THALIA

awmhei tarafından

THALIA When a woman dressed in a black suit approached me on a train track, whilst I was holding a bottle of... Daha Fazla

1. Caught blue handed
2. Its a bit out of the blue
3. A blue dress
4. New found friend
5. Sleepover
6. TEMPORARY family
7. "Home" sweet "home"
8. Doll
9. Cry me a river
10. Bachelorette
11. Mystery man marry me
12. Rubbish
13. Wedding day
14. In-laws
15. Brat
16. Truth or dare
17. BD
18. DD
19. Mirror
20. Preach
21. Tired
22. Escape
23. Best man
24. Questions
25. Girlfriend
26. Salute
27. Dressing gown & no shoes
28. Liar
29. Brothers
30. Robber
31. Bowling
32. Wanted
33. Adopted
34. Names
35. Greece & Girlfriends
36. Meet May
37. Family group chat
A/n
38. Private plane
39. Yacht
40. Sun cream
41. Talking heads
42. Usernames
43. Family?
44. Relatives
45. Tension
46. Trouble
47. Heart breaks
48. Farewell
49. Roomates
50. Secrets
51. Harassed
52. Footage
53. Storm
54. Golden boy
55. Creep
56. Gift
57. Pancakes
58. Invitation
59. Siblings
60. Rain
61. PDA
A/n
62. Bridal style
63. Greetings
64. Reunited
65. Self sabotage
66. Alley Ways
67. Pink, pink, and more pink
68. News
69. Forever
70. Family
71. Mean girls
72. Eavesdropping
A/n
73. Self worth
A/n
74. Old faces
75. Ghosts
76. Arguments
77. Apologies
78. Saving
79. Resolving

Aesthetics

25.1K 371 77
awmhei tarafından

RICHARD FORD

• daddy dearest •

Richard is 52. An ex-professional assassin/bounty hunter. He had a partnership with the FBI, he'd hunt down their criminals and either kill them or return them. Part of the terms and conditions is that he was deemed immunity. Meaning it is impossible for him to be arrested for murdering any of these criminals. His ex-wife and mother of all his children fled away with his unborn baby, who he had no idea about. He lives with his 6 sons in London but has homes all around the world.

BENNU FORD

• the protector •

Bennu is 23 years old. He is the oldest of his siblings and he's already reached where his father had. Having the same deal with the FBI as he did. He's the protector. He loves his siblings, despite sometimes being stern or strict, he only wants what's best for them. He can be cold and ruthless. But also loving and caring. He has a high school sweetheart called Nadine, he fell in love with her deeply and he changed for the better.

AXEL FORD

• the fighter •

Axel is 21 years old. He's the second oldest and he took a slightly different route. He's working his way up in the boxing ranks and has already created a world wide known name for himself. Viper. He's much like his little brother Dom, works out his problems with his fists, but controls his sudden outburst much better. He tries and help his little bro, but Dom can be stubborn. His hair is dyed bleach blonde and he loves racing.

NIKOLAI FORD

• the observer •

Nikolai is the third oldest. He's 19 years old. He's quiet and often keeps his emotions bottled up. He likes to skateboard late at night, and smoke a joint. He plays the electric guitar in a band, but often prefers to stay out of the spotlight. Although quiet, he's the biggest tease. He's an observer. Knows his brothers weaknesses and how to rile them up. He often helps his big brother, Ben, to find his preys weakness and lure them out.

MATTEO FORD

• the wind up •

He's 18 years old, and twins with Dom. He's a crackhead, a wind up. He brings the light to the party. He's always making his brothers laugh. Despite being chaotic, he's a doctor. He works in the family. Helping some of the victims whoever the people that Bennu hunts down has hurt. Making sure they get medical care. He also helps whoever's hurt in the family. Despite already having doctor qualifications, he still goes to school and is captain of the football team, not wanting to grow up too quickly.

DOMINIQUE FORD

• the hothead •

Otherwise known as the Xander.
He's 18 years old, a twin to Matteo. He often can be rude, even to his own family. Sometimes he finds it hard to deal with his emotions so he takes it out on the people he cares about. He likes to fight, but he doesn't aspire to be a boxer like his big bro Axel. He's still figuring out what he wants. He likes to go racing with Axel and Matteo.

Don't worry, his little sister will put him in his place xoxo

GIOVANNI FORD

• the hacker •

He is 16 years old. Twins with Thalia. He helps out in the family business by hacking into databases and security cameras. Locating the prey. He's quiet and shy, often putting his siblings before him. He's the kindest by far. When his twin sister came into his life he felt a little more understood. He tries to separate himself from Matteo and Dom at school, trying to go unnoticed.

THALIA FORD

• trouble •

She's 16 years old. Twins with Gio. She is the definition of trouble, so much that that is her nickname. She's been arrested a few times, for vandalism and sometimes assault. She never fails to put the people who disrespect her in their places at school. But it's a different story for her foster parents. She finds love hard, but when she does, she loves fiercely.

__________________________________

EXTRA INFORMATION

- When Giovanni was born, the boys' mother kicked Rich out of the hospital room. Claimed she needed time alone. Little did he know, she was giving birth to their baby girl. She escaped the hospital with their child, Rich had no idea he had another child.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.9K 568 27
{Completed} Everyone deserves love and happiness. _________________________________ "The mere thought of future will screw you. The past has screwed...
14.9K 1.4K 35
Shanvi sharma a 2nd yr of college student, she is ambivert and kind, loving and caring in nature but she is little bit short tempered. she is coming...
0 0 14
We were alone in the dark, just the two of us, as the moonlight filtered in. It was just the two of us facing each other in the night, as it had alwa...
3K 194 47
Meet Tina Mehta an Indian girl studied in USA returns back to home town after 4 years and after 2.5 years fate decides to play its game when everythi...