Only His

By Shawty_melodies

𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ★★★ "Stop moving and stay still." "Then tell me where we ar... More

A/N
Cнаpтёя Ѳпё | ✎
Cнаpтёя TШѳ|✎
Cнаpтёя Tняёё|✎
Cнаpтёя Fѳця|✎
Cнаpтёя Fїѵё| ✎
Cнаpтёя $їж|✎
Cнаpтёя $ёѵёп|✎
Cнаpтёя Єїgнт|✎
Cнаpтёя Йїпё|✎
Cнаpтёя Tёп|✎
Cнаpтёя Єгёѵёп|✎
Cнаpтёя Tщёгѵё|✎
Cнаpтёя Tнїятёёп|✎
Cнаpтёя Fѳцятёёп|✎
Cнаpтёя Fїfтёёп| ✎
Cнаpтёя $їжтёёп| ✎
Cнаpтёя $ёѵёптёёп
Cнаpтёя Єїgнтёёп
Cнаpтёя Йїпётёёп
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-Ѳпё
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-Tщѳ
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-Tняёё
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-Fѳця
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-Fїѵё
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-$їж
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-$ёѵёп
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-Єїgнт
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-Йїпё
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-Ѳпё
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-Tщѳ
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-Tняёё
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-Fѳця
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-Fїѵё
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-$їж
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-$ёѵёп
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-Єїgнт
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-Йїпё
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-Ѳпё
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-Tщѳ
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-Tняёё
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-Fѳця
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-Fїѵё
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-$їж
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-$ёѵёп
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-Єїgнт
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-Йїпё
Cнаpтёя Fїfтч
Cнаpтёя Fїfтч-Ѳпё
Cнаpтёя Fїfтч-Tщѳ
Cнаpтёя Fїfтч-Tняёё
Cнаpтёя Fїfтч-Fѳця
Cнаpтёя Fїfтч-Fїѵё
Єpїгѳgцё

Cнаpтёя Fѳятч

2.5K 104 43
By Shawty_melodies

Aliyah

Kazimir rarely drove, but I was thinking only his men should drive. He drove like a mad man. He was swerving in and out of cars and speeding down Russia's highway.

I put on my seatbelt, because who the fuck knows what could happen. It was snowing as well and he wasn't driving with any caution.

I was more dressed for Russian weather as well. I was wearing black Dior snow boots with a plain black bodysuit that fit my body. I had a black and grey fur coat as well that had matching fur rounded hat.

We were in Moscow and I looked at all the buildings. I was amazed at all the colors and architecture. I wasn't ready to go to Kazimir's house, I wanted to see the city first.

I have never been to Russia before and wanted to have time to take it in first. He eventually pulls out off the highway and drives a bit slower.

"Where are going?" I ask.

"From your expression, I can see that you want to look at my city," he smiles.

Cars move out of his way as he drove further into the city and I wondered why. I didn't question it, but continued to look outside. I was amazed by all the buildings. I felt excitement surge through my body, one I haven't felt in a while.

I played with my hair and wish I chose a longer wig to wear. I had chosen a straight black with that was slightly curled at the ends, it stopped at my breast.

I missed wearing my wigs for it was easier for me to hide and change my identity to a limit. I liked the feeling of a new identity.

He pulls over the car and turns off the ignition. He got his own fur coat and put it on. He got out the car and I got my coat.

He opened the door for me and he wrapped a grey scarf that smelled exactly like him around me. I took a deep breath inhaling his scent.

"Kaz, what if I get too hot?" I ask.

"You won't," he chuckles.

Black tinted cars pulled up closer to us and Kazimir's men came out the car. It gained the attraction of others and all eyes were on us.

Kazimir didn't cover his face, so they saw his face. He took my hand and our finger interlocked, the feeling warming my hands. I thought of the time in Italy. He said he would try and he was.

He was trying this whole time and I finally saw it. He tried this whole way and my heart ached. I smiled to myself and feel myself blushing.

I have felt his hands on every part of my body expect my own. We have never held hands before, I looked up at him. He looked down at me furrowing my eyebrows.

"What?" He asked.

"You have never hold my hand my hand before," I stammered.

It's dumb for me to say something like that, but I mean he never holds my hand. He always grabs my arms, my wrists or waist. Never my hand.

"I'm letting Russia know the lion has find his lioness," he smirks.

He pulls me in for a kiss and there it was again that guilt, I pushed it away. I kissed him back and the kissed warmed whatever part of my body that was cold.

I smiled against his lips and watched as the I could see our breath in the cold air. He gave me another kiss on my lips and pulled me along. Kazimir's men followed us and people stared.

Yet for me, I felt like it was only us. I felt like Kazimir and I was the only people in the world. I smiled at all the buildings and I got a little to excited seeing everything. I wish I could live in this moment for a long time.

He showed me the Kremlin and the Cathedral. I had to take pictures, so I could remember it. I would also show Azura, maybe I could bring her here.

I was able to get a selfie of me and Kaz. I smiled at the photo and I took many more. I listened to Russian music that filled the streets. The snowing covering the ground. The frozen over lake and the sounds of Russia.

"This is beautiful," I said.

"I'm glad you like it, there is much more to show you," he says.

We walk down toward the end of the road and children crowded a man. He had little puppets and parents started to pull their children away.

Kazimir shook his head and they parents stilled. The children noticed us as well and I only noticed how much power Kazimir has here. This was his country and he could do what he pleased.

Kazimir could kill me and stake my head for the whole world to see and nobody would take it down, unless he says. A sick emotion swirls through me.

It made me dizzy and my body became heavy. Kazimir has more power than Jorge together. My head starts to spin to uncontrollably and I no longer felt my limbs. I entered into darkness.

***
I woke up and rubbed my head, I felt strong arms around me. I groaned and rested my head against the cold window. I pulled away from the warmth of Kazimir's arms.

"Aliyah," Kaz says.

I turned to him and put the window down, letting cold air fill the car. Mikhail was now driving the car and Leo next to Mikhail.

"I passed out?" I asked.

"Yes, are you okay?"

"Yeah," I mumbled.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, inhaling the air. I rarely pass out like that. I have only passed out when something becomes to much for me. If I become to overwhelmed and stressed, amongst other things.

It hasn't happened in so long that I forget that it happens. It was something I had picked up after all the trauma I had suffered. My body and brain would shut down. It was like a coping mechanism for me.

I exhaled and inhaled once again. I can't believe I passed out. I continued to rub my temples and licked my lips. My lips were dry and I needed some water.

"We are almost at the house."

"Alright, I need some water," I said.

My voice was hoarse and I cleared it. I swallowed my Saliva hoping that would help. Leo handed me a water bottle and I took it hesitantly.

"You didn't drink from this?" I ask.

"No, I bought it when you passed out," Mikhail answers.

I was still uneasy, but unscrewed the cap and drank the bottle of water. It soothed my thirst and made my mouth feel less dry. We came up to a gate and I looked at what was in front of me. My mouth dropped open.

This fucking mansion was much bigger than the one in Mexico I use to live in. Holy fucking shit, I was going to pass out again. The gates open and Mikhail drives along a long driveway.

He drives around a turn since there was a water fountain in the middle. It was covered in snow and was not running. Flowers that used to be there withered away.

The house was made out of white material. There was a grand stair case going up with brown large carved doors. There was a balcony and that was held up by pillars.

There were to many windows to fucking count. They all held a older design to it and had a gold look to the design of them. Where trees are supposed to be stood are dead ones.

The snows covers them allowing you to still fall in love with the beauty of the mansion in front of you. Kazimir stepped out the vehicle and came to open the door for me. The rest of the vehicles pull up and there were more cars.

The usual six were now replaced with twelve. People come out of the house and I step out. I still looked around in shocked and Kazimir took my hand once again, locking our fingers together.

A woman with gray hair and dark brown streaks are held back in a bun. Pearls decorated her chest and Diamond earrings covered her ears.

She had high cheekbones, Snow White skin, pink rosy lips, thin pencil drawn eyebrows and beautiful Hazel eyes. She wore a long elegant white gown that touched the floor and fur covered her shoulders.

A younger woman and man step out joining the woman beside her. I looked at the man first. He had black curly and hazel eyes. He had a sharp jawline and clean shaven face. He had muscular frame, but he glared at me.

He wearing a long sleeve black crew neck and gold watch to watch to decorate the outfit. He swore black jeans and black shoes. He looks a lot like Kazimir, that is his brother.

I look to the younger woman was beaming with happiness to see Kazimir. My face twist into a scowl and look at her. She had dark blonde hair with brown highlights and green eyes.

She wore fur around her shoulders just like the woman. Instead of pearls she wore diamonds instead. I tighten my hold on Kazimir's hand.

She excitedly runs down the steps almost tripping in the snow but Kazimir caught her. He embraces her and I felt myself getting angry. Who the fuck was she? and why the fuck is he so happy to see her?

I remembered when he first kidnapped me. He was supposed to be getting married to someone. If this was her, she better hope she has quick death when it came to me. She was Kazimir's usual type anyways, so I wouldn't be surprised if this was the girl he was supposed to marry.

"Malyshka, it's only my sister," he laughs.

"Oh," I said, surprised.

I felt all anger leave my body and my muscles relax. I let out a sigh of relief and let all my murderous thoughts disappear.

"Hello, I take your Aliyah. I'm Anastasia," she introduces.

Her Russian accent was thick and heavy. Her voice was sweet and reminded me of spring when all the animals came out.

"The one and only," I smile.

"You weren't lying about bringing her here, the witch is inside, I wish you the best of the luck. By the look of her face before, she looked like she wanted to kill me," Anastasia says.

Kazimir pats her head and took my hand once again. He leans down to my ear while taking me towards the stairs.

"You look sexy, when you're jealous l'vitsa," he whispers.

There it was lioness again. He was officially claiming me as his. I liked it when he called me that in Russian, it made my heart beat rapidly. My heart was beating even more faster as I got closer to Kazimir's mothers.

She peered down at me and watched me closely. Kazimir pulled his mother in for a hug and she kissed each of his cheeks. I turn back and Sasha was walking with Alexei. Alexei seemed to be lecturing her about her behavior and the way to act.

She was serious and still held interest, excitement and trouble in her eyes. Sasha was not about to listen to Alexei and she was going to be a bad influence on me.

"This is her, I see," his mother says.

"Mother, be nice."

"I haven't even said anything yet," she scoffs.

She pulls me in for a hug and kisses my cheeks as she did to Kaz. She pulls back and grins at me with pearly white teeth.

"Oh, it's lovely to meet the girl that my son is obsessed with," she greets.

"My name is Maria," she introduced.

She slaps the boy next to her on the back of the head and curses at him in Russian. He doesn't argue back and looks at me.

"Andrei," he mutters.

"Now come inside, it's quite frankly cold out her. Oh my now who else have you brought?" Maria ask.

She looks towards Sasha and she comes next to me. She smiles at introduces herself to everyone as well. Maria eventually moves the conversation inside.

The house was pure marble. There was a large staircase leading upstairs. Chandeliers hang from the ceilings. Large paintings of different landscapes hang on the walls.

Small dark brown furniture decorate the foyer and some plants. I looked around taking everything in. Maids and butlers greeted Kazimir and Alexei.

Only a few greet Sasha and I. Most just stared and I felt uneasy. Sasha and I were the only black people here, what a way to stick out. We walk into a living room that had white and beige couches.

There was a large windows showing you the outside and the snow that started to fall. Drapes and more chandeliers decorated this room. This whole place was lavish.

A charcuterie board in the middle of the large coffee table. A large flat screen play Russian orchestra and the fireplace below crackled.

"I see you got comfortable in my house," Kazimir says.

"You were coming home, so we got the house ready for you," Anastasia said.

Maria and Anastasia take a seat feasting on the food. All type of cheeses, crackers and meats. There were a different types of fruits such as grapes, strawberries, blackberries, and raspberries.

They ate like a queen and princess. Andrei sat down next to Anastasia, but didn't eat anything. Kazimir had removed his coat and a maid had taken it. The came an took away my coat and hat as well.

I was only in my jumpsuit that didn't seem appropriate for a time like this. It showed my body off and it didn't hide anything. Kazimir sat down on a single chair and pulled me to sit on his lap.

Alexei and Sasha sat down as well. I kept staring at Sasha as we talked to each other with our eyes. There were men all around the place on every single corner.

Kazimir leaned back and kept his hand around my waist. A older man walked in with a woman around his arm.

She had blonde hair that almost came to her waist. I could tell she was a natural blonde from her roots. They were slightly curled in the front and straight else where. She had deep blue sky eyes that glowed.

The man had black grey colored hair. He had green eyes like Anastasia, but his eyes were cold and empty. He had messy stubble and needed a cane to walk.

The blonde girl stared at me and her face twisted into a scowl. Kazimir tensed against me and the room grew silent.

"It's true, you did bring her with you," The man sneers.

Disgust plagued his face and his eyes travel to Sasha. I grew tense myself thinking what the fuck? Was this man racist, because that was not a look I was expecting.

"Kazimir, are you really going to replace with this black bitch," the woman snaps.

I blink and I feel my eye twitch. No fucking way did that just come out her mouth. Anastasia clears her throat and I stand up. I have been itching to kill someone.

"Say that in fucking English and try me bitch."

I glared at her and crossed my arm. Kazimir stood up and if he tried to calm me down I was going to get pissed at him. I may let my racist comments slide, but when there at me. You're asking for it.

"Sit down son, Vera has a point. You could so much better than a dirty black woman that's been used up by Mexicans," he insults.

I can't even react to what his father said, because I only remember that I don't understand Russian. I lied to fucking Kaz and told him, I don't understand.

Vera was there girl's name and I was going to turn the bitch into Aloe Vera once I put her body in blender. I feel that blood lust rise in me and I bite my tongue.

"Father, I respect you but I will not have you disrespecting respecting her and bringing her here," Kaz grits.

"What did he say?" I ask.

"Nothing," he replies.

He was going to lie to my face and if we wasn't in front his family. I would have raised hell in this place. I crossed my arms and stared at both of them.

"Kazimir, you cannot seriously be defending her? The brotherhood would never allow a nigger and you know it," Vera shouts.

Here's the thing about saying nigger and nigga in different languages. They all sound the fucking same. Oh, this bitch wanted to get beat the fuck up.

"Vera, I am warning you. If you let another word come out your mouth about her. You aren't going to like it," he threatens.

"No, it's not fair that I wait for you and your bring back some nigger. You have never once showed interest for her kind. What have I not done right?" She complains.

I could careless about the old man, because I knew I couldn't touch him. Her I most definitely could fucking touch. I wasn't to far from her and I charged for the bitch.

I thinking was the adrenaline rushing through my veins that made me get so brave. The pent up anger that I have been feeling for a week. All my anger that I been keeping in for so long came the fuck out.

I swung at her right in her fucking face and fisted my hands around those golden strand of hairs. Screams of help come from her and I continue punch her. My fist lands into those pretty cheekbones of hers.

She tried punching back, but she couldn't do anything. I swung her body to the ground and before I could touch her again, somebody pulls me away.

"Kazimir, put me the fuck down," I yell.

"No, you need to calm down," he says.

I don't fight against him, because he was much stronger than me all together. I watched as she sat up on the floor with blood coming out of her nose. Nobody helped her expect Kazimir's father.

I took a deep breath to calm myself down, but I could only think of killing her. Kazimir kept his hold on me and I slowly relaxd from the smell of him.

I watched as she cried and wiped away the blood. That was going to leave a nasty bruise on her face.

"I would not want to mess her," Anastasia comments.

"Do see what I am saying?"

I sighed and only mentally cursed myself. I proved his fathers point. He was racist that's for sure and probably saw me as an animal. I sure as hell acted like one for my first impression.

"Let me go," I mumbled.

"Get them out my house," Kazimir yells.

"No, leave them. Don't remove them, because of the way I acted," I said.

He releases his tight hold on my waist, but he still hold me gently. He kept me close to me as if he was protecting me. A lioness can protect herself and hunt for herself.

I didn't need Kaz to protect me in this moment. I could do it myself. I sighed and pulled away from him.

"I apologize for my actions," I said.

I didn't mean it one fucking bit. Vera can take a stick with vines on it up her ass and so can Kaz's father. The room was mostly silent besides Vera's whimpering. I pulled away from Kazimir and saw Mikhail talking to someone.

I only trusted Mikhail out of all Kazimir's men. I don't know why, I just did. He seemed the most genuine and called me boss lady first. I started to walk towards him.

"Where are you going?" He ask.

"I'm taking Mikhail with me and any other men you want to send with me," I responded.

I looked down at the bitch as I passed her. I would have spat on here, but considering she already took a beating it's fine.

I grabbed Mikhail's wrist and leaded him towards the door. A maid had my coat and hat in her hands. She was smart for guessing I was leaving.

I put my coat and my hat. I opened the door and ignored Kazimir shouting for me. I stepped out in the cold air and walked down the steps as the snow fell. So much for relaxation in Russia.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 49.7K 67
Kinda meant to be cliche and corny "I never said that this life was going to be all sunshine and rainbows, baby." "I never expected that, baby" I mo...
7.3K 361 15
It was raining heavily, while Siya was driving the car fearlessly, but has only fear of him. While Yuvaan kept following her, breaking all the rules...
438K 13.2K 30
My life was simple and easy. A bit lonely but I liked it. It wasn't until I literally crashed into the one who would change my life forever. My world...
8.5M 200K 101
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...