Fly ~Colection of Poetry and...

By OwlMagick

A collection of poetry and prose. All done my me. Cover by mamina38199. Enjoy! :) PS, I will post on average... More

A Walk Home
Graveyard ~poem~
Early Winter
Downfall
Ode to a Sheet of Paper
Love Refugees
Clockwork
A Goodbye to Innocence

Fly ~Colection of Poetry and Prose~

48 1 0
By OwlMagick

So... I decided to do a personal anthology of my poetry and prose. All of these pieces are MINE. I hope you like it. If you don't, oh well. *shrug* Hope you find something of your liking. Some are creative writing class work. Other's are personal so they might not have correct grammar and rhythm and things like that. Most will be poetry. I don't feel very confident with my prose.

I urge you to comment. Comments top more than votes because I actually get input and constructive criticism. SO COMMENT, please. 

Umm.... ENJOY!!!!!!!!!

Owl hugs and dolphin kisses,

Mari (OVO)

PS, the cover is done by the one and only, fabulous Mamina38199!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 592 19
αžšαžΏαž„αžšαŸ‰αžΆαžœαž”αŸ‚αž”αž˜αž·αž“αž’αž˜αŸ’αž˜αžαžΆαž˜αž½αž™ αž–αžΈαž€αŸ’αž˜αŸαž„αžŠαŸ‚αž›αž‚αŸαžαŸ’αžšαžΌαžœαž‚αŸαž’αŸ’αžœαžΎαž”αžΆαž”αž”αŸ’αžšαŸ‚αž€αŸ’αž›αžΆαž™αž‡αžΆαž’αŸ’αž“αž€αž”αŸ’αžšαž»αžŸαžŠαŸ‚αž›αž˜αžΆαž“αž’αŸ†αžŽαžΆαž…αž€αžΆαž…αž˜αž·αž“αž’αž˜αŸ’αž˜αžαžΆ αžœαžΆαž‡αžΆαž€αžΆαžšαž”αŸ’αžŠαžΌαžšαžœαž·αž‰αŸ’αž‰αžΆαžŽαž˜αž½αž™αž…αžΌαž›αžαŸ’αž›αž½αž“αž˜αž½αž™αž‘αŸ€αž αž αž½αž™αŸŽ αž€αŸαž”αŸ’αžšαŸ‚αžαŸ‚αž‚αŸαžαŸ’αžšαžΌ...
7.7K 462 41
On every page of this poetry book, there is one person--- she's the muse that dances in my poetic art. She's the inspiration in my life, the one who...
21K 444 48
Just a few bits and pieces of poetry I've written over the years. |On-going|
10.8K 566 102
collection of shayaris of all popular Shayars like Faiz Ahmad Faiz,Ahmad Faraz, Jaun Elia, Mirza Ghalib Sahab and some of my work....hope you enjoy i...