Lord of The Dark

Od JaeZInsane

I'm a Demonic Shadow hybrid who wants to protect my kind where monsters like me are despised and hunted by th... Viac

Chapter 1: The Lord of Shadows and The Scarlet Despair
Chapter 2: Eclipse, The Nation of Darkness
Chapter 3: Castle of Shadows
Chapter 4: The Catacombs
Chapter 5: Home In The Human World
Chapter 6: The Occult Research Club
Chapter 7: Discussion
Chapter 8: Plans
Chapter 9: Ashborn
Chapter 10: Cut Bloodines
Chapter 11: Preparations
Chapter 12: The Battle Begins
Chapter 13: Vengeful Wrath
Chapter 14: Resolution
Chapter 15: A Ladies Talk
Chapter 16: Celebration
Chapter 17: Well Deserved Pain
Chapter 19: Baharuth
Chapter 20: Shuna's Feelings
Chapter 21: The War Maiden of the Wind
Chapter 22: A Demonstration of Power
Chapter 23: Love-Struck War Maiden
Chapter 24: Igris, Shadow Evolution
Chapter 25: The Power of Darkstorm Igris, Kagari Sanashi vs Zion Thenardier
Chapter 26: Saving the King of Zhcted
Chapter 27: An Audience With The King
Chapter 28: A Promise.
Chapter 29: Sharing Knowledge
Chapter 30: The Powers Of Light And Dark, Attack on The Seven Chain Assassins
Chapter 31: The War Maiden of Ice, Kagari Sanashi vs Ludmila Lourie
Chapter 32: Lust the Lascivious
Chapter 33: Returning Home
Chapter 34: Albedo's Welcoming
Chapter 35: Enemies on The Rise
Chapter 36: Shuna
Chapter 37:The Thorn Princess, Yor Briar
Chapter 38: The Devil Scientist
Chapter 39: The Shadows
Chapter 40: Vitaly's Betrayal

Chapter 18: To The Kingdom of Re-Estize

2.7K 56 7
Od JaeZInsane

Eclipse, Nightfall

Kagari was in now in his quarters as he was looking at the map given to him by Albedo. The map consisted of all of the neighoring kingdoms and counties in the region of Eclipse.

He was preparing to leave Eclipse as he was going to travel and personally investigate these different Kingdoms. Maybe, just maybe he would make another alliance with one of these Kingdoms like he did with Dwargon, The Kingdom of Dwarves and Blumund.

Kagari: Now then, let's see. Which one of these territories shall I go first?

Kagari: There are The Gremory, Sitri, and Phenex domain, but I've already been there. The current territory Eclipse is closest too is The Re-Estize Kingdom. We are close to it's border.

Kagari: On the other side of the border is the Kingdom beyond the northern and southern mountains. The Baharuth Empire. Both of these countries seem to be on bad terms, seeing as they have a yearly war in the plains in the capital of Re-Estize, E-Rantel.

Kagari: To the east, The Slane Theocracy which is located south of Eclipse in the eastern provinces.

Kagari: To the west, is The Kingdom of Zhcted, it also seems to have several of it's own territories, Leitmeritz, Olmutz, Polesia, Legnica, Lebus, Osterode, and Brest. That last one sounds weird.

For the moment, Kagari was debating where he should go first. Not all of these kingdoms knew of Eclipse so it would be a tough decision. After thinking, he made his decision.

Kagari: I shall go to the Re-Estize Kingdom. Ranga!

Ranga jumps through Kagari's shadow.

Ranga: Yes, Master! What is your command.

Kagari: I have begun to start my investigation of our neighboring kingdoms. Tomorrow, be ready to depart. We shall be heading to the Re-Estize Kingdom for our first journey.

Ranga: Understood!

The Next Morning, Kagari and Ranga were now on the path leading outside of Eclipse as he was saying goodbye to his subordinates.

Kagari: Everyone, this is where I take my leave of you. Benimaru, I'm entrusting you with being the leader of Eclipse while I'm away.

Benimaru: Understood, my lord. I will protect your home with my very life.

Kagari: Kuroka, Semiramis, Albedo. I promise you, I will return safely.

Kuroka: Don't be gone for too long.

Semiramis: We'll be waiting for you.

Albedo said nothing and kissed Kagari.

Albedo: Please, come back home to us unharmed.

Kagari: I promise, Albedo.

Kagari mounted Ranga and they were off as Benimaru and the others waved Kagari goodbye.

Kagari: Normally, it would take at least a week to make it to The Re-Estize Kingdom, but with you Ranga, I think it will take 2 days.

Ranga: 2 days, I swear it will only take one, master.

Kagari: You seem confident, alright let's go!

Ranga: Yes, Master!

And with that, Kagari and Ranga set off to The Kingdom of Re-Estize.

One Day Later

Only after one day of rest, Kagari and Ranga finally arrived at the capital of Kingdom of Re-Estize. During their arrival, Ranga hid in Kagari's shadow as they passed by the guards. As expected, no one knew who he was.

E-Rantel

Kagari was now walking down the streets of the capital of Re-Estize. As he was walking, he used his magic sense to see if anyone in the kingdom could use magic. He did find people who had magic affinity, but they weren't as high as the people he knew with high magic ability.

He also noticed that this place had an adventurers guild. A place where people could take jobs and complete them for compensation. He caught a quick glimpse of it before he continued walking.

Kagari: (Oh, they have a guild. I'll be sure to visit it sometime.)

As he continued his journey, he caught a look at some of the soliders of the kingdom.

They had a brown military uniform that barely had any strong armor along with a spear. Judging by the face of the soliders, most of them were low class devils as well as being poorly trained and barely any combat experience.

Kagari: (Re-Estize is a very different nation other than the 3 devil domains, while they seem rather well-developed, Re-Estize has a very poor military, it seems as that they would win a battle based on numbers of soldiers instead of combat experience, all of the soliders seem weak. I'm pretty sure if any high ranked devil wanted too, they could take this city with ease. In time, Eclipse would be more well built than this Kingdom. But I wonder.....

Kagari: (What is the nobility like here..?)

As he slipped through a crowd of civilians, he stepped into an alley way and walked until he was in a less populated area. Then, he put his hand on a wall.

Kagari: Shadow Cloak!

In a matter of seconds Kagari began phasing into the wall of a nearby building. Then, he began moving further towards the palace of The Re-Estize Royal Family.

Ro-Lente Castle

Kagari made his way through the shadows of Re-Estize to the home of the Royal Family, Ro-Lente Castle. He easily snuck past the guards and made his way inside.

Kagari: (Let's meet this royal family.)

As he was traveling in the castle he came across a room that a pair of maids just came out of. He decided to look in this room himself. When he entered the room, he saw a female sitting down and looking out of the window.

She can be described as a young girl with long golden hair, silky smooth and supple as it drapes over the back of her neck. She has vibrant, dark blue eyes that shine like sapphires, filled with warmth. She wears a fashionable white dress, which further strengthens her image of purity. Around her neck hangs a golden necklace, appearing to symbolize a noble soul.

Kagari: (Judging by her appearance, she must be the princess. But, I'm reading her aura, something isn't right. It's strange.)

Kagari leaves to go see more of the palace. The princess who's name was Renner Theiere Chardelon Ryle Vaiself turned her head to look behind her to see there was no one there.

Renner: I could have sworn I thought someone was behind me.

Kagari when farther into the castle to see what else he could find.

Kagari: (I'm not gonna lie, I'm starting to think this wasn't the best place to go to first. Maybe I should have went to the west first.)

He sees a group of nobles enter a room and Kagari enters the room behind them.

In the room, the Nobles were taking to a short and fat young man wearing fancy blue noble clothing. It was the second prince, Zanac Varleon Igana Ryle Vaiself.

Kagari stayed as he thought it would have been something important, but it ended up being a waste. Although, he did note that Zanac was looking for ways to improve the kingdom.

Back at it again, Kagari was stealthily going through the halls of the castle while he was in his own shadow.

Kagari: (Okay, this is it. I'm gonna find the King and if it turns out to be a waste of time, I'm leaving Re-Estize.)

After searching, he finally found the king's quarters. He phased into the room.

The King of Re-Estize can be described as being an emaciated old man. His head is already scattered with pale white hair. His limbs are little more than just twigs. He was King Ramposa the 3rd.

Beside the king was a muscular man of around thirty years old and he had southern blood in his veins. He appeared to have a sunbathed dark face with noticeable wrinkles, short, trimmed, black hair, and black eyes that are as sharp as a sword. The Chief Warrior and The Strongest Warrior in Re-Estize. Gazef Stronoff.

Kagari watched through his shadow that Ramposa and Gazef were talking about the current state of the kingdom and their upcoming war with The Baharuth Empire. Before he left, he took notice of Gazef having a good amount of fighting ability.

Later, Kagari reappeared from out of his shadow outside of Re-Estize. He breathed and called out Ranga.

Ranga: Master, how was your investigation of the Re-Estize Kingdom?

Kagari: Well, the soliders are weak, the noblemen are boring, they have a guild of weak adventurers, The Royal Family is very strange, and only a few people have magic power in the city.

Ranga: Strange.

Kagari: All in all...

Kagari: The Re-Estize Kingdom was a bust.

Ranga: How disappointing. Now, where will we go next, master?

Kagari climbed on Ranga.

Kagari: We'll just have to see for ourselves, pal. Let's go, I hope the next Kingdom is better.

Ranga and Kagari took off to the next kingdom.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

8.9K 857 19
တစ်ခုတော့ရှိတယ်၊ ချစ်မိသွားလို့တော့ မရဘူး Gyuvin, မင်းက ငါ့တစ်ယောက်တည်းရဲ့ အပိုင်မို့လို့
297K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1M 46.7K 93
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
659K 32.9K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...