Tied Between Two Worlds || bo...

By ShanayJones629

"You're attracted to me Royalty, face it for fuck sakes," he said while taking another step closer toward me... More

Must read
Cast
I am Eleonora Valentino daughter of the great Anastasia and Leon Valentino
"We'll start a war since she wants one"
"So your really gay now huh?"
"Dress like the devil, maybe it's because she is,"
"Touch me again and I'll fucking end you Lorenzo,"
"Well while you're here regina, you'll take orders from me,"
"She's your daughter Leo accept it"
"I'm only a little upset that I wasn't the first"
Girls just want to have fun
She's the devil disguised as an angel
She's on the death list
Bad news
A Day with my Enemy
I hate you
Cheated
Weakness
My condition
S3x Mail
I Did It For Love
Problems
Karma is a bitch princess
Heart attack
"Did we ever have s3x,"
The Truth
Pain
"Royalty No!"
With Me
Company
My Scar and the Past
Last goodbye
Is this the end
Happy birthday Regina
You asked for it
Fear for love
Problems
An expected events
"I'm pregnant,"
Hospital beds
"One last chance,"
In this together
"Breakfast is served"
What happened in the past
She Lost the Baby
A secret my sister kept
A life for another
Pain that holds us tighter together
Came back
Starting over new
C⁰ck blocked
It time to heal our wounds
Allergies
House hunt
Mrs Valentino-DeLuca
Wedding aesthetic (For fun)
Wants to try new things together
Wedding Night ((part 1)
Wedding night ((Part two)
Pregnancy journey (time gaps)
Epilogue
Fourth book

Morning kiss

38.4K 1K 864
By ShanayJones629

Tears streamed down her cheeks as I fucked her rough. This is the only way I want to make my queen cry.

She closed her eyes as she gave up begging and accept how hard and fast I was going. She wanted it rough so I'm giving it to her rough.

I continued thrusting into her wetness as she creamed all over my dick. I placed her legs over my shoulder then hugged them

"Fuck," she said.

Her walls tightens around my dick and I had to pause my movements inside her.

I released her legs and she wrapped them around me.

"Fuck Royalty," I whispered before using my finger to play with her clit.

She's so fucking tight

And yet she's dripping wet

"No fuck," she said as she tried closing her legs.

"Oh fuck! Enzo,"

Her body started shaking and I started moving once again.

"Ahhh,"

"I'm cumming," she cried before her mouth formed an O.

She didn't stop shaking even when she got the chance to move my hand away from her clit.

With her legs forced open, I continue pounding in and out of her.

I soon placed her arms over my head then lifted her up. I sat back on the couch and she started riding my dick.

"Fuck this feels so good," she said as she rode my dick. I moved her hair from her face and she threw her back.

I placed kisses on her neck and chest as continues moving up and down.

"Mmhmm,"

In all honesty, this only feels great for women but I didn't have problems since she's enjoying it.

She moved her hips in circles as she looks down into my eyes. I started sucking on her hard nipples and she ran her fingers through my hair.

"Mhm," she moaned.

I soon pulled away before looking up at her.

"I love you," she said and I placed my hands around her waist. I pulled her into a kiss as I help her move her hips in a rhythm.

We pulled away and I lifted her up. With my hands underneath her thighs and her arms around my neck, I started lifting her body up and down my length

"I love you more princess," I said and she rest her forehead on my shoulder.

"Faster,"

I was close to coming so I had to make her cum once more.

I leaned her back on the nearest wall and I started pounding into her merciless.

"Fuck yes!" she said as I felt her pussy juice running down my length and balls.

"Ahh,"

"Yeah,"

I started going faster and deeper as I felt her walls beginning to tighten around my dick once again.

"I'm going to come again," she said as my dick twitched inside her.

I was about to cum too

"Cum with me," I said as I continued fucking her hard and fast.

This time I came harder and he came inside me.

"Fuck," I breathe out while looking at him.

He smiled at me before placing a kiss on my lips. He sat down with me on top of him and I removed my hands from his shoulders.

He took the belt off my wrists before looking at them

"Fucking hell Royalty. Your wrists," he cursed before looking at the redness on my skin caused by the belt.

"It's okay," I said and he looked up into my eyes.

"Does this looks like it's fucking okay?" he asked and I pulled my hands away.

"Don't curse at me," I said and he looked away before sighing.

"I'm sorry," he said and I tried moving away.

"No don't," he said before pulling me back onto his dick.

His face was now buried in-between my breasts as he held my body close to him.

I smiled as I ran my fingers through his hair and he groaned. He soon leaned up and I got up.

Our mixed juices ran down my inner thighs and I looked at him.

"I'll get you pills. I'm sorry I came inside you,"

"No need, I can't conceive remember," I said and before he could say anything I grabbed my clothes.

"Thanks for coming to my party-"

"Let me bring you home,"

"We would probably end up having rounds of hardcore sex," I said and he got up.

"Would that be so bad," he asked and I looked up into his eyes.

"I would probably fall asleep on you," I said.

"Just let me take you home Eleonora. I don't care if we have sex again or not," he said.

"Fine," I said

•°•

We showered together and then got into my bed. He pulled me into his body and I closed my eyes.

"Good night princess,"

"Goodnight Casanova," I said before sleep consumed me.

When I woke up a moan escaped my lips and I closed my eyes.

"Fuck don't stop," I said as my toes curled and my fingernails dug into the silk sheets of my bed.

"Yes," I almost screamed as my back arched.

"Oh my God," I said as I was at the edge of cumming.

He started working wonders on my clit as his fingers worked into my hole. He twisted and curled his fingers before moving them into me fast, rough and deep.

His hands went up to cup my breast and he twisted and twirl my hard nipple in between his thumb and forefinger.

I opened my eyes and turned to the side. It was eight a.m.

My left hand went down to his hair and he started sucking on my clit.

"Fuck I'm cumming,"

I closed my eyes shut when I finally hit my climax. I placed my hand over his and he squeezed my breast.

I pushed his head away and continued finger fucking me as he grabbed my wrists.

"Enzo!"

"Oh fuck," I said when he removed his fingers and released my wrists.

I lifted the cover-up and looked at him. "Good morning princess," he said in a sexy and husky morning voice.

Ok

I didn't just cum again by his voice.

He moved up as his manhood rested between my legs.

"Good morning Casanova," I said and he started leaning in for a kiss.

"No morning breathe," I said before turning my head away.

He grabbed my chin and turned my head back to him.

"I don't fucking care about morning breathe. I want you to kiss me so fucking kiss me," he said.

His fingers left my chin as I eased up to kiss him. He wrapped his fingers around my throat as he deepens the kiss.

I could taste my cum on his lips. We pulled away and he looked down into my eyes.

"What's so wrong with waking up like this every morning," he said as he moved my hair out of my face. I looked away before closing my eyes

"Don't read into it, Lorenzo. It's just sex,"

"Are you trying to convince me or yourself?" he asked.

I looked back at him and he eased up a bit so all his weight was weighing down on me.

"It is just sex because I don't love you anymore," I said

"No last you said-"

"I know what I said but I didn't mean it," I said and he released my throat before moving away.

He got up and I grabbed his wrist. "I told you last night-"

"Yeah, I remember. You're just using me," he said before pulling away.

He got up and grabbed his clothes.

"Lorenzo-"

"My flight is in the next hour so I should go," he said while putting his underwear on.

I got up and he looked at me. I walked towards him and he looked away. I looked at his bulge and smirked

"Royalty don't-"

"Shower with me," I said.

"Royalty I'm not your bitch," he said

"Sometimes you are," I said and he glared down at me.

His eyes soon soften and he sighed. "Why are you doing this to me," he asked.

"Because I can," I said before taking his clothes from his hands.

I threw them on the bed and walked into the bathroom. I entered the shower and turned the water on.

I sighed when he took too long to come.

I guess he not cum-

The shower doors opened and closed. I didn't turn around I just ran my fingers through my hair.

He grabbed my arms before turning me around.

"On your knees,"

"Don't tell me what to-"

"Shut up and get on your knees," he ordered.

I looked up into his eyes before getting on my knees.

He turned the shower head and I placed my hands on the thighs as I looked up at him.

"Fuck," he whispered before placing his thumb on my lips.

He moved his thumb to the side before telling me to open my mouth. He placed his finger inside my mouth and I closed my mouth.

"Suck it,"

He soon removed his fingers and I open my mouth.

"A bit wider princess," he said as he wrapped his fist around his dick.

He was fully hard so I took him into my mouth. He combed my hair together with his fingers before grabbing my hair.

She started moving her head back and forth as she tried taking half of my length into her mouth.

"Fuck," I groaned and she placed her hand on my thighs.

The sounds she was making as she sucked my cock were fucking music. She pushed my dick down her throat without gagging and she looked up at me.

I bite my bottom lip as I stared down into her beautiful eyes. She moved her free hand to my balls and she started massaging them into her small palms.

"Fuck,"

She pulled away and started moving her head back and forth again as she breathed through her nose.

Her other hand left my thigh as she fist the rest of my length that wasn't able to fit inside her mouth.

Her mouth was warm and inside felt like heaven. My dick was in heaven. I didn't want her to stop sucking my dick unless my dick is going into her pussy.

She pulled away and started moving her hands along my length. My dick twitched in her eyes and she start sucking my dick once more.

"I'm gonna come soon," I said and she closed her eyes.

She went faster and I placed my hand on the wall.

"I'm gonna cum now- fuck,"

My cum shot out of my dick and she shoved my dick to the back of her throat.

My jaw clenched tight as my body when stiff. She continued sucking my dick as I fight the urge to pull out.

Soon she pulled away and smiled. She placed a kiss on the head of my dick before standing.

She got on her toes and turned the shower head back to us. She washed her face I placed my hands around her waist.

"Next time don't boss me around or I won't do what your asking of me," she said as started trailing kisses from her shoulder to her neck.

She let out a moan as I sucked on her sweet spot. She moved one of my hands to her breast as I moved the other down to her pussy.

I started playing with her nipples before rubbing her clit. "Enzo?" she said and I hummed.

"I want you to fuck me," she said

"Spread your legs and arch your back," I said and she did as I asked.

I placed my dick at her entrance before shoving my dick into her deep.

"Fuck,"

I started thrusting into her slowly as she moans softly.

"So good," he moans.

I moved my hand past her breast and wrapped her fingers around her throat.

With my other hand resting on her lower stomach, I continue entering her at slowly paced.

"Faster," she said and I smirked.

I lifted her right leg and she held on to the shower rails. I started thrusting into her fast and hard.

Her screams and moans filled the room and I grabbed a fist full of her hair.

"Fuck,"

"Enzo,"

He turned me around and lifted me up after pulling his dick out of me.

I wrapped my arms around her neck and he held on to the rails behind me.

"Put me inside you," he said and I placed my hand between us.

I held on to his wet veiny dick making him groan. He's fucking massive.

His dick was pink and very attractive

His veins looked as good and hot as the ones on his hands.

I ran my fingers over his piercing before placing the wide head of his dick at my entrance.

He slide his dick back into my wet hole and we both moaned.

He started thrusting in and out of me as a familiar feeling starts building up in my stomach.

The sound of the shower, our skins slapping together and our mixed sounds filled the room.

My hand went down to his firm abs as water droplets and his sweat ran down his chest.

He started going deeper and faster and I bite my lip.

Fuck

"Too deep," I said as he told me to move my hand.

"No-"

"Move your hand or I'll go even deeper," he said and I moved my hand.

"Good girl," he said

Soon we both came and he painted my walls with his cum. He pulled out and his cum leaked out of me.

He looked up at me and I kissed him. We pulled away and he let me down slowly.

I held on to him and he smiled. "You okay?" He asked and I nod.

I turned on the shower and he grabbed the shampoo. He washed my hair and help bathe me.

"You don't have to do this," I laughed while grabbing the showering rag.

He smiled before taking my showering rag. He started rubbing the cloth on his neck then chest.

I smiled at him before turning. I used his rag to finish bathing my body as he used mine.

•°•

Royalty's outfit

"How do women even walk in these," he said while looking at my heels.

He scratched his head before picking on up.

"That's seven inches," I said as I combed my hair.

"Nah I think I have more length than seven," he said.

"I'm talking about the heels Casanova," I said and he placed it down with a smile.

He came up from behind me and started placing kisses on my shoulder.

I tilt my head to the side as I watched him. "You smell so fucking good," he said.

"Don't I have work and I'm too sore for another round," I pout

He placed one last kiss on my skin and looked up at me through the mirror. He smiled before placing his arms around me.

"Your beautiful,"

"I know," I smirked as I looked at myself.

"Who's cocky now?" he smirked back.

"It's not cocky sweetheart. It's confidence," I said before applying my red lipstick.

"Well I love your confidence princess," he said as his hands rest above my ass.

I placed my lipstick down and turned around. He lifted me up and placed me on the dresser top.

"What color shoes?" he asked and I looked at my shoes.

"White," I said and he walked over to them.

He picked out a pair of white heels and looked at me.

"Like it?"

"Yes," I said and he walked back to me.

He got on his knee and placed a kiss on my foot before placing my heels on.

He got up and lifted me off the dresser. "You were given a couple of inches and you're still short," he said and I turned around to look at him through the mirror.

"Maybe later you can give me couple of inches of your own," I said before walking over to my handbag.

I had a meeting today with the mafia leaders.

"Fuck my flight," he said and I looked at him.

"You have a meeting with the queen today so fuck the flight," I said and he walked over to me.

~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 34.1K 48
BOOK 1 MATURE CONTENT 18+ Read at your own risk I slowly lifted the thin long sleeve over her head and she sat up a little in the process to help me...
975K 43.3K 31
Cover by: @Enny101 Christian DeLuca is a very successful businessman with little regard for anyone he doesn't consider family, he's found work and li...
303K 7.7K 39
If the mafia was a person you'd call it, Louis Valentino. He's a cruel and heartless mafia boss but a GOD in bed. What happens when he sets his eyes...
5.4K 152 14
❝Get away from me Enzo .❞ I said with pure annoyance from this man. I stumbled outside in the rain to get myself away from him, but then suddenly he...