Bottom Evan/vanoss one-shot b...

By abbyloveanime18

Here is the second book of bottom Evan!! Same as the first one-shot: Bottom Evan only. No bottom delirious. ... More

No chapter....yet.
Still no chapter.
Top, bottom, or both?
I'm okay I'm at home resting.
OwO....QwQ.
Not alot of picrew.me that I made.
^w^
....Uh I can explain
(special chapter.) Demon slayer
🙂
Lockdown
:3 ^•^
😞
😭
😌
It's mostly jon. -w-
Idk what to put here.
🦉Cuteness overload 10000000%🦉
(special chapter) 🎶Lucky🎶
I finally got animal crossing UwU.
Story is going to be in the next chapter!!!!
We summon a succubus but its a guy!?
Part 1
Part 2
(Special chapter) 🎶Giants🎶
Take these photo for the mean time.
(Special chapter.) bbs x mha
Vanoss please let nogla give you a hug owo.
Idk what to put??
>w<
😴
Please play roblox with me T^T
Roblox?
Too much cuteness!!!!
I am making a meme
Drama from the bbs/ vanoss crew and should I release a new book?
I made evan on picrew.me.
Here are picrew.me I made.
Picrew Evan as a girl.
Not vanoss crew relate but....
Out of curiousness. Not bbs/vanoss crew related.
-w- I'm tried.
I hate these writer block.
Cute!! I just barely notice this.
I only played it for a little bit. (Not bbs/vanoss crew related.)
Oops.
I know people are going to hate me for sure and I'm going to lose followers.
Sorry for the lack of update on this book. (And on all the other books I have.)
The what if.... meme/challenge
Photo I made on picrew.me and treated myself today.
He not my alpha.
F*ck!!
Some among us picrew.me that I made.
2 days
My b-day is today!!
I hate spiders so much!!
Baby photo of me. (I'm one ugly baby.)
I'm so tried....fUcK!!
😴
I need to stop falling in love with 2D characters qwq.
More drama
Look what I bought!!
Sick evan with a very special twist (😏)
We can't leave until I'm what?!!?
I found a pastel pup....let's keep it!!
Goodnight everyone see you tomorrow.
My anime stuffs.
ÔwÔ
Sad news
I love you tommy.
How de do everyone! (Where have I been.)
Happy Saint Patrick Day's (special chapter!)
Secret are keep secret (birthday special!)
Not evan/vanoss crew related. (Credit is in the picture above!)
They aren't a p3dø! Why would people think that?!
After class (I guess different? Idk q^q.)
Oh, Evy you drop your glasses again~
Go bother someone underage brat!
A/N Where have I been

Evan is the crew new lover. (Sweet and wholesome!)

63 1 0
By abbyloveanime18

(I'm bored out of my mind, so here is actually vanoss bottom chapter! !Request are still open! Well, they are open everyday, week's, year's.)

~Evan pov and memories~

I was running from some people as I was panting and huffing, I quickly turn a corner as I saw them continued running straight. I ran as I trip and fell.

I looked and saw a little bit of blood as I gets up and ran, I don't know where I was or where I was going I just needed to run. I soon heard their footsteps.

I push myself to run faster as I saw a door open and ran inside that I close it and pant. I try to catch my breath as I looked up and saw different guy's in front of me.

I stare at them as I heard banging and I immediately turn to the door as I back away slowly. I looked somewhere to hide as I turn and saw a guy in front of me.

He had brown hair that was messy, light blue eyes, freckles on his face, and three scars on his face. We stare at each other as I heard the banging again.

I turn and gasp, I looked at the light blue eyes with a begging face. "P-Please help me!" I whispered quietly. He looks at the door as he pulls me to closest as he close the door.

The guy went to the door as he open it and yelled at the other guy's that were banging on the door as I soon heard punching and stuffs break.

I close my eyes waiting for it to end that I cover my ears as well, it soon stop as I heard the closest door open I looked up and saw the light blue eyes guy.

He had blood on his lip and nose, as he had a few bruises on him. He looks at me as I looked at him as if we are having a staring contest. "Starting today, you are our new lover." He said with a bit of a raspy voice.

~Evan memories finished.~

The present day.

Evan pov
I was cooking for my lover's as they had a meeting today, I was told to stay out here in the kitchen or the room's because sometimes the meeting doesn't end well and these people are mostly single guy's.

I don't really want to know what it is and stuffs but sometimes I glanced and see what the so called vault's are as I looked away immediately, I focus back to the cooking as I looked at the time.

"They should be done, now what should I have them drink. Beer? Or soda? Maybe water?" I said to myself. I served their food as I heard the door open.

The person they chat shook hands as they left, I saw them go to the table as I served them their food as I decided to give them water to drink which they drank it.

I was told I can eat and drink as well, since I am there lover's. But, I mostly eat when they leave for a heist or if I want to snack on something.

I heard them wanting more as I gave them more of the food I make and watch them. I looked at the dishes and went to them as I started to wash them.

I wash their plate and cup's and everything else as I heard my name called. "Evy, we'll be on heist tomorrow. So, tomorrow relax and enjoy your day. We'll bring take out." Jon said.

I nod my head as I saw them went to the couch and play video games, Jonathan smith is the leader of the group he gives orders as he buys the most expensive equipment for his crew.

Everyone wants to work with him as he doesn't want to recruit anyone and he gets called to eliminated someone they don't trust or whatever reason it is and he does heist with his friends.

He and his friends are the one number most wanted of the city, the police don't who they are because they clean up and get rid of any evidences.

He sometimes get, the good stuffs. The stuffs where you are eating a lot and laying around trying to figure out if a bird is hanging upside down in your house. When they is clearly nothing.

I stay away all of those stuffs because I don't want to get my hand dirty and they told me to stay out of it as I am. I cook and clean for them, when they come home.

I don't mind, they are days like tomorrow where they let me rest so I can get some sleep as well. They do feed me and try to cook for me, they almost burn the house down.

I'm actually thankful I was awake when I heard the smoke detector on, if I didn't they would have figured out a lie why the house burn. They also sleep with me if they want cuddles and snuggled as well.

I have my own bed if I want to be alone, they leave food and water for me when I'm down. They always buy me candy, stuffs owl and clothes as well.

I find it really cute and sweet as they are giving me personal space, which I don't mind if they give me company. I still love them as they love me.

I finished cleaning up as I looked at the crew still playing, I looked at the time as it was getting late. I walk to my room as it had yellow paint on the wall.

It had owl's on the wall, my bed had stuff owl as it had a fluffy red carpet and red blanket on my bed. I went to my bed as I hug vanoss my stuff owl that Brock got me.

I looked around my bed as I heard their footsteps go to their room and close their door. "It must have been a long meeting today, I know tomorrow they'll be very tired." I said.

I get up as I close my door, that I turn my nightlight on that I shut my stand light off. I turn on my tv as I put on a random show that I looked outside watching the star's.

I felt a smile on my face as I looked at all of them, I close my blind on my window. I stretched that I watch tv for awhile, it was getting a little bit late.

"I better called it a night or they'll get worried tomorrow." I said. I shut my tv off as I charge my phone in my charger and sat it on my nightstand.

I heard the ac on the house turn on. "It is going to be hot tomorrow, hopefully it's stay on until the next next day." I said. I got in bed as I hug vanoss.

I cover myself in my blanket as I smile at himself. "Whatever they bring tomorrow I'll eat it, for now rest until they come back home tomorrow." I said.

I yawn as I soon felt myself get sleepy that I snuggled to vanoss as I drifted off to sleep smiling to myself. 'I love you all so much.' I thought.

The next day.

I soon woke up as I yawn, I sit up as I looked at my nightstand and saw a sandwich with a note. I got the note and read what it said.

Hey Evy! As you know, we are on a heist so we won't be back late. But, today you can rest and relax. We made you a sandwich for the time be, remember their snacks in the cabinet or you can go back to sleep when you finish eating. Also, we left the ac on for you because today is super hot! We love you, our sweet owl~!

I blush at the nickname and smile at myself as I got the sandwich and started to eat it happily. They I drank some of the water, I finished I removed the cover.

I went to the kitchen to clean my plate and cup that I went back upstairs, they left the ac on as I smile at myself. "They're all so sweet and nice!" I said happily.

I went to my room as I close my door, I turn my tv on as I remove my nightlight and sat on my bed watching tv. Three hour past by as I went to get a snack.

I was still watching tv as I was munching on the snack I got, I saw the show end as I saw a different show came on. I stop munching as I put them back in the cabinet.

I was back on my bed as I lay down, and yawn. "I'll take a little nap and figure out what to do next." I said. I got vanoss and snuggled into him as I feel asleep again.

-Couple hours went by.-

I woke up from my nap, that I yawn and rub my eye's. I don't know why but I look down and saw the crew sleeping on the floor, I stare at them.

I smile that I get up and remove the cover to give them all a kiss on the cheek and head, I yawn still feeling sleepy. I went back to my bed, I lay down and cover myself that smile falling back to sleep.

(And that is it! No smut, just wholesome but next chapter will be smut! Also, I was rushing at the end.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 479 39
199K 4.2K 200
Do I even need to said more?? Well....welcome to a one shot that going to have vanossgaming aka Evan Fong as the total bottom bitch. Please vote and...
105K 5.4K 50
[Book 1] Bottom Evan! Yes it's finally recording! Now let me get started to what I have to say...um. Hello my name is Evan Fong, I'm 17 years old...
19.7K 1.4K 25
[Sequel of Squandered to the End] Bottom Evan Evan, Delirious, and Elvis came back with a couple of changes; they no longer are ordinary human beings...