𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐘 | 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐕...

By woobackbabyyyyy1

"𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐎𝐍' 𝐅𝐈𝐗 𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐎 𝐈 𝐂𝐀' 𝐁𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐀' 𝐅𝐀' 𝐘𝐎𝐔?" this is a LOVE story, cus ima lover... More

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓
𝟎:𝟎𝟏
𝟎:𝟎𝟐
𝟎:𝟎𝟑
𝟎:𝟎𝟓
𝟎:𝟎𝟔
𝟎:𝟎𝟕
𝟎:𝟎𝟖
𝟎:𝟎𝟗
𝟎:𝟏𝟎
𝟎:𝟏𝟏
𝟎:𝟏𝟐
𝟎:𝟏𝟑
𝟎:𝟏𝟒
𝟎:𝟏𝟓
𝟎:𝟏𝟔
𝟎:𝟏𝟕
𝟎:𝟏𝟖
𝟎:𝟏𝟗
𝟎:𝟐𝟎
𝟎:𝟐𝟏
𝟎:𝟐𝟐
𝟎:𝟐𝟑
𝟎:𝟐𝟒
𝟎:𝟐𝟓
𝟎:𝟐𝟔
𝟎:𝟐𝟕
𝟎:𝟐𝟖
𝟎:𝟐𝟗
𝟎:𝟑𝟎
𝟎:𝟑𝟏
𝟎:𝟑𝟐
𝟎:𝟑𝟑
𝟎:𝟑𝟒
𝟎:𝟑𝟓
𝟎:𝟑𝟔
𝟎:𝟑𝟕
𝟎:𝟑𝟖
𝟎:𝟑𝟗
𝟎:𝟒𝟎
𝟎:𝟒𝟏
𝟎:𝟒𝟐
𝟎:𝟒𝟑
𝟎:𝟒𝟒
𝟎:𝟒𝟓
𝟎:𝟒𝟔
𝟎:𝟒𝟕
𝟎:𝟒𝟖
𝟎:𝟒𝟗
𝟎:𝟓𝟎
𝟎:𝟓𝟏
𝟎:𝟓𝟐 (𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐄)
𝟎:𝟓𝟑 (𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐄)
💐💐💐

𝟎:𝟎𝟒

34.9K 1.5K 1.4K
By woobackbabyyyyy1

𝐃𝐀𝐊𝐎𝐓𝐀 𝐍𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐎𝐋𝐄

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐄 𝟐𝟏, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏
𝟏:𝟓𝟐𝐏𝐌

"Aye, ma fault fa bein' late an' shit. I had some shit I hadda handle." Dayvon spoke from behind Dakota.

Turning around, she glanced at him, noticing two bright red hickies on his neck as well as a little bit of makeup on his white t-shirt.

"That's okay, lucky for you I had no more clients after you so you're in the clear." She sweetly smiled, closing the door behind them. He plopped down on the couch, leaning back and spreading his legs a little.

Dakota took a few deep breaths to coach herself before plastering a smile on her face.

Sitting down at her desk, she pulled out his file before furrowing her eyebrows noticing it didn't say anything but his name and date of birth.

Shrugging it off, she closed the file, pushing it to the side before looking up at him.

"Dem was yo bruddas out thea?" He randomly asked, looking up from his phone slightly.

"The taller one is my brother, the other one is just his friend." She responded, as he nodded.

"Okay so as you know, this is just a consultation where I basically get to know you, and you tell me what you want to fix about yourself and we're gonna go from there." Dakota spoke before looking up seeing him staring at her, somewhat studying her.

"Aye, ain't you da bit- shorty that bumped into me at dat club?" He questioned as she bit the inside of her cheek, nodding slowly.

"Aw yeah, you da lil white girl, Koko." He grinned as his teeth diamonds gleamed due to the sunlight reflecting off of them.

"Not even white, I just talk proper." She chuckled. "But yeah, like I was saying we just start off slow an-"

"Ian even gon lie to you, gang, ian listening to shit you sayin' fa real." He mumbled as he scrolled through his phone.

"So... why are you here exactly?" She trailed off. "Cause I'm pretty sure you wouldn't come sit here if you didn't wanna be here, yeah?"

"Yeah?" He mocked as she straight faced him. "Nah but my bitch set this appointment fa me. She said some shit mentally wrong wit me and das why I be cheatin'. I wont finna come 'til my PO promised me I woulda got my monitor took off earlier if I came to five 'a these sessions."

"Your bitch? That's how you refer to your girlfriend?"

"She ain't my girlfriend, she my bitch. Issa difference, you see what I'm sayin?" He responded, locking his phone and placing it next to him.

"Uhm, no. I don't get it." She scrunched her face up. "Does she play a girlfriend role to you, or no?"

"No, cause she just my bitch." He shrugged making Dakota squint her eyes before changing the subject.

"So you don't need or want the services, but you're just here because they wanted you here?"

"Hell yeah." He shrugged.

"So do you wanna sit here on your phone for the remainder of the hour, or do you wanna just leave?" She raised her eyebrow, waiting for his response.

"A nigga can't leave cause my PO talm bout she gon know if I actually come hea."

"Well you're in luck because we're gonna have fun. I know you probably don't wanna be here but since you're here, we won't waste the time doing nothing." She started.

"So we're gonna do a few icebreakers, and a coloring exercise I like to do with all of my clients to get to know them. But first, if you want you can ask me a few questions so you can be a little more comfortable with me. Deal?"

"You sholl talk a lot. Damn." He chuckled, looking around her office. He inhaled the fresh linen scent mixed with a vanilla scent that the medium sized office had. There were white decorations mixed with hints of gray and gold. He could only assume that her house looked almost the same way.

"Yeah, that's basically my whole job description. So do you agree?" She asked, making him nod slightly.

"Okay, yay! This is gonna be fun! So first, I want you to put your phone in my lockbox." She clapped once, before standing up and going to grab a box from the closet.

As her back was faced to him, he took the time to let his eyes scan over her petite build. From her perfectly slickbacked hair down to the Jordan 4's that sat on her feet, he could tell that he was gonna like it here.

"Pretty ass." He thought as he glanced at her face.

"Here, put your phone in." She started before he smacked his teeth.

"This aint school, fuck I gotta put ma-" He complained, making her groan.

"Von, the quicker you cooperate, the quicker you can leave. I'm not even gonna make you stay for the full hour, 30 minutes tops." She reasoned as he huffed, placing his phone in the bin.

Putting the bin away, she went to one of the drawers in her desk, picking up two canvases along with a bin full of markers, crayons, pencils, and bottles of paint.

Placing the materials on the floor, she sat beside them before pulling her phone out of her back pocket. "You can come sit on the floor if you want, it's more comfortable." She smiled as he came to sit, extending his legs straight out.

"You wanna listen to music?" She suggested, handing him the phone.

Brushing his fingertips against her hand by accident, she got slight chills as she watched him type in something on Apple Music before handing her back her phone.

She glanced at the app, reading 'Same As Us' by King Von, making her look up at him.

"This you?" She asked, earning a smile and nod from him.

"I like it." She grinned, placing the phone next to her as the music played lowly in the background.

"You gang fa real, dap me up." He laughed, extending his right hand out which she gladly slapped.

"Alright let's get started."

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐄 𝟐𝟏, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏
𝟐:𝟒𝟖𝐏𝐌

"Man ion know when I started bein' bad. I just woke up one day and was bad as hell. Ion know what the fuck happened. I was just gettin' A's and B's." He explained, making her laugh lowly.

"Well you said you been in jail a lot, so when was the first time?" She questioned.

In the span of fifty two minutes, they already got comfortable enough to start sharing pieces of information with each other to get to know one another. It didn't feel like a therapist session for them, it just felt like chilling with a friend.

"I think I was fifteen" He started as he dipped his paintbrush in the red paint. "Yeah fifteen. They got my ass fa armed robbery and carjackin'. Ian stay in juvy doe, I had went to boot camp." He explained, as she nodded.

"What else?" She asked, completely interested in his stories.

Raising his eyebrow, he looked at the side of her face with a smirk. "What, you fed a'sum?"

"Mmcht no, I was just asking." She laughed, coloring in the pink hearts on her paper. 

"Naw I'm just fuckin' witchu li folks. But um possession of guns, murder, shit like dat." He shrugged, adding detail to his painting.

"You weren't scared? That seems traumatic."

"Nah, ain't shit to be scared bout. I grew up around that shit so that shit was normal fa me. Like a lifestyle." He explained as he licked over his bottom lip.

"So do you miss Chicago? Like ever wanna move back type stuff?"

"Nah ion miss it. I be inna Raq like erry otha month so ain't shit to miss. I be goin' to see gang and shit. You eva been?"

"Nope, I'm a little scared." She spoke, placing her colored pencils and crayons back in the bin. "It's on my bucket list for sure though." She laughed as he slightly smiled.

"We gon go then, fasho. You gotta come wit' me so nun happen ta' you. Once they see you wit' Grandson, dey ain't gon' touch you. On King David." He smirked, causing Dakota to let out a low laugh.

"Okay, I'll hold you to that." She answered before peeking over at his now finished painting.

"Oh my gosh, your painting is so nice. It looks way better than mine." She pouted.

He painted a picture of a pistol that had a heart shooting out of it. The heart had blood dripping off of it along with a crack at the top and bottom , but it wasn't all the way broken.

"Yours decent too, ma." He chuckled, glancing at hers before looking back at his own. "Mines betta tho."

"What does it mean?" She questioned as she picked it up, staring at the realistic detailing on the gun, as well as the neatness of the whole painting.

"The gun is what muhfuckas see me as. The heart is what I am fa real. Ian no pussy ass nigga doe. But you gotta get past my tough side befo' you get that otha version of me, you see what I'm sayin?" He explained as both of them stared at the painting.

"That's so clever. And the cracks in the heart?"

"That mean once that bitch crack all da way, muhfuckas ain't eva finna see that version of me again. On O."

"This is so beautiful, can I hang it up in here?" She asked as she placed it down in front of her.

"Fasho. Why yo painting got a D inna heart wit' all dem hearts around it. You got a crush onna nigga a sum?" He joked, making her smack her lips with a smile on her face.

"No, my name starts with a D too. Duh." She laughed making him smile.

"Yo painting got a meaning behind it too?" He asked, focusing all of his attention on her. He liked being around her. She made him feel at peace. She was the definition of 'a breath of fresh air'.

"It's simple. It's just reminding myself about self love. I tend to put others above me and neglect myself and my mental health. I just need to remember that I should always come first." She nodded, meeting his gaze.

She stared at his unreadable expression before breaking the eye contact and looking down at her Apple Watch.

"Oh crap, it's literally three ten. That means you've been here for about an hour and twenty minutes." She pointed out as they both got off of the furry carpet.

"Ian even know it been dat long."

Dakota walked over to her desk, opening up the lockbox to grab his phone.

"Here you go. Thank you for your time and cooperation, sir. I can walk you to the receptionist to set another appointment for 2 weeks from now, okay?"

"Fasho, Ms. Dakota." He muttered as he followed her out of the office.

"Boy don't call me that. Call me Kota or Koko something. I hate that professional stuff." She glanced at him as she walked down the hallway.

"Aight, Kota." He laughed as they reached Devyn's desk.

Devyn looked between them, sensing a new level of comfortability before raising an eyebrow at Dakota and smiling.

"Don't start." She glared at her. "Anyways, can you set Mr. Von an appointment for two weeks from now?" Dakota spoke, grabbing her lemonade that had been sitting there for an hour.

"Did you wanna do morning, or afternoon?" She scrolled on the computer before looking up at him.

"Afta'noon."

Nodding, Devyn clicked a few buttons before looking back up at him. "Does July ninth at two pm sound okay?" She questioned as he nodded.

"Okay, we're gonna send you the confirmation text, and another text the day before. Have a nice day!" She smiled.

"Aight. Bye Kota." He spoke, sending a head nod towards both of them.

"Bye Von! See you on the ninth!" She smiled, watching him walk out of the glass doors.

"Bye Kota? Nickname basis? Fill me the fuck in." Devyn squealed, watching as Dakota pulled her Chick-Fil-A out of the microwave.

"There's nothing to tell. He was a little rude at first but I got to know him and he was cool. Like real cool." She explained as she poured Polynesian sauce over her chicken sandwich.

"Benji talkin' 'bout sum 'watch her in there cause ion trust him with her' like nigga bye. You is not nobody daddy." She laughed as Dakota slightly smiled.

"Benji think he my man, for real for real. I was nervous as hell in there with him though. He just seems so cocky and uninterested in everything. But he proved me wrong. Definitely cocky though."

"From cocky to his cock in you. Beautiful love story, huh?" Devyn smirked making Dakota choke on her fries.

"First of all, don't ever say that ugly ass word again. Second of all, no! He has a girlfri-" she started before correcting herself "a bitch..."

"A bitch?" She questioned.

"Yeah, he said she's not his girlfriend. She's just his bitch, whatever that means." She spoke. "Reheated Chick-Fil-A is disgusting!" She gagged wrapping up the food before picking up her ringing phone.

"Hey Lee Lee." Dakota answered, drinking from the nasty lemonade.

"Hey bae. You wit' Devyn? Cause we got shit to talk about." Maleah asked, making Dakota prop up the phone so her and Devyn were shown in the camera.

"My beautiful besties. Anyway, y'all still coming to that pool party, right?" She asked, as the girls watched her pick up a pair of Dior slides at the store.

"Yeah. Those are cute. Get them in pink, Lee." Devyn mentioned.

"That's what I was thinking. But yeah, so y'all got y'all bathing suits already?" She questioned again.

"Kota said she wearing a white one. I don't have one though." Devyn spoke for the both of them. "I'm gonna go buy one though. One that show my whole ass!"

"Ouuu, say that! This pool party finna be live, on Granny!"

———————————

"𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋, 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐀 𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐈𝐓"🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐃𝐋𝐈𝐁𝐒 𝐎𝐍 '𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐀𝐒 𝐔𝐒' >>>>>>>>

𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 + 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓💫

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

428K 12.3K 51
" 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚒𝚖𝚊 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜, 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚒𝚝 𝚎𝚖 𝙸 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚎𝚖." PSA: READ AT...
393K 13.4K 52
𝙀𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙀𝘿 ; 𝘼𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚, 𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣, 𝙤𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣.
18.8K 950 11
"𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑?" 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬...
12.3K 461 14
Read to find outtttt 🌃🌠. "𝗜 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗲. 𝗜 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗮 𝗴𝗿...