destined. ๐™›๐™ช๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™œ๐™ช๐™ง๐™ค...

By vvinterdawn

"i guess it was destiny" ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ y/n was set to be married off to the zen'in clan's heir in order to... More

๐™™๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™™.
๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š. to seal one's fate
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค. to be reunited with an old friend
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š. to meet new people
๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง. to be sanctioned accordingly
๐™›๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š. to be grateful
๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ. to be targeted by a curse
๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ. to protect someone
๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ. to be oblivious
๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š. to follow an order
๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ. to fight and protect
๐™š๐™ก๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ. to realize
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ก๐™ซ๐™š. to understand
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ. to admire the moon
๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ. to make it official
๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ. to celebrate
๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ. to welcome another year
๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ. to wait for you
๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ. to be free
๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ค๐™œ๐™ช๐™š
๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘œ๐‘š ๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘ 

๐™›๐™ž๐™›๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ. to stand up for herself

3.7K 141 68
By vvinterdawn

To say she was nervous was an understatement, this is the first time Y/N will go home after almost a year of going to Jujutsu High. And to top it all, Satoru wasn't with her. She was abruptly sent an urgent letter to go home by her father and she can't help but think it is bad news.

She was scared, but she didn't show it, not to her friends and especially not to Megumi who just sent her off the train station. Maki and Inumaki had a lot more of idea on clan matters so they too, couldn't help but worry at the sudden need of her presence in the Gojo estate.

And their worries were all correct.

Slap! The sound of slap resonated among the halls of the Gojo family estate the moment Y/N stepped in to greet her parents.

She was too stunned to even look up at her father.

"You have been such a disappointment ever since you started going to Tokyo" he spoke. Y/N flinched, it has been a while since she heard that chilling voice.

'I was too blinded with the fake peace in school' she thought, 'My life has never been peaceful the moment I was brought to this world, my friends are only temporary relief'

"You are in a relationship with Fushiguro Megumi, an illegitimate child of the Zen'in clan. Have you gone crazy?!"

Now this really made her eyes widen in shock. How did they know?

Slap! Another one. And this time, her father yanked her arm, his grip was too strong that it made her wince in pain.

"Answer me!" And another slap, then she was pushed on the ground. It was too strong that it was sure to leave bruises on her body.

"F-father I'm—" she was about to say sorry, but then the words that came out from the mouth of his father suddenly made her mood shift from being scared to being furious.

"Good thing Naoya left a small cursed corpse to spy on you, if not then we would all have been fooled!"

Something in her snapped. The years of accumulated anger in her was finally full and overflowing. For years she has tolerated every single abuse her father has done and she has been doing everything they all wanted, but now...

Now she clearly knows her value, she only ever felt like human and treated like an equal ever since she started studying in Jujutsu High, she haven't just said it out loud but she has always felt safe and important around her new found friends.

"You...you believe the words of a mere stranger than your own daughter?" she spat those words as if it was poison.

"Naoya is no stranger, he's going to be your future husband. And now you're talking back, huh?!" he was about to land another hit on her but she made use of the light and made it as her shield.

"What—why can't I..." He was shocked that his child could do this.

'When did she—'

"Surprised? Ah that's right, you only ever trusted that jerk's words and you have never ever heard something good of me from him."

"Ha! Now you 've changed, your friends especially that half Zen'in has corrupted you—"

"Yuji!" she shouted and stood up with her back straight and a fierce look in her eyes. "Nobara, Maki, Yuta, Toge, Panda senpai" she continued mentioning names.

"...have always never failed to make me happy with their presence, they treated me as an equal and not some high-status daughter of the Gojo clan, they treated me as their friend, as a human and not as a tool"

"And Megumi... especially him. He made me feel what it's like to be loved, to be accepted, to be myself, he's my safe haven, my first ever friend, my best friend, my family, my home...no one has ever made me feel that way but him. So don't you dare badmouth him, not in front of me, father"

"Why you insolent child!"

"Yeah go on, disown me, I'd rather want that" she looked at him straight in the eyes with a very serious face. Her father was enraged. He unsheathed his katana and pointed it at her.

"You will never escape your destiny, whether you like it or not you are going to marry to the Zen'in clan and it is not with your boyfriend right now, break up with him"

Y/N smirked and also brought out her katana.

"How about...no" she said and attacked first.

The sound of swords clashing against each other was heard, not a single soul in the estate stopped the two, until Y/N's mother finally got home and heard of what's happening. She ran towards the place where the father and daughter was sparring, her eyes widened as she saw her daughter struggling.

Her father, was, after all a veteran swordsman and a retired first grade sorcerer. Y/N knew it, but she didn't back out, she was scathed but she still pushed her limits.

'This isn't even a curse, I can definitely defeat him—'

"Stop!" her mother screamed and went in between them which made them stop going against each other.

"Stop it please" she pleaded, "This is our daughter! She's the only one we have left! Please Shinji, stop it" she sobbed. Her husband only clicked his tongue and put his katana back to its sheath.

"Until you learn your lesson, you are not returning to your school" he said and walked away.

"No!" Y/N shouted, even with her uneven breathing.

"Y/N please" her mother pleaded once again. "Just follow what your father says so you'll be safe, just like before, hmm?"

Now even if she had sympathy to her mother, she just couldn't bring herself to just go back to following orders. She slowly shook her head.

"I'm sorry mother, but I can no longer hold myself back" she said and lightly pushed her away to stand up and walk away, but stopped in her tracks when her mother spoke.

"If you don't, he's gonna hurt your friends!"

She only side-glanced her before continuing her strides.

'I know'

━━━━━━━━━━━

And so she had no choice for the second time around, her mind has been occupied with what her mother said, she's fully aware what her father is capable of doing. For two days she tried cracking her mind for ways other than lowering her pride but to no avail, now is not the right time to go against her father, she would rather go back to Jujutsu High as soon as possible, so as much as she hates it, she actually bowed down and told her father that she will do her duties for the clan and that what she did was wrong, but she never uttered the word sorry. Her father just let out a satisfied smirk before he gave her the permission to go back to Jujutsu High. 

"Y/NNNNNN!" Welcome ba—eh? Why are you wearing sunglasses?" Itadori was once again the first to run up to her the moment they saw her enter the gates of their dorm.

"New fashion style, Yuji" she replied nonchalantly.

"Can I take a look at the glasses?" Kugisaki also joined.

"No" she said. "Please don't mind me" she said and continued walking but Kugisaki grabbed her armed which made her flinch and groan in pain.

"Oops sorry! I didn't know—wait, what happened?! Y/N!"

"Nothing happened" she said and walked fast ahead but bumped on someone.

"Oi, what's with the sunglasses? Are you going on Gojo Satoru mode now?" Maki said grabbed her glasses revealing her puffed eyes, Maki was too quick that she wasn't able to prevent her from taking it away. And if you take a closer look, there were small bruises and cuts on her face and arms.

She looked up and then saw everyone around, she was definitely not expecting them to be here at this time, she was so sure they would be out for mission or training. She was definitely holding everything back, not until she saw Megumi.

"Tuna!"

"O-oi, Y/N why are you crying?!" Maki panicked, Y/N couldn't hold her emotions back anymore and just broke down like a little child and hugged her.

"Y/N!"

Of course, Megumi was dumfounded, something must have happened to her. Y/N just continued crying that she didn't notice Maki slowly gave her to Megumi and it was Megumi that she was hugging now. He just continued patting her back until she finally stopped crying, it lasted for about five minutes. When she looked up, she was shocked that it was no longer Maki.

"I'm sorry I—"

"I told you you don't need to apologize over little things right?" Megumi gave her a smile and pat her head.

"Tell us what happened"

Y/N felt like she could no longer keep it a secret to them, after all, they saw her break down just a moment ago and she thinks they deserve to know because they are, after all her friends.

And so she did, from what happened at the estate, to the trauma of her brother's death, everything she has ever bottled up inside her, she told them.

"So that's why you asked me what concealer is the best!" Kugisaki wasn't able to hold back her tears and hugged the girl, and the rest of them followed. They all comforted her.

"We didn't know you carry this burden with you all along!" Itadori was teary-eyed too.

"Y/N...I'm sorry for looking down on you before, I of all people should've known what it's like to be controlled by your family" Maki hugged her once more. "Thank you for telling this to us right now, we know it's difficult for you to trust others" 

Y/N shook her head. "That was already two years ago, Maki, don't apologize anymore"

"You know you can always rely on us, Y/N" Panda said. "We'll be here for you"

"Shake! Tuna mayo, konbu sujiko!"

"Ah, I forgot to heal myself from all of the dilemma I had" she suddenly realized that she could have healed her cuts and bruises but she was too tired and her mind was too occupied that she forgot she could heal herself and just opted on putting concealers and sunglasses to hide it all. "I need to see Shoko-san" she muttered.

"Thank you, everyone" she said and gave them a faint smile.

"No Y/N, thank you for trusting us" Itadori said and this made her unconsciously smile more. It was the same thing Megumi told her back then. Who knew that she is capable of trusting people other than Satoru and Megumi.

'Y/N's smiling!' they all thought.

'Ah... I never thought having friends feels nice, I'm lucky this time I guess'

Later that night, Y/N talked to Megumi and told him everything that happened in detail, except for the insults her father spat about Megumi, because she doesn't want the boy to hear it. He doesn't deserve it. 

"I don't want to let you go" she said. "I don't want to break up, no I could never imagine myself with someone else in the future"

Megumi was out of words, he doesn't really know what to say, so he hugged her instead. And they stayed at that position for a while.

Suddenly an idea popped up of his mind.

"Y/N, what if..."

━━━━━━━━━━━

note: ok so i suddenly had this crazy idea to create a gojo x reader found family au 👁️👄👁️ ps. i enjoy reading your comments lmao

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 5.7K 24
"ษช'แด… แด‡แด€แด› แด€ ส™ษชสŸสŸษชแดษด แด˜ษชแด„แด‹สŸแด‡๊œฑ ๊œฐแดส€ สแดแดœ." "แด›แดœษดแด€ แดแด€สแด?" "...แดษด ๊œฑแด‡แด„แดษดแด… แด›สœแดแดœษขสœแด›, แดแด€สส™แด‡ ษดแดแด›. แดŠแดœ๊œฑแด› แดษดแด‡, แด›สœแด‡ษด. ษช'แด… แด‡แด€แด› แดษดแด‡ แด˜ษชแด„แด‹สŸแด‡ ๊œฐแดส€ สแดแดœ."
16.4K 1.1K 23
"i'd do anything to remember" in which, after the war, gojo went missing, leaving his wife heartbroken, four years later, they met again, yet it seem...
3.2K 114 6
๐๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ง๐ข๐œ!๐˜๐š๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ž!๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐ง ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ Forced to abandon your family and being spit out into a world of c...
120K 2.9K 17
you're megumi's non- bloodrelated mom, and one of the people gojo satoru is closest to. Yall this doesnt entirely follow the storyline of jjk. So the...