INNOCENCE

By stonelove120

"Leo, you drove passed my house" I said, my smile slowly fading from my face. "L-leo?" I said tugging his hem... More

♣ONE♣
♣TWO♣
♣FOUR♣
♣FIVE♣
♣SIX♣
♣️SEVEN♣️

♣THREE♣

8.1K 72 2
By stonelove120

A/n: The photo above is Lydia, you can also imagine her however you like.

-Lydia POV-

*Woof*

*Woof*

I woke up after hearing Goldie barking and sticking out her tongue; I was so tired but I knew I had my tutoring session with Mr. Sanchez.

I was about to get up when I saw a white liquid between my thigh, I touched the liquid and furrowed my brows. It was sticky. I realize it come from my princess part; I cringed at the thought of what the liquid could be.

I got up and walked to the bathroom. I bushed my teeth then took off my clothes and begun to bath my skin. I scrubbed my skin with my bathing sponge as i pour some shower gel onto it. Then I remember what I dreamt about last night; I blushed thinking about it, if Leo knew I dreamt something as naught as that he would probably stop talking to me. I rinsed my body off and wrapped a towel around me.

I stepped out and went to my room, I then placed the towel on my bed and began to look for an appropriate outfit.

After I putted on my outfit I took up my towel and place it in the laundry basket; I then made my way downstairs.

I saw my mother making pancakes, the smell was amazing; hence that my mother makes the best food ever.

After I ate my breakfast, Mr. Sanchez came and tutor me. I always wonder what it would be like to go to a public school, I once brought it up and my mother was furious and scolded me.

I just wanted to know what it would be like to have friends, my mother is selfish, she don't want me to go because of her selfish needs. I always try to convince my self it for a good reason why she doesn't want me to go.

And

It always lead back to me asking my self why I never went to school or why I never had friends, I read stories and I can't help but wonder what would life be if I went to school and knew how the world works.

But I guess that's gonna be a mystery.

After hours of learning about philosophy on ethnics and ideology. I returned to my room. I couldn't stop thinking about Leo so I went and call him.

He answered the phone and my body became numb I felt heated by hearing his husky voice.

"h..hello"

"Hello baby"

"W..what time a..are you coming to pick me up"

"Actually I'm on my way to your house, I'll be there in 15 minutes"

"O..okay, I'm g..gonna g..get ready"

-Author POV-

Lydia hang up the phone and started looking for an outfit to impress Leo. She looked beautiful in every clothes she wore but couldn't seem to find anything she liked. Then her eyes landed on a nice floral dress.

She put her hair in a stylish low ponytail.

She then sprit some perfume on her self, she stood in front of the mirror and smiled.

I hope he likes it.

She grabbed her phone and then went don't downstairs, "Mom I'm going to the park" she lied.

She felt bad for lying to her mom but she knew her mother wouldn't let her go out with a boy.

"Okay, be back before 9" her mother shouted.

She smiled and left the house, she began walking down the street when she saw a black Porsche car driving towards her. The car stopped in front of her as the window rolled down revealing Leo, he smirked as her eyes lit up.

She entered the car and Leo started to drive.

"You look beautiful baby" Leo said making Lydia blush.

"T..thank you" Lydia replied glancing at Leo every now and then; she was head over heels for him. She like his icy blue eyes and sharp jawline, she also likes the nicknames he gave her. She was in Love.

She's so naïve.

Leo placed his hand one Lydia's thigh, Lydia was startled by the sudden touch but didn't say anything because she also crave for his touch.

After driving for some minute they finally reached the cafe, but Lydia doesn't know this one because it was far from her house. Leo stopped the car and went to open the door for lydia.

"Do you have a cold your face is red" leo said caressing lydia's cheek. She nervously nod as they begin to enter the cafe.

They walked over to a empty table near the window, Lydia sat down as Leo went and order a slice of cake. He then came back with a strawberry cake. Lydia mouth was drooling over the cake.

"You really love cake" Leo said placing the strawberry cafe in front of her. "Y..yea, aren't y..you getting a..any for yourself?" she asked.

"No, I don't like sweet" he said, Leo up the fork and took a piece of the cake and push it against Lydia's mouth. "I..I c..can do m..myself " Leo chuckled as he punched the piece of cake towards her mouth. She gave up and open her mouth, she wrapped her mouth around the metal fork and moaned in delight as the strawberry cake melts on her taste buds. "Mmm~ its d..delicious" she muttered. Leo was glad she enjoy the cake but was angry at himself for having a boner. It was like music to his ear after hearing her moan in delight but was also angry at himself for getting an full erection for something as simple as that.

He took another piece of the cake and fed it to Lydia, the more she moan in that melodic voice the more 'it' hurt.

Lydia ate the cake not even noticing the frustrated male in front of her. She took the fork from Leo's hand and quickly finish the cake. "C..can I..I have another?" she asking with puppy dog eyes, in which Leo couldn't say no.

He nodded but couldn't stand up, he signal a waiter and told him to bring another slice, he then excused him self and went to the bathroom, luckily hiding his full on erection.

He went in one of the cubicle and pulled his pants and boxers down, he began to rub his hard erection, he used the imagine of Lydia moaning, as she wrapped her pretty pink lips around his shaft.

He grunt imagining Lydia's warm mouth around his cock, he wanted her underneath him moaning, begging him to fuck her senselessly. He then relived himself as he sees the amount of his semen he had release.

"Fuck" he panted, he washed his hands and dried it with a napkin then throw it in the bin, he walked out of the bathroom and made his way to lydia.

He sat in front of her but she didn't notice because she was busy eating the strawberry cake. Leo cleared his throat. She looked up and smiled "What t..took you s..so long" she asked innocently. He chuckled and he saw that she ate three slice of the cake, "I had to take an important call, sweetheart "he lied.

She nodded finishing the four sliced of the strawberry cake, she stood up walked her to the females bathroom. Leo followed her and stood behind her as she washed her hands. "Leo y..you can't b..be in here!" she exclaimed.

The male chuckled ignoring what she said he then sucked her neck which cause her to flinch "l..leo!" he then hugged her kissing her forehead. "I love you" the male said which made lydia blushed.

"Lets go"

VOTE•
COMMENT•

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Sorry for typos!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 99 18
naughty girl with naughty professor. story is kind of new and interesting. read it to enjoy it!
13.1M 435K 41
When Desmond Mellow transfers to an elite all-boys high school, he immediately gets a bad impression of his new deskmate, Ivan Moonrich. Gorgeous, my...
Riptide By V

Teen Fiction

329K 8.4K 118
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
41.6K 2.9K 24
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...