Heathen

By softsloth

"You don't understand, little female. I am like a God to these people." Elodie is lost. Literally. After a ma... More

before
|01|
|02|
|03|
|04|
|05|
|06|
|07|
|08|
|09|
|10|
|11|
|12|
|13|
|14|
|15|
|16|
|17|
|18|
|19|
|20|
|21|
|22|
|23|
|24|
|25|
|26|
|27|
|28|
|29|
after
Book 5 - His Redemption

|30|

32.6K 1.6K 201
By softsloth

Barre

I am eager to get back to my den. The sun cycles spent traveling through the great woods goes by a lot quicker this time around. It's likely due to the fact that I am eager to travel fast, versus before when I did not want to give Elodie up, so I opted to spend as much time as possible with her.

The journey takes a scarce few days, most of it spent carrying my very pretty mate. Her legs are little and weak. Elodie would always have moments where she wanted to walk, saying she is well and able. I would allow it for a while, but always ended up scooping her up into my arms. I didn't have the heart to tell her it was because she was too slow.

As we get closer, Salsh starts to get antsy, and Elodie fights to keep up with the rasler and his never ending energy. I let myself grin. I find it freeing to be able to show my emotions here, because in the palace I had to hide everything I felt, unused to the crowds of males watching me.

Now though, I am able to smile and laugh as much as Elodie permits me.

My mate looks back at me, waving an arm to try to quicken me.

"Come on, Barre! Hurry up, slow poke." She insists, blissfully unaware that I'm walking to match her little human pace.

I allow myself my normal stride. My longer legs, and experience with the forest floor, has me surpassing Elodie much swifter than she had imagined.

"Hey! Wait up." I shake with deep laughter, slowing once more and throwing an arm over her shoulders.

"Make up your mind, tiny."

"I'm not tiny, you're just huge." Elodie insists, folding her arms over her chest as she stumbles over a tree root. "I'm actually considered tall on Earth."

I roll my eyes, not believing her. There is no way that humans come that much smaller than my mate.

Grinning, I realize I don't mind it at all. I like her being small. For one, she relies on me, for another, I can toss her around the nest easily. She also bends all types of ways, ways I never imagined. I find I like our nest play more than I ever thought possible.

I rake my hungry eyes over her. My kit may already be firmly planted in her warm little womb. We mate many times a day.

"Look! There it is!" Elodie's exuberant voice pulls me from my daze. I knew we were close to my home, but thinking of all the naughty things my little human female does with me made me too distracted to realize just how close we really were.

I halt, reaching for my mate's hand and squeezing it as she stops at my side. I look from her smile to the cabin. This is our den. Our future. Our life together. It's everything good that we have ahead of us.

Looking at all the land I own, I no longer see solitude. Instead, I picture little kits running around. I see my mate, rounded belly and orange hair, picking from the vegetable garden and smiling at me as I bring home a fresh kill from the great woods.

"Let's go." She urges, and I can never say no, so I let her lead me wherever she pleases.

Salsh immediately lays down on the front porch, and Eldoie stops to pat him on the head. The cabin is just as we left it, rain drizzling down onto the roof, not another person in sight or even remotely close by. No one will bother us here. It's just me and her.

We're about to walk through the front door when Elodie stops me with a little hand on my chest. Her fingers are nimble and warm, and I can hardly think when they're touching me.

"Wait." Elodie tells me, thoughts warring on her sweet, freckle dotted face. "There's an old fashioned Earth tradition that I want to try. We dont have to do it thought if you think it's stupid."

I hear the vulnerability in her voice. I'm quick to soothe her nerves any time, whatever they may be.

I take her in close to me, pressing her against my middle and loving every bit of it.

"Whatever it is, I'm sure it's not stupid." I press, trying to get her comfortable enough to share her customs with me.

Elodie twiddles her fingers nervously.

"Well, humans, when they get married. Well, married you know, ;ike marriage. Wait, do you guys do that?"

"What is married?"

She gives me a shocked look, sputtering before she can continue explaining.

"Well it's like being mates, so once two people are mated they go on a honeymoon."

"A... honeymoon?" I ask, sounding out the odd word.

"Yeah, a honeymoon! And the man, I mean the male, well he would carry his mate though the threshold of the house to start the honeymoon. That's how they used to do it on Earth a long time ago. I used to read about it all the time, and I always thought it was so romantic, and I always wished it could happen for me."

Thats enough explanation for me. I lift her into me arms,wrapping her legs and arms around me.

"No! Not like that." She tells me, hardly able to speak from the giggling.

I smile, trying something different.

I throw her over my shoulder, her stomach going into my shoulder. My mate's giggling turns into a full blown fit of laughter. I figure I'm doing it right, and I reach for the doorknob, kicking the door open with my boot and stomping into the den.

Stomping into the kitchen, I place Elodie on the counter, putting my hands on either side of her as I lean in for a quick kiss.

I sling both of our bags from my shoulders, looking at my human with a small grin.

"Now our honeymoon can begin." I tell her, noticing how quickly her face turns red.

Elodie looks as if she's trying hard not to laugh as she climbs down off the counter. I put my hands on her hips to help her down. She tries to shew me away, but I ignore her, placing her gently on her feet.

She leans down and starts digging through her bag, she pulls out a little bag of snacks, choosing to put them away in one of the lower cabinets.

"What else do they do on these honeymoons?"

Elodie makes a choking sound and stands up quickly, turning around from the cabinet.

"Ummm. Well people do a lot of things on honeymoons."

"Like what?" I wonder, striding closer to her, hands swinging at my sides.

She begins to act flustered, shutting the cabinet and rummaging through the bag before zipping it up. She doesn't realize I'm right behind her until she turns around. My mate gasps, putting her hand to her chest.

I reach up, brushing her bare arm with her knuckles. Shivers break out across her pale skin. The tiny, red hairs stand on end. Usually these signs would tell me that she's cold, but I know better. I know exactly what I'm doing to her as the fragrance of her arousal spreads through the room. It's intoxicating.

Leaning in close, I press my lips against her ear and murmur words that I know will make her crazy with want.

"You still pretend to be shy when this morning you pounced on me like a hungry rasler." I whisper heatedly. Eldoie's breath catches.

I shuffle closer, pinning her to the wall behind her. My arm goes up to block any way out. She's not getting away from me, not when her need is pounding at me like the thunder that rumbles outside.

"What else do they do on these Earth honeymoons, my sweet tiny?" My voice is now breathy, husky with want and a need so profound that it's hard to breathe correctly.

"You know what." She responds, standing on the tips of her toes and trying to manuaver so that my lips will touch hers.

I straighten, barely out of her reach. I grin slyly.

"Not that easy." I say. "I want to hear you say it."

My teasing has the effect I was looking for. Her skin further flushes. The skin on her chest and all the way up to her neck is aflame with color.

"They mate. Have sex. Make love. They romp around in the sheets over and over, like freaking rabbits. Is that what you wanted me to say?"

I'm not sure what a rabbit is, but the light in her green eyes is enough. I reward her with the kiss shewas wanting earlier.

Our lips collide feverishly, back and forth, push and pull of energy, heat and love. I love this female with everything I am. Everything I have is hers. I am at her mercy. I may be powerful, I may be the strongest thing to roam Rytaria, but she has me right in the palm of her hand.

Her skin is so soft to the touch, like the sweetest fruit. Ripe but just out of reach. Worth all the trouble.

I pull away, loving the way her lips are full and swollen, the way her red eyebrows pull together in aroused confusion caused by my attack.

"May I make love to you?" I ask reverently, kissing each and every one of the knuckles on her right hand.

She gulps, acting as if she needs to think about it for a moment.

Suddenly she nods exuberantly.

"Only if you catch me." Before I have a chance to figure out what she means, she ducks under my elbow and darts through the den.

I growl, chasing after her and all that she represents. Always.

Epilogue coming soon :)))

Don't forget to vote and comment! I love you all

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131 7 8
"𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒕, 𝑩𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝑮𝒊𝒓𝒍," "𝑰 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖." "𝑶𝒉, 𝑬𝒍𝒊𝒛𝒂, 𝑰 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒎𝒐...
78.8K 4.6K 44
[Billionaire / Fake Relationship] After seeing the women's shelter she worked hard to build burn down to the ground, social worker Emma Cavendish wil...
35.9K 1.6K 19
I thought being abducted by aliens and thrown in a cage was the worst things could get. But I was wrong. Because my captors tossed me in a cell with...
99.4K 3.7K 34
Twenty five years after the attack of alien spacecraft, Earth is no longer the same. Not for humans, let alone for me, who was born from a human and...