune my Level 3 Blizzard Lizard with Level 8 Catastrogue!"

Then the Dark Tuner becomes 8 stars and forcefully goes into the monster's body, causing a scream as the stars become black and there are 5 of them.

"What's going on? The stars have gone dark!" Crow gasps.

"Yes, the light has turned to dark. When dark overlaps with dark, the doors of the underworld will open. To a world without light! Dark Synchro Summon, come forth! Level negative 5! Frozen Fitzgerald!" (ATK:2500/DEF:2500 LV:-5)

As the cold monster appears on the field, Yuya says, "It is here...Dark Synchro Monster...I can't believe I am fighting it..."

"Hey, is this for real?" Crow asks.

"I am clueless like you are." Jean replies.

In the Dark Signers room, the man in a blue cloak says, "It seems that our prey have been snared."

The one with the yellow cloak asks, "Which one?"

"Sakaki Yuya and Sakaki Yuni. We should keep a close eye on what they're capable of." The leader says.

"I use Dark Tuner Catastrogue's monster effect! When you use this monster as a Material for Synchro Summoning, it destroys one card on my opponent's field."

"What?" Yuya gasps. The Magician then disappears as the Catastrogue drags it down to the ground. "Now battle! I attack you directly with Frozen Fitzgerald! Blizzard Strike!"

Yuya says, " I activate a Trap Card-"

"When Frozen Fitzgerald battles, my opponent can't activate any Trap or Magic cards until the end of the Damage Step." The man says as Yuya is hit by the blizzard. He falls to the ground in pain. (Yuya:3700–1200)

"Yuya, are you alright?" Jean asks.

"I am fine..." Yuya says as he tries to stand up.

"There will be no escape from this space until the duel is over!" The man says.

Meanwhile, Yuto and Yuri are now awake after sensing the attack, Yuri asks, "What is going on?"

Zarc says, "Well, Yuya is now in a Shadow Duel, it is worse than being carded."

"What?" Yuto says. "Yuya, are you alright?"

Yuya says, "I am fine..."

The man says, "I end my turn."

Yuya says, "My turn. Regardless of who you may be, I'll only fight with belief in my cards! I use the Stardust Path Magician's effect in the graveyard! I can summon it back to the field and draw 2 cards!"

As he draws two cards, he says, "I use Equip Magic, Entermate Show Time! I can add 500 ATK to my monster! (ATK:2400–2900)

"Good, its ATK is higher." Crow says.

"Battle, I attack your Frozen Fitzgerald!" Yuya yells as the yellow hits the monster. (Unknown:4000–3600)

Much to their surprise, the impact causes a car to fly toward Jean and Crow, and both of them dodge before the car hits. Jean says, "This impact..."

Crow says, "Just what is going on here..."

"I activate Frozen Fitzgerald's Monster effect. If there are no monsters on my side of the field, I Special Summon this monster, which is destroyed from battle, in Defense mode!"

As the monster comes back, Jean says, "Damn it, it is back."

"Also, during the end of your Battle Phase, it destroys all monsters that attacked this monster."

Ice Shards appear and hit the magician, causing it to be destroyed. Yuya thinks, "What an effect. Even if I destroy Frozen Fitzgerald, it would continue to revive on his field, and the monsters on my side of the field will continue to be dispersed."

The man says, "A Dark Signer will never fall. Together with his dark mark, he can come back as many times as he wishes. Before long, even the red mark which all of you possess will be dyed a pitch black."

Crow asks, "What does he mean?"

"I don't know, but I don't think I liked it." Jean replies.

Yuya says, "What in the hell do you know?!"

The man says, "The duel will speak for itself. All of which you depend on shall disappear off the face of this world...just as the monsters on your field."

Yuya says, "Quit joking! Then I normal summon Sonic Chick in DEF mode and end my turn." (ATK:300/DEF:300 LV:1)

When I duel, neither the bonds with my friends or the hope of victory vanish from the field, until the end of the end!"

The man says, "So, that monster is unable to be destroyed in battle with monsters with an attack of 1900 or lower, is it?"

"Neither the bonds with my friends nor the hope of victory will be vanishing off the field till the very end! That's how I duel!"

The man says, "In that case, I'll just blow you and your LP away! My turn! I switch Frozen Fitzgerald to Attack Position. Then I equip Frozen Fitzgerald with Drain Strike. When I attack a monster in DEF mode, and my ATK is higher than your DEF, this will inflict half-piercing damage to you, and I'll regain LP equal to that same amount! Battle! I attack Sonic Chick with Frozen Fitzergald! Blizzard Strike!"

The attack his Sonic Chick and Yuya is sent to the invisible wall. (Yuya:1200-100) The man laughs as his LP increases. (Unknown:3600–4700)

"Yuya's LP is only 100 left..." Crow says.

"It would appear that your remaining LP is indeed an indication of the fate of that which you depend on." The man says.

"What are you talking about?" Yuya continues to ask.

"All Four Dimensions are soon nearing its hour of destruction." The man says.

This causes shock to everyone, Jean says, "How does he know about the four dimensions?"

"You'll never watch that moment happen! I end my turn!" The man says.

"I won't let any of you do as you please! My turn!" As he draws a card, he smiles, "Well, it is time to finish this. I use Stardust Path Magician's effect! I can summon it back to the graveyard and draw two cards!"

As the two cards are in his hand, he says, "Now I summon Entermate Level Learner from my hand!" (ATK:0/DEF:0 LV:1 PS:2)

As the monster appears, Yuya says, "I use its effect, when it is used as a Synchro Material, I can let its level the same as one of the monsters! I choose Odd-Eyes Synchron in my Pendulum Zone!" Yuya says as Level Learner becomes Level 2.

"And then I use Odd-Eyes Synchron's Pendulum effect! I can make Sonic Chick level 1 again and it becomes a tuner! Now I tune Stardust Path Magician with Sonic Chick!"

As the Synchro summon starts to form, Yuya says, "Clustering wishes will become a new shining star! Become the path its light shines upon! Synchro Summon! Take flight, Stardust Neo Dragon! (ATK:2500/DEF:2000, LV8, PS:5)."

As the dragon appears, the man says, "Here it is, the Singer Dragon..."

Yuya says, "I am not finished yet. I use Magic Card: Synchro Illusion! With this card, I can treat all monsters as Synchro Monsters!"

"Synchro monsters? What is he planning?" Jean asks.

"Could it be?" Crow says.

He then closes his eyes and says, "This is my Clear Mind! I Tune LV:8 Neo Stardust Dragon with LV:2 Level Learner!"

"Dreams crystallize to open a new door of evolution! Become the path that lights the way! Accel Synchro Summon! Appear! LV:10! Shooting Star Swaying Dragon!" (ATK:3300/DEF:2500 LV:10 PS:5)

As the dragon appears, Crow says, "He can Accel Synchro, too. That is amazing."

Jean says, "Yuya is going to win this."

Yuya says, "Then I Pendulum Summon back Stardust Neo Dragon." As the dragon comes back, he yells, "I use Shooting Star Swaying Dragon's effect! I can draw 5 cards and shuffle them into the deck."

He draws 5 cards and says, "I draw Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, Entermate Odd-Eyes Dissolver, Phantom Knights Shadow Veil, Stargazer Magician, and Predator Plants Fly Hell. So there are three Pendulum monsters. I can attack up to three times!"

"What?" The man is shocked as Shooting Star Dragon becomes 3 with different colors.

"Falling Star Slam!" Yuya yells as the first attack destroys Frozen Fitzgerald. (Unknown:4700–3900)

"But Frozen Fitzgerald can revive as many times as needed!" The man says.

"That's what I've been waiting for! I use Quick Play Magic: Stardust Bond! When I control a Stardust monster or a Shooting Swaying Dragon, I can negate that effect!"

"What?" The man says in shock as the monster gets destroyed. Then Yuya says, "This is the end!"

The man gets attacked by the dragon as it falls. (Unknown:3900–0) The purple flames also disappear.

Yuya quickly rushes to the man and shakes him, "Hey, are you alright?"

Then he notices a spider comes out from the clothes as it disappears, then the mark also disappears as the hood is off.

Crow and Jean also move forward as Crow says, "Hey, he is Soichi Kazama, a member of the Security."

Jean says, "But how did he become a Dark Signer?"

Yuya stares at his arm and says, "He was controlled by the real Dark Signers. The duel must have knocked him unconscious, we have to take him to safety."

Crow nods as he moves Kazama on his back as the three head back to the place, Yuya also checks his deck, only to find that both the Dark Tuner and Dark Synchro Monsters are gone.

As Yuni and officer Ushio are dueling, the latter goes first. "I summon Warm Worm in DEF position."(ATK:600/DEF:1400 LV:3)

As the fireworm monster appears, he says, "I end my turn."

Yuni says, "My turn! I use Scale 2 Smile Fairy Soccer Player and Scale 8 Baseball Batter to set the Pendulum Scale!"

Two females with sportswear appear on the field. One is green and has soccer in her hand while the other one is red with a red helmet and a baseball bat.

"With this, I can summon monsters from LV3 to LV7! Swing! Pendulum of my heart! Listen to my call and show us the way! Pendulum Summon! Come! My monster! Dragon with Hope in the eyes! Hope-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (ATK:2500/DEF:2000, LV7 PS:4).

As the dragon appears, Yuni says, "I use Soccer Player's effect. I can give you damage equal to the half of the ATK my other Pendulum monster in the Pendulum Zone."

Ushio is hit by the ball as it steps back. (Ushio:4000–2800) Ruka says, "It gives him real damage..."

"This is no normal duel! In this Shadow Duel, the damage will become real." Reisho says while sweating.

"Then I use Hope-Eyes to attack that worm! Hope-Eyes Burst!" Yuni yells.

As the bean hits the monster, it is gone, but Ushio says, "When Warm Worm is destroyed by battle, my opponent sends three cards from their deck to the Graveyard!"

"What?" Katrina says.

"I guess there is an effect for that monster..." Reisho says.

Yuni just sends the cards to the graveyard and says, "However, I use Hope-Eyes Pendulum Dragon's effect! The monster I destroyed, Warm Worm, is Level 4, so you take 1200 damage!" Ushio braces the impact and falls to the ground. (Ushio:2800-1600) I end my turn."

Ushio says, "My turn." He draws a card and says, "I use Worm Destructor! I can Special summon Shield Worm from my hand. (ATK:800/DEF:2000 LV:4) Since the monster I summoned, Shield Worm, is Level 4, you have to send 4 cards from your deck to the graveyard!"

"Again?" Yuni says in shock as 4 cards disappear from the deck. "And then I use Shield Worm's effect. You have to send the top card from the deck to the graveyard."

Katrina says, "That deck is a Card destruction deck? The kind of deck that will let the opponent lose all cards to the graveyard and win by default?"

Reisho says, "This is bad."

Ushio says, "Then I use Worm Bait. If there's a monster with "Worm" in its name on my field, it Special Summons two Worm Tokens!" (ATK:0/DEF:0 LV:1)

As the two worms appear, he says, "I release both Worm Tokens to Advance summon Dark Tuner Chaos Rogue!" (ATK:0/DEF:0 LV8).

"Dark Tuner... it is here..." Yuni says.

"I now Dark Tune Level 4 Shield Worm with Level 8 Dark Tuner Chaos Rogue!" Ushio says as the Dark Tuner becomes 8 stars as it wipes out the 4 stars inside the worm, then 4 Dark Stars appear.

"When dark overlaps with dark, the doors of the underworld will open. To a world without light! Dark Synchro Summon! Show yourself! Level -4! Jet-Black Zumwalt (ATK:2000/DEF:1000, LV-4).

"What? a Level Negate 4 monster?" Katrina says in shock.

"Is that possible?" Ruka says.

"Yes, the light has turned to dark. A Dark Synchro Summon can summon a Synchro Monster with a level equal to the level of a Dark Tuner subtracted from the level of a non-Tuner monster." Ushio says.

"This is bad..." Yuni says.

"When Dark Tuner Chaos Rogue is used as a material for Dark Synchro Summon, my opponent will send 5 cards from their deck to the graveyard."

Yuni grits her teeth as she sends 5 cards into the graveyard. "And now, I attack your Hope-Eyes Pendulum Dragon with Jet-Black Zumwalt!"

"But Hope-Eyes Pendulum Dragon's ATK is higher..." Katrina gasps.

"No, his aim is..." Yuni says.

"When Jet-Black Zumwalt attacks, the opposing monster's ATK becomes the same, and it sends a card from my opponent's deck for each increment of 100 points in the original ATK and the difference." Ushio says. (ATK:2500-2000)

"That means I have to send 5 cards to my graveyard from my deck..." Yuni says.

"My goal is to rob away the light along with your deck. Dark Dragdown!"

Yuni braces for the impact as Hope-Eyes Pendulum Dragon is destroyed, Ushio says, "Jet Black Zumwalt can't be destroyed by battle."

Yuni frowns as her monster is the only one that is destroyed, she also looks at her deck and says, "16 cards left..."

Reisho says, "Yuni has a lot of cards in her graveyard..."

"What should she do?" Ruka asks.

Yuni says, "This is the final turn! My turn. With the set scale, I Pendulum Summon! Revive from my Extra Deck! Hope-Eyes Pendulum Dragon!"

After the dragon appears once more, Yuni says, "Next, I activate the Magic card in my graveyard!"

"What?" Ushio is shocked.

"Magic Card: Tuner Emergency! By banishing this card, I have 3 cards in my hand, so I can summon up to three Tuner monsters in my deck! I summon Mirror Resonator, Dark Resonator, and Chain Resonator!"

As the three Resonators appear on the field, Katrina says, "Resonators? I don't remember she has those cards."

Reisho says, "Well, she made them, by looking into the data in the past."

Yuni says, "I now Tune my Level 7 Hope-Eyes Pendulum Dragon with Level 1 Mirror Resonator!"

As the ring goes past the dragon, who becomes 7 stars, she chants, "The ruler's heartbeats will now file through here! Take witness to its creation-shaking power! Synchro Summon! My very soul, Soul Red Demon Dragon!" (ATK:3000/DEF:2500 LV:8 PS:1)

As the dragon appears, it roars as Ruka says, "She has a Red Demon Dragon, too?"

"I know what you mean by that. But this is her own Red Demon Dragon." Reisho says.

At the same time, a blonde man is standing on the balcony, he looks at the card. "Scar Right Red Demon Dragon, what are you going to tell me?"

Yuni says, "I'm not finished yet! I Double Tune my Level 8 Soul Red Demon Dragon with Level 3 Dark Resonator and Level 1 Chain Resonator!"

"Double Tune?" Katrina exclaims.

"The King and the Devil, here and now shall become as one. Savage soul! Lift the very cries of Creation itself! Synchro Summon! Come forth, Crimson Nova Dragon!" (ATK:3500/DEF:3000 LV:12 PS:11)

As the Pendulum version of Red Nova Dragon appears, Katrina says, "Amazing..."

"Yuni says, "I use its effect! Because of your effect, I have 10 Tuner Monsters in my graveyard, so I can add 500 ATK for each card." (ATK:3500-8500)

Ushio is shocked to see that the monster gets bigger, then Yuni says, "Now taste my burning Soul! Crimson Nova Dragon! Attack Zumwalt!"

As the fire hits the monster, Ushio also falls to the ground. (Ushio:1600–0)

As the monster disappears, the purple flames also disappear. The four of them quickly rush to the officer. Ruka asks, "Officer Ushio, are you alright?"

As Ruka is shaking him, a small spider crawls out of the officer and disappears, the mark is also gone.

"The mark is gone, too." Katrina says.

"Good, he has returned to normal." Yuni says in relief.

"But he is now unconscious, right now we must take him into the house." Reisho says.

"Okay." Ruka says as they take him into the house.

At the same time, a person in the Security Room, the director, smiles, "So the two signers have shown their full power... things are getting interesting. And Beautiful..."

Hello everyone. As you can see, Dark Signer Arc is in the fic! Since 5 Signers are here, they will be fighting not only Academia but also the Dark Signers. Well, I am not going to add the one with the Heart mark yet, but it will be very soon. I hope you enjoy this chapter.

New OC Cards:

Stardust Path Magician:

Light Attribute, LV:7, Spellcaster/Synchro/Effect, ATK:2400/DEF:2000

Effect: One Tuner + One or more non-tuner monsters.

Once per turn, you can revive this card from the graveyard and draw 2 cards.

Entermate Level Learner

Light Attribute, LV:1, PS:2 Spellcaster/Pendulum/Effect, ATK:0/DEF:0

Pendulum Effect: It can choose a monster on the field and change its Level to the same as a monster on the field.

Effect: When performing a Synchro or Xyz Summon, its level can become the same as a monster on the field.

Entermate Show Time:

Equip Magic

Effect: Make one Entermate, Magician, or Odd-Eyes monster gain 500 ATK.

Worm Destructor:

Normal Magic:

Effect: You can special summon a monster and make your opponent send the cards into the graveyard with the number of the level.

Crimson Nova Dragon:

Dark Attribute, LV12 PS:11, Dragon/Pendulum/Effect, ATK:3500/DEF:3000

Pendulum Effect: Once per turn you can add 500 ATK to a monster on the field for each Tuner Monster monster in your graveyard.

Effect: Two tuners + Soul Red Demon Dragon

This card gains 500 ATK for each Tuner monster in your Graveyard. This card cannot be destroyed by the effects of your opponent's Magic, Traps, or monsters. Once per opponent's turn, you can remove this card from play. If you do, you can negate 1 attack this turn from a monster your opponent controls. During the End Phase, return this card that was removed by this effect to the field.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

955 4 11
This is basically gonna be a series of stories where our main character Yuca who is the daughter of Ray and Zarc which when the original dimension sp...
10.8K 143 11
After Zarc's defeat in the hands of Ray, and the merger of the 4 dimentions. The life of Yuya should be positive. The evil entity has vanished, the f...
2.8K 59 6
Ryuuga Haruto a humble duelist who strives to be the best, travels to Miami City to compete in The Miami Championship to test his skills as a duelist...
12.3K 238 48
Yusho Sakaki's disappearance from the Championship Match against Strong Ishijima caused severe consequences for his son, Yuya, forcing him to take on...