โœฟ MIDNIGHT BLUE(Windbreaker)

็”ฑ arii_taken

"I like you." ^^^^ [Book 1 of ??] I DO NOT own windbreaker !! all rights go to the Original creator, Yongseok... ๆ›ดๅคš

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Milan Yeo

1.2K 23 22
็”ฑ arii_taken

Milan Yeo is the daughter of a infamous gang leader father; Dave Yeo and a black clothing designer mother; Myeong Jun. She was born and raised in Incheon, South Korea till she was 9. Her parents had one more child 2 years after Milan, her younger sister, Eva.

A sweet little girl, Milan Yeo is very smart and outgoing, but she also has a very very bad temper. Milan would get mad easily, and she thinks she gets it from her mom. She is very protective of her little sister and her friends, the girl would give anything without expecting anything back in return.

Her parents bathed her with gifts and toys every chance they got but she wouldn't consider herself spoiled. She recalls herself being very independent since she could comprehend things. Milan would much rather let her pride get in the way and struggle in silence then to simply ask for help. I don't even think she's able to form the words 'I need help' without wanting to rip out her own tongue.

Milan has beautiful, long, wavy, onyx colored hair. Her eyes would remind anyone of the black sky when the moon is at its peak, making the sky look like a midnight blue. If someone stared into her eyes for to long, they would be lost in a bottomless ocean, with only the moon, making the waters take the color of a lapis lazuli.

She doesn't really know where her eye color came from, neither does her parents, so she just left the curiosity alone. Her mother had brown hair whereas her father had black. She has her fathers hair and her mothers features.

Her and Eva's skin is a beautiful caramel brown. Her cheeks had a natural tint of a rose color, it was faint, but still noticeable. Plumped and full, duo toned, pink lips, everywhere the girl went, she was considered Beautiful. Milan was a very alluring girl, her resting face always looks like shes uninterested with anything that goes on(which is true), but besides any of that, she could pass as a model.

Her mother (Milan's mom is a black women, born and raised in Korea) got recognized from her stylish clothes and got a job offer to start her own clothing business in Paris, France; so she took the first plane ride out of Korea and into her new home, while Milan's father stayed back in his home town to continue running his gang. Milan grew up with her dads crew and very much considered them as her family. They watched her grow up, making sure her and Eva were always safe(even when she asked them not too), and with the snap of her finger, they would always be there ready to fuck anyone up.

Before her parents divorce, Milan was best friends with a boy named Dom Kang and another boy named Jay Jo. Milan's father knew Dom's father since their prime, so I guess it would only be natural that she'd know her fathers, friend, son since birth. Milan saw Dom as a brother and he saw her as a sister, the same goes for Eva.

When Milan broke the news of her leaving Korea to her best friend, Dom cried thinking he would never see her again, until she made it very clear that she will be back. But that didn't go all to well.

Jay Jo was always hanging around Milan. They would sometimes hang out with Jay's uncle Mahon Jo as well, The person who got Jay and Milan so interested cycling. The blue eyed girl first met jay when she was hanging out at a local park while she was playing with her favorite ball by herself, she was throwing and tossing it all over the place, until she hit a certain glasses wearing little boy.

With panic, she ran to the injured kid and picked up his glasses for him that fell off his nose when the ball connected with his face and handed it to him. The boy rubbing his head in pain, didn't even notice the beautiful girl that was bending over a few inching away from him.

Finally moving his hands, he saw a girl wearing two pigtails and bangs in front of his face, but what really stood out, was her navy blue eyes. Blush creeped into the little boys cheeks but his face was still void of any emotion. little Milan told him she was sorry and she asked was he okay but he just nodded his head and stood up. They had to be around the same age, but he just stood over her a few inches.

The boy dusted hisself off and she handed him his glasses. The black haired boy mumbled a low 'its okay' followed by a 'thanks' before he turned around about to leave the girl until she stopped him. Little Milan started talking to the poor boy like she's known him for years, but for some odd reason, he didn't mind one bit.

Milan and Jay knew each other for a couple of years now, and over time, she's grown to have feelings for the boy she calls her best friend. Both friends were at the same park they met and were laughing and talking with each other. Milan knew she had to tell Jay one of these days that she was moving away from Korea but she didn't want it to be today.

The girl straightened her lips and softly spoke to her friend. 'I'm moving away Jay.' The boy stopped his tracks and stared down at Milan. From the look in her eyes, Jay knew that she wasn't simply moving down the street, but far far away from him. He could see the tears prickling her eyes, but his face stayed the same. The boy put his head down and walked up to the shorter girl.

With teary eyes Milan followed his movements that stopped right in front of her, but all the boy did was pat her head. 'Don't cry, I know you'll be back.' Was all he said and continued to walk past her. She just followed him and didn't say anything. Jay noticed Milan's sudden mood change and thought of a way to lift the girls spirits up. An idea suddenly came to the boys head and he hurried and grabbed the girls hand and dragged her to a sandlot.

He told her to close her eyes and turn around, with confusion, the girl did. A minute has passed and all she heard was a stick scraping against the sand, she asked the boy what was he doing but she got no answer in return. She went to go peak, but the boy caught her and told her not to turn around, she grumbled but listened.

She heard a low 'you can look now.'  And she did exactly that. When she glanced, a wide smile showed on the girls face. 'Jay + Milan forever' blush was wiped across the boys cheeks as he starred down at the ground. The girl laughed as she hurried and rapped her arms around Jay. The boy shyly hugged back and when he did, he hoped she would never let go. Shortly after, Milan took jay to a near by pawn shop to get Jay a farewell gift. Walking into the store, the 9 year olds were met with various items in every corner of the store.

The black haired girl turned to the boy who's curious as why she took him there and spoke to him, 'Pick anything you want, and I will get it for you.' A small smile was on the girls lips as Jay turned his attention on to her. 'What?' Asked the boy. 'I'm leaving and I don't know when I'll be back, so I thought I'd get you something to remember me by.' The boy didn't say anything as his eyebrows frowned together and his plumped lips pursed into a straight line.

He eyes shifted all around the store, trying to find something, anything to get until he his eyes landed on an item. Milan noticed him looking at something and she moved her eyes to see what the boy was gazing at. She walked up to the rack and picked up a pair of black biking gloves. She walked back to Jay and lifted the gloves up so he can see, 'Do you want this?' She asked him, he nodded his head and mumbled a low 'yeah' and she giggled, 'Jay these are too big for you and they're the only pair. Are you sure you want this?' She asked, he bit his lip before he replied, 'Im gonna grow into them, and when I get my bike, I can wear them for you.' Hearing this, Milan blushed. 'O-okay.' Said the girl.

She hurried and headed to the register, with the boy gradually following behind her. She paid for the gloves and handed them to jay, 'Ta-da! Your present from me. I hope you like them Jay!'  He patted her head and thankfully excepted them. But before they could leave, Jay told her to wait outside the shop for a minute. She asked why, but he only replied saying that he had to do something really quick. With suspicion, She did.

Milan sat on a bench outside the shop, watching people go about their day as she waited for Jay too hurry up. Not so long after, Jay came out looking for her. Milan hopped up and headed towards him, 'Are you okay?' She ask, 'Yeah.' Was all he responded with as he began to walk away. The sun soon began to fade and Jay was walking the talkative girl home. Along the way Jay's uncle spotted his nephew and Milan walking and offered to drive the girl home.

The car ride was nothing but chatting between Mahon and Milan while Jay was silent, listening to nothing but his thoughts. Mahon shortly made it to Milan's house and she exited the car after saying thank you and goodbye to the famous cyclist who said 'No problem.' With a closed eyed smile, Milan turned to the boy next to her and smiled sadly, 'Goodbye, Jay.' She said, but he didn't respond.

Milan seen that Jay looked upset, but she just didn't understand why, instead of asking him, Milan decided to leave it alone. The girls mother noticed a familiar car pull up in front of her house and realized that Mahon dropped her daughter off again. She opened the front door and smiled at Mahon, who smiled and waved. Milan's mother saw her get out the car and quickly noticed her offsprings sad facial expression. Milan closed the car door and Opened the gate to her house, getting ready to enter her home, until she heard a voice she knew she was going to miss. 'Wait!' Yelled Jay, when she turned around, a tall body collided with her short one.

With wide, teary eyes, she gently hugged back, afraid to let go. Jay softly pulled back, with his head hung low, 'Promise me you'll be back.' Said the heartbroken boy. Finally letting her tears fall, she answered with a quivering voice, 'I promise.'  The boy bit his lip as he reached into his pocket and pulled out something.

A sliver crescent moon necklace, with a blue diamond that resembled her eyes at the very top of it. 'Jay..when did you-' shes cut off by Jay turning her around, moving her hair and clipping it around her neck. 'Now you have something to remember me by, I hope you like it Milan.' Soft hands rap around the gift as she turns around and looks up at him. 'It's beautiful, thank you.' She smiled. He only nodded and began to turn around and walk away, until she grabbed his hand. Before he could face her, Jay felt something soft on the right side of his cheek.

His whole face now felt like it was on fire when he realized what the girl did. 'Bye jay.' With that, Jay responded with a 'bye.' Hands slowly parting, jay returned to his uncle Mahon's car(who was definitely crying as well) and glanced at the girl one last time. Milan's teary eyed mother put her hands on the girls shoulder as they both watch the car began to take off. Milans hand was waving at jay as they both stared at one another, both of them becoming a small blur to each other as the the car moves away. 'I'll see you soon, Jay.'

Milan hated many things, but two things that irritated her to the core was, people who bullied other people for absolutely no reason, and boys who act like their better then her just because she's a girl. Every time a boy and even a girl would doubt her, she would always prove them wrong and that caused her to get into fights in and out of school. Even though she was little, she could still throw a good punch or two.

Her father saw this and taught her how to box. Milan's mother wasn't for it at first, but with Milan's puppy dog eyes and her husband convincing her that it was for Milan's safety, she finally agreed. The onyx haired girl fell in love with boxing, as it was a way to teach her how to control the spiraling anger she had 24/7, but also to protect herself. It took a lot of will power for Milan to not go back to her fighting days, seeing as she was being tested every, single day. She didn't know where the rage came from, all she knew was that it was there, and she had to keep it a bay.

The two sisters moved to France with their mom(sadly leaving their dad behind)into a house Bigger then the big house they had in Korea. When the sisters first came to France, they didn't know a single word people would say to them when they would go out, but as time went on, their knowledge to the language got better and now their fluent. They wished they could go to Korea and see their father but he always told them to say there and focus on their studies. Milan was now enrolled in school and made some friends along the way.

Milan still continued to box, but her passion for cycling ended when she left Her home, when she left Jay, but a certain blonde, British pretty boy got her into the sport again and even taught her some new tricks. As the girl grew up, she became more to herself and the friends she made in school have to actually push the blue eyed girl to go out and not just stay to herself all the time. The time Milan spent in Paris, she did meet a cycling group out there named 'light Cavalry crew' when she was trying to get her passion for cycling back, and they helped her. Milan is now the best of friends with Noah and Harry even though all 4 of them argue A LOT. She learned new skills and is now even one step behind the leader, Owen Knight.

Everyday for the last 8 years was like this for Milan. She is even more mature then when she younger. Not a single day went by were she didn't think about her dad and her two best friends in Korea, especially Jay. She knew that if she ever went back they would both be very, very mad at her, if they even remembered the girl. She dreamt about going back to Korea every night until one day, it wasn't a dream anymore. Come along with Milan as she goes through a roller coaster of emotions and struggles.

—————

MIDNIGHT BLUE

To be continued..

็นผ็บŒ้–ฑ่ฎ€

You'll Also Like

10.5K 337 9
What can possibly go wrong with two schools simply existing next to each other? Well, there can be something that makes them different from other sch...
SMOKE ็”ฑ Atlas

ๅŒไบบๅฐ่ชช

62.1K 2.9K 56
He was her Muse and she was his Artist Windbreaker Road Wars Fanfiction Jay Jo x POC All rights on Winbreaker Belongs to Yongseok Jo _______________...
1.9K 140 8
''๐˜‹๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ข ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ?'' ''๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ ๐˜•๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ข.'' ''๐˜‹๐˜ˆ๐˜”๐˜• ๐˜๐˜›!'...