My little angel

By Devils_baby_mochi

Hoseok a Rich CEO and a hidden mafia..... with Trauma, he can't sleep at night cause he gets nightmare.... ab... More

Nightmares
University
Bully In University
Bully In Life
Guest Room
Go back
A week
Fun Vacation
Left
Hurt
Broken You
Wounds
Poor Taehyung
Late At Night
Sleepy
Tease
Anti-Bully
Guardian
Expel
Yoonie
My eyes
Kiss
Crush
Date
The Truth?
Cuddles
Back Story
Boytoy
Cuddling
Quality Time
Name
Scared
Meet-up
Parents
Forgotten
Tears
Boxes
First date
First Meet
Family, a happy family
Know you
Surprise~
Fainted
So many Alters
Yoonie, sleepy
Break
Secrets
The Inner World
Suga?
Pay The Price
Doctor!
Never
First time
Scared
Shooting
I was the one
Please~
Head
Fall
Follow
Blasted
Blood
Hospital
Hurt
Attack
He is back?!
I Missed you
Scared
Disappear?
Missed it
Cuddle
Blushing
Parents
Nervous
Date Night 1
Date Night 2
Good Afternoon
Family
Location
Kija
Terrified
Informs
Draw
Wise Choice
Can I touch your abs?
Stalked
Possessive
Problem
Innocence
The Beginning
Safe
Oh Shit!
Angry
End

Questions

764 46 0
By Devils_baby_mochi

"Why did you want to come to me?"

"So that I could slaughter you for slaughtering my brother" Yoongi showed his gummy smile.

"Your brother?" this time Hoseok asked. Yoongi nodded.

"I slaughter many people, which one are you talking about?" Dusik asked.

"Hoseok's first boyfriend, Min Suga" Dusik and Hoseok choked on nothing.

"Suga was your brother?!" Hoseok asked. Yoongi nodded.

"We are twins, how the fuck you didn't mistake me for him?!"

"How about we talk about this when we get back home?" Hoseok suggested. Yoongi nodded and Dusik chuckled.

"I don't want to interfere between couples, and I won't but why did Suga never tell me about you?" Dusik asked.

"Why would he?" Yoongi asked

"Because I asked him a lot of times if he had a brother who would replace him but he always denied it. I wonder why?" Dusik did a fake thinking expression.

"Because he loved me, unlike Kija. Let's get to the point shall we?" Dusik nodded "Why did you slaughtered and killed Suga when your hatred is towards Hoseok"

"He was precious to Hoseok. After looking at him, I did suggest him to be my toy and I would let him live but he denied it, he fucking spit at me for even thinking about him. He was only Hoseok's"

"Then what did you do to him?" Hoseok asked him with frowned eyebrows.

"I don't like to force people into having sex with because it is not fun if they don't moan you know, I hate it when they only scream but if they moan and scream while I am holding their hip-"

"Get to the point, answer the question he asked," Yoongi said.

"Why? Are you getting horny?" Dusik smirked.

"Of course I am. The imagination of Hoseok fucking me is getting me horny so do me, my asshole and my dick a favor and get to the point before I twist and turn that dick top of yours" Dusik doesn't know why but he knows Yoongi will do it.

"To remove my anger, I tortured him, cut him into tiny pieces and sent it to Hoseok" Dusik drank his drink.

"Why did you decide the time this late?" Yoongi asked.

'Am I even allowed to ask? I just asked one question and even in that, I didn't get an answer. What will I do? I have so many questions to ask....' Hoseok sighed and shook his head slightly. He doesn't know why but wrapped his hand around Yoongi's waist and sniffed him.

When Yoongi felt Hoseok's hand snaking around his waist, he flinched slightly but maintained his posture. When Hoseok sniffed him, he patted his hand gently and pecked his head and turned to Dusik again. Hoseok smiled at the pat and kiss.

"Because I was busy" Dusik shrugged.

"My questions are done, you can ask him," Yoongi said as he leaned his head on Hoseok's chest and hugged his waist, snuggling his neck into Hoseok's chest as Hoseok pecked his head and patted his waist.

'Finally, my turn to ask the questions!!' Hoseok thought.

"So, now you ask" Dusik sighed, already feeling tired from all the questioning but nevertheless he nodded.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

374K 12.6K 74
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐨𝐧𝐞. gilmore girls universe. π™š | B L U E Λ–βΊβ€§β‚ŠΛšβ™‘Λšβ‚Šβ€§βΊΛ– ─── blue eyes like the sea on a cold, rainy day ❝ π˜‰π˜“π˜œπ˜Œ π˜Œπ˜ π˜Œπ˜‹ π˜‰π˜Œπ˜ˆπ˜œπ˜›οΏ½...
24.8K 1.9K 53
" In every Love story there's always an third person who gets hurt / left alone.. In our story it was me, i am the one who became the third person, i...
26.2K 666 13
Sonny and Alban same timeline AU ! ! In a middle of a heist Alban and his best friend Victor has been caught by the VSF officers for stealing food f...
72.6K 3.7K 45
If you want better life. Than be my wife. wh-what ? Fuck you Jeon jungkook. I'm sorry but I want to fuck your brother Kim taehyung.