an extra problem child ( acce...

By battleaxe01

one day while in his cell accelerator finds a letter and when he opened it he was transported to a new world... More

the little garden
A Loli Demon Lord
A basterd of an angel
preparing for the gift game
The Gift Game
a chaotic day
A Shit Confrence
The Perseus Community

Galdo

1.7K 64 12
By battleaxe01

Accelerator: fuck that accelerator then pressed the button on his choker and suddenly platinum tentacle like poles came out of his back forming two wings.
( accelerator is fully healed but he still has a connection to the Misaka network with his choker)

Then the ground starts to shake violently and the ground splits apart.

Black rabbit: the little garden is saying that that won't work it said that you would just end up in a void.

After she said this accelerator's wings slowly disappeared and the ground stopped shaking.

Black rabbit: what the hell were you trying to do.

Accelerator: isn't that obvious I was going to destroy this place so I could get back home.

Qliphah: hehehehne master you are behaving rash and are not thinking things through.

Accelerator: have you any better ideas.

Qliphah: hmmm no not at the minute but I will look for one.

Accelerator: fine go ahead and do that I want out of here as soon as possible.

After that qliphah disappeared.

Black rabbit: well if you are going to be staying here for a while then you can stay with my community. ( what the hell he was seriously trying to destroy the entire little garden. But what concerns me more is that the little garden was beginning for him to stop which means that he might actually have the power to do it.)

Accelerator: well you brought me here so you better.

Black rabbit: well yes yes of course. Well we need to meet up with someone so if you guys dont mind could you please follow me.

The group started walking and the two girls talked to each other and kept giving suspicious glances to accelerator while Izayoi looked at accelerator with interest and black rabbit led the way turtleing out of fear.

Time skip:

The group arrived at a stone gate way/entrance there they saw a little boy with green hair and blue eyes. He wore a plain brown grey cloak and a tunic/robe that is too big for him. And then black rabbit shouts.

Black rabbit: hay master Jin I brought some new friends come and see.

Jin: welcome back black rabbit. Are those three with you the ones.

Black rabbit: yes these four are th------ oh what the. Where's Izayoi.

Asuka: he said he was going to check out the edge of the world real quick. He went in that direction.*points*

Black rabbit: why didn't you stop him.

Accelerator: I'm not his mother as far as I'm concerned he can go jump of a cliff.

Jin: but black rabbit the edge of the world is----

Black rabbit: I know. Master Jin please lead these three the rest of the way for me. Meanwhile black rabbit will capture the problem child.

Suddenly black rabbit's hair changed colour from blue to pink.

Black rabbit: you have insulted the aristocrat of the little garden and for that you will pay.

Black rabbit then runs of at incredible speeds so she could catch the missing child.

Asuka: wow that rabbit sure can hop.

Jin: come with me please. I'll show you into the little garden.

Then the group started to walk through the entrance and as they entered the opening inside it got incredibly bright.

Kasukabe: so this is the little garden.

Accelerator: is there a reason for no UV rays.

Jin: hu how did you know. Well it is because some races can't survive under direct sunlight.

Asuka: so what you are telling us is that some people here are vampires.

Jin: umm yes that's right. there are quite a variety of species here gods demons spirits animal human hybrids and humans.

Asuka: I see.

Accelerator: (gods and demons maby one of them can help send me back.  But if they were of any help wouldn't they have tried to stop me from destroying this place)
(It had been around an hour since accelerator had pulled his trick so every thing was back to normal.)

Jin: I am sure your still itching to move around since you have just arrived. How about the four of us go over all of the details while having a bite.

Asuka: let's see I'll get two tea's and one green and apparently an infinite amount of black coffee with no sugar and----

Then the cat that Kasukabe brought meowed at the waitress.

Waitress: so that will be two tea's one green tea a pot of black coffee and some cat food.

Kasukabe: you understand calico like for real.

Waitress of course I understand him I am half cat after all.

Then the waitress left.

Kasukabe: the little garden is amazing I thought I was the only person who could understand calico cat.

Asuka: what back up a bit you mean that you can communicate with animals.

Kasukabe: ya.

Jin: sounds like an incredibly useful blessing.

Asuka: indeed you've got a wonderful ability Kasukabe I'm jealous.

Kasukabe: thanks and you two Kudou.

Asuka: please call me Asuka nice to be here with you Kasukabe.

Kasukabe: same but don't you have the same power Asuka. Earlier you were talking to the birds in the forest.

Asuka: oh that was different well to be honest.

Then there was a ban and every one looked at where it came from to see that a very large man with tanned skin and blonde hair had sat down at there table.

?????: well well well if it isn't the weakest community in the east. Long time no see half pint still leader of the no names.

Jin: Galdo.

Asuka: and who might you be.

Galdo: forgive me I am the leader of the forest garo community. Galdo Gasper. Now who might you be.

Jin: I dont believe I said you could sit here Galdo Gasper. Your not welcome here.

Galdo: settle down princess I'm not here for you. I came to talk to these girls.

Asuka: why exactly.

Galdo: I'll tell you. It your lucky day. I would like for you your friend and black rabbit to join the best community there is.

Then he went on about how jin's community was destroyed.

Galdo: in other words this individual is really only leader in name a ghost of the past.

Asuka: but can an organisation so large really fall in a single night.

Galdo: for a certain group of people in the little garden it's possible. They are the single greatest terror here in the little garden. The demon lord's. Because when a demon lord challenges someone to a gift game let's just say that they cant refuse. Jin's community was forced to participate and once the dust from the gift game had settled his community was destroyed.

Asuka: I see so you wish for us to join your community instead of master Jin's because his has no benefits to offer us.

Galdo: that is correct. Forrest garo has a distinguished history we've won every single gift game where our banner is on the line. And now we control this entire area. I think that fact alone makes my point. Comparing our community to jin's is the same as comparing a castle to an out house that said I think the choice is obvious please join our community along with black rabb---

Asuka: no thank you.

Jin: HU

Galdo: what

Asuka: we have no interest in joining your community. We'll be sticking with jin's thank you. Kasukabe what would you like to do.

Kasukabe: the only reason I came here to the little garden is to make more friends like calico.

Asuka: well then can I be candidate nomber 1.

Kasukabe nods and her cat started to meow and tear up.

Asuka: what about you accelerator.

Accelerator: hu well I guess I am just going to try find a way home but black rabbit promised a place to sleep with no strings attached so I will take her offer.

Galdo: I must admit I don't understand your logic for what reason have you refused me.

Asuka: it's simple I Asuka Kudou left behind my positions my family name and my guaranteed future all so I could come to this world do you believe that I would be happy entering a privileged environment again.

Galdo: but lady I----

Asuka: be quite.

As soon as those words left her mouth Galdo lost his ability to speak.

Asuka: I am curious if you would be so kind just to indulge me. Even if you aren't you will any way now sit down and answer any questions I ask you.

Then Galdo immediately sat and waited for a question.

Accelerator:(so her ability is to make others do anything she tells them to. Hehe that is quite good and is actually kind of scary)

Asuka: Master jin how often are gift games where your baner is bet plaid

Jin: well you try to avoid them at all cost.

Asuka: as I thought so then you aren't a demon lord mr Galdo so how did you get people to bet there baner. Answer me

Galdo: we kidnapped the women and children of the enemy's community and black mail them. That way they would have no choice but to participate in our game.

Asuka: how cruel. But wining wouldn't guarantee the obedience of the community's how have you managed to manage that for so long.

Galdo: we have taken several children and keep them as hostages specifically for that purpose.

Asuka: hu. I see so where are those children being kept now.

Galdo: I killed them all.

Accelerator narrowed his eyes and started at Galdo making him shuffle his feet

Then Asuka released him from her control and as soon as he realized that he tried to attack her by turning into a tiger. But as he was about to land a blow on her his arm was grabbed by an extremely pale land and then it started to squeeze and there was a loud crack as Galdo's arm broke. Then Kasukabe held him down on the ground.

Asuka: as I see it you have two choices before you the first is to try to kill everyone here to keep them quiet or the other is to run so far that no one will be able to bring justice to you. However I believe that someone like you should always meet their just end reflecting upon their sins as they get torn to shreds. So here's your third opinion how about you play a gift game with us we shall bet whether or not Forrest garo as well as our friends the no names will continue to exist after today.

That's the end of this chapter I know it was quite a boring one but it will get better as we go on thanks for reading this and I hope to see you all again soon bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 1.5K 62
unlike my last story this is with a daughter and as usual I don't own any of the characters or the art
372K 5.7K 33
A transfer student arrives at Kuoh academy part way through the year. He is oblivious to the supernatural and attracts the attention of a specific re...
120K 3.2K 35
"Reincarnation.. didn't think it was true. A lot of us wish to be isekaid so we could be with our favorite characters but we never think it to be tru...
5.8K 168 16
Book 2 Chishiya x fem reader Warnings: Swearing Blood Death Fighting Mentions of suicide Mentions of s relations * I do not own any characters, they...