Only His

By Shawty_melodies

𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ★★★ "Stop moving and stay still." "Then tell me where we ar... More

A/N
Cнаpтёя Ѳпё | ✎
Cнаpтёя TШѳ|✎
Cнаpтёя Tняёё|✎
Cнаpтёя Fѳця|✎
Cнаpтёя Fїѵё| ✎
Cнаpтёя $їж|✎
Cнаpтёя $ёѵёп|✎
Cнаpтёя Єїgнт|✎
Cнаpтёя Йїпё|✎
Cнаpтёя Tёп|✎
Cнаpтёя Єгёѵёп|✎
Cнаpтёя Tщёгѵё|✎
Cнаpтёя Tнїятёёп|✎
Cнаpтёя Fѳцятёёп|✎
Cнаpтёя Fїfтёёп| ✎
Cнаpтёя $їжтёёп| ✎
Cнаpтёя $ёѵёптёёп
Cнаpтёя Єїgнтёёп
Cнаpтёя Йїпётёёп
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-Ѳпё
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-Tщѳ
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-Tняёё
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-Fѳця
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-Fїѵё
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-$їж
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-$ёѵёп
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-Єїgнт
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-Йїпё
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-Ѳпё
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-Tщѳ
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-Tняёё
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-Fѳця
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-Fїѵё
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-$їж
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-$ёѵёп
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-Єїgнт
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-Йїпё
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-Ѳпё
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-Tняёё
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-Fѳця
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-Fїѵё
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-$їж
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-$ёѵёп
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-Єїgнт
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-Йїпё
Cнаpтёя Fїfтч
Cнаpтёя Fїfтч-Ѳпё
Cнаpтёя Fїfтч-Tщѳ
Cнаpтёя Fїfтч-Tняёё
Cнаpтёя Fїfтч-Fѳця
Cнаpтёя Fїfтч-Fїѵё
Єpїгѳgцё

Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-Tщѳ

2.1K 95 14
By Shawty_melodies

Aliyah

I opened my eyes and rubbed them softly, pushing the feeling of sleep down. I didn't feel the hardness of Kazimir's dick or body. I frowned slightly and sat up on the bed. His spot was empty and I felt the side of his bed. It was cold.

I got out of the bed and cold marble touches my feet. Damn the floor was fucking cold. I reach for my sliders with my toes pulling it closer to me.

I put my feet in them and got out of the bed. I never told Kazimir about Juan. I had gotten to scared again. That was one thing I feared the most, his reaction.

I walked to the bathroom to go pee and doing usual morning stuff. I hated that I woke up alone and not with Kaz. I brushed my teeth and looked in the mirror.

Many years ago I looked like a skeleton on the brink of her death bed. My cheeks were sunken in and couldn't remember the last time I had eaten. My hair was falling out in patches, because I was starving.

Suddenly I'm being whisked away to be a sex slave, where it was the same thing. Just worse than having cocaine in my system. Next thing I know I was with Mexicans cartel leader's number one girl.

I was much less than that. I was a fucking pet for him. I was sure I had Stockholm syndrome because there was no other reason for me to be attached to Juan.

Before our relationship developed into anything, he taught me how to kill quick and efficiently. I listened to every word of his. I would sit if he told me to. I would kill if he told me to. My fascination for murder increased and I was getting out of hand.

They didn't even try to pull me away from it, I just felt myself sinking deeper into that black hole. I was eating much more, so I was able to take down larger people. That's when I started to gain weight.

The fat went all over my body, but in helped my figure all in all. That's when Juan started to show interest into me. It started off with small gifts and all that bullshit.

I was just a killing machine that gained a mind of its own and got free. I rinsed my mouth out and left the bathroom. I brushed the thoughts of the past away.

I needed Kazimir. I didn't even want to change into different clothes. I was wearing his shirt since I got into bed by myself. He did eventually come to bed and wrapped his arms around me.

That's why I am sad, he wasn't there when he woke up. My boobs were also in need of his attention, because they were irritating me. They were aching and I needed him to come fix my issue.

I opened the door and Mikhail stood at the door with another guy. He was bald and seemed to be about five eleven. He had tattoo of a knife peaking out of his collar and I looked at Mikhail.

"Morning Boss Lady," Mikhail nods.

"Morning, do you know where he is?" I ask.

"He's in the gym, it's only seven in the morning," he answers.

"Seven? Oh... it's early," I mumbled.

"You can lay back down if you wish," he says.

"No, take me to him," I said.

Mikhail nods his head and says something to other guy. He walks down the hallway and down the large steps. I could hear pots and pans clanking in the kitchen. I wonder what is for breakfast.

He turns down another hallway and takes a right. I was going to have to remember where to go in this place. He stops in front of a door and opens it for me.

I walk into the room and my eyes scan over the room. There was different gym equipment around the room and there was a boxing ring in the middle of the large room.

There was handful of Kazimir's men in here training. I don't know why I thought it would be him and someone else. Not this many people.

Most of the men stopped and focused on me. Kazimir was in the boxing ring and had gloves on ready, but the person he was boxing stopped to look at me.

His eyes slowly landed on me and a small smile crosses his face, then instantly disappears. He stares down at my thighs and in between my legs.

"Where the fuck are the rest of your clothes?" he snarls.

"Take your eyes off her and go back to what you were doing," he orders.

The men go back to their exercise as told, but some still glanced my way. I should have really changed, because his shirt only covered my chest and my ass was out at the back. If I was to raise my arms, you could see my panties.

"You weren't in the bed when I woke up and I didn't know it was so early in the morning," I explain.

"Go back upstairs and wait for me."

"No, come back to bed," I said.

"I will be there in thirty minutes," he says.

"Kaz," I whine.

"Go back to bed, I will be there soon," he dismisses.

"Noo, I need you now," I say.

I step further into the gym and I notice the mirrors on the walls. From the side you can see my backside and Kazimir turns to me. He glared at any of them who looked at me.

"Malyshka, just give me thirty minutes. I need to blow off some steam," he told.

I leaned against the rope and rested my arms on the third rope. I looked at his chest and he was sweating. It showed that he was putting effort in.

His tattoos glistened from the light and his hair was damp. It was slightly wet and stuck to his forehead. I licked my lips and looked up at him. He was just boxing and yet it had turned me on.

"Please, come back to bed. You can take out whatever anger you have on me."

"I'm not going to say it again," he warns.

"Can you just fucking come to the bedroom. I need you right now Kaz."

"How bad is it?" He ask.

Lust blazes in his eyes and I know whatever he was thinking replaced with him inside of me. Our tongues mixing with each other. Our bodies sliding and rubbing against each other.

"Very, I miss you," I pout.

I was feeling a bit emotional from yesterday, so I needed Kaz's comfort to make sure we were okay. Although we cuddled last night it could mean anything, with Kazimir I could never be to sure.

He took of his boxing gloves and handed them to his guard. I leaned away from the rope and smile crossed my face. He got out from the ring and towered over me.

I put my arms up and wrap them around his neck pulling him close to me. I could see the bulge in his pants and he was just denying himself of me. He was torturing nobody, but himself.

"You're so impatient," he says.

"I know," I shrug.

I tiptoe and put my mouth to his ears. I look at myself in the mirror. Our size difference was quite massive. Kazimir was over six feet. I can't remember how tall he was but he was about six four or six five, I was roughly five three to five. I don't even remember my own height.

He was layers of sculpted muscles. Large arms and abs for days. I was just curvy and chubby, soft like a cushion.

"I missed your big cock waking me up in the morning," I whispered.

"I would have stayed in bed if I knew," he says.

I got back onto my normal feet and he captures my lips into his. He grabs the back of my thighs and lift me up. I wrap my legs around his waist and lock my ankles together.

"You should have," I smirked.

He carried me out of the gym and peppered kisses against my skin. I didn't mind that he was sweaty, because I know that he would be fine after fucking me.

"Jesus, can you two not," Sasha yells.

Kazimir stops kissing me and looks at Sasha with a plate of eggs and toast on her plate. Anastasia and Maria come out laughing. Anastasia eyebrows raised at us.

"It hasn't even been twenty-four hours of you being back and you're already having sex all over the place," Anastasia grimaces.

"Leave them alone, to be young again," Maria sighs, happily.

"Good morning," Kazimir chuckles.

His laughter makes his chest vibrate sending little tingles down to my pussy. I tried to get out of his grasp, but his hold on me tightened.

"Son, at least make sure you don't do it in front of us," Maria comments.

"We are going upstairs, enjoy your breakfast," he says.

"You aren't going to come and eat?" Sasha asked.

"He's about to go eat his fucking breakfast," Anastasia winks.

I couldn't believe Anastasia said that. I felt so embarrassed by her comment, because it was true. I mentally noted to never show PDA with Kazimir in front of her.

Kazimir shakes his head and walks up the stairs carrying me away. I stuck up my middle finger to Sasha and she did the same. I felt a sharp sting to my ass and I stopped.

"Don't ever walk around like that again in front of my men."

"They aren't going to do anything," I said.

"Doesn't stop them from not thinking about you."

We entered the bedroom and the door closed behind us. He placed me down on the bed and I smiled up at him. He didn't seem to be upset which was fine by me.

"What was you going to tell me last night?" He asked.

The question caught me by surprise and I opened my mouth slightly trying to lie my way out of it. I didn't know what to say to him. I looked to the side and couldn't come up with a bad lie. I should get it over with and tell him.

"It was nothing," I murmured.

"It's nothing, when it's affecting you," he says.

He puts his knees first on the bed and caged me between his arm. His muscular arms seemed like steel. There was no way for me to escape from this.

I took a deep breath and exhaled. My chest felt heavy against my heart. I should just tell him, maybe he will understand. No, Kazimir will get mad.

He wouldn't be calm hearing about me fucking Juan knowing we were such at a good place few weeks ago. Yet, if I was to explain how I felt about him, would he mind.

"Tell me, you always say communicating helps."

A lie eventually came to my mind as I thought about Azura. After this whole thing with Jorge, Alya and whoever else involved I was leaving this country.

I was going to leave and move to London. A place where I expected nobody to really find me. I have never once spoke about visiting London, but I have wanted to go there.

After this mission, I was going move there. Now that I have Azura, I would take her with me. I would live a peaceful life with just me and her, but then I thought about Kaz. I couldn't do that.

"When this is finished, I want to move to London with Azura," I said.

"That's what you wanted to tell me? That's not a big deal, I could have a apartment set up for us," he offers.

"No, I mean just us."

"Us as in her and you?" He questions.

I nod my head and anger flashes in his eyes. He rolls off of me and sits up. His back was facing me and I sat up touching his shoulder.

"And what about us? Are we going to go back and forth?"

"I- I wasn't thinking of," I trail off.

"You wasn't thinking about me," he spat.

"Talk to me when you decided to make up your mind on what we are," he snarls.

He moved away from my touch and stood up. He lets out a string of curses in Russian and storms out of the room. Exactly why I can't tell him I fucked Juan, he would react so much worse.

I sighed and pushed myself off the bed. I needed a hot shower right now and a very long one. I yawned and brushed the sleepiness off.

That's what I get for going to sleep late and waking up early. I take a thirty minute shower and I felt more awake now.

I had changed into my own clothes instead of Kazimir's. I put on plain black leggings and oversized shirt I owned.

I put on socks since, I might forget to put on my sliders. These floors were not a joke, they were fucking cold. I just think it was outside making the floor cold.

I headed downstairs and Kazimir was nowhere to be seen. I went into the kitchen and the maids served me a plate of food.

It was eggs, toast, Russian sausage, and thick pancake with syrup over the top. There was a side of strawberries and I thanked them. I didn't want to eat down here, so I decided to go back upstairs.

I ate inside of the room and stayed there for the most of the day. I just couldn't bring myself to get up and get out of the room. I watched shameless from where we left off and looked down at the food.

I had lost my appetite and put it on the nightstand. I wasn't sure if he was going to come back tonight, but I guess I would just wait. I was feeling tired, but I fought against the sleep and waited for him.

My eyes were aching me from watching the TV for so long and I needed to close them. I yawned and cuddled into the bed. I was going to close my eyes for a few minutes. I just needed a small nap.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

437K 9.3K 98
{18+ Matured Content, It involves heavy sex, bondage, violence, rape, BDSM, age gap, enslavement, and crime} ••• "Look at me, Balia," I commanded. S...
423K 17.2K 44
(BWWM) "You fucking asshole. Just who do you think you are!" I gave him an open handed slap across the face. He glared at me stunned, It was clear...
8.7K 423 40
"The things I could make you feel" He whispered as he delicately tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear that must have come out of the loose bun wh...
6.9K 322 18
She was as you know the fine ass girl who always stays away from bad boyss. But He was ruthless and a cold blooded killer... But he's a drug dealer ...