Grian oneshots

By Tar_DEACTIVATED

The title says it all. There will be a heavy amount of angst with Trigger Warnings (TW) before every chapter... More

Explanation
Comfortable
Be myself
Truth or dare
Please, stay
Father and son
Dangerous games
The language (of love)
The beautiful flowers (in your hair)
The one who got lost (1/2)
When he found them (2/2)
The last strike
His sacrifice above all (1/3)
He's there, full of regret (2/3)
He'll live between us(3/3)
The five stages of grief
When will I find home?

Requests & info

2.5K 14 22
By Tar_DEACTIVATED

Hello! My name is Taria, glad you found this book! This is a page that will have all information you need about this book and requesting!

This is a book centered around Grian. There will be the genre (angst, fluff, hurt/comfort, crack), Trigger Warnings (TW) and characters included in the begging before every story. I try my best to make every story at least 500 words long.

I accept any sort of requesting wether it's a comment, DM or writing on my page. Although this is supposed to be about Grian, I can also try my best to write about other hermits, if I know enough about them to make a story. Ships are welcome, but not too much, as I said I'm not that familiar with everyone.

What I will do:
- heavy topics in angst stories
- hermitshipping

What I won't do:
- NSFW in any form other than jokes and mentions
- ships that I do not know enough about

Please do keep in mind that my knowledge of Hermitcraft isn't that great and I find it hard keeping the people in character and placing things in time. If you see any mistakes, please point them out politely.

Remember I'm also a human and writing takes time and motivation that I sometimes lack. As much as I appretiate words of encouragement or polite reminders, telling me to "hurry up" won't work.

With that said, enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 247 15
A whole bunch of Oneshots... some will have 2 or 3 parts to them... and yes... I did draw the cover this time 🙂
46.3K 1.2K 22
*honestly this was to stop myself to fill the other story with scarian-* - no nsfw. - I can do request (only if I want to do it.) - tws mentions wil...
10.8K 143 24
(cover art by me aka @kekankekoo on twitter) irregular updates, just somewhere to store ideas lmao ignore how the cover just says grian centric it's...
13.8K 275 34
What the title say's basically. I'll write fluff (ships) and angst but no smut! Requests are CLOSED, enjoy! :D (I only ship the characters not the a...