The new guy:Reboot/Discontinu...

By Kellysotpsonadow1

Sonic and Tails along with Knuckles are going to a new school called Emerald high,they manage to make new fri... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six

Chapter Seven

62 4 0
By Kellysotpsonadow1

Sonic Pov

Later

8:30 pm

After me and Shadow finished our project,I hear the front door open.I look off into space realizing Joey is back from work..I thought he wouldn't be back so soon.What am I gonna do..he's probably drank and I don't know how he'll react with Shadow being here.While I'm lost in my thoughts,I feel shadow shake me.Bringing me back to reality..I look at him,and try to hide my worry.

Shadow: Sonic are you alright..?

Sonic: Yeah,it's just Joey he's my foster Dad

I said with a smile.Trying to stop my lips from shaking,I don't know what to do..I tell Shadow that since we're finished,and that it's getting late he should head home.He agrees as he grabs his stuff,and puts the stuff in his backpack.I hear foot steps come up stairs..as I walk Shadow to my bedroom door.I open the door,and me along with Shadow step out.We both start heading to the stairs.(Where are you going son..?)The two of us stop in our tracks.Me and Shadow turn to look behind us..to see Joey at the end of the hall.

Sonic: H-Hi Joey

Joey: Who's your friend..?

He asked as I tried to keep my cool.

Sonic: Oh his name is Shadow..he's my friend

Shadow: Hey..

Shadow said with a kinda cold tone in his voice.Which was not expected..why does he kinda sound mad..?I notice I'm staring at Shadow and,quickly turn back to look at Joey

Sonic: He came over so we could work on a project..hehe

I said,In a kinda nervous tone,Joey sighs and says it's fine,he urges us to hurry up since it's getting late..I know he just wants Shadow out of the house though.We start heading down stairs,and put our shoes on,I take Shadow outside,and close the door behind me.Shadow looks at me with a serious look,I walk over to him confused.

Sonic: Is there..something wrong..?

Shadow: ..you seemed really uncomfortable

Sonic: Oh no I'm not I just didn't think he was coming home early that's all

Partly of what I said was true but,at the same time I was lying.

Shadow: That's what I mean..your whole expression changed when he came into the house..is everything alright with you and him..?He asked with a serious yet concerned tone.

Sonic: Yeah things are all good Shad really

I smile.

Sonic: Yeah we're good I promise^^

Shadow: Don't promise me anything..I'm just worried about you

Sonic: Don't worry Shad im good

10:33 pm

Before getting into bed,I grabbed a table from the dinning room.I pushed it under the door nob to my bedroom..as I move back.

Sonic: That should do it

I said as I get on my bed and grab my phone,I start to watch YouTube.A few minutes later I hear footsteps,my door nob shakes..not being able to move cause of the chair.I look at the door..knowing Joey is drank again trying to get in the room.

Sonic: You can't come in I blocked the door!

Joey: Open the door you little fucker!

Sonic: No!Just go away!

I yell as the nob continues to shake,I hear him start hitting the door..I feel fear over come me,realizing the chair might not hold the door closed.He's being so aggressive with the door.

Joey: Sonic..open the fucking door!

Joey: You ungrateful shit..you'll get a real beating if you don't open this door!

Sonic: I-I won't go away!

He grunts in anger and I hear a big thud against the door,my eyes widen as I see the door nob hang out of the door.Joey pushed the door open..His eyes stared into mine with anger.

Sonic: I-Im sorry..please don't hurt me..!

Joey: I'm tired of your bullshit kid..

The next day

6:35 am

I step into the bathroom and close the door behind me.I grunt as I put my clothes on the counter..Everything hurts.I look at my face in the mirror,to see a black eye.After taking a shower and get out..I dry myself with my towel.I clean my black eye and take out make up..I start applying make up to cover the black eye.I look in the mirror and it looks good.

Sonic: I just have to make sure I don't touch my face..and no one will notice

8:20 am

Joey drops me off and watch's me go inside.Once inside I go straight to my locker.I feel a tap on my shoulder and turn to see Knuckles.

Sonic: Oh hey Knuckles

Knuckles: Hey blue,did you get sleep?

Sonic: Uh yeah i slept alright

Knuckles: You sure?you look tired..

He said with some concern.

Sonic: Yeah I'm sure just woke up to early

I hear someone call my name,and run over to me.I know who it is..hard to not recognize that voice.Me and Knuckles,turn to see Tails as he gets closer to us.He hugs me and I flinch from the pain.But I put on a smile as if my body doesn't ache.

Tails: You alright Sonic..?

Sonic: Yea sorry I'm kinda out of it,I woke up to early and couldn't fall back asleep

Tails: Oh I see I'm sorry hope you get more rest after school..

Sonic: Don't worry about it bud,we should start heading to our classes

3:00 pm

Today for gym class,we had swimming and since I'm wearing make up I can't get in the water.My friends urged me to join them but I refused,after all I can't swim anyway.
So I just watched everyone,Shadow starts getting out of the pool.And grabs his towel..he looks at me and walks over.I stare frozen..feeling nervous and overwhelmed.Not in a bad way,he's just really hot.I look away as he sits down next to me,I look to the side.And Shadow notices my side eye.

Shadow: Why aren't you getting in the pool?

Sonic: Uh well..I don't know how to swim

Shadow: That makes since

Sonic: It's fine though,wasn't that big of a fan of water anyway

Shadow: I can teach you sometime if you want that is

He said as he drys his quills..he turns to look at me.And I'm probably bright red in the face.

Sonic: S-Sure

He smiles as I look away.
A black hedgehog swims over to us,and smirks as he looks straight at me.He introduced himself as Ray.

Ray: You straight..~?

Sonic: Uh well..

Shadow: That's not your business leave him alone

Ray: Wasn't talking to you mister popular,I'm talking to the cutie..~

Sonic: Um well no..

Ray: Wanna join me~?

He asked as he softly grabs my hand slowly pulling me.I pull my hand back.

Sonic: N-No it's alright I can't swim anyway

Ray: Don't worry I'll make sure nothing happens to you..~

He said grabbing my arm,before I could pull away.i feel hands grab me and I turn my head to see Shadow.

Sonic: *thinking* Oh my god

I felt flustered as I sit there in his arms.

Shadow: He already said no..leave him alone..

Ray and Shadow give each other glares..as Ray sighs in annoyance and swims away.Shadow still holding onto me..

Sonic: Uh Shadow..

I said his name blushing.He let's go and I turn to him.

Shadow: Sorry..just didn't want that jerk touching you

Sonic: T-Thanks Shad

His chest fur is so soft..I thought as I heard someone swimming close to us.Water slash's on me before I could react..I start panicking as I grab my towel.I hear Rouge laughing as I covered my face.

Rouge: Oh my gosh! I got you two so good

She giggles as Shadow yells at her for soaking him again.

Shadow: Seriously Rouge -_-!

I get up covering my face quickly going to the bathroom.

Shadow Pov

I look over to see Sonic,covering his face as he runs off.I get up and follow him to see if he's ok.I follow him to the restroom and close the door behind me.

Sonic: Shit!

I hear him curse as he stares,at one of the mirrors in the restroom.

Shadow: Sonic?

I see him flinch,and he turns his face away from eye sight.

Shadow: Sonic are you alright..?

Sonic: Yeah I'm fine go enjoy the pool I'll be back soon

He said as he quickly went into a stall and locked it.Im confused on why he's acting like this but..I'm not gonna just bust into the stall,I'll wait for him to leave then talk to him.

Sonic Pov

I just waited for Shadow to leave,as I go to the changing room to change my clothes,I then look to see,if any of my friends see me,from the pool..they're all talking and not looking,this is my chance.Class is over now anyway.

I grab my stuff out of my locker,and walk out of the front doors.I don't see Joey as I walk at the front of the school,looks like he's still on his way.I could hear my friends walking over and I put my hood on,hoping they don't notice me.But it's to late for that.

Knuckles: Hey Sonic where you been blue?

Tails: You weren't leaving before saying goodbye right?!

Tails asked playfully as he steps in front of me.

Sonic: Uh yeah sorry that was rude of me

Rouge: Are you not hot in that hoodie?

Sonic: No not really-

My hood gets pulled down and my eyes widen.I see my friends facial expressions change.I turn to see Shadow,and his eyes widen.

Sliver: Sonic what happened!

Tails: You didn't have that earlier..!

Sonic: I...

Shadow grabs my face softly..yet he looks pissed.

Shadow: Who did this..

Sonic: ...

Knuckles: Who ever did this I'm gonna beat they're ass!

Rouge: Sonic what happened..

Sonic: Joey..I-It was Joey

Shadow Pov

Shadow: Your foster Dad..?!

Sonic nods his head as I hug him and the others comfort him.

Knuckles: Sonic he's coming to pick you up right..?

Sonic: Y-Yeah..

Knuckles takes out his phone and starts calling 911.

Tails: Sonic why didn't you tell us..?

Sonic: I'm sorry I was scared..

Sliver: Well we're not letting him do this again..This is not right..

Rouge: How long has he been going this..?

Sonic: For..awhile..

Shadow: So you lied about everything being ok..

Knuckles: They're on the way..

Sonic: I'm sorry..

Shadow: Stop apologizing..

I hug him tighter and rub the back of his head,as me and the others wait for the police.I see Joey drive over in front of the School..he rolls the widow down,and yells for Sonic to come and get into the car.This old fart thought he could do this to Sonic..without any consequences.I feel so angry..how could he beat on him.

Shadow: He won't be going with you bastard!

Joey: What you say kid..?!

Rouge: We won't let you take him..

He jumps out of the car and shuts the door,walking over to us quick and annoyed.We all put Sonic behind us,as this fucker try's to get around us.

Joey: Sonic! You better come here boy..!

Knuckles: Back up!

Tails: The police are on the way!

Joey: Call the police,call them,I don't care!

Shadow: There already called!

Joey: Fuck you little brats!Fuck your ungrateful ass!

This guy has to be drunk.cause he was yelling some stuff that didn't make since.He constantly insulted Sonic..and other students were staring at the situation.Probably confused,teachers came outside and tried to break it up.One of the teachers said to let Sonic go with this guy..I'm not allowing that.The police showed up soon..and we all explained the situation.Sonic's explanation was the most important,since he's the victim..

Police 1: So he did this..?

Sonic: ...Yeah he did..

Joey: You- No officer I didn't do that to him I'm his foster parent

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

509K 1.5K 11
Fun wlw sex. Different kinks and stuff, all about trying things. May even include potential plot lines and will definitely include some form after ca...
3.1M 131K 35
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
10.2M 304K 53
Anna Krause is in her senior year and more than ready to leave high school behind and start a new, fresh life without homework. What she didn't expec...
610K 50.3K 23
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...