A Different Life, A Different...

By OliviaWiseman6

Synopsis: Indie: "Uh," I take a moment, not to just get in the car, but for what I'm about to say. "I-I'm s... More

Indie - Hope
Felix - Honesty
Indie - Words of a flame
Felix - One Messy Family
Indie - My name's not Malauge
Felix - I'm not a grown up I just have common sense
Indie - A Sorrow, full of wonders
Feilx - Roses
Indie - You don't know what you have until it's gone I guess
Felix - Extinct
Indie - The Great White Whale
Felix - Fire and Stone
Indie - Another Road to Another Life
Felix - Start to Finish
Indie - The Not So Great Reality of Hope
Felix - Pain
Indie - We're In a World Fulls of Wonders
Felix - An Eye of Emeralds
Indie - In a world up ahead
Indie - This small, small world
Felix - I Might Not Have Everything, But I Do Have Her
Indie - Someone I Can Relate
Felix - My Endeavor
Indie - I Think I'm In...Love
Indie - California
Felix - True Feelings

Felix - A World Of Peace And Honesty

0 0 0
By OliviaWiseman6

The girls run to me when I get home from school. We talk for a bit and I bring up the question, "Uh, Luran, can I bring Indie on the trip, too?"

"Who the little tan girl?" Gramma asks.

"Yeah, she's kinda my girlfriend now."

"Awwwww."

"Can I bring mines, too?!"

"Donnie, you have a girlfriend? Since when?" Maggie asks.

"Shut up, you're in Kindergarten."

"No, no, no. I in First grade!"

"Same difference!"

"Sure, you boys can bring your girlfriends or boyfriends," Gramma says.

I hug her, "Thank you, you're gonna love her! I'll text her."

ME: hey babe

Luvyboo;**: hey what did they say

ME: they said yes

Luvyboo;**: thank you love you

ME: love you too bye

God, I love her. I wait for her.

"You commin'?" Luran asks stepping in her jet.

"Yeah, I-I'll be there in a minute. I'm waiting for my girlfriend." I can't believe I called her that!! She walks in the dive way in a yellow crop-top and leggings. She looking down for some reason, but I say, "Wow, you're hot!" She laughs the cute little anime laugh I absolutely adore. "Your laughs cute--" I notice her crying. What's up?"

"I don't feel pretty," she cries. I hold her close to me caressing her bare shoulder.

"You're beautiful." I look into her in her gorgeous green eyes, "You are the most perfectly imperfect person on this planet and I love you for that."

She buries her face into my chest and sobs. I stroke her hair. about a couple of minutes later she's sound asleep on my chest. Her hair is straightened.

The overhead microphone turns on, "We're landing in three hours."

I wake her up with a kiss. She kisses me back, "I love you." Her voice is clogged from either crying or sleep. "I just need to go to the bathroom, babe." I squeeze my way past seats and into the little bathroom. It only has one toilet and a sink in there. I visualize the night we made love in my car. Man, I'm in love with her. I love her so much. I quickly simmer back to my seat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 65 48
Ages 14+ (lesbian concepts and some profanity) This is not your everyday love story, okay? It's not a chick flick either. The events and themes withi...
155K 5.4K 25
This story and it's characters are basically full of my own insecurities and fears, so yeah enjoy. If you start getting anxiety because of it I am so...
1.9K 85 23
"Ya know, thats the hard thing about liking someone of the same gender. There is a 90 percent chance, they wont feel the same." I say, giving a small...
4.4K 164 68
So who will it be for this hopelessly unromantic girl? The brooding best friend? Or the young and unquestionably attractive substitute teacher? They...