Swipe right // Bryce parker

By dirxqa

Julienne is a girl who has lived in a small town in Canada her whole life. She has a small growing community... More

Chapter two
Note

Chapter one

101 1 0
By dirxqa

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. The annoying usual sound apple for some reason still has on the phones they make these days.

I groaned.

I placed my feet on my oddly soft carpet and got up. I stretched my whole body and heard cracks that maybe were not normal, but what's normal now a days, Nothing.

While walking to my bathroom I went into Tiktok to see if any of my videos blew up.

"It's over for me I got to get a real job" I said to myself quietly.

I have no boyfriend but I am most definitely looking for one.

I grabbed my toothbrush from the clear holder and got ready for the day.

An hour passes by and I decided to swipe through Tinder. I really am that lonely.

After long hours of swiping left and occasionally right I found a some what decent man on my feed.

"Bryce Parker" I smiled. "Interesting"

I looked up his Instagram and he had a magical following. 463k. Oh my god.

I was shocked that a man this popular was on Tinder. I only had 45 thousand and am trying to blow up my account.

"He's in the hype house" i continued "if i date him for a few months I'll be able to get a major following"

I knew it was probably not the best game to play but what was I going to do keep trying?

After I went through a mental breakdown, overthinking and many head scratches later I finally swiped right. I don't know why I'm this nervous wits not like he was going to message me, we live so far away from each other.

A/N: sorry for the short chapter I didn't want to get to deep into the story just yet. I have the next 3 chapters planned out!!!
August 28th 2022: RANKED NUMBER 9 IN CLOUT HUH?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

599K 30.3K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
125K 4.5K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
256K 16.7K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
443K 30.2K 45
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...