Finally We Belong • han jisung

By luhhsatori

Introducing a captivating tale of a skeptic's journey from doubting love to embracing its magic. Join Astra a... More

Author's Note
001
002
004
005
006
007
008
009
010 (Finale)

003

157 50 11
By luhhsatori

Nothing much happened after the encounter I had with Jisung. I saw him during lunch time but he was with his friends, we didn't speak but instead we would exchange eye contact.

I got home & went straight to my room. I was too tired to speak to anyone. I laid on my bed and faced the ceiling. I thought about how I embarrassed myself, Jisung sitting extremely close to me during English and Minho giving me a death stare.

Jisung seemed like a genuine person although I  wasn't interested in him as of yet. He was a senior, he's probably in the process of applying to universities or colleges. He's probably focusing on his academics, I didn't think he's interested in a relationship as of now.

I got up from my bed & took a shower. After the approximate 15 minute shower I changed into something comfy & went downstairs to check if there's anything nice for me to eat turns out there wasn't anything.

I decided to make some noodles, I haven't eaten noodles in a while, what would hurt to eat noodles again? Nothing.

As I was done with making the noodles, I went to the living room. I turned on the television & sat down on the couch & ate. It was like a daily routine of mine. I've gotten used to it.

Weirdly, I couldn't stop thinking about Jisung. His face was plastered in my mind, I couldn't seem to stop thinking about him. His voice was like a melody, echoing in my mind.

I never thought about a guy like this before, this time it was different. As much I tried to pretend I was interested in the shows that I was watching, it always failed. Nothing helped.

After I ate, I washed my bowl & fork. I went upstairs to my room & began to do my homework. That alone was a failed mission, I tried to stay focused but Jisung kept popping up.

There's no way I like him already. It's too soon, plus I promised myself to not fall for any guy after my previous crush. I have to act tough, hard headed & stubborn.

I just hope Jisung doesn't make any moves on me...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 137 5
❛❛𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗣𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗦 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Step inside a world of dark magic and enchanted creatures, where each page reveals a new spellb...
1.7K 201 21
"Everyone have their own love story, they just need a little push to get it going." There's Misty Waterflower, the top student in Pokémon High. Known...
17.9K 807 14
Misty Williams loses every hope in getting a good grade for her Communication class project when she gets paired up with Ash Ketchum from all people...
208K 9.5K 59
Orm Kornnaphat's feelings for Lingling Sirilak have undergone a transformation over time. Initially, at the age of 11, Orm held an unromantic, platon...