๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐’ ๐ซ๐จ๐›๐ข๐ง ๐š๐ซ...

By -amysworld

ห—หห‹๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก! 'หŽห— โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐ฌ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ซ๐จ๐›๐ข๐ง ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐จ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ... More

๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐’
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐†๐‘๐€๐๐๐„๐‘
๐๐Ž๐“ ๐’๐Ž ๐๐€๐ƒ
๐๐‘๐”๐‚๐„ ๐˜๐€๐Œ๐€๐ƒ๐€
๐๐€๐๐„๐‘ ๐๐Ž๐˜
๐†๐‘๐ˆ๐…๐…๐„๐ ๐’๐“๐€๐†๐†
๐•๐€๐๐‚๐„ ๐‡๐Ž๐๐๐„๐‘
๐„๐’๐‚๐€๐๐„?
๐†๐‹๐€๐๐‚๐„๐’ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐‰๐”๐Œ๐๐’๐‚๐€๐‘๐„๐’
๐€/๐
๐ˆ ๐’๐„๐„ ๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐’ ๐ˆ๐ ๐˜๐Ž๐”
๐“๐‡๐€๐๐Š ๐˜๐Ž๐” / ๐€/๐ !

๐ˆ ๐‡๐€๐“๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”

1.9K 39 32
By -amysworld

⋆ ★

SCARLETT WAS WALKING TOO SCHOOL with Gwen and finney " I dont know , everybody says foncie or Richie, Millie says potsie ,but I don't think anyone would trust someone who would wanna grow up and marry potsie." Gwen says looking at the both of them " but I think I'll just stick too my plan of marrying Danny bonaduce." She said once again smiling.

" your not gonna marry someone from the partridge family ." Finney told his sister with a silly smile on , "sure she will!" Scarlett said defending Gwen , " he's so crucial!" Gwen exclaimed " I love his voice." .

" it's new." Finney said eyeing something, "what?" Gwen asked , "the flayer," Finney said pointing at it .

" mr. Yamada is hanging them again." Scarlett mumbled, " you don't think they're gonna find them do you?" He asked the both of them . "Not how they want too." Gwen spoke softly.

" let's go we're gonna be late ." Scarlett said pushing both of them too go .

As they were walking they heard a few chants of the 'fight!' Going on and on again , Gwen and finney ran over too check what it is as Scarlett groaned " hey wait up!" She shouted at them following after them.

As she got to them she saw moose bleeding while Robin punching him over and over again , Scarlett rolled her eyes , this always happens so what's new , she wasn't interested at all.

" come on , let's go ." Finney said pulling the both of them by they're arms , " what the hell , that was moose." Gwen said looking at finney , " I don't care." Finney said with a shrug .

" moose is a giant asshole!" Gwen said looking at him and Scarlett nodded at her , " I know." Finney said looking down .

" but last year he made your nose bleed!" Gwen said looking at him as if he's crazy , " Gwen." He said trying too get her too shut up.

" he had it coming." Scarlett said , " nobody saw that coming." Finney said pointing at the fight , " Finney he beat you up?" Gwen said trying too make a point .

" I know Gwen I was there remember?" Finney said and Scarlett chuckled.

" I just don't wanna talk about it." Finney said shrugging, " I hate moose." Scarlett mumbled

" well he was stupid too pick a fight with Robin Arellano." Gwen said smiling and Scarlett rolled her eyes she never liked talking about Robin .

" he's the toughest kid in school, since the grabber got pinball Vance hopper ." Gwen said , " don't call him that."

" but everybody calls him 'pinball Vance'" Gwen said with frowned eyebrows , " no I mean-" Finney said but soon too be cut off by Gwen " I know who you mean jerk face , even the paper calls him the grabber!" Gwen exclaimed.

" I just wished you wouldn't say his name." Finney said scared and Scarlett laughed at how he looked " you don't actually believe that story do you?" Scarlett asked Finney chuckling .

"I don't." He answered, " because he doesn't hear you" Gwen adds , " he doesn't really take kids that say it." Scarlett said once again.

" I know that." Finney said with a high pitched voice and Scarlett chuckled, " Finney!" Gwen said smiling.

" I said I know!" Finney said with a shrug, " then say it." Gwen told him , " no." Finney said laughing and Scarlett smiled at him.

" what are you chicken?" Gwen said looking at him and finney stayed silent , "I didn't mean that." Gwen said smiling.

" I know." Finney said pulling her so they would get too school early.

Scarlett walked into math class late , " care too explain why you were late mrs.rose?" The math teacher asked the young girl .

" long walk." Scarlett said nodding her head as the teacher told her too take a seat , her seat was beside Robin since her teacher said she wanted them too get along , she hated that one of her favorite subjects had too be ruined because she has too sit next too the worst person ever.

She walked too her seat in the back rolling her eyes , Robin was already there .

She sat down completely ignoring his presence, he wasn't gonna talk too her anyway, she pulled out her note book taking notes and drawing a star at every end of a line .

" I hate you." Robin said looking at her , " oh my god really?" She gasped sarcastically and he rolled his eyes ,

"why were you beating the shit out of moose?" Scarlett asked eyes at her notebook taking notes , " none of your fucking business." Robin answered coldly .

The truth is moose was making fun of Scarlett too his friends, Robin couldn't stand hearing him say shit like that so he had too take care of it , he didn't know why he defended Scarlett he just didn't like hearing moose talking about like that , like she's a piece of shit , even tho he literally talks too her like that .

" geez , what's wrong with you." Scarlett said with widened eyes and frowned eyebrows, " nothing is wrong with me , what the hell is wrong with you why do you have too be in my fucking business everyday." Robin told her now looking at her as she looked up from her notebook and looked at him " I don't know I guess it was a bad idea too even talk too such a jerk like you anyways." She told him now turning her attention too the teacher .

Robin didnt want too admit but he felt kind of hurt after what she just told him , " yeah well you shouldn't have." Robin mumbled .

The class bell rang and everyone went out of the class happy that it's finally over , Scarlett turned too robin " im so done with you , im telling the teacher too switch my seat ." Scarlett whispered too him as she got up .

" hey wait Scar!" Robin whisper-shouted at her but it was too late she was already begging the teacher too switch her seat.

" please, I swear I'll do anything , I'll even answer every question I swear!" She told the teacher with frowned eyebrows as he sighed , "I'll see what I can do." The teacher said sighing and Scarlett had a big smile on her face " thank you, thank you , thank you!" She said happy that's she's done with robins bullshit.

Robins heart dropped after hearing that he'll be pared with another person for the rest of the semester since him and Scarlett aren't gonna be getting along anyways .

" no!" He said with a frown , " sorry?" The teacher said with a shrug , " that little bitch ." Robin mumbled.

" hey watch your language!" The teacher said but Robin rolled his eyes and got out of the classroom too search for Scarlett and let her convince the teacher that she changed her mind and she wants too sit with him .

He spotted her sitting down in the library alone reading a book , " what the fuck is wrong with you." He said looking at her as she laughed , " why aren't you happy?, Your now pared with lily you know the 'popular' girl snd not star girl anymore, I was getting bored of your bullshit." Scarlett said shrugging.

" no! I don't wanna be pared with lily!, I wanna be pared with you!" Robin exclaimed.

As Scarlett widened her eyes " for notes , since your a smartass bitch." He immediately said after so it doesn't sound wrong.

" sorry I guess?" Scarlett said turning her attention back too the book she was reading but Robin didn't leave he still sat in front of her , "aren't you gonna leave?" Scarlett mumbled.

"No." Robin answered her , as she groaned and got up but he stood in front of her blocking her way , " fuck , off." She said sighing but he didn't move at all , " I said Fuck off!" She whispered too him moving him away and going too find her friends.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 149 20
It all happened over one little message she sent. How'd they get so far?
28K 408 48
Hope you enjoy โค๏ธ !!Requests are open!!
597 27 11
๐ซ๐จ๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž, ๐ซ๐จ๐›๐ข๐ง ๐ฑ ๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž "๐˜š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ช ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ. ๐˜‹๏ฟฝ...
4.6K 120 20
another brance bc I say so ๐Ÿ˜—๐ŸงŸโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜›