Complicated Love

Af Derekspxssy

Meredith Grey is a new Elementary teacher who just moved to Seattle, she works at Seattle Grace Elementary. D... Mere

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.

chapter 4

698 39 3
Af Derekspxssy

DEREK

We get back to the house. I park and get out f the car. I go around to the back to help Avery out of the car.

I hear the door slam shut and see Christopher go inside before slamming the front door. I open Avery's door, unbuckle her, and help her out.

"I told you he's mad, Daddy," she says as I place her on the ground. "I know... but you're not?" I say as I grab her bag and close to door.

"I'm not mad, I'm just a little disappointed," she says before she runs inside. I think about what she said for a bit and then I think about what her teacher said.

I brushed it off and locked the door before going inside as well.

MEREDITH

I get home from work and I go inside the house. I drop my things on the table next to the front door. "Mommy?" I hear a small voice at the stairs.

"Hi, Honey. did you have fun while I was gone?" I ask walking over to him and crouching down to his level.

"No, I missed you and I don't like the babysitter," he says shyly. "what's wrong with the babysitter?" I ask, brushing his blond hair out of his face.

"I dunno, I don't like her... she's not you," he says, tears glistening in his eyes.

"come here, Sweetie," I say as I lift him up and into my arms. he wraps his arms around my neck and his legs around my waist.

"what do you need, Hmm? I'll get it for you," I say kissing the side of his a few times.

"I'm hungry, the babysitter doesn't know what I like, she just made yucky food," I says.

"Okay, I'll make you something to eat. do you want to play while I go in the kitchen?" I ask, kissing his cheek.

"No, I wanna go with you," he says. "Okay, you can sit at the counter," I kiss his forehead and take him into the kitchen.

I place Aaron on one of the stools at the counter. "how was wawk?" he asks. "work was good," I say as I start making his food.

"do you like those kids better than me?" he asks. "believe me, baby. I don't like any kids more then you," I say.

"do you have to go to work tomorrow too?" he asks. "yes, I do. I have to work Monday through Friday," I say.

"but then you're never home," he says. "yes, I'm only at work for seven hours a day and the rest of the day I'm home," I say.

I finish making his food. I put it on a plate and place it in front of him.

"seven hours is a lot," he says. "and you're asleep for two of those hours so technically for you it's only five hours,"

"but five hours is a lot," he says. "No, it's not a lot, just don't think about it and you should be fine," I say.

"but why do you have to work?" he asks. "because grown ups have to work, Aaron. and I'm a grown up. most of the day I'm here with you so you don't have to worry about that,"

"but I want to go with you," he says. "Aaron, you're almost four, do you want to go to pre-school? there's a pre-school close to the school where I work," I say.

"what's pre-school?" he asks. "pre-school is like a school that prepares you for a real school," I say.

"what do they do?" he asks. "well, they do fun things. do you wanna go?" I ask.

"I don't know," he shrugs.

"do you wanna go for one day and then if you don't like then you don't have to go but if you like it then you can all you want," I say.

"what if there are bad there?" he asks.

"they you tell the teacher," I say.

"but you are a teacher," he says.

"yes, but I'm not your teacher," I say.

"whose teacher are you then?" he asks.

"I'm a lot of kids teacher, just not your teacher," I say, walking around to kiss the side of his head.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*••*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

72.7K 3.2K 40
Meredith Grey decided she wasn't cut out for surgery so instead, she became a teacher. One of her students brings something unexpected into her life...
7.7K 397 57
Derek Shepherd, a former neurosurgeon, who currently works as a neurology professor. Meredith Grey, a recent med school graduate specializing in Neur...
48.8K 1.4K 64
Meredith Grey 18 almost 19 a senior in highschool her person is Cristina and bestfriends are Izzie, Alex, and George Meredith has a pretty good relat...
38K 1.3K 31
tw: mention of physical and verbal abuse and maybe physical abuse and mention of rape Meredith is a 33 year old surgeon who is new Seattle grace she...