The Souleater (Tamaki Amajiki...

By Turtle-Rabbit

Soulmate AU A world of not only quirks, soulmates also existed. However, only in less than one percent of the... More

Disclaimer
1. Soul Marks and Mate Marks
2. If Only...
3. The Day Everything Changed
4. Intertwined Fates
5. Intoxicating Memories
6. In the Unknown
7. Aftermath
8. Soulmate Tattoo's
9. Romeo y Julieta
10. Found Love
11. Destined Star-Crossed Lovers
12. A Glimpse into Tako's Life
13. Falling Apart and Coming Together
15. I'll Be There for You
16. Deprived Desires
17. Soulmate Bond
18. The Middle Realm
19. Found My Forever
20. Nothing Else but You
21. The Sun's Unrequited Affection
22. Cursed Soul Bearer
23. Fly With Me To the Stars
24. Kindred Spirits
25. Lost In You
26. Condemned Spirits
27. The Wrath of His Love
28. Worlds Colliding
29. Lingering Despair

14. The Big-3 Family Dynamic

245 16 6
By Turtle-Rabbit

"My home, my guidance to radiance.

You've challenged me in life to be better, be better for myself.

The calm to my storming doubts in my heart.

I will never let go of such divinity again.

Never again..."

Songs:

"Us" – James Bay

"Home" – Phillip Phillips

"Lover" – Taylor Swift

"Falling Like The Stars" – James Arthur

-------------------------

Leaning over the kitchen island of his apartment, dark eyes stared intently to the woman who whole heartedly held his heart. Watching in amusement at how her and Mirio again were bickering in the living room for what movie they were going to watch. Always butting heads. Ever since they were younger Tamaki's always had to be the mediator between those two. He really missed this, the three of them always being together.

"Y/n, come here." Tamaki called out gently, stopping an all-out war from happening between his two best friends.

He was freshly showered and, in his pajamas, indigo hair still damp. His arm, just like Y/n's, cleaned and covered in gauze. Their soulmate tattoos still healing from when they reached out to each other. Feeling lighter to finally have her back. Though his heart still felt like she may disappear at any minute, he was going to prove to her that it wasn't all just downhill from here. They would take it day by day.

Y/n and Tamaki would have to work through a lot of baggage, and it would take some time, still, they would do it together, like always. The talk they had was the start of the mending process. There was still so much more, but they were family. And every family had squabbles, even romantic couples.

Tonight, they were watching a movie with Mirio first, before going over everything Y/n experienced while in the hands of Souleater. Nejire was currently on her way to bring them the food ordered.

Y/n with a warm smile, feeling elated and giddy – heart not as heavy, walked over to him. A growing smile on his handsome face the closer she got. His dark eyes not seeming as lost anymore, watching her intently and with love behind those dark eyes of his. A teasing hue and a small smirk for how easily she always gravitated towards him.

"What's up handsome?" Her voice was soft at first, completely different than how she spoke with Mirio. However, quickly turning stern, "If you ask to take the floor again, I'm hitting you. I told you I'm fine with sharing the couch, besides it's okay to do normal couple stuff in front of our dinkus pet. You shouldn't be so nervous, it's just me."

Huffing amused, he shook his head. "No, that's not what I called you for. Can you just come here for a sec." He reached out for her hand, which she gladly gave. His larger palm, though slim overtook her smaller one.

Y/n stepping closer to him, tilted her head back to look at him. She saw his eyes narrow, fixating on her neck, taking her hand gentle into his own. Their fingers intertwining, his thumb doing small circles on her inner wrist. Feeling her soul mark almost sigh out in bliss when feeling the loving gesture on her skin. He's been doing that all night, touching her somehow. Letting her know he wasn't going anywhere.

"What's wrong?"

"Did he do this to you? Touch you or hurt you at all, force you to do something you didn't want to do?" He whispered, fingers delicately running over the red print on her neck that would surely bruise later.

Y/n at the time hadn't noticed, but she was beginning to bruise from the grip Tako had on her neck when he became upset at her. It only lasted a couple of seconds for how angry he was, still it was going to leave a mark. However, at the time she didn't pay it any mind, sure it felt a little sore, but out of everything – she wasn't worried about that.

"I'm okay Tamaki, he was upset to find out you were coming for me. I could tell he regretted it the instant he let me go. Other than that, he didn't lay one finger on me, he was scared to." She told him gently, not coming up with excuses for her kidnapper, rather simply explaining what happened.

Shaking his head, becoming upset he pulled her into his body. Enveloping her into his sweet aroma, and warm hug. Picking her up and sitting her on the counter island. He was still taller, but in this position, he could fully trap and be close to her.

Standing in between her legs, Tamaki gripped the ends of the counter, upset that his other self, hurt her at all.

"I would never do something like this to you Y/n, it's crazy to think that he did." Tamaki murmured lowly, his forehead resting on hers for support.

Dark alluring eyes holding a glimmer of anger at his other self. Soft voice gentle as ever and soothing towards her. Her heart elated for how much attention he was giving her. Unafraid of their other best friend roaming around the room and seeing them act like this. Going off about something and making comments that they both ignored.

"Regardless of how upset he was, he shouldn't have hurt you." His eyes searched her own, making sure that she wasn't lying for his sake.

"I know you won't hurt me. Besides, I could kick your ass any time of the day," She smiled sweetly at him, blinding him with her radiant smile. Making his heart squeeze with tender and love. Massaging his taut shoulders, knowing it would calm him a little. She told him gently, "And he's not you Tamaki... even though he is." She mumbled, making a face. Still weirded out by the whole thing. "You two are so different. You're my Tamaki, my kind warm and lovable huge butterfly loving kind man. My best friend. My soulmate..." She kissed his cheek gently, giggling at how his face burst crimson, though he didn't hide away from her.

Still as shy as ever even after everything.

With his nose he trailed her cheek and kissed her skin gently, littering small kisses over her face. Making her smile, feeling his mate mark sigh in content along with his heart. He could finally bask in it all, her being here. Telling him she loves him and wants to stay with him too. Forgiving him for everything, as he did with her. Intertwining his fingers with hers again, he brought her hand up to his lips and kissed her knuckles gently.

"I love you, my butterfly." He smiled into her hand, his dark eyes spending a little too long on her left hand.

"What are you thinking about?" Y/n laughed a little for how fixated and quiet he became.

Shrugging, Tamaki smiled. Voice deep and caressing her with just one word, "You."

"Mhm. Well..." Y/n pulling him in, her thumb gliding on his bottom lip, loving how he kitten licked it and nibbled on the digit. Glancing to his dark alluring eyes, she could see the hunger in them. "Me too." She breathed heavily, wanting more than anything to be alone with him right now.

E/c eyes and onyx indigo only on each other.

"Alright, we get it. You're in love and want to bone each other." Mirio walked by them and got a couple of drinks from the fridge, handing them one and forcing them to the living room. Both his best friends chuckling for how clingy he was being with them too.

Mirio to them, never felt like a third wheel. If anything, it felt like their very energetic big blond son. Their sunshine – their optimism. Even he suffered with them for those two years, he missed his best friends. Missed their trio dynamic. No one could replace any of the spots of the Big-3, sort of like the musketeers.

If one went, they all did.

Still holding on to Tamaki's hand and guiding him to the living room they had so many memories on, Y/n called out to Mirio. "You mentioned Neji is coming right?"

Tamaki sitting down first, pulled her onto his lap. His arms wrapped around her midsection and chin on her shoulder, nibbling on her skin, close to her mark and making her squirm on top of him. Loving how her mark glowed from the affection he was giving her. In awe, at seeing it react to him. No one else other than them could see and feel the mark acting up.

"Tamaki." She murmured lowly.

"Don't mind me." He smiled sweetly at her, making her relax into his embrace, though he was making it very hard right now.

"Yeah-p, already on her way." Mirio finally responded, taking the other couch opposite from them, not minding at all the affection Tamaki was giving to Y/n, if anything he was amused to see them act like this. He hasn't seen them be this clingy with each other in a while. Though now they were doing it more freely than before. "Apparently, your father insisted on seeing you this instant, but she was able to give you today off. Tomorrow, not so sure. Sorry bud."

"I don't even know what to focus on. I have to fix everything, or at least try to... This is going to be so awkward..." Y/n grumbled, laying her head on Tamaki's shoulder, while he gave her a breather and kissed the top of her head.

Yes, he fucken missed her, but he would rather much wait to have her alone. If he continued to do anything else, his mark would make him insane and the way Mirio was wiggling his eyebrows at him he knew he wouldn't let him live down how attached he was to Y/n right now.

"You think it will be awkward?" The big blond chuckled, his blue eyes rolling dramatically. "Try being the one to convince this one to move out when he got married."

"Wait what?" Y/n with amusement glanced to Tamaki who was fidgeting from her stare, he was grumbling now and attempting to hide his crimson face in her neck from embarrassment.

Muttering, "I thought, I could stay here even after getting married. Use the excuse of taking care of Mirio, because he's too much of a ditz to be left alone." The indigo-haired, elf eared man, trembled a little for how nervous he got, discomfort taking over him now.

Chuckling at his expense, she asked, "I don't understand, are you saying she would've lived here with you two?" Not at all upset from this conversation at seeing him tremble. She laughed a little poking his cheek for how uncomfortable he was getting.

Tamaki was always adorable when embarrassed.

"No, they would've lived separately until he was ready to hug her. Modern marriage or whatever." Mirio shrugged as though it was obvious. "You know, that would be like a huuuuge step for him. Did he tell you he almost got a heart attack when she tried to get close to him? The best he could do was hold hands, and even then, he would rush in here. Too scared to see her." He giggled, remembering all the times he saw Tamaki rush into their apartment with a panicked expression, slamming the door close.

Almost as though monster was following him.

"Well, I wouldn't know I was away on missions." Y/n cackled. Already imagining Tamaki's panicked state – becoming best friends with the wall again. Hiding his face like he always did. "Ah, dammit that means I didn't get to see him freak out like he used to."

"Why aren't you more upset about this?" Tamaki's voice turned serious, remorseful. Hiding his face from them, wrapping his arms tighter to her midsection. Feeling vulnerable that she might leave him again. "You should be screaming at me. Angry for even being with her... She's your sister Y/n."

"Why though?" The h/c haired woman tilted her head, face sweet and not one ounce of resentment in her features. Only love. "You didn't do anything wrong. You were even scared to hold hands Tama. I know you better than anyone. I remember how hard it was to get you to hug me back when we were little, even how freaked out you were of Mirio sometimes." She giggled along with her blond best friend, "What we have now, is because of years I've known you, and building the trust we have. I knew the whole time how hard it would be for you. And I forced that on you..."

Y/n turned in his hold to really look at him.

"You should be livid with me. I made you believe she was your soul bearer and then only tag along to make you believe that she was. I fucked with your mind Tamaki. I knew what I was doing the whole time. Since your mark doesn't tell you who it is, unlike mine. I lied to you for those years, dodged your questions. And then we had that big fight." Her e/c eyes connected with his own, a million of silent apologies shining through. It was the fight that created a ripple effect, their downfall. "I lied about everything, that you weren't anything to me. I even forced Mirio to keep my secret."

"You know who should really be upset?" Mirio chimed in, "Nejire. You two played with her. You know that right?" He told them as gently as he could, making them cringe from the truth. "Y/n you're not dumb, you would see how distant he was with her. Forcing himself to even speak with her, be in the same room. It's like he was a mouse afraid every time she came by."

"Fuck... I know. I have a feeling an argument will happen when she shows up. Are you sure you two want us to do that here?" Y/n asked them, eyes downcast, knowing that her sister may never forgive her. Not like she'd blame her; she had every right to be upset. "I can leave to my condo and then –"

"No!" Tamaki squeaked out, stopping her train of thought. Afraid that if she left, she wouldn't come back.

"Amor. My handsome elf man –" ("My love.") She cupped his face. Playing with the ends of his indigo hair. Smiling gently at him and rubbing small circles on his cheekbones.

"Amor? That's a new one." Mirio smirked at Y/n who gave him a small glare.

Rolling her eyes at the blond and ignoring him, her voice changed when speaking to Tamaki. It always did, she was always much softer when it came to him.

"You made your point. I'm not going anywhere, okay? I know my words won't mean anything to you unless I show you, prove it to you. And I will. Besides, I don't think I should be left alone with the other you, running around town. I think he only let me go, to give me a fair fighting chance. I'm sure he wants my mark and if he gets it, we're all royally fucked." At hearing this, Tamaki's jaw clenched. He wasn't letting the other him take her again. "He wants my mark, more than the other people he's captured. I don't even know why. I'm sure he's aware if I came back to you, we would complete our mark. However, he willingly let me go knowing this... So, I'm sure he wants it regardless of it being completed or not... There's more to this then we know..."

"I know we were gonna wait, but I'm dying to know. Since you mentioned Souleater was Tamaki, but from a different universe my mind went, poof!" Mirio's wide blue eyes became crazed with excitement. "But I don't think we should tell everyone else; we should keep this between us." He told them quickly, already knowing something would happen to his best friend if they told everyone the truth.

"I agree." Y/n nodded solemnly.

Regardless of the time spent apart, the three of them flowed so easily together. They've known each other since they were kids. Have been in each other's lives ever since – the friendship and companionship they have. It's unbreakable regardless of what life threw at them. Tamaki and Y/n were involved romantically, transcending the stage of just best friends or just partners. They were more. And the three of them together, were a small family.

"Is that a good idea? Everyone's upset of us keeping you away from them." Tamaki whispered, he still remembered the desperation he got from Mina and Izuku for wanting to know where their soul bearers were at. The narrowed eyes and threatening glare he got from Keigo.

It's not like he backed down either, he was sure Hawks would show up here himself at any moment.

"Yes, they'll want to rope you in, blame you for something you haven't done." Y/n told him honestly. "I've worked with these heroes for a long time to know how they think. And I'm sure some are desperate to find their partners. I would be too." She smiled kindly at him, earning a timid smile.

"How do we know the other me won't just come out; it wouldn't make a difference anyways." Tamaki sighed out, still thinking how all of this was insane. It was taking some time for it to settle in.

And there was still a lot of missing information.

There was another him, roaming around his world. And that him, left his own world willingly and killed a version of the person this Tamaki loves. Multiverses were so foreign to him, Y/n was always the one whose been obsessed with galaxies and everything past earth. She knew more than him, but even she didn't know what to think about all of this.

Soulmate marks were already crazy to begin with, knowing there was someone out there who wanted to end it all and that there was another Tamaki Amajiki... well fuck. They would need all the help they could get.

He needed to know more about this person that went as Tako...

"He won't do anything that would cause you harm." Y/n reassured them. "Tamaki, he's jealous of the life you have. But he's you and he is happy that at least a version of Tamaki Amajiki got what he wanted. He wouldn't do that to you. From the small time I got to know him, he's not the type of person to take those around him down with his plans unless their needed for it. At least, he won't do that to you. He'll stay hidden."

"I don't like this." Mirio added, usual lively eyes becoming sad. To think that his best friend, or a version of him, was a villain... he wouldn't accept it. "You mentioned I didn't exist in his world, right? How is that possible?"

"I'm not sure Mirio, I really didn't get to ask a lot of questions when I confronted him about the truth. You guys should have waited a little longer before getting me."

"Getting you right away was the right thing to do, we need to complete our bond Y/n. I don't want you to be in any more pain. Still, I think we should help him." Tamaki told them, the room becoming quiet after his request. "I... it's not fair that I got what I wanted, and he didn't. He must feel so alone. You two are my best friends, I can't imagine who I would be without you."

Heavily sighing, Y/n told them truthfully, "Tako would've been better off without Y/n L/n in his life. From what he told me, she was completely different, then who I am. I want to help him Tamaki, but... he is working with an organization who started this vendetta against soulmates. At some point we will clash with him. I don't want to fight him any more than you do."

"Then we won't." Mirio told them, getting up and pacing in front of the couch. "He wavered when he was with you right?" He asked Y/n, blue eyes shining with an idea. "What if I meet with him too? Maybe then that will make a difference, with us two he'll change his mind. He'll tell us where the other soul bearers are at. Tamaki's always been a good person at heart, I'm sure at some point he was too. Also, if he speaks with our Tamaki that might push him towards the light again."

Tamaki nodded at his chipper friend, agreeing instantly. Wanting more than anything to save a part of himself. He could sympathize with him knowing his life was hell. He was still upset that he hurt Y/n, but if he regretted and only did it because he felt cornered than they should give him a chance.

One he hasn't gotten before.

"Okay, how do we find him?" Mirio and Tamaki stared at Y/n, as if she would know the answer.

"Sorry guys, I don't want to be negative, but the whole time I was kept in a room. He didn't tell me anything about himself. He kept going through my memories though, I'm sure there was a part of him that wished he could've been there in real life."

"Which memories?" Mirio asked her, clearly in hero mode.

"Um... they were mostly of me and you," Y/n held on to Tamaki's hand. "He kept poking at one specific one though..." She thought of the one memory he kept going back to. It was always the ones when they were younger, he preferred to see the most. The one where Y/n and Tamaki played with her quirk and watched butterflies together. Grunting in annoyance she grimaced. "I think I know where he might spend his free time. That is if he stops there. We might have to camp there until he shows up."

"Butterflies?" Tamaki asked with a small smile, already knowing, since he would probably go to the same place too.

"Dammit... I swear... I hate using that part of my quirk, they don't leave me alone afterwards." Y/n whined, already hating the idea.

"But it's my favorite, and I'm sure it's his too." Tamaki gave her another smile, his dark eyes begging her to just say yes.

Rolling her eyes at first, she gave him a bashful smile, making his heart jump in glee. Honestly, how could they ignore each other for that long, they were made for each other, soulmate mark or not. It's as though the time apart didn't happen for how easily they talked with each other again. And they made each other better. Sure, people who loved you for your flaws was remarkable. However, finding someone that challenged you. That made you want to be better, a better version of yourself. That was worth holding on to.

"Alright, before you two give each other those lovey-dovey glances and fuck each other with your eyes, we need talk strategy for this side mission." Mirio rolled his eyes dramatically, walking up to them and flicking both of their foreheads before going back to his side of the room.

Making one whine in protest, while the other one cursed him out.

"You're just jealous!" Y/n flipped him off.

"Sure, I'm jealous of you guys finally getting together. I felt like your kid going through a horrible divorce until you two decided to stop being stupid." Mirio snickered when Y/n tried to lunge herself at him, then belly laughed the angrier she got.

Tamaki saving him as he held Y/n back, tsked disapprovingly. "Children behave." He chastised them.

"I'll chill when the world stops turning." Y/n replied with a snarky comment.

"You wound me, Mariposa." Mirio laughed, as she tried to squirm away from Tamaki again, who wasn't budging. "I've fucking missed you chipmunk."

"I will poison you and let you die a slow death, don't test me." Y/n threatened, already preparing herself to wrestle with her best friend.

Mirio laughing from how tough she was acting, he poked at her temper again, "Calm down Y/n, maybe, maybe, once you reach my height then I'll be afraid of you."  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 9K 199
Art of girl on cover is not mine, credits to artist! (I don't know who, it was a PicsArt sticker) My Hero Academia Fanfic Things were terrible... Thi...
3.3M 120K 91
New school years call for new beginnings. Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately) for Caleb, his new beginning consists of a constantly horny pale room...
90.9K 2.4K 17
γ€Žι»’εŸ·δΊ‹γ€ ───────────────── β•°β”ˆβž€ ❝𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑 a shapeshifter meets a demon butler.❞ ───────────────── κ’°Sebastian Michaelis x Readerκ’± ...
978K 24.4K 39
(Y/N), a mere human came across the cunning demon Sebastian Michaelis. Sebastian has taken quite an interest to (Y/N) but will a demon and a human ev...