Medusa's Blessed (Medusa (Rid...

By umya50

Medusa x Reader. Y/N L/N is a 17 year old boy that goes to Homurahara School. He's an average kid with a seem... More

Prologue
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Apologies
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
New Story Announcement!
Chapter Eighteen

Chapter Thirteen

1K 40 4
By umya50

POV: Y/N L/N

I slowly open my eyes and check the alarm beside me. 

7:30

I sit up and get out of the futon and I make my way to the door to my room. I open the door and hear the front door being knocked pretty loudly so I make my way to open it and see the outline of someone familiar. I open the door, and I see Ms. Fujimura!

Taiga: Oh, good morning, Y/N!

Y/N: Good morning, Ms. Fujimura. I take it that you want free breakfast again? *chuckles*

Taiga: I'll have you know that Shirou and I are very close and that he and I are-

Y/N: Yeah yeah, I get it. Why don't we watch some TV while everyone gets up sooner or later.

Taiga: Sounds great! Also, you planning to go to school today?

I start sweating since I couldn't let Ms. Fujimura know about the real reason of why me or everyone else couldn't go to school. 

Y/N: *fake coughs*

Taiga: Oh.

Y/N: Yeah, it seems that most of the people here got a pretty bad cold. But one day won't hurt, right?

Taiga: I suppose you're right, but, you guys better make sure you study!

I chuckle and we start walking towards the living room. I turn on the TV and we sit down and watch the news. After about thirty or so minutes of fake coughing and switching the channel, we heard someone getting up. I look up and see Saber standing by the door, watching TV with us.

Y/N: Good morning, Saber. Ms. Fujimura, I believe you two already met right?

Taiga: Yup! She said she was a close friend of Kiritsugu so I allowed her to stay. 

Saber: Good morning to the both of you. I could go wake Shirou if you like.

Y/N: Nah. Let him rest. It seems that he got the "cold" the worse out of all of us. 

I wink at her without Ms. Fujimura looking and she smiles and nods. She sits down next to Ms. Fujimura and we spend another twenty minutes watching TV until I hear Shirou getting up.

Shirou: Good morning, you all. I'll make us some breakfast.

Y/N: Thanks, Shirou.

Saber: Thank you.

Taiga: I'm starvin'!

I chuckle at what Ms. Fujimura said and I stand up and start walking towards the kitchen. 

Y/N: You need any help with dishes or anything? I'm an amazing cleaner, if you didn't know.

Shirou: *scoffs* You're not better than me.

Y/N: Oh yeah? Let's see who can clean the most dishes after breakfast then.

Shirou: You're on. Also, are we still gonna train later today?

Y/N: Yes, we are. You better get ready, sword enthusiast.

We both laugh and I leave him alone to make the food while I start making some tea. I swear, if there's anything I can make to perfection, it's tea.

I start noticing it's getting pretty lonely and quiet inside my mind, so I decide to wake her up.

Y/N: Hey, you up?

Medusa: I've been up, good morning.

Y/N: You say it now and not when I actually wake up? I can't believe you.

Medusa: I-I just thought that-

Y/N: I'm joking. Good morning to you as well. 

Medusa: You should stop doing that...

Y/N: Never. Anyway, you wanna eat with us or do you wanna eat the leftovers like a loner.

Medusa: Considering that other woman is here and that we have not met before, I will wait until she is gone before I start eating. Is that fine? I don't wanna cause drama, is all.

Y/N: Yeah, that's fine. I gotta introduce you to her, Ms. Fujimura has a wild spirit!

Medusa: Right... Anyway, let me know when she leaves, I will be in the other room reading a book.

Y/N: Gotcha, have a fun time, I guess?

I then hear Shirou coming behind me but he pushes me out of the way and does a pose.

Shirou: Food's up, everyone!

Y/N: Very funny. 

We all dig in and once again I am marveled at how good his cooking skills are. If he really tried, he'd be a pro chef or something.

Y/N: Gotta hand it to you Shirou, your cooking tastes the best!

Saber: I agree, it's really good!

Shirou lightly blushes and laughs while we eat. 

-Timeskip-

I was walking around the halls of Shirou's house and was about to head to the shed but was stopped by a hand on my shoulder. I turn around to see Saber, standing right behind me.

Y/N: How's it going, Saber.

Saber: I overheard your conversation with Shirou last night. I would've liked it better if he asked me to train him but I think you are a worthy candidate too.

Y/N: Meh, I don't know. I don't really have anything comparable to your swordsmanship. All I know is how to swing a blade around like a novice. 

Saber lightly chuckles while I open the doors to the shed. Low and behold, a worn out red head who was about to give up.

Y/N: You doin' good?

Shirou: Barely. I can't even get this pole to enhance! It's like I focus right, but then I focus on something else and then it all fails.

Y/N: What are you so focused on that you can't even get a simple enhancement magic to work?

Shirou: Y'know, the usual, weight of this war and how Rin would react to her servant almost killing me and my own safety and stuff.

Y/N: So in other words, you're focused on Rin.

Shirou blushes and looks away while I laugh and sit down next to him. I put my hand on his shoulder and smile.

Y/N: I know I never had the best of luck with women, but come on, you're Shirou freakin' Emiya! I'm sure anyone could fall head over heels with you.

Shirou: But Rin is a different case. I like her but I don't really know what to do under these circumstances.

Y/N: I have an idea, how about one day, when this war is over, you two go up to a random cliffside and just talk about life. Maybe that'll lead up to something, right?

(A/N: We love foreshadowing.)

Shirou: That doesn't sound too bad. For a guy that never experienced love except for that one time in third grade, you know how it works alright.

Y/N: Hey, you leave her out of this! If she never moved away, we would've had the most best of relationships. Anyway, you should just stop focusing on your little crush and focus on reinforcing. When you're done, meet me at the dojo and we can train 'til your hearts content.

Shirou: Thanks, Y/N. I'd be so lost if you weren't here right now.

Y/N: Yeah well, I'm about to go ask Saber if she can help me train you, so bye!

I quickly jump up and run out the shed and into the dojo. I see Saber sitting down so I sit right in front of her.

Y/N: King of Knights and the wielder of the holy Excalibur. I ask if you can train me so I can train your master, Shirou Emiya.

Saber: Drop the formalities, but sure. I allow myself to train you.

She smiles and I get up and pick up a random wooden sword while she picks another wooden sword as well. I get in an awkward stance and point the sword towards her.

Y/N: I, Y/N L/N, will defeat you, King of Knights!

I charge in and in the first two seconds, Saber has me pinned to the ground and begging for mercy. She laughs and I get up and get in another stance again.

Every single time it looked like I had an opening, she'd close the gap between us and absolutely dominate me. I look up and see Saber still smiling.

Y/N: Okay, you're too good. I can't keep up with you.

Saber: But we were having so much fun.

Y/N: Sure. 

Shirou then enters the dojo and looks at the current scene. He laughs hardly while I blush out of embarrassment. Saber then sits down so I take her wooden sword that she used to beat the crap out of me and I point it at Shirou.

Y/N: Since your servant trained me, I now know most of the things I should know! Bring it on, Shirou Emiya!

Shirou: Alright! Go!

Shirou charges in and we lock swords. I kick his knee and back up while he again starts rushing towards me. I instantly knock his sword away and slide him off his feet. I point my sword at the ground, towards his body and I smile.

Y/N: I DID IT, SABER! DID YOU SEE THAT!

Saber: You did do pretty good, I will admit. You definitely learned after I beat you several hundred times.

Shirou: We're not done yet! Raaaah!

-Timeskip-

After having Shirou feel the pain of being beaten for a good hour or so, I decided to call it quits and go inside the actual house. I see Shirou getting up and walking towards me only to be stopped by Saber for a supposed talk.

Y/N: Oh yeah, Shirou, when you and Saber are done talking, I would like to go to the school and pick up our work so it won't look suspicious.

Shirou: Sure, but isn't Rin gonna be there?

Y/N: If you're scared by a little girl, then I'll go myself for the both of us.

Saber: If you don't mind, Y/N, I would like Shirou to stay so I can train him personally. I know that he want's to be a swordsman, so I can teach him in your place.

Y/N: Thanks, Saber. Anyway, I'll be heading out now.

I go into the room that I slept in and put on some outdoor clothes. I walk out of the house and start walking to school.

Once I made it to school, I stopped by the classrooms for both Shirou and I and picked up the work that was already laid out for us. I notice that I did not see Rin anywhere.

Y/N: Medusa, can you check if Rin or Archer is here for me?

Medusa: Will do, I'll be careful and I'll let you know if I see them.

Y/N: Thanks, I'll be on the lookout as well.

I go through each classroom that I thought she would be in but I didn't see her. I eventually collected the work Shirou and I shared and was about to walk about but heard a voice to my right. I look at the direction and see Rin leaning by the wall looking at me with a smirk.

Y/N: How's it going?

Rin: Fine. I heard that my servant almost killed Shirou yesterday, how about that.

Y/N: Yep, he almost did. A lot of blood too, it was pretty wild to be honest.

Rin: How's he holding up? Is he fine?

Y/N: I thought you were just acting smug to be weird about it. Anyway, Shirou's fine and I still think your servant is cool, even though he has no name.

Rin: If it doesn't hurt, I'd like to visit you guys and grant my apologies to Shirou. I really didn't mean for him to get hurt.

I walk up to her and put my hand on her shoulder, causing her to blush.

Rin: W-What're you-

Y/N: I'm sure Shirou would understand and forgive you because I already do. Just keep your servant in line again and we'll be all fine and dandy. 

I smile and put my hand out for a handshake. Instead, she grabs me and gives me a light hug.

Rin: Glad to know we're all partners again. I didn't want to lose you or Shirou.

Y/N: Aww, did the rich girl finally find some friends she can be comfortable with?

Rin: S-Shut up!

I pull out of the hug and put my hands on my hips.

Y/N: Anyway, glad to see you again. Stop by whenever you want. I'll make sure Shirou feeds all of us!

I wave goodbye and leave the school, walking towards Shirou's house. Today's been a pretty relax and chill day and I definitely deserved this.

-Timeskip-

It's now almost night time which means we have to eat dinner. I notice that Shirou's gone so I check on the shed and find him in a deep sleep. I sigh and leave the shed and officially take up the mantle of the house husband.

I go inside the house and to no one's surprise, Saber and Medusa are sitting on opposite sides, watching TV. I smile and go into the kitchen to make a standard dinner. After I finish, I leave some food for Shirou when he eventually wakes up and I take the remaining food to the table and place it.

Y/N: I know it's not as interesting as the pro chef over there, but I hope you all enjoy it.

Saber was the first one to take a bite and her eyes lighten up. She begins devouring it like an animal while Medusa slowly takes a bite and speeds up. I laugh and make a plate for myself to eat and to my surprise, it was pretty good. 

After we all finish up, I wake up Shirou but he seems to be out cold. I sigh and give him a piggy back ride to his bed and place him there. I walk towards my futon and I slip in to the comfy insides.

Today was a pretty chill day if I was being honest. Hopefully more days can go like this.

=====================================================================

Author's Note: I actually liked writing this chapter because it gave a more personal and fun setting to this world I'm creating. 

Thank you for reading the thirteenth chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253K 4.5K 15
The Holy Grail wars. An intense battle to defeat other masters with your own servants. This Story centres around one human in particular. Y/n L/n. A...
22K 710 18
There was once a boy who had survived a hell which destroyed everything in its wake. He was almost dead but a man had saved him and later adopted the...
242K 3.3K 96
(this is a fate fan fic) Shirou emiya the master of the Saber class servant from the fifth holy grail war and the winner of the holy grail usually th...
174K 4.5K 22
"I shall sever the thread of destiny with this boundless light." Words that ring out in the void and now shall echo upon the battlefield of the fifth...