Life always ends in death. |...

By _endsindeath

A story about what the trauma of one's childhood can do to the mind, of how it can torment an individual to t... More

(Prologue)- Birthday.
Taken away.
The verdict.
Brief life story- (End of prologue).
The bar
Detective Marlowe.
Something isn't right.
Aftermath.
Suspicion.
"See you in hell, Marlowe Davis."
Clean up.
Lady on the bus.
Reservation for an Inn.
Lady...on the Bus?
Important message.
The concert.
Her.
Escape, run, hide.
Cabin in the Woods.
She's alive.
You've changed.
Author's note

A first murder.

14 9 2
By _endsindeath

I began to shake. I walked up to the mirror and looked at myself. Disgusting. Nico had gone too far. His utterly narcissistic personality was my last straw. He was seriously pissing me off and I wasn't going to endure him any longer. In fact, nobody will.

I opened the door slowly, and crept into his kitchen. I rummaged through all the drawers. A knife! Sharper than any I had seen before. I looked over at Nico, who was still rummaging through some DVD's. "Hey Nico?" I yelled, "Come here for a sec!"

"Coming!" He ran into the kitchen. Now's my chance! Waiting for the right moment, I threw my fist at him, knocking him to the floor. Nico yelled out, landing with a hard thud. I let out a menacing guffawk. "CUTE?" I yelled, breathing heavily. "You called me- RYDER WYATT, cute?!" I knelt over him, and placed his hands on the knife. "You know what's going to happen?" I said, licking my lips, "Whoever finds your corpse is going to think you killed yourself!" Nico tried to scream but I placed my hand over his mouth.

"W-Why are you doing this?!" He yelled.

I tilted my head to one side. "Because I hate people like you. You think it's okay to harass me, just because I'm a man?! Disgusting. You deserve to die." I yelled.

"I'm sorry!" He cried, "Please...I-I won't tell anybody! Just let me go!"

'Shhhhh' I hissed. I wrapped my hands around Nico's, who still had the knife in his grasp.

"I beg you! What do you even want from me?"

"Your life." I whispered.

"Wha-"

"Go to hell." I said.

'Slice' The knife slid through his flesh, creating a deep incision on his stomach. Nico cried out in agony, his face turning from pale to red. This time was unexpected- Instead of gushing out like my Father, the blood oozed out like a thick liquid, flowing steadily out his body. It was so amusing. "It's astonishing how red and pure your blood can be...It makes me wanna taste it." Nico let out a stifled cry. "Y-You maniac..." he spluttered, as a white foam slid down the side of his mouth.

"Oh? Are you dead already?" I said, disappointed. His body lay still on the ground. Lifeless. I got up off the ground and stared at him... A small ring on his finger caught my attention. I slipped it off, and put it on my finger. What a nice ring it was...it even had his name engraved on it. "Be careful who you pursue, Nicholas." I scoffed.

"What a mess." I said, bending down to place the knife in his hands.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.9K 1.8K 28
She broke his heart. She left him when he needed her the most. She was the most precious thing he'd ever had but to her he was just someone she passe...
628 28 25
The collection of a life... The steps taken through life is always easy or tough depending on a person's thinking and his judgement. Life is playing...
64.9K 2.9K 16
A melancholic tale about losing one's self on the cusp of a betrayal
4.1K 137 34
A story filled with love, beauty, and pain. Read to find out...