The Modern Desi Pyaar !

Always_Manyata द्वारा

Jai Agnihotri (28) Our Handsome Cardiologist. Staying in his village running a clinic of his own, a well mann... अधिक

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chaptee 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Epilogue
Bonus chapter
Your Reviewssss

Chapter 19

8.5K 652 101
Always_Manyata द्वारा

Vishakha's POV

"Hello everyone " I said getting up early as always, but today for going to the field.

I am super excited !

Yesterday Mr.Grumpy was trying so hard to get into my nerves but controlled myself by keeping quiet. But I really wanted to shout on him so bad, I was just dying to yell at him.

But no ! Won't react to any of his stunts. He thinks he can make me angry? Let's see ! I am Dr.Vishakha Singh! Psychiatrist. I know how to calm my own mind as well.

I wear lose pants and t-shirt.

"So is everyone here?" Asked My Dad

"No Jai is left" Said Lalit uncle

What? Even he will come with us.

First these stupid kids, Pihu, Dhruv and Preet are coming with us and now their leader as well.

Why No peace in my life god????

"Here I come" We heard the Devil.

But I didn't bother to turn around.

"Chachu Came" Shouts Pihu.

Hehehe Chachu is your hero that's why.

"Let's go" Said Jai.

"Elders can come with me and Chirag ! while rest with Jai" Said Rukh bhai.

Wait I come under elders right? Or the rest?

We come out of the house. Soon both the car's filled with small kids and elders.

Now left are Jeet, Jagat, Ritu, Me and Jai.

Now what does this means? 🥲

Ritu held my hand and made me sit with her in the Jeep.

Jai looked at me a few minutes and then began the car.

I look at the beautiful green fields with buffaloes grazing as well as cows.

Some womens caring cow dunk cakes to their homes.

I smile looking at it also cold wind is touching my body.

The sky is so clear as well.

Then After some time we all reach the fields.

There were 4 fields, each of one brother. It was empty and today we are going to fill it up.

I would be helping Lalit uncle's family of course.

We all split and know Lalit uncle is explaining us what to do.

I nod even though I can't understand anything.

"Jai you will help Vishakha" Said uncle

"No!" I said immediately

"I-I mean, I understood uncle" I said

"But beta, in one go you can't understand"

"Uncl" I paused as someone Shouted "Jaii"

We all looked back . It's Om.

I smile.

He came running to us.

He greeted everyone and hugged Jai.

"Hello Vish" He said with a smile

"Hi Om, How are you? Where were you?" I asked

"To my work in Delhi and I am good. What about you? Are you okay?"

"Yeah kind of fine"

He looks at Jai and then whispered in my ear "That kind of is because of this rude?"

I laugh and nod.

"What did you say?" Jai asked

"Non of your concerns" Om said

"Om!" Said Jai

"Uncle I came help you guys, Sapna Bhabhi told me you guys are here so I came" Om said

"Uncle, Om will Help me" I said standing next to him.

"Okay beta, now we should start I guess" Said Aunty and we all nod.

Om told me how to do or plant a seed. I try to do it but failed to which he laughed.

"Okay, I will try again" I said and did exactly how he did it.

"Perfect" He said and we gave hi-fi to each other.

Then we started together with a lane and began to talk "how do you handle that Stupid idiotic friend of yours?" I asked

He chuckles "Because We are childhood friends and I know everything about him"

"He is not a good person, I don't like him"

"Why?"

"Why? He always shouts on me, always tries to make fun of me, tries to instigate me to shout on him"

"To shout on him?"

"Yes ! Actually we both got into a very serious heated argument and so I decided to leave him alone and would never fight with him but this man, he was instigating me so badly yesterday I don't know why, I really wanted to shout on him but controlled my self"

He chuckles "are you manipulating me to go against him?"

"No, not at all but I am shocked that how are you both are such good friends when he can't even talk properly without shouting"

"Maybe he likes teasing you, maybe he is like that only with me"

I got up "I didn't do any such thing with him that would make him hate me like thhhhhhhh" My leg got twisted and I was about to fall but Om held me tightly in his arms.

"Are you alright?" He asked

I nod "yeah"

Actually the ground is really muddy and wet at one corner as there is a water pipe or pump near by so we are not planting anything there now.

When we both left eachother, I slipped again holding his hand, and he also fell beside me.

This made me and him laugh.

He got up and then helped me to get up, our hairs and clothes everything is muddy.

We both look at each other and laugh.

But then suddenly a very strong impact of water splashed on us.

We moved away from each other immediately.

Then the water was stopped.

We looked at our side and saw it was Jai who did it. Now this is a limit. He came to us and said "oh god I am so sorry, I didn't saw you guys"

"You this is on purpose, didn't you?" I asked him with fuming glare

"Why would I do that? And why are you getting angry? Oh wait did I spoil your moment?" He said sarcastically

"Don't act so innocent! I am telling you" I point my forefinger at him.

"Oh really?" He came close "then what will you do if I don't stop"

"I will show now" I said and took some mud in my hands, got back a bit and threw it directly on his face.

I smirk "this is what I can do"

I saw Om cupped his mouth looking at Jai.

Jai cleaning his face with his hands and glared at me "You just wait now"

He took some mud in his hand threw it on my head.

"I won't leave you mr.devil" I said and took some mud in my hand and in no time it converted in to a mud fight.

We both didn't stop even though Om was trying to stop us. Soon Our parents came.

Mumma held my hand and Uncle holds him.

"Why are you both fighting?" asked Dad

"Ask him why is he troubling me for no reason" I said with an irritated expression.

"I said it was a mistake"

"No! You did it on purpose, I know very well" I scream at him

Jai was about to say something when uncle stopped him "Jai!"

Mumma and Dad took Jai with them and now they are planting together while me Om, uncle and aunty are doing the work together.

I am doing it in anger!

We did our works and then we all sat in circle to have food together under the shade of the tree and by now I am dry from top to bottom but covered with mud.

Om got a phone call that's why he went aside.

I went big water tap to clean myself.

I looked from where it will be opened. Then I saw on the top of it. I tried to roll it but I was unable to as it was so hard to turn even slightly.

"Move" I heard Jai's voice making me jump a bit.

I turned around "no I don't need your help"

"Who said I am helping you? I want to clean myself" He said and began to roll the sleeves of his kurta. I won't lie but...it's...it's intimidating!

I look at his face and he came close making me move back a bit "Move" He said looking into my eyes.

"No ! I will open it myself for me" I said and turned around and tried to rotate the wheel.

I gave in all my strength but I didn't gave up "Please khul ja" (please open) I said

Then I felt someone behind me, his chest touching my back slightly.

I saw two arms beside me, hold my hand and turning the wheel with ease. I felt his breath on my neck and I felt butterflies in my tummies.

I turned my face to my right and my nose touched his cheek which made him look at me. Our faces so close to each other.

This is not the first time we are close but this closeness is making me feel things. He have sharp jawline, Amazing eyes, pointed nose. The mud on his face is making him look....Hot !

Suddenly The water began flow and he moved back slowly still looking at me.

He went in front of the water and began to clean his hands, legs and face.

I turned my head away from him.

He came back and closed the wheel.

"Hey, I am left to clean myself" I said

"You said you don't need my help" He began to close it properly

Then I saw Om "fine, Om is a nice man, he will help me"

I said and called him "Om"

Then I heard the water flowing out again.

I looked at Jai "clean yourself Fast" He said without looking at me.

What happened to him?

I kept looking at him ! He turned his hand to me "what now? Do it fast ! The water is being wasted"

I just went in to clean myself. My legs, hands and then my face.

When I was done Om came.

He cleaned himself and we all went to have food.

I sat beside Ritu and Om. We talked alot.

Then we all came back home, I was so tired that after bathing I slept.

Slept till the morning and I even left my Dinner.

😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠

I hope you guys liked the chapter!

Please keep supporting through your votes and comments.

Thank you 😊

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

667K 38.7K 34
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. °•°•°•°•° "Junoon ba...
62.8K 4.3K 22
# Book 1 in Forever Series °•𝐑𝐢𝐲𝐚 𝐕𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚•° 26 year old. Medical residency student in neurology.She is the sweet sunshine girl who comes in an...
698K 35.9K 46
"Mom i told you na ! I don't wanna get married . Be honest what do I lack . I have money , family, house, and a car . But all you want is for me to...
549K 26.2K 74
To Aarna patel, he was the kind of man she wanted to stay away yet she desired him - dark, tough, extreme, controlling, commanding, and a billionaire...