Kiyotaka Of Class B ( Year 2 )

By GiKaRa_

I can't believe i'm saying this. But this is the sequel of my fic 'Kiyotaka of Class B ( Year 1 )' and the se... More

Prologue
Prologue 2
Vol 1 Chap 1 : Co-ed Deluxe
Vol 1 Chap 2 : Partnering exam
Vol 1 Chap 3 : Amasawa Ichika
Vol 1 Chap 4 : The meet and Greet
V1 Chap 4.5 : A Wild Appearance
V1 Chap 5 : Partnerships
V1 Chap 6 : Flaws of the Masterpiece
V1 Chap 6.5
V1 Chap 7 : Nanase Tsubasa
V1 Chap 8 : A Helping Hand.
Amasawa Ichika SS - Union
Ichinose Honami SS - Longing
Horikita Suzune SS - Dread
V2 Chap 1 : The Threat
V2 Chap 2 : The Reactions
V2 Chap 3 : 'This isn't over'
V2 Chap 4 : Relationships
V2 Chap 5 : The Deciding Battle
V2 Chap 6 : Broken
V2 Chap 6.5 : Frustration.... Evil
V2 Chap 7 : One step closer..
V2 Chap 8 : Moving out... (Gone Wrong)
V2 Chap 8.5: The First Anniversary
Vol 2 Chap 8.75: Ichika vs Honami
Vol 2 Chapter 9: The Meeting
Karuizawa Kei Soliloquy
Vol 3 Chap 0: Recap
Vol 3 Chap 1
Vol 3 Chap 2

V1 Chap 9 : Results

3.5K 127 97
By GiKaRa_

Sunday 21st of April

7:42 PM

Kiyo POV

" Good~ that is correct ! "

Honami pressed on her pen and put a check mark next to the answer in the answer sheet, marking it as correct. Before shifting her gaze below and started examining the next answer.

" Is this even necessary ? " I grumbled, while observing her do the correction.

" Why yes ! We need you to be prepared for the exam Kiyo ! " Honami looked up from the answer sheet and grinned, causing me to roll my eyes with a small exasperated huff.

Today is the final day of the two weeks of preparation, the last day before the special exam. When me and Honami were having one of our usual study sessions during the dusk of the evening.

However, instead of me tutoring her. She was the one who was tutoring me

" Great~! You managed to solve the equation perfectly again ! " Honami announced excitedly, after finishing up her correction. She instantly picked up her phone again and started searching for more university level questions, with a big grin on her face.

" Honami, this is just a waste of time. " I grumbled again, trying to convince her. However..

" This isn't a waste of time Kiyotaka~ I'm simply preparing you so you can score 100s on each exam~! " Honami playfully threw my statements back at me, with an amused grin on her face.

" Honami, I don't need preparations to achieve that. " I reminded.

" Yes, but I simply want to make sure. " She replied. However, the lies on her statement were pretty evident, thanks to her amused grin. Under the guise of 'preparing' she is secretly tormenting me with studying over what happened 4 days ago.

This woman's jealousy knows no bounds, ever since the Matsushita meeting, she has been looking for chances to get back at me for what I said during the meeting, and also afterwards. She found her opportunity this time and proposed to tutor me, while I could have easily refused, I simply wanted her to feel the satisfaction she desired for the past couple of days.

" Right~ I found this question, now get to work ! "

" Hai "

It has been like this for a few hours now, ever since Honami came back from the student council room, she only focused on 'tutoring' me to the point where she even forgot to change from her school uniform. It was the weekend, but she had some stuff to get over with.

However, I wasn't as displeased as I appeared to be. In fact, I found it quite cute seeing her enjoy her first victory, for a pretty long while.

" I'm done, Honami-sensei. " Few seconds later, I finished with the solving and handed back my answer sheet.

" Hehe~ " She chuckled at the small nickname before starting to compare answers through her phone. " Damn~ you managed to solve it perfectly again. "

" Yeah ? What a surprise. " I deadpanned.

" What a surprise indeed~ " Honami deadpanned, staring at me with a small grin brimming with sarcasm. " It seems that you really are a genius Kiyotaka, one that can solve anything with no problems. Are you perhaps an omniscient being ? "

" Who knows. " I responded vaguely while staring back at her gaze with a challenging smug of my own. Pun intended, Honami.

" Hmm~ " Honami started tapping her lips using her pen and stared at the ceiling, seemingly deep in thought with an amused smile. Her gaze enthusiastically darted around the ceiling looking for ideas, before it finally landed back on me then the paper. " Right~ let's see if you can solve this one. "

With a swift motion, she briefly grinned at me before delving back at her paper, scribbling through the empty space and writing a question for me. It seemed to be a math issue, since I spotted some numbers mixed in some words.

After writing two sentences, her head looked up before folding the paper in half and sliding it to me, seemingly done with her question. I eyed the folded paper thoroughly before picking it up from her hand and slowly opened it, while keeping an eye on her expression.

I don't exactly know what's going through her head, but whatever question she gave me shouldn't be a difficult one. She didn't use her phone to pick it up and only based it on her own knowledge, which doesn't surpass high school. It could be something advanced she picked it up randomly, but as far as I'm concerned, even 6 years old me could answer thi-

'If James has 2 Apples and Maria has 3 bananas, what is the distance between Earth and Jupiter'

....

What ?

" Hehe~ " My attention was drawn back from the paper towards Honami, who was chuckling like a little devil in front of me. " What's wrong Mr. Genius~ are you perhaps Strugg~ling ? "

She poked fun at me for my reaction, with a grin from ear to ear. However, I immediately recomposed myself and fired back.

" No. I'm not struggling " I denied it, shaking my head with a small smug on my face as I evaded her little trap. " In fact, I already know that the distance between Jupiter and Earth is approximately 611.45 Mil- "

" No, that's not it dummy~ " Honami cut through me, with her amused smirk lingering on her face. " You have to calculate it based on the information I gave you~ "

" What ? " At this, I emitted at her. " That's not possible. "

" Well~ that just proves that you cannot solve 'all' questions as you claim no~? " Honami argued.

" It was more appropriate of me to say 'all questions except absurd' ones like this, but I thought it was obvious. " I fought back, trying to hold my ground.

" Aww~ look at you being a little sore loser~ " She snickered, seemingly enjoying this whole bickering.

" I haven't lost tho, this is simply absurd. " I refuted, with a small shrug.

" But you simply couldn't solve my question, just suck it up and accept that you lost already~! " She rolled her eyes and grumbled, as if getting tired from trying to convince a wall.

" But I never lose. " I blurted out instinctively, as if it was natural.

Looking at this from an authentic standpoint, this does indeed count as a loss since I was unable to solve this question. However, it seems that my inner pride cannot accept it, being branded a loser.

" Hehe~ I like how subtle you are about your arrogance Kiyotaka~ " Honami called me out, branding me as arrogant this time. She slowly stood up from her seat and pointed at me, with a cocky grin on her face, to which I slightly tilted my head. " But unfortunately for you, you have already lost once during our time together~ "

" Huh ? " I emitted in surprise as I furrowed my eyebrows at her, looking at her confusingly. " Lost ? When ? "

I quickly ran up a scan, checking my memories for any meaning for her words. So far, the only times I genuinely lost was in sly contests such as video games or even other party games. However, even that was arguably winnable if I tried my hardest.

Was she talking about my fight with Manabu at the scholar event ? I thought it was pretty obvious that I was holding back, yet the same thing happened earlier so I might have to state it loudl-

" It was when you lost your virginity to me~ hehe~ "

...

..

...

Bruh.

All of my previous thoughts came crashing down at me as I blankly stared at the flushed Honami with a dead expression. Her cheeks got warmer as she said that, seemingly getting flustered about it.

There was a moment of silence, where we both gazed at each other and remained in the same spots. I used this time to observe her as a whole and figure out the next move, her body language was screaming embarrassment and she seemed to be slightly shaking from. However, it was mostly overshadowed by her mischievous grin and her blushing cheeks.

" Didn't you lose yours as well ? " Deciding on the next approach, I immediately loaded my guns and started firing back at her, with a mischief of my own.

" Yep~ but that doesn't change that you lost. "

" Doesn't that render our match as a draw ? Since we both lost. " I argued back, starting to prepare a coffin for her. I immediately raised my eyebrows and added. " Besides, when it came to the actual battle I was clearly winning. You said it yourself, that I was holding back. "

" Yeah~ But that doesn't change the results does it ? You held back so it was a draw ! " Honami realized that going for the win was futile so she is trying to settle off with a stalemate. However, I wasn't ready to let go as of yet.

" Sure, it was a draw. " Honami heaved happily, her mischievous smile creeping back. " But we did have our rematches later where I clearly demolished you, just like last time. "

Just when I stressed the words, Honami's expression suddenly dropped and her smile formed a frown. I amusingly stared at her as she racked her brain for a response, while intensely staring back at me with wide eyes.

" T-Tha-... It was because it was the morning and I didn't have enough sleep ! "

" I didn't have enough sleep either. " I countered.

" That's different, because I was also sick that day. " Honami countered my counterattack, mischief reappearing in her face.

She was indeed sick that day, as I saw when I came back in the afternoon. However, I'm pretty sure that she caught it from the morning cold she let in the room that morning, so she technically wasn't sick.

However, I have no proof of that, she can easily claim that it was delayed symptoms and it'll become a back and forth between us, with no clear winner. Which is something I wouldn't agree to settle for

" Fine then. " I gave up on persuading her before choosing a different approach. " Do you want to have a rematch then ? "

I sent her a challenging look which took her out of surprise. However, she quickly furrowed back and threw a challenging look of her own, before emitting.

" Absolutely~ "

It has been two days since that time, and now it is April 23rd, the day of the results.

Yesterday, we took on 5 different subjects with 100 points each, in a total of 500 points.

Everyone seemed nervous at first, since the exams were proclaimed to be difficult, and they indeed were. However, it seems that everyone has worked their hardest, alongside each of their partners, and is currently waiting for this day to unfold.

The day of truth, to all students, including me. This day would reveal the outcome of my actions, and also reveal whether Amasawa betrayed me or not.

" Alright~ the results are out ! " Chie-sensei announced to the whole class, taking her eyes off her tablet after staring patiently at it for a while, with a bright smile she continued. " They have been uploaded to your tablets, as well as the OAA app for later access. So you don't need to take pictures and simply look at them right now~ "

As if on cue, every student picked up their tablets promptly after Chie-sensei's explanation, me included. A notification from the school popped up in my tablet to which I pressed, leading me to the results's page. The first thing I did was check the expulsion list of our class, to which I found-

" No expulsions... " Most of the class sighed in relief as they all shared the same thought, the list was empty with no pairs to be spotted which immediately shifted the atmosphere into a much more pleasant one.

Pheeeew.

I heard a long relieved sigh on the chair beside mine, to which I drew my attention. Honami heaved a long sigh of relief, before her shoulders eased up and her body relaxed. She turned towards me, catching my gaze with an extremely delighted expression and a stunning beaming smile.

Ever since Yesterday, she has been distressed about this moment, in fear that I'll get betrayed by Amasawa. However, these news came as a massive relief to her, which somewhat made me internally excited.

Smiling back at her, I dropped my gaze back towards the tablet and scrolled for the other parts. Both Sakayanagi and Ryuuen have also survived through this exam without a single casualty. Their classes managed to get the top 2 spots accordingly, while our class landed in third, which was something to be expected.

Class D wasn't as fortunate as us three, and not only did they land in last place again, they also managed to lose 2 of their classmates in the process. It was a common trend at this point so nobody cared.

However, just as I quit the class results and tapped on the individual results, I immediately noticed something.

" Sensei ? " Shibata slowly raised his arm, his eyes alternating between his tablet and the Teacher with confusion written in his face. " Where are our individual results ? "

" Huh ? " Some of the unaware clicked on the individual results, to find a blank page and join the others in their confused affairs.

" Oopsie~ Dupsie~ I forgot to tell you~ " Chie-sensei slapped her forehead, with a funny smile plastered on her face, realizing her mistake and getting amused at it, which caused the students to growl. " Maybe I should stop drinking too much beer~ "

" Maybe ? You definitely should ! " Screamed one of them.

" Well anyways~ as for your questions, the school decided to delay uploading your results until the top 5 pairs are announced, it should add a more dramatic effect no ? " She looked at the whole class, who had a mixture of reactions, before picking up her own tablet. " Even I don't know the results, we can get to see the commentator's expression on Live TV~! Isn't that exciting ? "

The class seems to share Chie's enthusiasm, at least to some extent, which was more than enough for her. She turned around to start announcing, before suddenly stopping midway and returning back.

" Also, before I forget. There is an announcement after that that I'd like to share with you all after this~ so make sure to stick by Kay~? " She eyed all of us again with an amused grin, before gripping her tablet more tightly " Aight~ The moment we have been waiting for, time for the results~! "

The screen suddenly flashed up behind her, while simultaneously commentating.

" The fifth place belongs to Katsuragi Kohei's pair with a total of 809 Points~! Lending them a grand prize of 100.000 Points~! " Chie-sensei started with the announcement, dramatically moving around seemingly enjoying her role.

The screen displayed the scores of both Katsuragi and his partner alongside some other information, they both had an A in academic rating and they barely managed a 400 each, lending them a respectable score.

" Now onto 4th place~ " The screen flashed again, displaying the next pair. Which contained a very recognizable face. " It's Shiina Hiyori's pair with a total of 822 Points~! The quiet girl managed to bring some more attention to herself eh~? "

It was pretty much the same story, both of her and her partner had an A and their results were pretty split between them. Gambare Hiyori

" 3rd place belongs to Sakayanagi-chan's pair with a very impressive 862 points~! She carried her partner and even was able to solve some of the university questions~! "

Most of the students were amazed at Sakayanagi's astonishing results, and displayed it in their own ways. She managed to score a low 90 on each of the subjects, carrying her partner to the third place who also had an A and managed a score similar to the past partners. However, the highlight was Sakayanagi, Gambare.... loli.

" If that's third place then I wonder about the second and first place~ " Chie-sensei exclaimed, which pretty much stirred a small reaction from my classmates. She briefly glanced at me with an amused grin, as if aiming that statement towards me before looking back at her tablet. " Right~! For second place isss.....

" Ah look~ It's you right there...... Honami-chan~! " Chie-sensei looked at the back of the Class and waved at Honami. " You and your Partner managed a pretty impossible feat of 922 points~! That's exactly 100 points more than 4th place ! Congratulations~!!! "

While Chie-sensei was busy congratulating Honami, pretty much the whole class was staring at the screen behind her, with their jaws hung open.

" W-What.... ? "

" A-A....

" 100... ? "

They all completed each other's words, under the stunt effect of the results, even Honami herself. She managed to score an average of 89 on each subject, which was definitely a significant improvement that I was pretty happy about. However, the real stunt comes from Takahashi's results.

Not only did he top Sakayanagi with an average of 95, he also managed to ace the English exam with a solid 100, lending him a total of almost 480 points, which was deemed impossible by the school's estimations. I guess he wasn't called a prodigy for nothing huh ?

Anyways....

Gambare Honami !

" Damn, 922 ? and second place ? Now I really wonder about first place~ " Chie-sensei silently licked her lips, seemingly getting more excited at the cause of her hormone rush, as she started visibly shaking.

My classmates snapped out of their stunt, before looking at each other with a fearful expression that contained no fear. They were all silent with intense wide eyes, seemingly awaiting for the predicted storm to befall them.

" Okay~ before I go with the top spot, how about we play a little game~? " Chie-sensei put both of her palms on top of the podium and leaned forward, peering at all of us with a predatory expression.

" A game ? " Somebody parroted.

" Yes~ A prediction game~? " Chie-sensei elaborated. " How about we try and predict who got the first spot ? "

Adding more fuel to the fire, Chie-sensei proposed a little game to all of us, which served to kill the situation through suspense. Everyone kept gazing at each other, while Chie-sensei briefly kept glancing at me, with a growing smug expression.

" I don't know. " Shibata emitted for the whole class, speaking in an as-a-matter-of-a-fact tone.

" I know you don't know~ but that's the fun of it is it not ? " Chie said. " Let's all try and guess who won the first place spot. "

In an ordinary case, this should be a pretty difficult bet since all top pairs would score similarly, making it difficult to predict. However, since this was clearly not ordinary, the difficulty of this process is kinda.... lame

" I really don't know, maybe it's Ayanokouji-kun ? " Amikura mused, before shifting her gaze towards me and elaborating. " I mean I kinda expected you to appear in the top spots. "

" Yeah. "

" Me too ! "

Soon, everybody joined in gazing at me with their curious gleams, appraising me from head to toe. I glanced at Chie-sensei's amused grin who grew even wider. I sighed internally, before she clapped her hands, attracting everyone towards her.

" My money is also on Kiyotaka-kun~ but we won't be sure unless we see the results for ourselves, so shall we start ? " Effectively garnering all gazes towards her, she pulled up her tablet and exclaimed. I noticed Honami's lingering gaze at me, which had a smugly vibe around it. I simply ignored her and watched for the next announcements. " Right, for first place issssss ! A-

" ............. "

....

..

....

Hmm, interesting.

Chie-sensei's cheerful and excited expression dropped, to the biggest shock I've ever seen plastered on her face, the change was so drastic that I slightly shifted my poster.

The screen morphed, and so was everyone's face, aside from the smirking strawberry haired devil who's gaze was peering at me during all of this change.

The class was so quiet, that it felt like eternity while it was a couple of seconds. It was even quieter than a library that gives off safe vibes to fall asleep. It was so deafening that I could hear my ears's beep.

" ....heh ? " That was the first thing uttered after a couple of long seconds of silence, and it was from Shiranami who's gaze dramatically shifted towards me, with her wide eyes.

" W-What ? " Slowly but surely, my gaze count started increasing, as people snapped out of their stunt and followed Shiranami, until pretty much the whole class was gazing at me. Chie-sensei finally looked up at her tablet and stared directly ahead like a robot, before shifting her gaze towards me too.

" Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha " A loud laughter suddenly reverberate in my ears, that came from the man sitting exactly behind me. " I know that my perfectness is so beautiful that you cannot pass on admiring, but I'm not the one who should be stared at right now. "

Kouenji, seemingly mistaking the direction of the gazes, boasted playfully and flipped his bangs. Before crossing her legs and looking towards the podium.

" What's wrong, drunk-sensei ? If you cannot continue with the announcement I can come and do it in your stead. "

" Hehe~ There is no need for that Playboy-kun, thank you for the offer. " Kouenji laughed at the little nickname Chie-sensei branded him, before dismissing it with a bang flip. " Sorry for this shortstop, there was a rather minor inconvenience. But anyways, we shall continue with the results. "

Chie-sensei pulled herself back together, getting released from the chain of stunt effect, which most of my classmates shortly followed up.

" For the first place~! Ayanokouji Kiyotaka from Class 2-A alongside his partner Amasawa Ichika from Class 1-A, with each scoring a total of 5 perfect scores, in total of.... 1000 .... points. "

Chie-sensei finally managed to get it out of her mouth, which seemed to be already pretty difficult. The image of me and Amasawa remained alive on the screen, with 100s lined up below both of our names. Achieving the perfect score for total points.... together

It seems that she didn't have any intentions on betraying me, or at least didn't take my bait.

My countermeasures were already set in place, in case she flung her exams. It wasn't a threat when I said she would be the only loser if she betrays me, it was simply a fact.

" I know that those results are outrageous~ but I was tasked to leave around this time so I'll get with the announcement really quickly~ " Chie-sensei recomposed herself, before looking towards the front door.

Knock Knock

Few moments later, gentle knocks echoed from the door. Everyone sheepishly followed Chie-sensei's gaze and waited for the door.

" Come in~ " Chie-sensei said before the door knob magically twisted itself and opened the door.

Everyone widened their eyes, as an elegant brown haired girl entered the classroom.

FINALLY, I'M DONE WITH THIS CHAPTER.

I KNOW I SAID IT'S A SHORT ONE BUT JESUS, I DIDN'T EXPECT IT TO BE THIS LONG.

IT COULD HAVE BEEN LONGER IF I DIDN'T RUSH THE LAST PART. WHICH I'M SORRY AND NOT SO SORRY ABOUT

This declares the end of Volume 1 hmm ? It took me way longer than expected to finish it

I can assure you that chapters would most likely become quick again, since I regained my lost confidence in writing. SS's would probably be tomorrow

Also, Sike, no lemons hehe~

I spent the whole day writing this, so sorry if the last part was 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240K 6.4K 93
Pretty much what it says in the title. The school decided Ayanokouji wasn't judged as defective enough to be put in class D, so the school decided he...
5.9K 267 20
We never asked for this. We were born different, raised differently, taught differently. Everything about us is different. The only single similarity...
10.8K 163 18
Kiyotaka returned to the White Room, along with Class D. I got the idea from @AlbertIsBestGirl's fic You can make the original characters react 🥇: a...
428K 13.8K 71
This is my first fic and I've no plans to update it any sooner. And believe me, even I cringe at some parts. This is a fanfiction set in the COTE uni...