Sweetness Of Life ✔

By free_bird_123_

A sequel to Sweetness of Love. Achieving a blissful existence and a harmonious family is a universal desire... More

CHAPTER - 01
CHAPTER - 02
CHAPTER - 03
CHAPTER - 04
CHAPTER - 05
CHAPTER - 06
CHAPTER - 07
CHAPTER - 08
CHAPTER - 09
CHAPTER - 10
CHAPTER - 11
CHAPTER - 12
CHAPTER -13
CHAPTER - 14
CHAPTER - 15
CHAPTER - 16
CHAPTER - 17
CHAPTER - 18
CHAPTER - 19
CHAPTER - 20
CHAPTER - 21
CHAPTER - 22
CHAPTER - 23
CHAPTER - 24
CHAPTER - 25
CHAPTER - 26
CHAPTER - 27
CHAPTER - 28
CHAPTER - 29
CHAPTER - 30
CHAPTER - 31
CHAPTER - 32
CHAPTER - 33
CHAPTER - 34
CHAPTER - 35
CHAPTER - 36
CHAPTER - 37
CHAPTER - 38
Sweetness Of Life

Epilogue

264 42 128
By free_bird_123_

Nine years later.

25th December - Christmas Eve.

This day has always been special and it will forever be.

Abir and I try to speed up as Eva starts the count down. I take a glance to see if anyone has completed it and I do see Foziah and Asad keeping the crown on the Christmas tree.

"We are done," Foziah says as she smiles happily while Shreya and Kunal finish quickly. Shreya reaches for the crown and Kunal lifts her so she could keep it on the top.

"And 1," Eva screeches.

"We were close," Abir says and I glare at him.

"All you did was a kiss," I say. "So just shut up."

He frowns. "Don't scold me. We were still close."

I roll my eyes at him. Eva had this Tree Decoration Competition added to her list this year. I knew Foziah and Asad would win because they are always good at teamwork.

But seeing Shreya and Kunal beat us is a little embarrassing but then they have been doing great ever since they got married. The fact that Kunal manages without her when she is not around for months is sweet and when she comes back they are back to normal. I still find it a little amusing that none of them wanted kids and they are like, All of your kids are our kids.

"So, it's Foziah and Asad." Eva cheers as she stands between them and raises their arms.

"You don't even know to put the lights around it." Sam scolds Ishaan.

"As if you did," Ishaan frowns at her.

"Why are you not saying anything?" Sara asks Kabir as she bites her lower lip.

"I- Sara, I-" He says then he shakes his head.

"What?" She frowns.

"You said you knew how to decorate that's the only reason I stood beside you and when we started you were like, I was kidding." He looks at her in disbelief while all of them laugh.

"Okay. I just wanted to take part." She says as she shrugs.

My eyes move over to Neha and Kiaan as their tree lights up and their faces brighten up before Neha reaches up and kisses him on the cheek.

"Shreya and Kunal go with second place." Eva cheers as she raises their arms.

"And then," Eva says as she walks around. "Ah, Neha and Kiaan go with the third."

Alia lets out an energetic holler as Eva raises their arms.

"Congratulations."

Everyone claps for them and the three couples look happy as they smile. I know winning or losing isn't the important thing here, it's the happiness that's around.

I am sure it means something to Foziah, Asad, Shreya, Kunal, Neha, and Kiaan even if they aren't getting any huge prizes here.

"Where's mom?" Eva asks as she looks around.

"Yes?" Eva's mother asks from the crowd that's huddled around us.

"Hey, mom, your couple didn't win today." She says teasingly making everyone laugh.

"Is that embarrassing?" Abir asks me slowly as he chuckles.

"A little," I admit as I hold his arm.

"It just wasn't their day today." Her mother says as she laughs with everyone.

"Whatever you say, mom." Eva rolls her eyes. "Everyone please enjoy the party."

"That we will," Sara says as she drags Kabir with her.

"I can't believe that the only time you guys visit me is during Christmas," Eva says as she walks up to us. "And all because of what? To warm up in the bed?"

"Eva." I frown.

"I am being honest." She laughs. "Anyway, I am happy we offer you a good bed."

"Yeah, thanks for that," Abir says and I look at him in disbelief.

Eva raises her eyebrows. "Wow. You are welcome, Mr. Rajvansh."

Abir chuckles with her and I just shake my head trying to control my smile. Years and he is still the same.

All of these years if there has been anything constant that is his support and love. I still remember the depression I was in when somehow my business wasn't gaining the profit it should have.

Of course, I had the team to work with all of this and change our schemes but I had this fear instilled in me that maybe everyone was right. I couldn't handle it. And honestly, it wasn't easy to accept it, and that too in front of your husband who is so successful.

I am glad for his encouraging words and him never trying to show off how good he is at it. The main problem was the thing that I had gotten into a business enmity with one of the businesswomen and since then I lost a few shareholders.

Now I have learned from my husband to sometimes shut my mouth for my own good. It wasn't a really good idea to show that woman her place when all I had to do was ignore her comments.

Some lessons learned stay with us forever and I am not ashamed to accept that I do learn something from my husband and children. All four of us learn something from each other when it comes to serious situations.

When Arya and Aryan were going to school and I realized that it isn't always great to take them to our office because they might feel bored so I decided I'll work from home.

Air decided we will share the days and for the first three days of the week he worked from home half-day after picking up the children from school and last three days I worked from home.

I believe that was a very good decision we took because Arya and Aryan have been able to live a normal life as we were always there for them. It was then I realized I don't need more kids, I have two and I want to take care good care of them in every way.

"I can't believe we are just supposed to stand here and watch that creep flirting with my daughter," Abir says to me as we sip on the drinks.

I roll my eyes. "She's enjoying it. So, let her."

"Yeah. That's exactly why I am holding myself but seriously he needs to stop." Abir says annoyed as he keeps his gaze on them.

I follow his gaze and even though I feel a little concerned I can't help the smile as I watch Arya.

It has been amazing to watch her grow and she looks beautiful with long hair and the bangs that fall on her forehead. Tonight she's wearing a red wine one-piece dress flaunting her beauty.

I watch as the boy standing in front of her says something to her and she raises her eyebrows impressed before she says something back to him.

"Can you hear them?" I ask Abir slowly.

He narrows his eyes at me. "Not over the music."

"Why do you look so annoyed?" I frown at him. "Haven't you ever flirted with someone as a boy?"

"No." He says and he grins as he puts his arm around. "I have only flirted with my wife."

I smile at him. "Good but you see not everyone is like my husband and son."

I say as I catch a glimpse of Aryan walking up to Arya. Aryan is extraordinary, I feel. He has turned out to be so understanding like his father but his morals are what has all of my heart.

Turning 18 is such a big deal to all of us and Arya did take that as a very big deal. She's obviously a little changed because she loves to explore all of it while Aryan is a little limited.

"Can you let me live?" Arya asks annoyed as Aryan grabs her hand and walks up to us.

"Why would you like to talk with a boy who already has a girlfriend?" He says as he stands beside me.

"We are just having fun, Aryan. Stop overreacting." She glares at him.

I shake my head as I look at her and I can't even blame her for it because I have been there, I have been like that.

"I hope we aren't invisible here?" Abir asks as he raises his eyebrows.

"Oh, then please say something to my a little taller brother," Arya says sarcastically.

"We should quit going to parties," Aryan tells me.

"For what?" I ask.

"Because she keeps getting into trouble." He says a little concerned.

"That's alright, Aryan," I tell softly. "Won't you pull her out when she's in trouble?"

"Of course, I will." He says.

"Yeah then let her fall into trouble." I give him a small smile while he looks at Abir who reaches out and keeps his hand on his arm.

He certainly got used to looking after her since they were kids and it's hard for him to not look after her now.

"That's why I say I love Mumma more," Arya says as she hugs me before she gives a big kiss on my cheek.

"You better tell you love me more," Abir says to Aryan with a frown."

"Yeah." Aryan chuckles. "But I love you all."

"He's pretty honest." Arya laughs. "That's why he's both of your favorite."

"You are our favorite too," Abir says. "It's just you make it a little hard for us."

"If I were easy, I would have no value." She air quotes making us all chuckle.

"Can I borrow my friend?" Ahad grabs Arya's hand. "Come on, let's dance."

"Hey." Elina walks up to us as Arya and Ahad rush to the dance floor.

"Hey." I smile at her.

She's wearing an emerald green off-shoulder asymmetrical hem-ruched dress that fits her perfectly. Her hair falls to her shoulders and I watch as Aryan looks away from her.

Sam and Ishaan adopted Elina when their daughter Lily turned one year old. They both aren't married but they do a pretty well job as parents. Elina refuses to accept Ishaan as her father which is obvious because she has a very loving father.

I am sure Rayan could have managed alone but I guess he doesn't trust himself to give her all the happiness she deserves.

"How have you been?" I ask her when she doesn't say anything.

"I am good." She nods. "I actually wanted to ask Aryan for a dance."

Aryan frowns as he looks at her. "I don't want-"

"That's the least you could do after showing me how your sister openly flirted with my boyfriend and you gave me a reality check that he isn't one." She crosses her arms on her chest as she looks at him.

"Oh, boy!" Abir says as he pats his back.

"It's really bad to show people the right side." Aryan narrows his eyes at her.

"We are staying out of this," I say as I raise my eyebrows and I reach for Abir's arm and pull him with me.

"He really gets stuck between everyone," Abir says as he chuckles.

"I have lost count of how many times I have asked him not to be so good." I shake my head.

"Fawzi." I wave my hand at him.

He excuses himself from a group and walks to us. "Yes?"

"Can you go help your best friend?" I ask him.

"Aryan?" He frowns then he chuckles. "Are you forgetting your son is a helper?"

"I am not." I roll my eyes. "Maybe go join him and Elina on the dance floor."

"Oh my God. I can't miss this show." He shouts as he runs away. Abir and I frown as we exchange a look.

"Something is going on, I am sure," Abir says.

"Aryan would never be in a relationship with Elina." I frown at his thoughts. "His choice is very different."

"Right." He nods. "Now, I think we should go up to the room."

"Behave," I say with a smile when he puts his arms around me.

"I can't." He brushes his nose against mine and our foreheads touch. "You look so sexy in this red saree."

"You look hot as usual in your black tux," I say as I press my lips against his.

"What's going on here?" We hear Sara's voice. "Mishti? CM?"

I close my eyes as I pull back and Abir puts his arm around me as he narrows his eyes at Sara. "Just you being an RK."

She laughs slowly. "Somethings never change." She shrugs. "I actually wanted to ask you both to join the table if you are done with the romance."

"Here." I look down at Sania as she hands over the Strawberry Santa Claus to Sara. "I got one for you."

"Thank you, baby." Sara kisses her cheek before she eats it.

"Where's your sister?" I ask as I pull her cheek. Sania is more attached to Sara while Hania loves Kabir a lot.

She frowns a little annoyed. "She's somewhere. I don't know."

"Were you roaming all alone?" Sara frowns. "Where's your doctor daddy?"

"With patient Hania." Sania laughs. "I was with Sorfi."

"Alright. Come on." Sara holds her hand and walks with her while we follow her.

"So many kids and Sorfi still stays my favorite," Abir tells me slowly.

"That's because she is so much like Foziah." I smile.

"And smile." Sorfi is saying when we approach the table as she snaps her parent's picture.

When she hands the phone back to Asad he kisses her cheek. "You are the only baby I am proud to have."

I go sit beside Foziah and Abir sits next to me.

"Where have you been?" Sam asks me.

"We were just having a drink and looking around." I shrug.

"They were kissing," Sara says as she sits beside her.

We all talk and laugh together until Kabir and Ishaan join us. Sorfi takes Sania, Hania, Lily, and Siddharth to play, she really enjoys being the elder one of all of them. Siddharth is Neha and Kiaan's baby.

"You know it's a little emotional we all are still together after all these changes in our lives," Foziah tells me as all of us have dinner.

I turn to look at her and I smile. "Yes."

I can't exactly say who Foziah is to me because she isn't like a normal friend, she's a little different. I don't go around and share everything with her like I still do with Shreya and Sam and gotten used to it with Sara as well.

I have always felt very peaceful with her, she understands really well and it's all about the experience, I know. It isn't like the last nine years were all amazing we have had highs and lows and I do feel glad I had her to talk about it sometimes.

"You know you are an amazing person," I say to her. "I am sure a lot of them have said you."

"Oh, thank you." She smiles. "When you stay with good people you become amazing."

We both laugh as we look at everyone engaged in their conversation. Neha, Sam, and Sara seem to solve an argument between their kids while Sorfi tells what exactly happened.

"It's actually funny to look at everyone now," I say. "Looking Sara, Sam and Neha run after babies."

"Glad our children are grown up." She says. "Imagine all of us together having 8-9-year-old babies and handling their arguments."

"That would be a disaster," I say as I try to think about it. Sara and Sam almost fought when Sania and Lily got into an argument.

"But then 15-18-year-old adults aren't easy to handle too." Foziah sighs. "I don't even know what disaster Ahad has done with Arya."

"They have always proven they are best friends to do disaster," I say, and then we both laugh.

"Shreya and Kunal are really leading the coolest life," Foziah says and my eyes move over to them and I smile when I watch them snap selfies.

"Actually." I agree. "That doesn't mean we aren't having cool life."

"True." She says. "Like you guys still accept Christmas night as your night."

"Foziah." I frown and she chuckles.

As we finish dinner that night we all hit the dance floor. We have our children cheering up for us as they make our videos.

"I don't get why are they shouting." Abir chuckles as we move our bodies to the music.

"Arya and Ahad started it so the kids are following." I shake my head. "They are louder than the speakers."

"Well, I am just glad you are back in my arms." He says as he pulls me closer to him.

"You know that they are making video, right?" I ask him with an amused smile as I look around.

"CM." Sara screeches when we bump into Kabir and her while dancing.

"RK." Abir rolls his eyes and I laugh.

"I don't get tired of kissing, really." We hear Ishaan say as they dance next to us.

Abir and I exchange a look and try to stifle our laughter but Sam glances our way and she rolls her eyes.

"Focus on your romance." She tells me.

"Focus on kissing, Sam." I roll my eyes at her.

"She's right though," Abir says as he grips my waist. "Focus on your romance."

"Abir." I gasp when he turns me around and pulls me closer to him as he puts my hair to the side and then presses his lips on my shoulder.

"Don't," I mumble as he moves his fingers on my bare waist.

"Don't what?" He asks into my ear.

I would roll my eyes if I wasn't feeling the flush and urgency as his hot breath fans on my cheek.

I hear him chuckle softly into my ear then he presses a kiss on my cheek. "I totally love the effect I have on you, can't wait to make you moan tonight."

The music suddenly stops and everyone pulls away and gets down.

"Why did they end up so quick?" I ask with a frown.

"You were too caught up to realize that we dance on almost five songs," Shreya says as she gets down with Kunal and we follow her.

"Really?" I ask Abir and he shrugs. "I remember the first two. Did they play Love me like you do?"

"No, Sam asked them not to," Shreya says. "Because then you guys would be in the room by now."

"Can you keep your queries to yourself?" I ask Abir annoyed.

"Alright." He nods.

"So, the videos are here." Arya and Ahad scream as they jump crazily.

"And the winners are my parents." Ahad declares as he stops.

"Stop confusing yourself, A." Arya slaps his arm. "Winners are my parents."

"This was all about fun." Ahad interrupts them. "And all of us are winners to survive this party with these crazy kids here."

"That's me," Sania says as she stands in front of Sara. "I am crazy."

"I am crazy. My mother tells me that." Lily glares at her. Sara and Sam exchange a look and Ishaan grabs Lily as he mumbles something under his breath.

"Totally. All of you are." Abir chuckles.

"Okay, the drink is here," Arya says as she grabs the champagne from the waiter.

"You are underage, step out." She tells Ahad and he makes a face. "Elina."

"No, don't call me," Elina says as she crosses her arms on her chest.

"Come on, I'll leave your boyfriend alone." Arya rolls her eyes.

"You can take him. Keep him. I don't care." Elina narrows her eyes at her.

"Now I get what Asad meant by surviving this party," Kabir says as he holds his head. "I can only handle Hania, no one else."

"It isn't my fault that he got all charmed by me," Arya says as she grabs Elina. "Come on, he isn't worth it."

"Why are you all smiles?" Abir nudges Aryan.

He looks at him. "Because it's good to see everyone survive. I do that every day but of course with Fawzi."

We watch as Arya and Elina each pop up the champagne and everyone cheers. They both are obviously happy to be the center of attention and they laugh together over something.

Aryan and Fawzi step up and serve the drinks to everyone. Ahad sits on his knees next to Siddharth saying he's going to stand only if he gets a drink, he is technically not 18 yet even if he is taller than Arya.

"Keep up the baby act." Arya laughs. "While I enjoy the drink."

"To the happy life." Arya and Elina cheer together as they raise their drinks and everyone clinks their glasses.

"To my beautiful wife," Abir tells me as he clinks his glass against mine.

I smile at him before sipping on the drink. We all watch as Arya and Elina take the empty champagne bottles and make them their microphones as they sing loud.

The kids seem to enjoy it and they both take the celebrity feels as they walk around the crowd and brush their hands against everyone.

"Do you think they are drunk or pretending to be?" Abir asks me.

"Neither are they drunk nor are they pretending." I laugh. "They are having fun and they are this crazy."

I look at everyone and it feels so good to share this moment with all of them. I put my arm around Abir's and I rest my head on his shoulder happy to have him with me.

He presses a kiss on my hair as he wraps his arm around me. I look up at him and I glance around before I press a quick kiss on his lips making him grin.

When Aryan and Fawzi manage to get the girls back we all stand there for a picture together.

Abir and I stand in between because my friends and his friends together are what makes us a family.

Arya, Aryan, Fawzi, Ahad, and Elina crouch down in front of all of us.

Abir holds my hand as we look at the camera and I catch Aryan, Fawzi, and Elina exchanging a look in between.

As our pictures get snapped Abir brings my hand up to his lips and kisses my knuckles. I smile feeling the butterflies in my stomach.

Nothing is perfect in life it's the moment and people around you that make it perfect. I am thankful to all of them for being a part of my life and I can't believe how I went from being just with Badi maa to having all of them.

I hug my girl gang after we snap a few selfies together and I know these selfies are going to blow up our group chat by tomorrow.

I walk away from everyone and look up at the sky wondering if God had planned to give me all of these people when my parents passed away. Maybe this was the reason since everything happens for a reason. It's hard not to miss them right now.

While Abir is my Sweetness Of Love all of my friends and family are my Sweetness Of Life because without them we wouldn't be living this moment.

"You alright?" Abir asks as he wraps his arms around me.

"Yes," I say.

He turns me around and he looks at me for a moment trying to figure out if something is wrong.

"I was just missing my parents," I say when he keeps looking at me.

He nods slowly then he puts his arms around me. "I love you." He whispers softly as he presses a kiss on my forehead.

I smile. "You can expect a 'same to you' from me."

"Always." He tightens his grip on me as he grins at me.

I look into his eyes feeling satisfied with my life. "Always."

I keep my hand on his cheek and put my arm around his neck and he meets me halfway to kiss.

❊❊❊

How was it?

This has to be the hardest part I have ever written! 😂🤣

I seriously didn't think too much before getting so many babies, LOL but I am glad few of them are grown up.

If I would ever write Aryan's story I want to know how many would read it.

Do share your views.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25K 2.4K 36
___ Danger is what their life depicts . Mishti ~ This name itself means sweetness. But destiny has always been bitter to her. Abir ~ In urdu it me...
35K 2.2K 13
It's Hard For Mishti And Abir Living without Each Other..They Got Married After A Crossing Many Hurdles, But May Be Destiny Wants To Test More, Livin...
11.4K 371 5
"Its cold abir,"mishti screamed. "Yes angry chorni,it's cold because its ice."I said in her ear and she arched her body. I started kissing her neck a...
11.5K 779 7
Some short sweet love Stories of MishBir.