Shapeshifters

By iliketowrite2580

Rosita is a shapeshifter and a thief with a terrible past and stumbles upon the Madrigals. *All characters ar... More

Meeting the Madrigals
Suspicion
Antonio's Celebration

New Bond

23 1 2
By iliketowrite2580

We both ran into the other room to find Mirabel freaking out. "THE HOUSE IS IN DANGER! The tiles were falling and there were cracks everywhere. And the candle almost went out..."

Everyone rushes out to the main are outside of Antonio's room. "The house was in trouble, the candle was... Abuela I promise!" Mirabel stutters.

"That's enough." Abeula dismisses her and gives her a pointed look. "There is nothing wrong with la Casa Madrigal. The magic is strong! And so are the drinks.." Abuela exclaims. Everyone goes back to partying and Rosita quickly runs up to Mirabel.

"Hey, are you alright?" Rosita asks worried putting her hands one her shoulders.

"Rosita! You've got to believe me!" Mirabel says with tears in her eyes. "Yes, yes ofcourse I do."Rosita comforts her.

"Thank you. I really did see see something and I'm worried for la casita." Mirabel says worried.

"You should go take some rest and I'm gonna go head home" Rosita offers and says her goodbyes.

Rosita then starts walking to her hideout when suddenly she hears some rustles. She freezes,scared. "Who's there?"

Camilo then stumbles out of a bush and before she could run away he quickly grabbed her wrist causing her to transform back. "Please Rosita I won't hurt you" he says as he gazes into her eyes. The two held eye contact until the sudden cheers from the casita broke it.

"Let go! Please I'll leave and I won't come back"Rosita whispers terrified.

"I won't do anything, trust me please?"

Hesitantly Rosita agrees still scared. Follow me and the two went up some stairs and climbed onto the casitas roof. "Do you want to hangout here for a while? I want to show you something."

She agrees and the two slowly got comfortable with each other and talked for hours about the most randomest things. A few hours had gone by and  Camilo decides to ask her what happened and where she had come from.

"Um, I" Rosita closes up not comfortable with this topic.

"I'm sorry, for pushing. You can tell when when you're ready" Camilo says regretting it.

"Oh!" Camilo excitedly says and covers her eyes "okay now look" and he uncovers them.

What she saw was breathtaking. It was a beautiful sunrise. "Oh wow." Rosita says shocked and in awe.

"Right! It's almost as beautiful as you" Camilo says quietly not realizing.

"Sorry what was that?" Rosita asks not have heard.

"Oh I was saying that it was so beautiful" Camilo quickly says.

They continue to talk for a bit. They both learn that they are so similar with any common interests. "What's got to be the craziest person you shapeshifted into?" Camilo asks.

"Ummm probably a baby it was so weird I felt like an ant. You?

"This really tall dude. I snuck into my sisters rooms and hid in her closet. She was terrified." Camilo says grinning.

"Oh my god. Stop thats's so mean. Rosita exclaims laughing.

They both looked out into the distance and sighed loving each other's company. The beautiful colours painting the sky. "I should go back." Rosita says yawning. "I cant believe I was up the whole night."

"Yeah time went by so fast. Hey Rosita?"

"Yeah?

"Can you please stay at the casita trust me we are a very nice family and it's just until you get yourself back on your feet? It's a lot more safer and it'll be so much fun."

"Oh um" Rosita pauses unsure. "Yeah okay I'll do that. I'll come after I get my stuff, you go ahead."

"Okay great!" Camilo says and goes inside the casita.

Rosita goes to her hideout and gets her few belongings and heads back to the casita, nervous.

Word count: 624

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 3.1K 25
a paige bueckers story.
127K 531 35
PLEASE NO HATE! U READ THE TITLE IF U DONT WANNA READ DONT READ!
951K 31.6K 58
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
883K 37.4K 80
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC