𝐄𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 ᵐᵃᵗᵗ ˢᵗᵘ...

By meglantix

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ where two bestfriends have always been in denial about their feelings but will it come to the light? More

𝖤𝖵𝖠𝖭𝖦𝖤𝖫𝖨𝖭𝖤
𝖯𝖫𝖠𝖸𝖫𝖨𝖲𝖳
(01), you're so weird
(02), my favorite white boy
(03), on my way
(04), babies matt
(05), fuck off dude
(07), you have to earn it
(08), what the fuck is up with you?
(09), timeout now
(10), getting red in the face
(11), stop teasing me
(12), i am not your property
(13), kensly's never been mad at me
(14), lilacs, your favorite
(15), thank you matt
(16), big word for matt
(17), mines
(18), trip to la
(19), this isn't hairspray kens
(20), and say moo
(21), hurt by him
(22), boys are dicks
(23), fuck you for that matt
(24), i like her a lot
(25), you'll know what to do
(26), hate this day
(27), fights and feelings
(28), one month later
(29), locked in a room
(30), nineteen wishes
(31), matt it's raining
(32), i would love to be
(33), first love

(06), be nice

5.3K 134 152
By meglantix

chapter six; be nice
[ 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦, 𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦, 𝘴𝘰𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘢 ]
🪷🕯🍃

🪷🕯🍃
[ 𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦 ]

fantabulous 5
unorganized-gal🍃: kensly
pissymatt💧: matt
titibby💞: tienna
crackbaby😖: chris
the best💋: nick

unorganizedgal🍃
ummmmm
heyyyyyy
im curious

crackbaby😖
you're always curious

unorganizedgal🍃
ahaha
im serious rn

pissymatt💧
what's wrong?

the best💋
wouldn't the jealous one wanna know

pissymatt💧
huh?

titibby💞
don't think we didn't see you tell that joseph dude to fuck off in kensly's comments matthew

pissymatt💧
i have no idea what you're talking about.....

unorganizedgal🍃
uh, back to me please?

titibby💞
go ahead wife

pissymatt💧
watch it tienna!

unorganizedgal🍃
soooooo it is about that joseph guy........
he texted me

pissymatt💧
and......

unorganizedgal🍃
he was calling me pretty and he......
asked to collab
sent with invisible ink

pissymatt💧
you're gonna say no right?
emphasized by crackbaby😖

crackbaby😖
im with matt on this one
you don't know him at all

pissymatt💧
what he wants you two to collab alone?

unorganizedgal🍃
i don't know what to say guys
i don't wanna come off as rude

the best💋
just say no dammit
emphasized by titibby💞

titibby💞
do i have to hack your page to text him back no?

pissymatt💧
or you can just block him🫣

crackbaby😖
matt, stfu

unorganizedgal🍃
i told him no, and he's telling me that he's in town

pissymatt💧
tell him to fuck off

titibby💞
woahhhhh
did a spider crawl up your ass?

the best💋
is he with any friends?

unorganizedgal🍃
yeah

the best💋
then all of us are coming with you
questioned by pissymatt💧

pissymatt💧
who tf is we?

🪷🕯🍃
[ 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 ]

after pleading, matt was pulled into coming with them to meet up with joseph and his friends. well he needed to come because neither of them could drive. well, kensly could, she just preferred getting matt to drive.

arriving, they all hopped out of the minivan. kensly was nervous. she was always nervous when meeting new people, even if there was a group with her.

"don't be nervous." tienna grabbed kensly's arm, both of them walking towards the rock climbing place.

matt came to her side. "you know our hand signal?" she nodded. "use it whenever you wanna leave."

the two had social anxiety, only kensly's was worst. so to help the two out, they made up a hand signal that involved them shaking their pinkies to tell the other one that they're feeling uncomfortable.

as they entered the rock climbing place; central rock gym, they checked in, and after that they stood around to see if they could spot joseph at all.

"you see him?" nick asked and kensly shook her head.

"kensly!" a voice called her name. looking, they watched as joseph approached them with his friends. "and friends?"

"nick, chris, tienna and-."

"matt." matt cut her off.

kensly rolled her eyes as she elbowed him. "be nice." she uttered softly to him.

joseph sensed the hostility. he cleared his throat, moving on. "this is kenan, lori, and dean." joseph introduced his three friends, who all waved and smiled.

"shall we?" joseph stuck his hand out for kensly to take.

she swallowed the lump in her throat as she leaned towards him. grabbing his hand and him tugging her, she didn't budge when matt placed his hand around her waist.

looking at him, he tore it away. "sorry, go ahead."

kensly was now walking away with joseph while everyone else talked with each other. matt didn't engage in the conversation because he was too busy looking over at kensly and joseph.

"your jealousy is showing." tienna spoke him out of his trance.

"im not jealous." matt denied.

"yeah, keep telling yourself that." tienna scoffed. "and don't you dare give me the "i just care about her that's all" bullshit."

scoffing, matt shook his head as they all put on their gear, walking over to one of the rock walls.

kensly buckled her helmet on her head, testing it to see if it was tight. when confirmed , she looked over at the employee who gave her and joseph the yes to climb.

"race?" joseph asked and she agreed. kensly was now more calm after talking with joseph for a bit. he gave her a lot of compliments, as well as making her feel comfortable.

they started climbing. kensly was very competitive, she was determined to beat him in the race. climbing, her hands and feet moved quickly as she found herself halfway up the wall.

"spider girl. is that you?" joseph called out from not to below.

laughing, she reached the top and rung the bell. smiling, she waited for joseph to get to the top. "i win." smiling some more, she jumped down on the rope and landed on the floor.

"so do you have a boyfriend?" joseph asked, making kensly choke on her drink. he quickly patted her back. "gotta slow down."

"actually no. . .i don't have a boyfriend." she finally answered, going back to sipping on her root beer.

"really?" joseph smiled. "i thought jet was-."

"matt." kensly corrected him, getting defensive.

joseph apologized. "yeah. i thought he was your boyfriend."

kensly calmed down, shaking her head. "we're just best friends. they're all my best friends." she pointed over to the rock wall where everyone was at, seeing nick and chris argue about who would climb first.

"wanna climb some more?" he asked and kensly nodded, getting up to walk with him.

she felt as if this was a subtle date, due to the fact neither of them have spoken to their friends at all. kensly barely knew him for it to even be considered a date.

"actually i have to go to the bathroom. wait right here." joseph said, walking off to the bathrooms as kensly stood in her place.

looking over at her friends, she decided to walk over there. "so who won?" she crossed her arms.

"NICK FUCKING CHEATED!" tienna shouted, huffing as she grabbed the helmet off of her head, placing it on the rack.

"I DID NOT!" nick gasped. "you guys all suck."

"you literally stepped on my hand, and made me fall." chris said.

nicki smirked. "i did that? no."

"enjoying your time?" matt said to her.

she shrugged, moving her lips to the side. "meh. it's no bad but, i don't know. just needed to talk to you guys since i've been with joseph all this time."

"hey." speaking of joseph. "why didn't you stay where i told you to stay at? i thought i lost you." he chuckled, bringing kensly into his side. "hey, matt."

"joseph." matt scrunched up his nose.

"i wanted to talk to my friends, don't have to do to much." kensly scoffed.

joseph nodded, his hands moving down to her back until they dropped to kensly's ass. her eyes widened, looking over at joseph with an evil glare.

ignoring her look, he moved his hand slowly back up to her back, causing kensly to shift nervously. matt caught sight of her nervous state returning but he didn't know what caused it.

as he watched the two move past him, joseph leading her away, he saw her shaking her pinky behind her back. getting the signal, he walked towards the two.

"excuse me." matt cleared his throat, making the two turn around as he looked over at kensly who gave him a thankful look. "i have to take kensly home right now."

"it's fine. i can take her home." joseph said.

"actually, her mother would prefer me over a stranger to take her home." matt gritted through his teeth, snatching kensly from joseph as they both walked away.

"thank you." kensly hugged his side.

"dude's a total dick." matt angrily said. kensly had just told him about why she signaled him.

"all guys are." kensly scoffed.

"not me." matt disagreed.

turning to look at him as they both sat in the front, kensly smirked. "can i drive?"

matt blinked. "wh-what, no! absolutely not!"

"well can i at least get a picture of me holding the steering wheel?" she pleaded, matt shook his head, sighing.

"you're lucky you're my best friend." he huffed, getting out the car so they could both switch seats.

once seated, kensly pulled out her phone, swiping to the camera as she held it up to show her hand on the wheel. snapping a picture, she looked at it, approving of it.

"okay. done, thanks." she smiled, turning to climb back to the passenger side. sitting on matt's lap, the two instantly laughed.

"you know you're really beautiful kens." matt said to her, causing chills to run down her spine as she looked to create eye contact that quickly became intense.

"you know you're really handsome matt." kensly replied, biting her lip as he smiled at her.

damn. that smile. kensly thought. what is he doing to me?

what is she doing to me? matt asked himself.

matt's phone rang, breaking the two out of their eye contact as he picked it up. "hello?"

"we're ready to go." nick's voice was heard.

"we're outside." matt responded.

"wait who is we? you and kensly?" nick gasped. "you guys better-."

matt hung up on nick mid sentence as he turned to kensly. "sad that our time has come to a stop."

"im taking chris's seat." kensly stated. "he can cry about it."

🪷🕯🍃
[ 𝘴𝘰𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘢 ]

kenyoustfu

tagged : kenslysloverboy

tagged : thegaytriplet, agenttcarter

liked by kenslysloverboy, agenttcarter, thegaytriplet, kenslystalls, chrisnothere and 120 others

kenyoustfu went rock climbing today. PSA: BOYS ARE WEIRD. matt let me drive today 😏

comments

user1 awwww look at them holding hands

katthew124 boys are very weird!

kenslysloverboy actually everyone, she didn't drive! she just took a picture of her holding the steering wheel
kenyoustfu don't ruin my spotlight matthew

usenew why is it only tienna and nick in the back?
chrisnothere me and kens were arguing because she took my seat
kenyoustfu teehee!

agenttcarter give me my creds for the second picture!
kenyoustfu NO

commonone anybody thinks she's referring to matt being weird
kenyoustfu never! this is in fact about someone else 🤫

🪷
hmmmmmm🤭
that little car incident was definitely something wasn't it?
anyways this isn't the end of joseph, he'll be back

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.7K 329 20
two best friends that don't even realise they're falling in love, until...
15.1K 389 27
────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────── After years and years of pining, Chris decided to completely cut Sarah out of his life, really hurting her in the process. A year...
17.3K 175 18
You've always been online best friends with three triplet brothers. Nick, Matt, and Chris Sturniolo. You know each other's faces but never met in per...
49.8K 961 26
𝗗𝗜𝗗 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥 𝗔𝗕𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟 𝗪𝗛𝗢 𝗚𝗢𝗧 𝗙𝗥𝗢𝗭𝗘𝗡? 𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗢𝗡 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗬𝗕𝗢𝗗𝗬 𝗘𝗟𝗦𝗘, �...